AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-16, 18:38   Link #241
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Ok, finished watching Lunar Legend Tsukihime and i did like it. I actually noticed later on the slow pace, but it wasn't boring; not for me at least. The story was indeed very similar to Dance in the vampire bund, but without all that politics. There was romance, there was action and there was a plot. The animation was totally fine for me. The only thing i found lacking was the music department: there barely was some violin string played in the background. I'd rate it probably something like 8.5 or so.

Now going for the second season of Arakawa under the bridge.

EDIT
It's going to take more time than expected. Anyways, i was browsing animes and found some titles:
Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase-: seems to be a romance always concerning boy + vampire girl. The graphic seems ok to me from the SS, has anyone checked out this title and perhaps knows if i would enjoy it? I'd like you to note that most of the heavy requirements are no longer necessary. I'll edit the first post.

EDIT
Updated the first post, shortened it waaaay more. To everyone posting in this thread, go read the first post. I radically changed it and it's no longer a textwall. Removed many requirements and added new possibilities.

EDIT3
Finished watching the second season of Arakawa under the bridge, and i loved it. This anime was so random and filled with freaks, but at the same time the protagonist was the only normal being you could impersonate in (actually i consider Hoshi the second most "normal" there).

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-17 at 20:44.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 07:55   Link #242
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
What is the difference between
1) Hayate the Combat Butler! 52 eps, 2007
2) Hayate the Combat Butler!! 25 eps, 2009

Is one the sequel of the other? Or just another a revamp?
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 08:00   Link #243
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
What is the difference between
1) Hayate the Combat Butler! 52 eps, 2007
2) Hayate the Combat Butler!! 25 eps, 2009

Is one the sequel of the other? Or just another a revamp?
Hayate the Combat Butler!! is actually a sequel to the 2007 TV series.

If you like Steins;Gate, I'll also recommend Future Diary : The 2011 ongoing 26-episode psychological romance TV anime is centered on a middle-schooler named Yukiteru who has the power to predict the others' future thanks to his cellphone. One day, he meets his own virtual character named Yuno who shares the same power as him. However, their power will cause heavy consequences which conducts Yukiteru to a death game when the mere rules are dominated : killed or to be killed. The series itself will gives you both Death Note (don't know if you have watched) and Steins;Gate vibes. The time-travel is a central theme of the series, especially for Yuno, not to mention with the good slow-paced romance between Yukiteru and Yuno. However, this series might not be your cup of tea since Yukiteru is a angsty kid-looking protagonist, so I'll doubt I'll recommend this one because of that.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-02-18 at 08:25.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 08:43   Link #244
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Hayate the Combat Butler is a good watch if you're in the mood for comedy, much like School Rumble.

Since you like Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero anime, in respect for those who suggest you Kara no Kyoukai (KnK), I’d suggest you to try it once again but maybe with a different approach this time. You see, KnK movie series is an oddball in the storytelling department. Just like the novels, it deliberately shuffle its chronological order. It might be okay for Type-moon’s fans but IMO lots of first-timers will be turned-off by it. That’s why there’s a second option in viewing it and that would be in its correct chronological order as listed below:

Movie 2: A Study in Murder (part 1)
Movie 4: The Hollow Shrine
Movie 3: Remaining Sense of Pain
Movie 1: Overlooking View
Movie 5: Paradox Spiral
Movie 6: Oblivion Recorder
Movie 7: A Study in Murder (part2)


If you watch it that way, I think you can understand the whole thing a lot better than in the original order. Also, If you do in the mood to watch it, you might want to approach this movie series just like when you approach Fate/Zero: heavy plot and grim story with some romance in it.

One more thing, basically Type-moon’s works are set within the same universe. For example: Kotomine Kirei (F/Zero) and Ciel (Tsuki) come from the same organization. They even have the same weapon(s); Tohno Shiki’s ‘eyes of death perception’ (Tsuki) are similar in nature with Ryougi Shiki’s (KnK); Aoko Aozaki, the blue-haired lady who became Tohno Shiki’s ‘teacher’ (Tsuki) is actually Touko Aozaki’s (the employer sorceress with red hair) sister in KnK. Furthermore, Aoko stole Touko’s ‘magic glasses’ and then gave it to Tohno Shiki to deal with his mystic eyes in Tsukihime; The church that hunt the vampires (Tsuki) and the church that administer the ‘Holy Grail War’ (F/SN & F/Zero) is basically the same organization. Thus, the magicians & sorcerers from KnK, Tsukihime & Fate series are all come from the same magical society. It’s all kinda connected somehow.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 08:46   Link #245
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
Hayate the Combat Butler is a good watch if you're in the mood for comedy, much like School Rumble.

