AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Guilty Crown

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-24, 12:33   Link #161
dark998
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Lets not forget that Gai comment about monsters, what if Inori, Eybrow king and now Gai are some kind of *alien race*. Gai seeing voids and all that shit, and pulling them out like cookies from a jar. Eybrow king is like a mastermind of everything. And now Inori having Mana in her head, and becoming *something*. Next ep Inori still looks like a monster even while chained in some forcefield.
Inori looks normal in the preview other than the messed up hair. Those marks in her face and the spikes are gone.
dark998 is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 13:07   Link #162
TheEroKing
Version Zero
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: India
Age: 29
Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Her hair messed up like that in the preview looked extremely sexy
__________________
TheEroKing is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 13:14   Link #163
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Her hair messed up like that in the preview looked extremely sexy
She seem pissed though
Spoiler for Inori preview ep 19:

Spoiler for shu preview ep 19:

This is the kind of shu that I want to see (well this and the one at the end of ep 18
Spoiler for Shu ep 18:
)
Shu make sure to take back the girl you love ok?
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 14:04   Link #164
syke123
.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lost in a delusional world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Lets not forget that Gai comment about monsters, what if Inori, Eybrow king and now Gai are some kind of *alien race*.
We'll soon learn from what planet they're from/ or if they're gods from depictions of the Kabbalah tree of life/or Bhavacakra Wheel of life, but it's obvious that they aren't human/mortal. Given the controversy with the involvement of multiple secret societies, they're supposed to be considered the "reptillians"/or divine beings. Although modified to have no connection to our worlds controversy. It is clear from my understanding that the secret society "daat", is also adapted from the illuminati/or are spiritual beings from Juda/Hindo religion.

I wonder why the Japanese took an interest to the various American conspiracy theories. It's quite amusing if you'd ask me.

Last edited by syke123; 2012-02-25 at 13:43.
syke123 is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 14:31   Link #165
dark998
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Her hair messed up like that in the preview looked extremely sexy
I am obliged to agree.
dark998 is offline  
Old 2012-02-24, 20:18   Link #166
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
i really dont want another freakin alien scenario but you guys may be right '



After rewatching the episode again 2 things stood out to me that i overlooked for someone reason

During Mana and Inori's conversation Mana says her heart is false and that she is a fake and a monster.


Then at the end Neo Gai states that Inori "Belonged to him from the very beginning why did you think you could have been with that human"

Several words used in these conversation are puzzling but im starting to see a trend here. We always assumed that the only alternate personality was between Mana and Inori. It could be that there is another personality that needed a body to inhabit and that person is now Gai i will call him the "king" for now Mana could be the queen and Inori was suppose to be her new host before the plan went off track. The fact that Gai refereed to Shu as human could mean either they or Aliens are Gai thinks that he has advanced so far that he is above a human.

The word "monster" used by Gai and Mana towards Inori could mean that they consider her a monster because she is a fake existence created for one purpose and her heart is false because Mana is suppose to inhabit that body Inori was never suppose to feel as much emotion as she is feeling now nor was she suppose to think for herself. Therefore they consider her a monster or unclean until Mana comes back to claim the body. Mana however still wants Shu, this could mean that Mana does not consider Gai the "King" only Shu. Also, the marriage ceremony would make sense if as Gai stated she has always belonged to him. Originally Shu genome was suppose to go to Gai i have a feeling that because it did not it delayed that beings awakening what we are seeing now is what was suppose to happen before Inori gave the genome to Shu and actually i think it was Mana that influenced Inori to give the genome to Shu and not Gai.

So basically they are trying to bring back two non-human beings and the bodies of certain humans who were either chosen or most likely grown/cloned were to be their host. But Mana messed up the plan by going psycho and causing the The Lost Christmas which put all the plans on hold till now. The Genome that everyone is fighting over actually be a life form and bonds to its host. These beings could be at odds with each other. Because from what i can tell Inori and Mana both want Shu not Gai who claims they belong to him.

So in closing everything we are seeing now everything that has happen was actually suppose to happen earlier the plan was held back because of Shu's interference, Inori/Mana's feelings and a string of variables that could not be foretold. But they used Shu in the end to gather Void users Shu actually saved them a step in the plan. They found another way to implement the plan by closing of Tokyo and putting everyone in a life or death situation because they knew Shu would turn to Voids because that all he knows. If im right then by Jupiters cock that was one hell of a plan.

