AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-23, 02:40   Link #601
Enternal
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Spoiler:
Wow! That's surprisingly cute! Not only that, but I never expected that from Miu since she does seem quite mature but then again, she's still a child in many ways.
__________________
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 02:55   Link #602
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enternal View Post
Wow! That's surprisingly cute! Not only that, but I never expected that from Miu since she does seem quite mature but then again, she's still a child in many ways.
mui > then the rest of the sisters!!!

well Hina has some time to grow... however i still think mui will totally own the other sisters in both looks and personality.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 04:09   Link #603
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
she already does,miu is an idolm@ster.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 07:25   Link #604
Ragna666
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
do the girls sneaks into Yuuta's room/bed?
Ragna666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 14:39   Link #605
syke123
.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lost in a delusional world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
I see. So it did happened in the novel. So after they go back to Yuri's house, do the girls sleep in the different or they still sleep together in one room? OR the novel didn't say anything about this?
When they wen't back to the house to grab clothes etc. They all snuck into Yuuta's room like in the anime.

But when they moved into the house at the end of the novels due to a request by Shingo/Oba, they got seperate rooms. It would destroy the purpose otherwise, and turn him into a lolicon lol.
syke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 21:46   Link #606
passin'gass
Cropduster
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Nomadic Existence
Reading that v8 teaser was great! Can someone point me to where volume 2-9 summaries are if they exist? Just pm me, thanks!

I would have charged that brat kid in volume2 with assault and grave threats, then used the security video as evidence (MC did mention that the house security was top notch). No one disses me in my own property! If he does anything else after that, i'll take him on a one-way tour to Aokigahara I have a teen daughter, so i know how to deal with punks like these.

Last edited by passin'gass; 2012-02-23 at 21:48. Reason: add last sentence
passin'gass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 23:48   Link #607
syke123
.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lost in a delusional world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by passin'gass View Post
Reading that v8 teaser was great! Can someone point me to where volume 2-9 summaries are if they exist? Just pm me, thanks!

I would have charged that brat kid in volume2 with assault and grave threats, then used the security video as evidence (MC did mention that the house security was top notch). No one disses me in my own property! If he does anything else after that, i'll take him on a one-way tour to Aokigahara I have a teen daughter, so i know how to deal with punks like these.
I also hate that kid. He'll probably try making approaches to Sora sometime soon.
syke123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 04:13   Link #608
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
hallo i'm new in these treat.
nice to meet you all.
i have some question.
1.is there any summary like on dxd treat that created by zzhk?
2.is that true that this series will get 24 episode anime?
3.until the latest vol how many girl that fall for yuuta?
4.until ep 24 how much vol will get covered?from what i see til ep 7 vol 1 still haven't finised,if only 12 ep i think the anime will only cover vol 1 only.
__________________
fazri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 07:27   Link #609
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Haha. Almost or maybe all of the guys here hate daiki. I badly want to read the novel already to know this kid but the novel has only 2 volumes translated while the volume 2 is half way through it. I don't want to hanged reading so might as well wait till maybe it reach volume 4
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 11:28   Link #610
chiquinl
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
hallo i'm new in these treat.
nice to meet you all.
i have some question.
1.is there any summary like on dxd treat that created by zzhk?
2.is that true that this series will get 24 episode anime?
3.until the latest vol how many girl that fall for yuuta?
4.until ep 24 how much vol will get covered?from what i see til ep 7 vol 1 still haven't finised,if only 12 ep i think the anime will only cover vol 1 only.
The first one goes also for the other guy who asked for summaries.
1- In this same thread they have been nice enough to give us summaries of all the volumes (at least until v8 I think) so go to the first pages and go reading the spoilers .. or it could be best to read the whole thread since it isn't that long.
2- AFAIK it will be 12 ep, but not sure.
3-
Spoiler for Girls:

4- It seems as if it will cover only vol1 (and it is 12 eps AFAIK)
chiquinl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 12:10   Link #611
ZeKeR
Superbad
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Armacham Replica Training center
Send a message via Skype™ to ZeKeR
so lets see what he has now....

older woman - *insert Bison's yes! yes! here*
tsundere younger relative - that fateful meeting, eh?
mischievous younger relative - v4. that.
d'awww so cuute younger relative - check.
bachmate - why not?
junior who is still in highschool - I am scared of the level of her delusions nao
senior who has THE BEST poker face ever - until that pokerface breaks, I dunno if she's into him or not.

this probably can call him a lolicon, guy into MILFs (dafuq is that called?) and school uniform fetishist (no title or something?)

also, I'm alive once moar after the long months of being disconnected.
__________________
lets roll
ZeKeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 13:00   Link #612
LeaD36
LeaDfactor
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hungary, Budapest
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
^somebody who's into milfs is what i'd call normal
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 15:02   Link #613
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
so lets see what he has now....

older woman - *insert Bison's yes! yes! here*
tsundere younger relative - that fateful meeting, eh?
mischievous younger relative - v4. that.
d'awww so cuute younger relative - check.
bachmate - why not?
junior who is still in highschool - I am scared of the level of her delusions nao
senior who has THE BEST poker face ever - until that pokerface breaks, I dunno if she's into him or not.

this probably can call him a lolicon, guy into MILFs (dafuq is that called?) and school uniform fetishist (no title or something?)

also, I'm alive once moar after the long months of being disconnected.
The only type of fetish he has is likes older sister types. He only has eyes on Raika so calling him a lolicon isn't right. The club president is the lolicon.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 17:06   Link #614
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeKeR View Post
this probably can call him a lolicon, guy into MILFs (dafuq is that called?) and school uniform fetishist (no title or something?)

also, I'm alive once moar after the long months of being disconnected.
If that guy was to be a lolicon, I don't think that we'd let this show to be aired.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 19:10   Link #615
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Chapter 7 for this is now out. So, Yuuta got a life insurance from her sister? Does it mean money for Yuuta? This will be definitely a big help for him. If I did catch the purpose of this insurance.
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 04:42   Link #616
Divini
Senpai!
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Just saw manga ch.7

Poor Hina...
Divini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 06:24   Link #617
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
First Raika's big bang for fan service, then it used to make heartwarm scene with Hina's remembering Yuri, then Hina cried, then it became pafu pafu breast attack fan service again.

Don't play with people's feeling like that, I'm confuse whether I should feel sad for Hina or just focusing my eyes on Raika
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 09:45   Link #618
Sleep_ping
The Restless FTL
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Ellinia
Age: 23
Heavy on the mood whiplash, isn't it? Just goes with whatever tugs your heart, I guess.
Sleep_ping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 15:54   Link #619
Flower
Celestial operations....
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Dilapidated Astronomy Observatory...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Just saw manga ch.7

Poor Hina...
Agreed ... poor kid.

But after reading it a question came to mind for all those who have the benefit of being able to read the originals ... do any of the volumes of the LN go into detail regarding Hina coming face to face with the (alleged?) death of her parents? And who helps her deal with it and how do they do so?

In ch. 7 of the manga we have Raika helping a little and then Hina's sisters....
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 21:57   Link #620
Undertaker
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: U.S.
As far as I know Hina is still unaware as of V6.

Spoiler I read was that V7 is a flashback volume consists of short stories that happened during V1 while they are still in the Yuuta's apartment.

V8 is might be the answer to that as if is about Hina's birthday, but it also marks Sasha's return.
__________________
Undertaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, romance, sd bunko, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:32.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.