Since you like Tsukihime, Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Zero anime, in respect for those who suggest you Kara no Kyoukai (KnK), I’d suggest you to try it once again but maybe with a different approach this time. You see, KnK movie series is an oddball in the storytelling department. Just like the novels, it deliberately shuffle its chronological order. It might be okay for Type-moon’s fans but IMO lots of first-timers will be turned-off by it. That’s why there’s a second option in viewing it and that would be in its correct chronological order as listed below:

Movie 2: A Study in Murder (part 1)
Movie 4: The Hollow Shrine
Movie 3: Remaining Sense of Pain
Movie 1: Overlooking View
Movie 5: Paradox Spiral
Movie 6: Oblivion Recorder
Movie 7: A Study in Murder (part2)


If you watch it that way, I think you can understand the whole thing a lot better than in the original order. Also, If you do in the mood for it, you might want to approach this movie series just like when you approach Fate/Zero: heavy plot and grim story with some romance in it.

One more thing, basically Type-moon’s works are set within the same universe. For example: Kotomine Kirei (F/Zero) and Ciel (Tsuki) come from the same organization. They even have the same weapon(s); Tohno Shiki’s ‘eyes of death perception’ (Tsuki) are similar in nature with Ryougi Shiki’s (KnK); Aoko Aozaki, the blue-haired lady who became Tohno Shiki’s ‘teacher’ (Tsuki) is actually Touko Aozaki’s (the employer sorceress with red hair) sister in KnK. Furthermore, Aoko stole Touko’s ‘magic glasses’ and then gave it to Tohno Shiki to deal with his mystic eyes in Tsukihime; The church that hunt the vampires (Tsuki) and the church that administer the ‘Holy Grail War’ (F/SN & F/Zero) is basically the same organization. Thus, the magicians & sorcerers from KnK, Tsukihime & Fate series are all come from the same magical society. It’s all kinda connected somehow.
Classified Info said on his first post that he's only looking for serious romance shows (because of a certain romance show he watched beforehand), not the unserious romantic comedies like School Rumble.

In other words, he's disliked Kara no Kyoukai and he's even bored on non-romance psychological shows like this and Ghost in the Shell.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 08:56   Link #246
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
Classified Info said on his first post that he's only looking for serious romance shows (because of a certain romance show he watched beforehand), not the unserious romantic comedies like School Rumble.

In other words, he's disliked Kara no Kyoukai and he's even bored on non-romance psychological shows like this and Ghost in the Shell.
Yeah, I did say when he's in the mood for it, right? You can never know people's mood. It changes frequently. If 'serious romance' is your definition for Hayate, it's not exactly right. Hayate (especially the anime) is primarly about comedy, just like School Rumble. Not that I hate Hayate, I really like it. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not re-recommending School Rumble to him. I just mention it for comparison sake since Classified Info was asking about Hayate in his previous post.

I also said the same thing about KnK, just in case he's in the mood to watch it. Also, I'm actually not that invested to KnK as it's not my original recommendation for him.

EDIT:
As for Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase, you can give it a try. It's kinda fit your taste but don't put your hopes too high XD.
__________________

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2012-02-18 at 09:13.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 10:32   Link #247
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Thought Hayate was similar to They are my noble masters in the romance department; if the seriousness is instead closer to School Rumble, that is seriously more a comedy than a romance, then i don't think i'm going for it.

As far as KnK goes, what disturbed me the most wasn't much the setting, but the characters: i noticed that i dislike when the characters got a partially/totally fake body, or when they lose arms/legs and don't make a big deal out of it because they can replace them like it was nothing. That's the reason why i didn't like C3 (that blonde girl was losing some piece every fight, the main "heroine" was some sort of disgrace summoning iron maidens all around, and the childhood friend wasn't human but a sword), Ghost in the shell (that woman is 100% cyborg, the sexy factor goes to a value of -2), KnK (I don't know how much of that girl is fake, but it looks like it's a common issue to cut her own arm in the everyday life)

In Asura cryin i didn't like that Shuri was all machined, but on the other side i liked her character. Really, the only downside was that she was 80% metal.

