AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-11, 04:08   Link #24901
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
@loon1688
Your AGE-2 Normal rocks! Nice pose .

Someone from Gundam Wing – Frozen Teardrop novel thread posted a pic of Epyon White a while ago. Is it already posted here?
Spoiler for Epyon White:
As you can see, beside the change in color, the other distinct feature is that now Epyon White has a “Dragon Hang/Fang”. What I don’t like is that the dragon-fang is not a new design at all. They just decide to put Epyon’s foot on its hand ! God-damn-it, can’t they come up with something new ? More importantly, will Bandai make this into MG since it’s pretty much identical with Epyon ver. Ka? Other Gundams from the novel already get MG treatment, will they treat this Epyon White the same?

And speaking of Epyon, my own Epyon has arrived some time ago ^^. I already finished assembling it even though just about 90%. It’s snapfit + decals only (for now). I haven’t clean the nubs nor done any panel-lining.
Spoiler for Size & numbers:
It’s an amazing kit. It has its problems but I still love it very much. I’ve always wanted to have Epyon kit the first time I saw it on TV ^^. I guess I’m gonna show more (the MA mode, for example) once I really finish it. If Bandai really going to make the “real” Epyon (aka. TV ver.) MG, I just hope they improve the whip by making it lighter than what we have now.
__________________
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 04:21   Link #24902
loon1688
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Malaysia
HGUC Gundam Unicorn Banshee- Destroy Mode......


loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 04:29   Link #24903
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Is the Banshee painted or only the horn and chest parts?
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 06:13   Link #24904
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
More importantly, will Bandai make this into MG since it’s pretty much identical with Epyon ver. Ka? Other Gundams from the novel already get MG treatment, will they treat this Epyon White the same?
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...71#post3670971

I've pointed out this last June. It just a matter of time for an inevitable minor modification of the MG Epyon to be out.

Remember, Bandai will never gave us a kit in MG format without taking in thoughts for it to be at reused and released at least twice.
__________________
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 07:03   Link #24905
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Indonesia
Quote:
Originally Posted by MakubeX2 View Post
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...71#post3670971

I've pointed out this last June. It just a matter of time for an inevitable minor modification of the MG Epyon to be out.

Remember, Bandai will never gave us a kit in MG format without taking in thoughts for it to be at reused and released at least twice.
Ah, thanx. I guess I missed your post since I joined here in July. And I also missed all that “Wu-Fei made the Epyon White” thing. Now I know where the dragon fang comes from. Thanx again for the info.

About the Epyon’s heat rod: you can easily avoid breaking it if you move the polycaps in each bit carefully/gently along with the bits, not just move the bits.
__________________

Last edited by Obelisk ze Tormentor; 2012-03-11 at 10:08.
Obelisk ze Tormentor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 09:33   Link #24906
maknaedik
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Paranaque, Metro Manila, Philippines
New MG Age-1 FAIL:
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...age-1f_11.html

But seriously, if they make an MG of this, I'll loose big faith in Bandai.
__________________
I'm a red gunpla collector. I collect everything that's red. But my priorities are MG->1/100->HGs unless they're super rare

Red Gunpla Reviews: http://redblondemean.wordpress.com

My Personal Blog: http://cmgaddict.wordpress.com
maknaedik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 09:51   Link #24907
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by maknaedik View Post
New MG Age-1 FAIL:
http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2012/0...age-1f_11.html

But seriously, if they make an MG of this, I'll loose big faith in Bandai.
I don't know about the MG, but the HG version already has the needed flat white piece for this version.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 09:59   Link #24908
bio9205
Reborn
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
I don't know about the MG, but the HG version already has the needed flat white piece for this version.
And different stickers for the eyes are so easy to make... That'll be one of the laziest reuse of a mold ever.

