AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-19, 01:20   Link #141
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Dollars
Also found this one in /u/
Part 1: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24500294

Part 2: http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.p...st_id=24674857

Kinda cute but a bit heart-wrenching too. Oh and it's also Chinatsu x Akarin =3
__________________
その光りは、単なる一筋の光りではない。人類の希望を繋いだ。


Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 11:17   Link #142
teja208
Critical fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Anywhere with anime and anime discussion is fine
Anyone wonder what sort of creative eyecatches we will be having for this season? More character songs perhaps?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 23:04   Link #143
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Well the duet songs for Kyouko/Yui and Akari/Chinatsu is out; also includes a new nice song by the 4 amusement club members, and some very amusing covers of the character songs by other characters, I think Kyouko covering Akarin's song is just too much .

Seems the other half including the Saku/Hima song isn't coming out til late may .

I love the new song and Kyouko/Yui song though .
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-21, 23:23   Link #144
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
That's not including the SakuHima song. The May album is all SakuHima. The other students are less important in matters of singing heartfelt duets. For now, anyway.

Last edited by Midonin; 2012-02-22 at 00:26.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 00:11   Link #145
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Also I am hoping Sakurako covers one of Kyouko's song(since she's like a tsundere version of her given how energetic and silly both of them can be ), and Himawari has to cover one of Sakurako's for obvious reasons .

This is assuming each character only has their songs cover once since Himawari already had her song covered by Chinatsu in this album.
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 13:14   Link #146
teja208
Critical fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Anywhere with anime and anime discussion is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Also I am hoping Sakurako covers one of Kyouko's song(since she's like a tsundere version of her given how energetic and silly both of them can be ), and Himawari has to cover one of Sakurako's for obvious reasons .

This is assuming each character only has their songs cover once since Himawari already had her song covered by Chinatsu in this album.
Wait WHAT, so now they're covering each other songs? That's one hack of a creative budget saving tactic to pump out more albums. It was quite brilliant of them to be able to come up with such a weird yet practical idea. I wonder who started it.

Count me in for Sakurako covering Kyouko's song as well. I'm always under the impression that while Himawari is Type A Tsundere, Sakurako is more of Type B Tsundere. Sakurako's default personality is actually that of a genki girl character just like Kyouko and she only acts tsun tsun when it concerns a certain someone extremely large assets. Kato Emiri's voice is also another factor.
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 13:36   Link #147
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
Note that the way the songs were "covered" on the album was that it was like listening in on a karaoke session (the songs didn't even have lyrics printed, even when the lyrics er... changed). All of them had a sort of echoy filter applied to them, and you could hear the characters who weren't singing talking in the background. (In the case of Akarin's cover of "Marugoto!", talking over her.)

These are more than just plunking a new singer on an old song. They were woven into the CD drama, and thus feel more like an experience than a cover song, in a way.

Last edited by Midonin; 2012-02-22 at 18:27.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 16:04   Link #148
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by teja208 View Post
Wait WHAT, so now they're covering each other songs? That's one hack of a creative budget saving tactic to pump out more albums. It was quite brilliant of them to be able to come up with such a weird yet practical idea. I wonder who started it.

Count me in for Sakurako covering Kyouko's song as well. I'm always under the impression that while Himawari is Type A Tsundere, Sakurako is more of Type B Tsundere. Sakurako's default personality is actually that of a genki girl character just like Kyouko and she only acts tsun tsun when it concerns a certain someone extremely large assets. Kato Emiri's voice is also another factor.
Well the 2 duet songs and the new song were main point of the album, and as Midonin said, they're bit of karaoke/experience versions of each others' character songs, and dialogue between them were just extra part(gah how I wish I could understand everything it sounds so fun at times )