In Dance in the vampire bund i was a little disappointed that the main protagonist had lost an arm, but when i got to know that he just grows a new one because he's a beast, i wasn't that mad.

In lunar legend Tsukihime, Arcueid gets ripped in many pieces at the beginning, but she's a vampire and can reconstruct herself (no mecha parts, just natural). This destroyed any occasion for me to feel worry for her, because even tho
Spoiler for ending:


In high school of the dead I always feared that those hotties could get harmed. Fortunately their shining bouncing tits are all ok ;D

I just can't bear any kind of mutilation and other mad stuff in a romance anime. I can easily bear them in other kind of animes (I actually NEED mutilation and ripping off in some kind of animes like Yu Yu Hakusho, Ken, Berserk & co), but not when romance is involved.

That being said, everything is welcomed, as long as it doesn't contain mad stuff.


Now, Future Diary really appeals me, i'll try to get over the protagonist's character, as long as it doesn't disturb me too much. I'll get it straight away.

These are the titles i planned to watch:
Denpa onna to seishun otoko (I expect a Kannagi and Ano Hana feeling out of this)
Kore wa zombie (I expect something that will disturb me and make me drop it)
Lamune (I expect something very similar to Mashiro-iro Symphony)
Future Diary (I expect a S;G plot with the setting of To love Ru)

Thank you again for your suggestions. Let me know if there is something else that could appeal me

PS: go check the first post, i totally changed it and removed loads of requirements. Now i also welcome romances that have a girl as protagonist, as long as it's a beast of romance.

EDIT: I noticed now that you said "The ongoing" series, so i'll watch it when it has finished airing.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-18 at 10:47.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 10:43   Link #248
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
As far as KnK goes, what disturbed me the most wasn't much the setting, but the characters: i noticed that i dislike when the characters got a partially/totally fake body, or when they lose arms/legs and don't make a big deal out of it because they can replace them like it was nothing. That's the reason why i didn't like C3 (that blonde girl was losing some piece every fight, the main "heroine" was some sort of disgrace summoning iron maidens all around, and the childhood friend wasn't human but a sword), Ghost in the shell (that woman is 100% cyborg, the sexy factor goes to a value of -2), KnK (I don't know how much of that girl is fake, but it looks like it's a common issue to cut her own arm in the everyday life)

In Asura cryin i didn't like that Shuri was all machined, but on the other side i liked her character. Really, the only downside was that she was 80% metal.

In Dance in the vampire bund i was a little disappointed that the main protagonist had lost an arm, but when i got to know that he just grows a new one because he's a beast, i wasn't that mad.

In lunar legend Tsukihime, Arcueid gets ripped in many pieces at the beginning, but she's a vampire and can reconstruct herself (no mecha parts, just natural). This destroyed any occasion for me to feel worry for her, because even tho
Spoiler for ending:


In high school of the dead I always feared that those hotties could get harmed. Fortunately their shining bouncing tits are all ok ;D

I just can't bear any kind of mutilation and other mad stuff in a romance anime. I can easily bear them in other kind of animes (I actually NEED mutilation and ripping off in some kind of animes like Yu Yu Hakusho, Ken, Berserk & co), but not when romance is involved.
I don't understand why you hate horror romance shows (despite understanding all your quote).

Quote:
Kore wa zombie (I expect something that will disturb me and make me drop it)
Not to mention that this one is 75% less gory than C3, the only more gory one is episode 5-6.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 10:53   Link #249
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I am a bit cynical and esthetist, i appreciate beauty very much, and find it hard to bear a beautiful and delicate being (=> girl) getting physically harmed and losing some piece/getting scarred (yes, there are girls that are strong, but that still keep their feminine attitude. I like when it's that way, but i don't like when the girl is strong and even masculine; it just deviates from the idea of woman i have). I don't give a shit when it's monsters or ugly brutes that get cut in pieces.

Anyways, i read that Future Diary is already licensed in America, so i won't get the fansubbed version anyday. I'll get the manga instead.

EDIT
I found this title: Vampire Knight

I read it's similar to Dance in the vampire bund and even contains more romance. Do you suggest it?

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-18 at 13:24.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 13:30   Link #250
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Changed my plans:
Even tho Puella magi madoka magica just doesn't appeal me even from far away, since it portrays a little girl, with her little girl friends(basically a girl anime), and no trace of romance, i still want to understand why it's so high rated in its genre, that is the same genre of Steins;Gate. To be rated the same or even higher than Steins;Gate in many departments, it must be something objectively awesome, no matter what my tastes are, so i'll go for it. I will trust all the ones who say "Don't worry about the first episodes, the real story comes later, trust us", this time i'll really trust them and will force myself to watch it to full.

