AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-26, 20:09   Link #21
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I read the manga raws and they reach up to ch 8. The 8th chapter pretty much ends the first volume of the novels.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 15:39   Link #22
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Spoiler for Answer:
Spoiler:
__________________
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 17:05   Link #23
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Spoiler:
Spoiler for Ans:


Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I read the manga raws and they reach up to ch 8. The 8th chapter pretty much ends the first volume of the novels.
Pretty quick. Is it chapter 8 or chapter, let's say, 3.6?
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 18:31   Link #24
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Spoiler for Ans:




Pretty quick. Is it chapter 8 or chapter, let's say, 3.6?
It's chapter 8 guaranteed. I compared it to the novel illustrations and it matches perfectly.

Volume 1 covers:

1. The introduction of the heroines
2. The dance party
3. The cross-dressing bodyguard (I think)
4. The girls living or visiting him each night
5. The strange call

Am I right? Or am I missing something?
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 22:01   Link #25
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Well, there were a few things after the strange call, obviously...what's te latest thing in Ch-8?

BTW, if per chance I re-read the novels, there will be summaries.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 23:21   Link #26
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Well, there were a few things after the strange call, obviously...what's te latest thing in Ch-8?

BTW, if per chance I re-read the novels, there will be summaries.
I remember now.

Spoiler for Incase for New Comers:


If you're in the mood to write the novel summaries, you know where to find me. I really love this series and the characters and the premise looks promising. I won't force you, just do whatever makes you comfortable.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 23:42   Link #27
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
I think the anime adaptation already announced a while back ago, no info about the VA or airing date though. But it already has a green-lit approval, so I guess fall 2012 or winter 2013?
__________________
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 18:27   Link #28
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I remember now.

Spoiler for Incase for New Comers:
Actually, the 1st fact is true, but incomplete. More explained in Volume 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
I think the anime adaptation already announced a while back ago, no info about the VA or airing date though. But it already has a green-lit approval, so I guess fall 2012 or winter 2013?
Someting like that. Maybe even later.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-28, 19:45   Link #29
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Actually, the 1st fact is true, but incomplete. More explained in Volume 5.



Someting like that. Maybe even later.
Damn, but I'm getting there. I can't read the text so I'm making out what I see in the illustrations. I know it's not enough but I think it's how I'll manage. I'm going to take a look at volume 2 now.

I can't wait for the anime adaptation it's going to be awesome, and I can't wait to see Miyabi (she's my favourite btw) in all her tsun tsun glory.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 06:35   Link #30
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Actually, Miyabi isn't really tsun...
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 07:01   Link #31
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Well, I'm getting there just give me time, plus she did look tsun to me...at first glace. I'm still going through volume 2 thoroughly.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 17:32   Link #32
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Well, I'm getting there just give me time, plus she did look tsun to me...at first glace. I'm still going through volume 2 thoroughly.
Even in Volume 1, I didn't see her really "tsun". She's maybe shy though, but not really "tsun", I think...
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 17:56   Link #33
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I guess there more to Miyabi than what I've seen...I see, looks like I need to be more thorough about observing characters. As I read the manga bits for the 4th time (translated) I'm finding Konoe Tsuruma to be quite interesting.

A little perverted (I don't mind that) and she reminds me of Rika from BokuTomo, but a little more "tame" so to speak. I haven't thorough checked the illustrations for vol 2 yet, but I think that's her character.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 18:03   Link #34
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I guess there more to Miyabi than what I've seen...I see, looks like I need to be more thorough about observing characters. As I read the manga bits for the 4th time (translated) I'm finding Konoe Tsuruma to be quite interesting.

A little perverted (I don't mind that) and she reminds me of Rika from BokuTomo, but a little more "tame" so to speak. I haven't thorough checked the illustrations for vol 2 yet, but I think that's her character.
Who's Tsuruma? The blond girl? (Sorry, only know chinese names. )
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 18:35   Link #35
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Who's Tsuruma? The blond girl? (Sorry, only know chinese names. )
The long black haired girl whom he ran into on his first day at a new school. She treated him to cream puff during their first encounter.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 20:50   Link #36
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
The long black haired girl whom he ran into on his first day at a new school. She treated him to cream puff during their first encounter.
...I apologize for all the past posts. I retract part of my comments. Reason is that I confused Miyabi with Konoe.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 22:51   Link #37
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
...I apologize for all the past posts. I retract part of my comments. Reason is that I confused Miyabi with Konoe.
It's fine. It happens, I'm just trying to understand and enjoy this series to the best of my ability.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 14:52   Link #38
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Personally, I think that Konoe is the perverted-cute-quiet-girl.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 15:16   Link #39
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Totally with you there, she looks more tame than Rika from BokuTomo. I'm still on vol 2 and the illustrations are nice.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 18:02   Link #40
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
There are some awesome illustrations, indeed. I especially love the blond-haired girl (forgot her name).
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, light novel, romantic comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.