Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-03-11, 12:40   Link #1
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Adventure Bar Story

Quote:
Adventure Bar Story by ZigZaGame Inc.

Adventure Bar Story is an upcoming game for the iPhone from ZigZaGame Inc. that combines elements from the management simulation genre of games with classic RPG features resulting in some very unique gameplay.

This game first became popular on the PSP in Japan for its interesting combination of gameplay elements, but this is the first that the title will be available localized in English for the west.

Adventure Bar Story allows the player to fight and cook their way to being the top restaurant in town.

Soon near a Kitchen close to your iTunes Store...
I recently played this game and i like it. It's an old-school rpg with a twist. Instead of saving the world, the MC Siela is saving her sister's restaurant from being bought out by a rival restaurant by finding ingredients and cooking food to make their restaurant more popular. Furthermore, you level up by eating the food you cooked. I had fun playing this game and trying new recipes to cook for my party to level up or sell at the restaurant. Your thoughts?

Official Website

Last edited by MrTerrorist; 2012-04-21 at 03:57. Reason: Added Official website
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-11, 21:44   Link #2
FateAnomaly

Seems like shopkeeping games are gaining popularity.
FateAnomaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 09:45   Link #3
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
I have no complaints about this
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 10:05   Link #4
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FateAnomaly View Post
kinda. they already "bit" popular thank to atelier series

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 21:25   Link #5
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Atelier isn't really about shopkeeping though. You don't have a shop and you don't sell anything..

Anyways, this game seems interesting but .. for iPhone? WTF. Not everyone has a phone with a price tag that would buy me two PS Vita's -_-. Why couldn't they have released it on PSP ..
Old 2012-03-12, 22:28   Link #6
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dist View Post
Atelier isn't really about shopkeeping though. You don't have a shop and you don't sell anything..

Anyways, this game seems interesting but .. for iPhone? WTF. Not everyone has a phone with a price tag that would buy me two PS Vita's -_-. Why couldn't they have released it on PSP ..
I think what he meant was "Reccetear".

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-12, 22:31   Link #7
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author

Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic
Quote:

Why not Android? :|
Old 2012-03-12, 22:46   Link #8
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Why not Android? :|
Because the Android is more easily hacked?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-13, 12:20   Link #9
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:

Can you explain? Did you mean why isn't this game on the psp or why isn't the english version on the psp?
If you meant the former then your mistaken since the game originally came out on the psp in Japan. If you meant the latter, then i'm not sure but the fact the psp is being phased out for the PS vita might have something to do with it or the fact the game is selling for 99cents on iTunes.
Old 2012-03-14, 06:15   Link #10
Ascaloth
I don't give a damn, dude

And here I was, think that this was a new Kairosoft game for a while...
Ascaloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 03:56   Link #11
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Well this is weird. I stared to play the game again and found in my inventory very powerful weapons that aren't suppose to appear late in the game. I'm not sure how that happen but doesn't matter. Now i can easily kill those monsters at Otts Falls!

PS:If anyone needs the full list of recipes, just pm me.

Tags
ipad, psp, rpg