Let's see how far i can get into hating this kind of anime, Me, that i don't like girlish not romantic anime portraying underaged characters. Let's see if this title is really this good to pierce through my mindset.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 13:37   Link #251
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
Changed my plans:
Even tho Puella magi madoka magica just doesn't appeal me even from far away, since it portrays a little girl, with her little girl friends(basically a girl anime), and no trace of romance, i still want to understand why it's so high rated in its genre, that is the same genre of Steins;Gate. To be rated the same or even higher than Steins;Gate in many departments, it must be something objectively awesome, no matter what my tastes are, so i'll go for it. I will trust all the ones who say "Don't worry about the first episodes, the real story comes later, trust us", this time i'll really trust them and will force myself to watch it to full.
Not to mention that most of the main characters are 14 years old, not 10-something years old, even though there's kid-looking characters because of the character design. Not to mention that this anime will start to be grimdark after episode 3.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-18, 20:53   Link #252
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Finished watching Puella magi madoka magica.

My person is feeling deeply offended: am i some fucking genius or this anime is simply aimed to a public made of middle school girls?

The whole show was... too much predictable:

Spoiler for spoiler about the whole plot:


Now, it could also be that since i'm much in the time travelling stuff, i tend to know the personality of somoene who comes from the future (badass attitude, powerful aura, cold, and always aware of what's going on), but beside that, the rest was predictable anyways. I wasn't impressed at all. I wonder why this thing got rated higher than Steins;Gate. It just makes no sense to me, unless the public that rated it is mainly made of middle school girls. If that's the case, i have nothing to blame.

It could also simply be that i never experienced this kind of genre, and do not know what is its goal, and therefore i can't really judge it. However, beside the plot that was easily predictable, i didn't like much the artwork because all the characters looked little and stuffed, and while i could have liked those parallel dimensions with a background reminding me of Dalý's works, in the end i found them wasted for this anime.

Anyways:
Spoiler for ending:

The only thing that surprised me was:
Spoiler for episode 3:


I won't bother rating it because i just didn't like it. I am already missing Arakawa and its freaks under the bridge. That was the show with the kind of humor closest to mine, meaning a rational guy with a huge amount of good sense thrown in a mass of freaks with no good sense at all.

PS: Kyoubei doesn't know shit about thermodinamics: energy doesn't fucking decrease, it's constant, while entropy keeps increasing. Know your place, you little... whatever you are.

Tomorrow i'll start Denpa onna. PMMM wasn't up to my expectations. It looks like tastes really play a huge role in this. I thought i could have appreciated this work, no matter what my tastes were. Oh well, it was my own choice, noone to blame :P

EDIT
Getting back to Arakawa, i loved the VA of Kou and forgot to say that i naturally loved the VA of Okabe in S;G. That played a huge role in the anime.

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-02-18 at 21:14.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 04:41   Link #253
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
I was in the mood for an ecchi anime, and the only thing i remembered to be extremely ecchi was Kanokon, even tho it had a catgirl and a kid looking character. So yesterday i got it and watched it, and i didn't dislike it. The girl was indeed hot and she turned into a cat only 2-3 times during the whole anime, so there wasn't any catgirl issue. Also, the version i got was the uncensored one, so it was very ok, beside that i like huge tits haha. As i knew, the character i hated was the protagonist, and i reached the peak of hating exactly during the last episode:
Spoiler for ending:


Anyways, tonight i'll get back to my plans and watch Denpa onna.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 06:41   Link #254
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Classified Info View Post
I was in the mood for an ecchi anime, and the only thing i remembered to be extremely ecchi was Kanokon, even tho it had a catgirl and a kid looking character. So yesterday i got it and watched it, and i didn't dislike it. The girl was indeed hot and she turned into a cat only 2-3 times during the whole anime, so there wasn't any catgirl issue. Also, the version i got was the uncensored one, so it was very ok, beside that i like huge tits haha. As i knew, the character i hated was the protagonist, and i reached the peak of hating exactly during the last episode:
Not to mention there's also a girl with fox characteristics and another girl with wolf characteristics, which were both the heroines of the show. Remember that you really like this show, so I can recommend Inu X Boku SS (ongoing 12-episode supernatural romance TV anime, so I can recommend that later) : it's about a highschool girl named Ririchiyo who was born in a rich family and mysteriously enters to a mansion when super-rich and smart students can enter. One day, she meet a butler who's in fact possess nine-tail fox powers (reminds me of Naruto haha). It has some romance and the butler can turn into a fox only two-three times in the whole show, especially during serious scenes.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList

