AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-27, 05:17   Link #14921
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe Ise body is casted to dimensional gap, since it's already crumbling when he nearly dead. and he was saved by great red, by saying "this boy is pretty interesting. okay ophus, you can has this place for trading his body with me". and Ise revived with great red SG
then he back to underworld by tearing space like what arthur do with his coalbrand and made gradious entance from sky
No chances since 1.Great Read never met ise not once. 2. if great red see ise and ophus in his area Boom goes 2 of them. 3. If GR see's ophus weak who knows what he'll do
Old 2012-02-27, 05:18   Link #14922
Bathara Yamadipati
Naraka's Gate Guard

Send a message via MSN to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Yahoo to Bathara Yamadipati Send a message via Skype™ to Bathara Yamadipati
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is also quite possible as it seems GR is the last rival Vali wanted to overcome. maybe in the end GR did find Issei floating around, but as to GR actually gives his space up to get into issei, i doubt it. I mean, possible, but i doubt it.

Oh well April will come soon, and i bet Ishibumi is smirking there in his seat, watching all our reactions and speculations in various places.

Trust me, authors do that.

Old 2012-02-27, 05:21   Link #14923
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
No chances since 1.Great Read never met ise not once. 2. if great red see ise and ophus in his area Boom goes 2 of them. 3. If GR see's ophus weak who knows what he'll do
actually great red is like ophus, void of emotion. he won't fight if you didn't provoke him. and who know, maybe great red is "gentleman" too
Old 2012-02-27, 05:24   Link #14924
Riki
ランダム王

Quote:
actually great red is like ophus, void of emotion. he won't fight if you didn't provoke him. and who know, maybe great red is "gentleman" too
Thats the thing Who knows~ Great red's attitude was never mentioned so weird assumptions cant be made ophus' Background was obvious from the start
Old 2012-02-27, 05:33   Link #14925
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
Thats the thing Who knows~ Great red's attitude was never mentioned so weird assumptions cant be made ophus' Background was obvious from the start
actually in vol 6, Taninim say that great red ignore him. so it's like great red is silent and cool type guy, but you better didn't anger him since it will cost your life.
or let's have a little logical thinking. just imagine you're in some sealed space without anything, yes anything, no woman[Ise nightmare], no friends, nothing here. you're alone for eternity. any living thing that live in that space won't have emotion at all.

Soji@
this words is say by Azazel
women's breasts have infinite potential, perhaps even more potential than the infinite dragon Ophus?
"I became fallen because I was fascinated by women's breasts, but I don't regret it at all."

so it's like this
OPPAI power >>>>>>>>GR and Ophus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other being

Last edited by CNine; 2012-02-27 at 05:43.
Old 2012-02-27, 05:40   Link #14926
Soji

Bathara Yamadipati @True.But Is fun try to guess what route the author will take...hell if we are lucky one of us will guess right.
CNine@ Not just this.I mean we dont know what Gr will think about..Ddraig think Issei being is best patner(and friend as well)
Taninim being friend with Issei and let Issei call him Aunt(or something like this)
And Last but not least ...Ophus the one that is a his lv(more or less) think someone like Issei( a reincarnate devil) a his/her/it first friend.
I don't know you guys....but I think even Gr would be curios to know who the hell is this boy
Old 2012-02-27, 05:53   Link #14927
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Bathara Yamadipati @True.But Is fun try to guess what route the author will take...hell if we are lucky one of us will guess right.
CNine@ Not just this.I mean we dont know what Gr will think about..Ddraig think Issei being is best patner(and friend as well)
Taninim being friend with Issei and let Issei call him Aunt(or something like this)
And Last but not least ...Ophus the one that is a his lv(more or less) think someone like Issei( a reincarnate devil) a his/her/it first friend.
I don't know you guys....but I think even Gr would be curios to know who the hell is this boy
yeah, we're all wishing that Ise still alive and with Ddraig since they're already become OPPAI DRAGON combi
OPPAI for Ise
DRAGON for Ddraig
since i began to pitying Ddraig after he's called chichiryutei
Old 2012-02-27, 05:59   Link #14928
Kirihara_R

there's too many theories how isse will be revive( if he really die) .. but i wonder which one is right ... per now im just curios about these two question ...why there's is two red dragon emperor and why ophus need to beat great red just to get to the dimension (maybe there's a connection between these two in the past) ?..
Old 2012-02-27, 06:01   Link #14929
Soji