EDIT: Anyway, with the Khronos' debut this episode... Still no news of a HG Khronos?
bio9205 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 13:13   Link #24909
helois
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Italy
Age: 28
the age 1 flat will come with an "Age Condenser" in the chest! LOL
helois is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 23:41   Link #24910
loon1688
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Malaysia
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
Is the Banshee painted or only the horn and chest parts?
yaya... only paint horn and chest.... bcuz in original frame colour are orange so i didn't paint.... use gundam marker gold....
loon1688 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 23:44   Link #24911
casval cehack
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by loon1688 View Post
yaya... only paint horn and chest.... bcuz in original frame colour are orange so i didn't paint.... use gundam marker gold....
That's only gundam marker? Nice effect, I'm trying that.
__________________
casval cehack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 02:07   Link #24912
Exia_00
Gundam Meister
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Sydney
Send a message via MSN to Exia_00 Send a message via Yahoo to Exia_00
Quote:
Originally Posted by casval cehack View Post
That's only gundam marker? Nice effect, I'm trying that.
i did the same thing on mine... you will like the effect, the face of the unicorn mode of the banshee will look great!
__________________
Exia_00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 09:30   Link #24913
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
HG Age-2 Double Bullet
http://blog.kenbill.com/?eid=55 ==> review
http://blog.kenbill.com/?eid=52 ==> parts overview

Is it just me or do you also get the 00 Raiser kind of feeling with the Age-2 (Normal and Double Bullet)...?


EDIT
http://blog.kenbill.com/?eid=54#sequel ==> MG Titus parts overview (NICE!)
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 13:51   Link #24914
Bashfulz
Stalker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Singapore
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxnike629xx View Post
HG Age-2 Double Bullet
http://blog.kenbill.com/?eid=55 ==> review
http://blog.kenbill.com/?eid=52 ==> parts overview

Is it just me or do you also get the 00 Raiser kind of feeling with the Age-2 (Normal and Double Bullet)...?
yup, that's what i felt since we had that teaser a long time before the series started.. and now with the double bullet asemu will be able to dual-wield beam sabers and beam rifles, lol. too bad it looks like there won't be a third form or we can see asemu fighting with 6 weapons at once.
Bashfulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 13:51   Link #24915
Appel
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
gold markers do tend to look really nice^^
although i prefer clear yellow paint on a gold base! i really like that effect.
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 13:58   Link #24916
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashfulz View Post
yup, that's what i felt since we had that teaser a long time before the series started.. and now with the double bullet asemu will be able to dual-wield beam sabers and beam rifles, lol. too bad it looks like there won't be a third form or we can see asemu fighting with 6 weapons at once.
Wait what?
When was it confirmed that the Age-2 Normal and Age-2 Double Bullet would be it?

LOL Oh and it's good to see that I'm not the only one that thought the designs were very similar to the 00 series. Maybe Bandai is hinting out like reairing the 00 series on TV again or something...rofl...or maybe they have some secret plans to make my favorite kit that I've been wanting Bandai to make...
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 13:59   Link #24917
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
gold markers do tend to look really nice^^
although i prefer clear yellow paint on a gold base! i really like that effect.
For kits that have plating on them, I think it's best to sand it off, prime the plastic, get a chrome silver paint on it (a thin layer or 2) and then a thin layer of whatever color you need...silver, gold, copper, etc.
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:01   Link #24918
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Some new pix of the MG Titus..!

http://twitpic.com/8vcd7m
http://twitpic.com/8vcd5l
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:03   Link #24919
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The middle of the Middle of Nowhere
Age: 27
It's not confirmed, but all signs indicate that the AGE-2 only has one alternate form--before AGE aired, we were shown the AGE-1 Normal and its two alternate forms, and those alternate forms all appeared in the OP. Before Generation 2 began, we were shown the AGE-2 Normal and the one alternate form--and in the second OP, only one alternate form appears. Combined with the delayed timeframe in which the AGE-2 is fielded in the show...

It looks as if the only wear parts for the AGE-2 we'll be seeing is the Double Bullet. There's not enough time to showcase two Wear Part sets anyway.
__________________
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 14:08   Link #24920
suiton629
Master Grade Master
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
It's not confirmed, but all signs indicate that the AGE-2 only has one alternate form--before AGE aired, we were shown the AGE-1 Normal and its two alternate forms, and those alternate forms all appeared in the OP. Before Generation 2 began, we were shown the AGE-2 Normal and the one alternate form--and in the second OP, only one alternate form appears. Combined with the delayed timeframe in which the AGE-2 is fielded in the show...

It looks as if the only wear parts for the AGE-2 we'll be seeing is the Double Bullet. There's not enough time to showcase two Wear Part sets anyway.
So~

Age-1 ==> 2 additional wears
Age-2 ==> 1 additional wear
Age-3 ==> 1 additional wear

Am I correct?

Looks like then we won't need to be buying as many Age series MG kits. =P
__________________
水遁 六百二十九
suiton629 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gundam, gunpla, model kit, toy

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:19.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.