AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-05, 16:51   Link #61
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I'm been reading the manga and I currently put this manga on hold due to the lack of time. I read somewhere in the review that the novel has crossdressing thing (yeah I'm very curious about trap characters).
There's a girl who's cross dressing as a guy to keep an eye on Shougo. It's a gag I believe because the girls tries to protect him from "him" and getting into that relationship.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 16:54   Link #62
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Prologue:
Spoiler for Prologue:

Chapter 1: The Birthday cake from my little sister

Spoiler for Ch1:


I'll put less details in the following chapters, since an hour on 1/4 of a volume for summaries is too much. I'll probably keep the most important parts for every chapter, except the final one.

BTW, each volume focuses on specific characters. Here's the list:

Spoiler for :
Thanks for the summaries and work at a pace that makes you comfortable. The main dudes name is spelled "Shougo" btw. Keep up the great work!!
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 22:18   Link #63
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
Thank you.

Btw, how many imouto candidates are there so far? 5?

And Miyabi got focused on 2 volumes, does that means she got the most screen time compared to others?
Here's a MAJOR spoiler for V4.
Spoiler for Major spoiler:

Though that theory gets kinda shaken in Volume 5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I'm been reading the manga and I currently put this manga on hold due to the lack of time. I read somewhere in the review that the novel has crossdressing thing (yeah I'm very curious about trap characters).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
There's a girl who's cross dressing as a guy to keep an eye on Shougo. It's a gag I believe because the girls tries to protect him from "him" and getting into that relationship.
The trap girl is indeed keeping an eye one Shohgo, and is quite loyal towards him. However, in V1, the girls thought that Shohgo was homo so they tried to "cure" him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
The main dudes name is spelled "Shougo" btw. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks! Though for the name, I have the habit of putting an "h" instead of the "u". For example, "Touko Amano" turned into "Tohko Amano" in Bungaky Shoujo, and I believe that it has been the same for the name "Tohyama" in Hidan no Aria.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-05, 22:28   Link #64
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Glad to here from you again KiRa08o2. Can't wait for the other summaries, I'm really loving this series more !!

I haven't read the spoiler. I'll wait for it in future summaries.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 01:00   Link #65
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Here's a MAJOR spoiler for V4.
Spoiler for Major spoiler:
Not surprise with that. She actually looks like a little sister type.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 16:39   Link #66
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Chapter 2, whatever the title is:
Spoiler for Ch2:

Chapter 3: Who's my sister?

Spoiler for Ch3-P1:


(Summary part 2 to-be-continued)

BTW, if someone while reading that is willing to correct the typos and grammar of my summaries, it'd be great.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 17:19   Link #67
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Chapter 2, whatever the title is:
Spoiler for Ch2:

Chapter 3: Who's my sister?

Spoiler for Ch3-P1:


(Summary part 2 to-be-continued)

BTW, if someone while reading that is willing to correct the typos and grammar of my summaries, it'd be great.
Great summaries KiRa08o2. I know it's a habit but remember the guy's name is "Shougo" don't add a y, but a u. The summary itself was informative, but add a little bit more of information on character interactions and desciptions. The summaries are excellent can't wait for more and keep up the great work.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 07:48   Link #68
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Great summaries KiRa08o2. I know it's a habit but remember the guy's name is "Shougo" don't add a y, but a u. The summary itself was informative, but add a little bit more of information on character interactions and desciptions. The summaries are excellent can't wait for more and keep up the great work.
I added a "y"somewhere?

Yeah, well, I kinda skipped some interactions. But they are more in the sort of "Brother, I want to marry you" "No I don't wanna" "I'll make it so it will happen", etc. But I cut quite less in the case of chapter 3, since I am scared that things I didn't point out might serve as foreshadowing or things like that.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-07, 11:11   Link #69
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
I added a "y"somewhere?

Yeah, well, I kinda skipped some interactions. But they are more in the sort of "Brother, I want to marry you" "No I don't wanna" "I'll make it so it will happen", etc. But I cut quite less in the case of chapter 3, since I am scared that things I didn't point out might serve as foreshadowing or things like that.
Sorry my mistake. You've added a second h in "Shougo's" name. It's spelled "Shougo" not "Shohgo", don't add a second h just a u, that's all. Can't wait for another summary, and yes, that your time.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 15:14   Link #70
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I just finished looking at vol 3 and things are looking interesting. Now on to vol 4.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 18:00   Link #71
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I just finished looking at vol 3 and things are looking interesting. Now on to vol 4.
...the manga has already gone there?
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 18:31   Link #72
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
...the manga has already gone there?
Sorry, I was talking about the novels. I hope you're still writing summaries.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 19:39   Link #73
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Sorry, I was talking about the novels. I hope you're still writing summaries.
You manage to read them? You never fail to amaze me...

Sorry for the summaries, has been concentrating 100% on Little Busters! VN, and didn't translate/summarize anything...
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-09, 19:59   Link #74
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
You manage to read them? You never fail to amaze me...

Sorry for the summaries, has been concentrating 100% on Little Busters! VN, and didn't translate/summarize anything...
It's okay, take your time. It's just I haven't heard from you in a while...that's all. I can read some Japanese characters, but not all though.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:01   Link #75
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Summaries will have to wait for a few days/weeks. School is restraining my free time...though I might add some summaries from time to time.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:33   Link #76
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Summaries will have to wait for a few days/weeks. School is restraining my free time...though I might add some summaries from time to time.
Do what makes you feel comfortable, I'm good at waiting for things. I'm glad that I have someone to talk to about this series because this novel seems to be unnoticed and very few people talk about it, besides me and you.

It's become one of my top 5 novel series and I really enjoy your summaries and I love the characters.

So take your time and do what you have to do, I'll be waiting!!
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 14:45   Link #77
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
What's your top 5, BTW?
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 15:59   Link #78
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
What's your top 5, BTW?
My Top 5 "Ahem":

1. Sword Art Online
2. To Aru Majutsu no Index
3. Oreimo
4. Kono Naka ni Hitori Imouto ga Iru
5. Mayo Chiki

What do you think?
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 18:10   Link #79
EvI
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Brazil
wow this novel really is good,
ribbon girl? please do more this is one of my fetishes after all uhahua
it would be really good if someone translated this one
EvI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 19:12   Link #80
Kirito
Tease to Please!♥
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Spending Christmas With Clara and Alice
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvI View Post
wow this novel really is good,
ribbon girl? please do more this is one of my fetishes after all uhahua
it would be really good if someone translated this one
There's summaries on this thread somewhere. Look them up, they're really explanatory.
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, light novel, romantic comedy, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:45.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.