CNine@Yeah. But the fact that he want to tell Issei story to Ophus make you wonder. We know that Issei will be back(I mean...no issei=no ln ). Still ...why the author make sure that we know what Ddraig want to tell to Issei? I know that can be something to make Ophus or even Gr(if he is there somewhere) to do something to help Issei. Still. can be even something to tell us that Ddraig will be no more with Issei. And even if ophus or some one take Ddraig place...Issei will probally use the same amount of power that He can use with Ddraig. After all ddraig do explain us how this work the first time that Issei use his bb.(10 second because his body can endure more (then again they where even less).
Still if this really happen would be interesting if one of Issei son will gain Ddraig a his/her ss (i think even the son of a reincarnate devil and pure devil can right?).
Old 2012-02-27, 06:03   Link #14930
zzhk
Summary Machine

Volume 8 Life.2

Volume 8 Summaries on one page in the Social Group.

Links
Life.1 Devil's Job (Baka-Tsuki)
Life.2 Familiar's Requirement (this post)
Life.3 Memory of Oppai (Baka-Tsuki)
Life.4 Oppai of the Tennis
Life.5 Hell Teacher Azazel
Life.6 300 Issei
Extra Life (Baka-Tsuki)
Afterword

TL;DR…
Volume 8 Life.2
Tiamat is mentioned.
The battle of Undine's.
Ise's magical awakening.

Last edited by zzhk; 2012-04-11 at 01:24. Reason: links
Old 2012-02-27, 06:03   Link #14931
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!

@DxD22
Opfus is simple and pure minded. Opfus was born and lived in dimensional gap. When it left the dimensional gap it wanted to go back to it. But Great Red is there. So Opfus gave power to those who said who would help Opfus defeat Great Red. So Opfus was used by them to give them power.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:16   Link #14932
CNine
The Crossroad

@n0m@n
why did Tiamat stiil baby when she's already dragon king class?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-02-27 at 17:04. Reason: Please keep all conversations in English (Forum Rule 1.0)
Old 2012-02-27, 06:17   Link #14933
zzhk
Summary Machine

The novel never said Tiamat was a baby.

I think some people in the thread confused Tiamat with the Sprite Dragon because they are both blue.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:23   Link #14934
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato94 View Post
Hey everyone, please could someone tell me where Volume 8 is!!!??? I've tried to look everywhere, but I can only find a tiny part of it. Thankyou in advance
zzhk@
it's just in vol 11 cover is pictured Tiamat as chibi dragon on ophus shoulder

Minato94@
baka-tsuki.org
but not complete yet
Old 2012-02-27, 06:31   Link #14935
Soji

You know I just notice this now but...is not this a dangerous combo I mean someone like Ophus with Issei How the hell she/he/it will become because of him?
O well at least no one will try to trik her/him/it like this anymore if he/she/it will be with Issei and the other.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:31   Link #14936
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
zzhk@
it's just in vol 11 cover is pictured Tiamat as chibi dragon on ophus shoulder

Minato94@
baka-tsuki.org
but not complete yet
from where you know that tiamat?
makasih doanya yah!
Old 2012-02-27, 06:34   Link #14937
zzhk
Summary Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Yeah, Tiamat is female. I thought Tiamat was coming out in volume 11 because there's a baby blue-dragon with Opfus. But she didnt appear. So she's the only Dragon-king which hasnt appeared yet.
Actually n0m@n speculated Tiamat might appear due to the blue dragon on the cover, but the cover illustration is never explained.
Old 2012-02-27, 06:50   Link #14938
for3ver
The Lost Child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
You know I just notice this now but...is not this a dangerous combo I mean someone like Ophus with Issei How the hell she/he/it will become because of him?
O well at least no one will try to trik her/him/it like this anymore if he/she/it will be with Issei and the other.
yes, it would be very interesting to see how issei's actions change her if they do.

plus its a killer blow to all S out ther, teasing a pure minded person is beyond fun ^^

also..

WHO WANTS 2 BE A MADAONAIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HASEGAWAA SAN FIGHTO!!!
Old 2012-02-27, 06:57   Link #14939
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Actually n0m@n speculated Tiamat might appear due to the blue dragon on the cover, but the cover illustration is never explained.
zzhk@
actually it's just fun imagining that was Tiamat, and her human form is look like kunou

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-02-27 at 17:04. Reason: Please keep all conversations in English (Forum Rule 1.0)
Old 2012-02-27, 07:02   Link #14940
Soji

guys correct me if i'm wrong here...but no ophus say she /he/it want to be back in the dimension gap to sleep or for peace (or something like this?).Is not more or less the same the situation of Ddraig(well minus Issei though lol).
Or I understand wrong here?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural