AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 6 21.43%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 7 25.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 25.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 7.14%
6 out of 10 : Average 3 10.71%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 3.57%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 2 7.14%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-09, 13:43   Link #1
Kairin
AnimeSuki's Mascot
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Zero no Tsukaima f - Episode 10 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to the discussion thread for Zero no Tsukaima f, Episode 10.

Thread Guidelines
  • Raw requests and offers are not permitted anywhere on this forum.
  • Spoilers or hints about future events must not be posted in this thread.
    If you need to reference something that would spoil a future event, reply directly with a private message, or seek out a more appropriate thread.
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if it has not aired yet.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Please try to keep the discussion on-topic.
  • Do not post multiple times in a row. Please edit your existing post if you wish to add additional thoughts.
Episode Thread Spoiler Policy
  • Any comment that discloses events, characters, plot or other information before it is revealed in the anime is expressly forbidden whether or not it is behind spoiler tags.
    Spoiler tags should still be used where appropriate.
    Please consult the AnimeSuki Spoiler Policy for more information.
  • Adding a Spoiler tag:
    Just highlight your spoiler and click the button found
    on the "Quick Reply" and "Reply to Thread" forms.
    Make sure that you include a useful title!
  • Please use the Report button if you see any inappropriate spoilers:
    Click the button found to the left of the post, just under the poster's avatar.
    Using the Report button is anonymous and helps the Moderators
    locate and deal with problems quickly.
  • Posting inappropriate spoilers may result in a ban.
    Note: Reporting a post does not mean the poster will be banned instantly.
    The Moderators will use bans if warnings are repeatedly ignored.
Kairin is offline  
Old 2012-03-10, 01:30   Link #2
serenade_beta
マジ天使
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Fi~re Emblem~ Tegowai Simulation~ Haji-...
Eh? This was Zero no Tsukaima?!

Ancient Dragon -->
Naming...

Julio's familiar ability allows him control of all animals -->
Bu-Bu-but there are exceptions! (It happens, oh it happens)

"Julio, Live!" -->
Considering you just tossed him into the abyss, I'd say you want him to die though...?

And Derf is just gonna die anyways?
(´・ω・`)
__________________

-Tried to start a blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline  
Old 2012-03-10, 17:25   Link #3
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
How do they kill Derf?
__________________
ars89 is offline  
Old 2012-03-10, 17:38   Link #4
Deathscyther
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 26
What the hell happened?

Some ancient dragon destroys Aquileia and is planning to destroy Romalia. This dragon has some kind of magic defense, a huge offense and seems to be able to control other dragons. Not even Julio's dragon, that was being controlled by Windalfr's power, was able to withstand the mind control of the ancient dragon.

When Saito uses Derflinger to defend against one of the ancient dragon's attacks, the talking sword is destroyed after he acknowledges Saito as a fine man. I totally did not expect this to happen. How is Saito going to fight now?

The pope dies trying to fight the dragon, but he tries to save Julio by throwing him off the dragon just before he and Julio's dragon are eaten. So now Louise and Tiffa are the only void users in the world?

I have no idea how they're planning to defeat this dragon. I want to know more about him as well. Where did he come from and what is his goal?

Using Liveslatille's power seems to take its toll on Saito already, since he seemed to be in pain when he used it this episode. Using Liveslatille's power will shorten his life and now his sword got destroyed...Things aren't looking too good for Saito right now...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
How do they kill Derf?
Saito used Derflinger to guard against one of the dragon's attacks. The attack of the dragon was too much for Derflinger to handle though and he was destroyed...
__________________
Deathscyther is offline  
Old 2012-03-10, 17:56   Link #5
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathscyther View Post
What the hell happened?

Some ancient dragon destroys Aquileia and is planning to destroy Romalia. This dragon has some kind of magic defense, a huge offense and seems to be able to control other dragons. Not even Julio's dragon, that was being controlled by Windalfr's power, was able to withstand the mind control of the ancient dragon.

When Saito uses Derflinger to defend against one of the ancient dragon's attacks, the talking sword is destroyed after he acknowledges Saito as a fine man. I totally did not expect this to happen. How is Saito going to fight now?

The pope dies trying to fight the dragon, but he tries to save Julio by throwing him off the dragon just before he and Julio's dragon are eaten. So now Louise and Tiffa are the only void users in the world?

I have no idea how they're planning to defeat this dragon. I want to know more about him as well. Where did he come from and what is his goal?

Using Liveslatille's power seems to take its toll on Saito already, since he seemed to be in pain when he used it this episode. Using Liveslatille's power will shorten his life and now his sword got destroyed...Things aren't looking too good for Saito right now...



Saito used Derflinger to guard against one of the dragon's attacks. The attack of the dragon was too much for Derflinger to handle though and he was destroyed...
Sorry, i meant like why on earth did they have to kill him. I saw the ep, but like out of all the people that can die why him. He was one of my favorites.
__________________
ars89 is offline  
Old 2012-03-10, 18:18   Link #6
Deathscyther
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: The Netherlands
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ars89 View Post
Sorry, i meant like why on earth did they have to kill him. I saw the ep, but like out of all the people that can die why him. He was one of my favorites.
I didn't expect this to happen either. Derf was Saito's weapon and partner at the same time. Saito must be really depressed now.

I wonder how he'll fight from now on. Derf was a legendary sword after all. He won't find another one like it.
__________________
Deathscyther is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 01:05   Link #7
Essa Maneira
Tsukiko! ♥
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
R.I.P. Delf after 34 episodes with Saito's journey, i'm gonna miss him...
__________________

HALA MADRID!
Essa Maneira is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 02:00   Link #8
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
Awakening of the Disaster

The last trek of the journey has been reached, but this episode came as a shock.

Spoiler:


My theory as to why Saito's Liveslatille power did not come effective on the Pope was....
Spoiler:


As for the dragon, they have now pulled the expected, world crisis event, and I believe this was triggered because the Void users have gathered, although it might not be case because not the four of them have gathered.

I also believe that this event is what the Elves were talking about, although they refer to the Apocalypse in general not as to what form or shape the crisis would be taking shape.
Guido is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 02:35   Link #9
KyriaL
You are Reading this!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: In the study room
The most emotional part was undoubtedly Saito's good ol' trusted partner turning to dust. From the previews it seems that Saito will undergo some emotional distress, well who wouldn't after an old friend is taken away from you.
KyriaL is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 09:54   Link #10
Saito123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
What the HELL just happend?
I will miss Derf
HOW the Fuck, could they do this? Derf was a Main Character, Saitos friend and Partner.
Really did they really have to do this?
I hated the Pope anyways, so I don't really care about him, but saying stuff like '' Julio, you got to live and then throw him of the Dragon, in to the Darkness. UH Duh,I think you just killed him Your Eminence, who could survive that?
Saito, must be really depressed now, he LOST his best Friend and Partner.
And the Preview good and bad at the same time!
I don't know if this can be considered as a spoiler, as it was a Preview,but I'll put it anyways as a Spoiler.
Spoiler for I don't know if this can be considered as a spoiler, as it was a Preview,but I'll put it anyways as a Spoiler.:
Saito123 is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 11:52   Link #11
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
I hate the Pope now... btw, he has some cool powers. Is that dragon, Bahamuth?
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 11:57   Link #12
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
what the hell is happening??? everything just go fast and I don't even understand what's going on...
so in conclusion, the world is nearing its end... ancient dragon appears... delf got destructed and Romalia's pope become snack...

then, in preview suddenly there is no more dragon... it becomes peaceful again??!!!

for Louise, I have a solution for you.... there is a place where no more world crisis so you can live peacefully with Saito without other girls disturbance.... yes! Saito's world!!! JUST GO THERE
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 13:04   Link #13
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: CO, USA
I saw the dragon and the first thing that came to my mind: Fire Emblem
But wow, they killed off Derf. I'm at a loss for words.