For the record the songs on the album were:
Chinatsu's "MARUGOTO!" by Akari
Akari's "Watashi, Shuyaku No Akari AkazaKyouko Desu" by Kyouko
Ayano's "Bakkin Bakkingamu" by Yui
Himawari's "Day by Day" by Chinatsu
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 16:30   Link #149
tezu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
That's not including the SakuHima song. The May album is all SakuHima. The other students are less important in matters of singing heartfelt duets. For now, anyway.
That's what I call great news! Has this been posted on the yuruyuri website or where did you guys read this? (The website usually uploads short samples but I don't see anything new on the music page)

Kyoko's cover version was downright mean ;_; Poor Akarin...she can never catch a break, huh?
__________________
tezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 16:45   Link #150
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
A listing went up on Getchu, which is where I get most of my music news.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 16:51   Link #151
Konakaga
Yuri Moderator
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL, USA
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Konakaga Send a message via Skype™ to Konakaga
Quote:
Originally Posted by tezu View Post
That's what I call great news! Has this been posted on the yuruyuri website or where did you guys read this? (The website usually uploads short samples but I don't see anything new on the music page)
This image is where I found out
__________________
Haruka & Yuu - Sakura TrickAvatar & Sig by TheEroKing
MAL(KagamiHiiragi)
Konakaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 17:03   Link #152
tezu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: cloud cuckoo land
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
This image is where I found out
When I saw this picture on pixiv, I thought it was a fake ad...? (And there's no official promotional poster done by namori?) I still hope it's based on official information, though.

EDIT: Thanks for the info, Midonin Now I'm all excited for the May album!
__________________

Last edited by tezu; 2012-02-23 at 06:59.
tezu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 17:13   Link #153
Midonin
Last Engage
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Florida
The ad may be fake, but the album is real. That's from Ponycanyon, it's about as official as you can get.
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-22, 17:56   Link #154
Forsaken_Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United States of America
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Akarin's name is actually the only one I remember.
Blasphemy!

I have ghosted the thread long enough to make a post now imo.

I really really hope there are more scenes pertaining to YuixKyoko this time around. Last season had too much KyokoXAyano towards the end.

And most importantly.... please please please please

Spoiler for more of this:
__________________
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 03:59   Link #155
teja208
Critical fanboy
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Anywhere with anime and anime discussion is fine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Well the 2 duet songs and the new song were main point of the album, and as Midonin said, they're bit of karaoke/experience versions of each others' character songs, and dialogue between them were just extra part(gah how I wish I could understand everything it sounds so fun at times )

For the record the songs on the album were:
Chinatsu's "MARUGOTO!" by Akari
Akari's "Watashi, Shuyaku No Akari AkazaKyouko Desu" by Kyouko
Ayano's "Bakkin Bakkingamu" by Yui
Himawari's "Day by Day" by Chinatsu
Sorry for asking, but I'm curious as to what's the meaning of MARUGOTO and why is the song title all cap? It sounds like something I shouldn't know, but whatever just kindly tell me please. Thank you.

Btw, how did Bakkingamu Yui version go? Anyway, I think I can imagine what happened but just want to make sure if I'm not mistaken. Is it full of lololol?
teja208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-23, 05:03   Link #156
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forsaken_Infinity View Post
And most importantly.... please please please please

Spoiler for more of this:
You are so evil .....
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-24, 13:50   Link #157
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Inland Empire
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
This image is where I found out
Really hoping for a super tsun-tsun love duet.
__________________
Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends Licensed by Seven Seas!
Stevie_Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 15:25   Link #158
Stevie_Nix
Longtime Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: The Inland Empire
Age: 30
Kyouko wants to wish everyone a happy Hinamatsuri. (Click the heart once to hear her message.
__________________
Morinaga Milk's Girl Friends Licensed by Seven Seas!
Stevie_Nix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-02, 22:40   Link #159
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
IT's nice of them to do things like that.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 07:18   Link #160
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Hilarious.

The Greatest Manga Screw-Up of 2012?
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
club, comedy, ecchi, school life, seinen, shoujo-ai, yuri

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.