Btw before Arisa's ouji san bit the dust he sent someone to OAU i have a feeling there is still another faction in play that we have not seen yet so Shu could be getting some help soon. Also, i believe Arisa's death will be bought about by Gai. Her jealousy over Inori is causing her to show her nasty side. She is a pawn and also a human which in Neo Gai's eyes is lower than dirt, she is going to over step her bounds at one point and Gai is going to put her out of our misery.
__________________

Last edited by Sinestra; 2012-02-24 at 22:27.
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2012-02-27, 16:11   Link #167
Chase
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Well looks like Haruka is about to die. Atleast thats the vibe i got from the preview. Probably end up getting killed by Segai.lol.
__________________
No, just because Setsuna is not spamming the scene, killing everybody and not winning all the time doesn't make him a bad pilot.

No, Seed does not define what a Gundam show should be like.

Picking a Gundam over a Princess is not a bad idea, Princess+singing can get you killed
Chase is offline  
Old 2012-02-27, 22:50   Link #168
syke123
.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lost in a delusional world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
i really dont want another freakin alien scenario but you guys may be right '



After rewatching the episode again 2 things stood out to me that i overlooked for someone reason

During Mana and Inori's conversation Mana says her heart is false and that she is a fake and a monster.


Then at the end Neo Gai states that Inori "Belonged to him from the very beginning why did you think you could have been with that human"

Several words used in these conversation are puzzling but im starting to see a trend here. We always assumed that the only alternate personality was between Mana and Inori. It could be that there is another personality that needed a body to inhabit and that person is now Gai i will call him the "king" for now Mana could be the queen and Inori was suppose to be her new host before the plan went off track. The fact that Gai refereed to Shu as human could mean either they or Aliens are Gai thinks that he has advanced so far that he is above a human.

The word "monster" used by Gai and Mana towards Inori could mean that they consider her a monster because she is a fake existence created for one purpose and her heart is false because Mana is suppose to inhabit that body Inori was never suppose to feel as much emotion as she is feeling now nor was she suppose to think for herself. Therefore they consider her a monster or unclean until Mana comes back to claim the body. Mana however still wants Shu, this could mean that Mana does not consider Gai the "King" only Shu. Also, the marriage ceremony would make sense if as Gai stated she has always belonged to him. Originally Shu genome was suppose to go to Gai i have a feeling that because it did not it delayed that beings awakening what we are seeing now is what was suppose to happen before Inori gave the genome to Shu and actually i think it was Mana that influenced Inori to give the genome to Shu and not Gai.

So basically they are trying to bring back two non-human beings and the bodies of certain humans who were either chosen or most likely grown/cloned were to be their host. But Mana messed up the plan by going psycho and causing the The Lost Christmas which put all the plans on hold till now. The Genome that everyone is fighting over actually be a life form and bonds to its host. These beings could be at odds with each other. Because from what i can tell Inori and Mana both want Shu not Gai who claims they belong to him.

So in closing everything we are seeing now everything that has happen was actually suppose to happen earlier the plan was held back because of Shu's interference, Inori/Mana's feelings and a string of variables that could not be foretold. But they used Shu in the end to gather Void users Shu actually saved them a step in the plan. They found another way to implement the plan by closing of Tokyo and putting everyone in a life or death situation because they knew Shu would turn to Voids because that all he knows. If im right then by Jupiters cock that was one hell of a plan.

Btw before Arisa's ouji san bit the dust he sent someone to OAU i have a feeling there is still another faction in play that we have not seen yet so Shu could be getting some help soon. Also, i believe Arisa's death will be bought about by Gai. Her jealousy over Inori is causing her to show her nasty side. She is a pawn and also a human which in Neo Gai's eyes is lower than dirt, she is going to over step her bounds at one point and Gai is going to put her out of our misery.
I see your point, but I don't understand how Gai is supposed to be "one of them". His agenda from the start was to save and reunite with mana due to the love and life debt he held for her. I don't think he was supposed to become this ethereal being that they turned him into. It may have been because of the mistake of having him die in front of Mana. Therefore making him ethereal as he disintegrated alongside Mana? Also Mana never existed as a "spirit", she became divine/immortal after the encounter with the strange rock, and after she nearly exterminated the entire population. Going by that logic I don't think they were born, but chosen after the unforseen circumstances.

But I also have some serious faith in the whole "host" thing. The rock that illed Mana may have been carrying "supernatural beings", and instead of them becoming immortal/divine out of the blue because of a cancerous rock is highly improbable to me. So truth is realistically, even if it has no realistic margin. Them being posessed by the supernatural is very possible.

If so who are the characters inspired from?
Up to now the only thing I can decypher is that Mana is referenced to the tree of life as the 10th sephirot, as Malkuth/Shekhinah. A feminine sephirot which has the symbolic features of that of a bride carrying a veil over her head. She also has 2 possible partners. The son of god/and or god himself. But ther way I see it, whoever marries her, they become king and get to replenish the exterminated population with their clean DNA.

Also how they keep throwing this wedding and veil over her head, kinda draws me deeper in my delusional speculation.

Last edited by syke123; 2012-02-27 at 23:08.
syke123 is offline  
Old 2012-02-28, 07:08   Link #169
Trudinh
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
ya she getting force marry again, continue where they left off at episode 12 where she was also force being marry to create some kind of new human race.
Trudinh is offline  
Old 2012-02-28, 07:43   Link #170
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by syke123 View Post
I see your point, but I don't understand how Gai is supposed to be "one of them". His agenda from the start was to save and reunite with mana due to the love and life debt he held for her. I don't think he was supposed to become this ethereal being that they turned him into. It may have been because of the mistake of having him die in front of Mana. Therefore making him ethereal as he disintegrated alongside Mana? Also Mana never existed as a "spirit", she became divine/immortal after the encounter with the strange rock, and after she nearly exterminated the entire population. Going by that logic I don't think they were born, but chosen after the unforseen circumstances.
.
I dont believe Gai was the original choice but was after the events with Mana was chosen.
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 07:55   Link #171
Kakkou
18歳腐った(?)少年
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Australia
So, whoever handles the official website and twitter stuffed up earlier and posted a download link to three high resolution screenshots of episode 20 instead of a youtube link to a region blocked pv of the second OP.

Needless to say, they may be rather spoilery so beware:
Spoiler for episode 20. click at risk.:
__________________
http://forums.animesuki.com/images/as.icon/signaturepics/sigpic101701_1.gif
Panel taken from here (NSFW-ish). Translation/type by some /a/non.
Kakkou is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 11:21   Link #172
noobita
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
So, whoever handles the official website and twitter stuffed up earlier and posted a download link to three high resolution screenshots of episode 20 instead of a youtube link to a region blocked pv of the second OP.

Needless to say, they may be rather spoilery so beware:
Spoiler for episode 20. click at risk.:
Shu, your life sure not getting any good...I see...
__________________
noobita is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 11:22   Link #173
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Freedom Guard Ship Amaterasu
Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkou View Post
So, whoever handles the official website and twitter stuffed up earlier and posted a download link to three high resolution screenshots of episode 20 instead of a youtube link to a region blocked pv of the second OP.

Needless to say, they may be rather spoilery so beware:
Spoiler for episode 20. click at risk.:

Thanks for the find good stuff man

Im really starting to think this crystal stuff is a parasite of some sorts. The screen shots show Shu was at one point infected so did he get cured and why is it that he does not need to take medicine like normal people to fight off the infection.
__________________
Sinestra is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 11:55   Link #174
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
O_O wow shu you really are like Mana/Inori .Wait.is just me ore the cristal thing are on his right side where he need a arm?Seem to me that his arm will really be the virus thing. So I suppose tha Shu is the king because the virus not do to much to him ? I mean if he live for 10 year with the virus or the virus just disappears from him there a to be a reason.

Sinestra@ Maybe Shu is become one with his virus?:..now that I think about this better ..maybe that's why his eyes become red with Inori void.because the virus inside him react a that void(a mean inori is linket to mana so).
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 12:21   Link #175
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Those crystals looks more like Inori transformation than like the usual virus infection.
__________________
Xaturas is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 12:31   Link #176
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
^Now that you mention it ...you're right. I wonder what this mean.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 12:34   Link #177
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In a cruel yet beautiful world
Age: 23
Nice to see the OP becoming more and more congruent with what actually occurs in the show...
__________________
Kismet-chan is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 13:24   Link #178
syke123
.
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Lost in a delusional world.
Shu looks too innocent...... I thought he'd be badass from here on end.
syke123 is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 13:28   Link #179
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Wait I was sure that one pic was a flash backO_O you tell me is the shu we know(age wise)?
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-02-29, 14:30   Link #180
Akashin
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Ontario
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Quote
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Wait I was sure that one pic was a flash backO_O you tell me is the shu we know(age wise)?
Sure looks like it, though you're right that he looks a bit younger there for some reason.
Akashin is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.