AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-27, 17:55   Link #1781
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Whatever changes he brings, it's by being his kind self. He himself is rather directionless. He doesn't want to die, he doesn't want his friends to die, and I guess the SUC's use of 9AD's name pisses him off, but he just reacts to whatever the latest crisis is. He has no plan, no ambition beyond that. Maybe somebody's death could bring him that focus.
Well learning about the the Elder's devotion to the Clan and the reason behind it might make him open is his to see that no matter what the circumstances Sosul left him the as the Clan head and he is expected to lead them against the crisis caused by the people who bismirk his teacher's name.
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 19:16   Link #1782
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
The new chapter's out at Daum!

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/15609
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 19:42   Link #1783
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Thnx fr tht
Spoiler:
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 23:26   Link #1784
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Spoiler for Chapter 61:
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-01, 23:48   Link #1785
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Hmm they mentioned Shioon's mom has been missing for a few days. I hope it's just what she told Shioon n nothing too bad otherwise our theory mite come true
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 00:52   Link #1786
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
It only took 61 chapters for the manga to catch up to the ending of part 1!
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 00:57   Link #1787
frubam
singing heartbreak
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to frubam
Someone remind me again, what was Sera's intentions in all of this?
__________________
Even young love hurts MAL account

frubam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 01:02   Link #1788
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
Someone remind me again, what was Sera's intentions in all of this?
The group she is the leader of was basically integrated into Sunwoo clan as an underling. On the other hand if she aided the future head, aka Shioon, her clan could get a higher position of importance. She mentioned back at the start of his training that she was gambling on him.
__________________
Xacual is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 01:07   Link #1789
Xion Valkyrie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
She wants to be his maid wife.
Xion Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 04:43   Link #1790
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Ho my!!!

once, of the five leaders of S.U.C....has a pretty legs!!!the face, however, is not seen!

You're going to be in Shioon harem! lol!

However, nice chapter...where is the doctor?'?? is time to give the pill to Shioon..and after this, he can start finally a full trainig...

i wonder what is the plan of presenting Seoul to the nine art dragon.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 13:13   Link #1791
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Poor Sera, losing sight of her future husband so early in the stage of personal training. Can't blame her that she wants Shioon back.

Either way, they showed us the 5 captains but who exactly is the head that insisted on Shioon joining the SUC? Or will he be shown later?

ps. Is it me or is it possible that Cool guy or the gothic girl might be changing sides soon...
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 13:43   Link #1792
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Seattle
Age: 32
Send a message via AIM to HayashiTakara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
It only took 61 chapters for the manga to catch up to the ending of part 1!
Hard to believe it's been over a year already since @__@.... why does time go so fast when you're older?
__________________
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 14:39   Link #1793
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
if shioon is the head of sunwoo he should be more usefull to sera yet she wants to keep him for herself. it seems she had a change of heart or her priorities shifted from logical to sentimental. elder kwon is the other sentimental one, although shioon has the quality to be a leader, kwon obviously does not want shioon to die in the process. it seems shioon has solid allies for the first time in the NW.
still many questions left to be answered, like who is the director guy that ordered SUC generals not to kill shioon and what is his business with the kid and how deep the connection between SUC and heavenly way school.
and during the time with chang-ho Sera adviced shioon not seek help from sunwoo since it would cause total destruction yet sunwoo became a a major side in the conflict. what will be the consequences unknown. at this point in the story there are many possibilities.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 14:45   Link #1794
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
if shioon is the head of sunwoo he should be more usefull to sera yet she wants to keep him for herself. it seems she had a change of heart or her priorities shifted from logical to sentimental. elder kwon is the other sentimental one, although shioon has the quality to be a leader, kwon obviously does not want shioon to die in the process. it seems shioon has solid allies for the first time in the NW.
still many questions left to be answered, like who is the director guy that ordered SUC generals not to kill shioon and what is his business with the kid and how deep the connection between SUC and heavenly way school.
and during the time with chang-ho Sera adviced shioon not seek help from sunwoo since it would cause total destruction yet sunwoo became a a major side in the conflict. what will be the consequences unknown. at this point in the story there are many possibilities.
She doesn't know exactly what's happening. And even if she did, she might want more control over Shioon.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:07   Link #1795
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
She doesn't know exactly what's happening. And even if she did, she might want more control over Shioon.
i don't think there is much to know elder either make shioon lost or make him clan head. but for the control part i agree.
__________________
not a native speaker. sorry for the poor ingrish.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:12   Link #1796
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
still many questions left to be answered, like who is the director guy that ordered SUC generals not to kill shioon and what is his business with the kid and how deep the connection between SUC and heavenly way school.
and during the time with chang-ho Sera adviced shioon not seek help from sunwoo since it would cause total destruction yet sunwoo became a a major side in the conflict. what will be the consequences unknown. at this point in the story there are many possibilities.
What if its
Spoilers
Spoiler for Wait for it
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:20   Link #1797
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
What if its
Spoilers
Spoiler for Wait for it
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
highly unlikely...

reason is unless she is brain washed, she's part of the black forest group, which is higher then SUC.

The Black Forest group was the group that ordered 9AD, and i bet you he still moves around under that guy's order.

Also if Sosil was that hot again, she would of returned to Sunwoo, and put up tags which say... Sosil's Property.. and spam'd them all over shioon.

Also yes... you guys 9AD said he would consider SUC if they captured Seoul.
That is why they are trying to capture Seoul.

However they are probably going to get very owned... because if you think Kwon is powerful... imagine Dae Hyung, the head of mirum.

Kwon + Dae is probably enough to lay waste to all of SUC combined.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:23   Link #1798
passenger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
What if its
Spoilers
Spoiler for Wait for it
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
it is still early in the story to have a writers block
joke aside, it will be a disaster and definetely not the most desirable outcome on my part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
highly unlikely...

reason is unless she is brain washed, she's part of the black forest group, which is higher then SUC.

The Black Forest group was the group that ordered 9AD, and i bet you he still moves around under that guy's order.

Also if Sosil was that hot again, she would of returned to Sunwoo, and put up tags which say... Sosil's Property.. and spam'd them all over shioon.

Also yes... you guys 9AD said he would consider SUC if they captured Seoul.
That is why they are trying to capture Seoul.

However they are probably going to get very owned... because if you think Kwon is powerful... imagine Dae Hyung, the head of mirum.

Kwon + Dae is probably enough to lay waste to all of SUC combined.
they will resort to guerilla warfare
__________________
not a native speaker. sorry for the poor ingrish.
passenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:43   Link #1799
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
highly unlikely...

reason is unless she is brain washed, she's part of the black forest group, which is higher then SUC.

The Black Forest group was the group that ordered 9AD, and i bet you he still moves around under that guy's order.

Also if Sosil was that hot again, she would of returned to Sunwoo, and put up tags which say... Sosil's Property.. and spam'd them all over shioon.

Also yes... you guys 9AD said he would consider SUC if they captured Seoul.
That is why they are trying to capture Seoul.

However they are probably going to get very owned... because if you think Kwon is powerful... imagine Dae Hyung, the head of mirum.

Kwon + Dae is probably enough to lay waste to all of SUC combined.
And theres also the guy with the man-crush on Shioon (cnt rem his name)
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 17:22   Link #1800
Exether
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
My guess is that...

I'm guessing that Sosul is...

Spoiler for Sosul is...:


That would be funny, but it wouldn't make much sense... Probably
__________________
Exether is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:48.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.