Last edited by MisaoFan; 2012-02-20 at 13:44.
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-20, 19:30   Link #255
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Finished watching Denpa onna, and i liked it very much. I appreciated this work for 2 main reasons:
1) The artwork was identical to that of Boku wa Tomodachi, a title that i really loved, and a manga that i'm currently reading. I was very satisfied with this aspect of the anime
2) The overall Kannagi-like feeling (Boy who starts living with a weird azure haired girl), but it also reminded me of Haruhi Suzumiya (Weird girl concerned about aliens, random days spent with friends, like playing baseball or doing other random things)

Also, Erio's mother looked exactly like Asakura from Haruhi Suzumiya.

However, i have to say the the best part was in the beginning; the first 3 episode gave me a very good impression of this anime, but then it lightened up and it wasn't that interesting. More like Haruhi's series: the first 5 episodes are the most exciting, and then they relax out doing random stuff.

There are many questions i have about this anime, but it looks like there will be a 2nd season.

I'd rate it something like 9.4. Thank you for suggesting me this show. Also, i would like to let you know that i really love this kind of artwork, meaning the recent art design that can also be found in Boku wa Tomodachi and Ano Hana. If you can bring me anything with this kind of animation and art design, i would really be pleased with just that (be given some plot of course).

Next to watch would be Kore wa zombie and then Lamune, but i noticed that i kinda forgot the plot of Rosario+Vampire, and after Kanokon i felt again the need of ecchi romance, so i might rewatch the series and give it a new rating.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 15:12   Link #256
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
well since u like kissxsis and u rated the best, i suggest u should go watch some hentai, cause kissxsis is like this close {----} to becoming an half hentai anime. the story line is awful and there like Constance nude/ sexually scene.
Trudinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 15:35   Link #257
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Kissxsis doesn't actually show tits like Ladies vs Butlers or Kanokon or Akisora or Yosuga no Sora etc, but it's teasing and provocating, that's why i liked it. In kissxsis you can often see the shape of vulvae, but it isn't some porn. Also, i found it very funny. Hentais are full-time blowjobs and drilling, but if you are able to find something soft like Kissxsis, i'll welcome it.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 19:52   Link #258
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Finished watching Kore wa Zombie desuka, and i liked it very much. I started off with the idea that i wouldn't have enjoyed it, but instead it turned to be a very likeable show. I found it very funny (Sera's trashtalking), very ecchi, and there was some undergoing romance with Haruna. Art design was totally fine, and the protagonist ok. I was also enough bearable the girlish outfit, since the protagonist whined about it a lot haha. I'd rate it around 9. Thank you for suggesting me this title, i really enjoyed it.

Next will be Lamune.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 15:05   Link #259
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
After finishing on Lamune and before launching on Working!!, I need you watching The Sacred Blacksmith : the 2009 12-episode fantasy TV anime is focused on a female knight of the 3rd generation named Cecily Cambell who was born in a rich family of knights. One day, she faces against a mad veteran, causing trouble market and because she was inexperienced and overmatched gets defeated. However, she is saved by a mysterious swordman named Luke, and ask him to take his sword. It has loads of action, some romance and some ecchiness. However, many people dislike this anime because of Cecily's abusive personnality and inadequate skills, not to mention with a very terrible ending that might dissapoints you. Despite this, you might enjoy this one and will gives you Zero no Tsukaima vibes. Here's a picture :
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 17:25   Link #260
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
As stated previously, if the romance's protagonist has to be a girl, then the anime must be a monster of romance.

Anyways, finished watching the OVA of Steins;Gate, and it just reminded me why this anime is my favorite. I think i'll stop here for tonight because i'm just satisfied with it. I'll probably start Lamune in 1-2 days. S;G just makes me so satisfied, that i don't even need to watch anything else. It gives a sort of "sated" status. How sad S;G game occupies 100% of CPU usage, for some reason, and therefore i had to drop it, if i wanted to keep my pc under 60░C.
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.