AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Guilty Crown

Notices

View Poll Results: Guilty Crown - Episode 18 Rating
Perfect 10 20 20.62%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 19.59%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 24 24.74%
7 out of 10 : Good 17 17.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 5 5.15%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 5 5.15%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.09%
3 out of 10 : Bad 2 2.06%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 1.03%
1 out of 10 : Painful 1 1.03%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-24, 18:53   Link #181
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@Soji i like her cloth lately, it dosnt seen to be showing too much, her last cloths seen to has alot of (((holes))) in it , kinda showing too much. i dont mind it but i just think that in the middle of battle, that isnt what she should be wearing.
Trudinh is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 18:55   Link #182
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Trudinh@ I agree with you here. It's just seem to be her last one like the one we see shu had in this ep.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 18:56   Link #183
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
not a fan of gundam. but why?
There's this one character that always seems to survive in every battle he gets himself into despite all odds. In the end of the series, after all the shit has died down, he goes and marries his love.

Daryl's gonna be that guy. :P
__________________
blakstealth is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 18:58   Link #184
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
@Soji when i watch anime, i like to see the girl cover up most of the time and see that girl as a cute innocent one rather then dress sluty. if i want to see girl dress sluty i could just go google search hentai.
Trudinh is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 19:00   Link #185
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by blakstealth View Post
There's this one character that always seems to survive in every battle he gets himself into despite all odds. In the end of the series, after all the shit has died down, he goes and marries his love.

Daryl's gonna be that guy. :P
Well i just hope everyone survive and have an happy ending.
But after Hare die i just lost most of my hope and think during the final battle lot of people going to die and it going to be sad.
Trudinh is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 19:50   Link #186
Klashikari
Swords•Maidens Maniac
*Graphic Designer
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Europe, Belgium, Brussels
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Klashikari
It is not the first time, but I hope it is the damn last time: please keep comparison and spoilers from other series to the strict minimum. If you -really- have to illustrate your point with mention of another series, at least use spoiler tags with a proper label.

The current discussion has been considered completely offtopic and extremely spoilerish, thus entierely removed as result.
Klashikari is online now  
Old 2012-02-24, 19:51   Link #187
andy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Watch back the ep again man does new Gai piss me off the more i see him .
Still i don't see him as the last boss for Shu .
andy is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 19:54   Link #188
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
Watch back the ep again man does new Gai piss me off the more i see him .
Still i don't see him as the last boss for Shu .
There's like 4 eps left? So unless they off gai ASAP he is the last boss. Thing is will Keido, eybrow and all other characters get into collateral damage of Shu vs Gai or not.
__________________
Xaturas is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 19:55   Link #189
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I was happy that he die in ep 12, maybe cause it was kinda like a love triangle with him around. but Here he is, ALIVE. why dont he just die and why dies GHQ revive him what is their reason for reviving him.
Trudinh is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 20:02   Link #190
andy
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
There's like 4 eps left? So unless they off gai ASAP he is the last boss. Thing is will Keido, eybrow and all other characters get into collateral damage of Shu vs Gai or not.
The thing is i don't see how the other guy with Voids powers could be collateral damage .
He was in control most of the series so far still they could kill him off before the Shu vs Gai fight i guess .
andy is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 20:14   Link #191
blakstealth
Cinderella Gang or Die
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trudinh View Post
I was happy that he die in ep 12, maybe cause it was kinda like a love triangle with him around. but Here he is, ALIVE. why dont he just die and why dies GHQ revive him what is their reason for reviving him.
Psychological warfare, most likely.
__________________
blakstealth is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 22:41   Link #192
germanturkey
Smiling Monster
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 25
this episode made no sense. unless i missed something, where did Inori get beast mode?
__________________
Aria is the best series EVER. Rewatch Origination with me.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 22:58   Link #193
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
this episode made no sense. unless i missed something, where did Inori get beast mode?
Inori transformation may be a shocker, but her having superpowers was even shown in Ep 1 when she was escaping GHQ. No normal human would survive what she did, and do what she did. Then trough the story you could see her using some super powers here and there.
__________________
Xaturas is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 23:40   Link #194
syke123
.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lost in a delusional world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
The secret society is named after the Da'at in Kabbalah. The Japanese love to use Gnosticism, Judeo-Christian mysticism, and all types of western mythology in their science fiction because to Japanese it is sort of alien
Hmmm, it appears as if they cluster fucked the show with the various christian/Hindo interpretations of the Kabbalah/Shaktha theology. I'm having trouble following the analogy they're attempting to create, although there's some that I could interpret myself.

All that I could extract is that Mana fits the description of "Malkuth", and that her mate could be considered "Tifereth", or "Kether". It is implied that Eve was Malkuth's creation, and Adam Tifereth's. Kether, son of god is referred to as "crown". Which leads to coincide with the title. But I'm skeptical as to whether or not mana's groom should be Kether. Since the series seems to have taken a twist, and I'm wondering who will become the "crown"? Or if that is in any way related to the situation.

I'm wondering whether or not the writers will manage to clear some of the religious speculation they've aroused, since I'm dying trying to clear it myself.
syke123 is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 01:18   Link #195
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
Hmmm, it appears as if they cluster fucked the show with the various christian/Hindo interpretations of the Kabbalah/Shaktha theology. I'm having trouble following the analogy they're attempting to create, although there's some that I could interpret myself.

All that I could extract is that Mana fits the description of "Malkuth", and that her mate could be considered "Tifereth", or "Kether". It is implied that Eve was Malkuth's creation, and Adam Tifereth's. Kether, son of god is referred to as "crown". Which leads to coincide with the title. But I'm skeptical as to whether or not mana's groom should be Kether. Since the series seems to have taken a twist, and I'm wondering who will become the "crown"? Or if that is in any way related to the situation.

I'm wondering whether or not the writers will manage to clear some of the religious speculation they've aroused, since I'm dying trying to clear it myself.
I doubt that there is any real depth to their use of stuff from Kabbalah. As,echalord said, they use it because it alien to the Japanese, though it's hardly something only the Japanese do.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 04:07   Link #196
LordBlazer26
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
i wonder what happened to that other void user in episode 11-12.
Maybe shu will get his power.
If you notice during the opening shu's hair turns red.
I can't wait till shu get his power again.
LordBlazer26 is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 06:34   Link #197
silvercover
Romance Expert
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
hey guys. I found an interesting comment:

Quote:
Originally Posted by catharsis
I’m confused about the part near the end of the first half. After Arisa killed her grandfather, didn’t most of the guards on her grandfather’s side remain that would have easily finished off Arisa?
so, is there still no problem with this episode
silvercover is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 06:39   Link #198
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvercover View Post
hey guys. I found an interesting comment:



so, is there still no problem with this episode
In general, you probably will not kill off the next head of the family, or potential person in line. Arisa is probably head of the household now, which technically means that she is their employer.

Besides, it was a dispute within the family, which means that they did not have the right to interfere.
__________________
thundrakkon is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 07:18   Link #199
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Your base,stealing your Knightmares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
In general, you probably will not kill off the next head of the family, or potential person in line. Arisa is probably head of the household now, which technically means that she is their employer.

Besides, it was a dispute within the family, which means that they did not have the right to interfere.
Yeah but what about loyalty to their current employer? Maybe he had told them not to interfere should such a thing happen,through.
__________________
DarkyPwnz is offline  
Old 2012-02-25, 07:33   Link #200
silvercover
Romance Expert
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
yes, loyalty. frankly, the old man doesnt seem a cruel person so I find it weird now(once I saw the comment) how they didnt react.
how cruel can the characters in this show be?
silvercover is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.