Looking at the preview, I guess they are putting off the dragon problem for a bit, and then formulate a plan to kill off the dragon in the final episode. Btw, I'm happy that the pope died
__________________
Nochgo is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 13:19   Link #14
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
for Louise, I have a solution for you.... there is a place where no more world crisis so you can live peacefully with Saito without other girls disturbance.... yes! Saito's world!!! JUST GO THERE
Unless they are willing to wait about 70 years or about for the next portal ...
__________________
Love songs for the genuinely cunning.
Miraluka is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 13:38   Link #15
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Xanadu
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Unless they are willing to wait about 70 years or about for the next portal ...
I believe a random portal will appear next episode... no need to wait for years

oh yeah... RIP Delf... he's one of main reason why I like this anime... Delf always clear every misunderstanding between Saito and Louise
without Delf, they will break up or divorced easily
__________________

even if you can't see me, even if you can't hear me, I'll be by your side (Kaname Madoka, 2011)
anime list
manga list
~Yami~ is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 13:50   Link #16
Fnights
Yoku dekimashita!
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Europe
Excellent episode, it deserve a 10/10. One of the best episodes, now i'm expecting Saito and Louse finally sleep together and have a daughter, and all is ready for the grand finale.
__________________
Current anime list
All anime i'm able to watch!

Current manga list
Claymore | Yumekui Merry | Uwa Koi | Berserk | Aku no Ana
Fnights is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 15:07   Link #17
Saito123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
Unless they are willing to wait about 70 years or about for the next portal ...
But in the Preview, one can see two hands parting.
Maybe Saitos going back home?

Too tell the truth, I cried this episode, straight when Delf took the attack, I cried, cause I knew what would happen.
2 More Episodes to Go, I can't wait for the next episodes, but on the other Hand, I don't want the Anime to End, this is the best Anime EVER.
I will really be depressed, when the Anime ends, even though there will still be the Light Novels, but theres also just 2 left.
what should I do when there finished.

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2012-03-16 at 00:07. Reason: please edit rather than double-posting
Saito123 is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 15:45   Link #18
SpAyKeR
Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Poland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fnights View Post
Excellent episode, it deserve a 10/10. One of the best episodes
Well, sir, nice irony I see from your mouth. For me that episode was like "WTF?" They already ran off from visual novel, and for 2 episodes to the end, they are going to make "force" ending... WTF were with them from the 2nd, third etc episodes? They just did fillers with fanservice until the 9-10 episode... I am out of words, guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito123 View Post
But in the Preview, one can see two hands parting.
Maybe Saitos going back home?
It's Louise's decision not Saito's one. Believe me or not, but I guess her decision has something to do with the Delf (cuz they aleady scerwed out the storyline with Visual Novel)
__________________

"Never need to question, how to defeat you" -by Disturbed
SpAyKeR is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 16:36   Link #19
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Fighting against those who oppress the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saito123 View Post
What the HELL just happend?
I will miss Derf
HOW the Fuck, could they do this? Derf was a Main Character, Saitos friend and Partner.
Really did they really have to do this?
I hated the Pope anyways, so I don't really care about him, but saying stuff like '' Julio, you got to live and then throw him of the Dragon, in to the Darkness. UH Duh,I think you just killed him Your Eminence, who could survive that?
Saito, must be really depressed now, he LOST his best Friend and Partner.
And the Preview good and bad at the same time!
I don't know if this can be considered as a spoiler, as it was a Preview,but I'll put it anyways as a Spoiler.
Spoiler for I don't know if this can be considered as a spoiler, as it was a Preview,but I'll put it anyways as a Spoiler.:
Saito needs to get the HAREM route, it's the only way to make everybody happy!
__________________

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline  
Old 2012-03-11, 16:39   Link #20
Echoes
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: In line to confess his sins.
Age: 26
Delf's demise, if he is indeed gone, happened really quickly. I sort of like that; it feels more genuine. He is a talking, magical sword in a world filled with strange magic, though. It wouldn't surprise me too much if they found some way to bring him back.

They really cranked the fantasy dial up in this episode. A huge, ancient black dragon, flocks of dominated lesser dragons, airborne sorcery and armies of magic-wielding knights. It feels appropriately epic to close off the saga with, and I'm enjoying it a lot. Hope they keep it up for the final two!
__________________
Echoes is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:55.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.