AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-14, 07:12   Link #17261
Ruki0089
The Fateless one

"the resurrection of the Isse"
make sense
and there something wrong here when issei "Die"
Ddraig said this in Vol 10 Life. MAX VS Power
[Even I’m shocked. That things like this happen. In my case my thoughts is cut when the possessor dies. The next time I regain my conscioussness, I’m already inside the Sacred Gear of the next possessor……..]
when issei die, Ddraig thoughts not get cut

NoLove
N0m@n can understand that
Old 2012-03-14, 07:16   Link #17262
Soji

^You mean ..you want to know what the tralsation form chrome mean?
Is something like this .( at least i think).
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
This tell us just what we already know. That they was dissapoint and upset for the lose of Issei ,but they dont have the time to think about this because the situation in the underworld become worse..the whole attack from the GIant monster ...hades ecc.For the rest are the usual questions..how the group will deal with this crisis of the underworld? And the ressureciton of Issei(how he will be back/come back) ....or something like this.

Ruki0089@ Yeah...I start to think that maybe I was right time ago about him die or disappear to save Issei. Ddraig and Ophis are the best option here (somehow).Then again if we are to go with more drama and shock for Issei to make him grow..Ddraig is the more likely choice.
Old 2012-03-14, 07:18   Link #17263
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Send a message via Skype™ to HasNoLove
^ oh yhanks, I kinda understand that much....
hahah...
Old 2012-03-14, 07:22   Link #17264
Ruki0089
The Fateless one

But if die or disappear to save Issei
will make this story become so dramatic
espealy Ddraig
that make ise so pissed of and maybe he will kill hades so easly because rampage
Old 2012-03-14, 07:27   Link #17265
Soji

Ruki0089@ That's why I say ..*Then again if we are to go with more drama and shock for Issei to make him grow..Ddraig is the more likely choice.* .Then again I'm still feel that in this vol 12 will happen something big and sad._. Hope I'm wrong...but I really think that something will happen that will make Issei grow. and unfortunately we need even the depressing and sad to really grow.
Plus dont forgot what DD senpai say.[You have to become the new Dragon together with Vali Lucifer.]
How can this happen if Issei still have ddraig? (even if sad) or ddraig reborn a chibi dragon or gain a body himself or happen the more sad thing. Think this for a second...can you see Issei pure dragon or the new dragon and still have ddraig inside him?
Old 2012-03-14, 07:29   Link #17266
Ruki0089
The Fateless one

Yeah.....i see your point
"we need even the depressing and sad to really grow."
i agree
but
if really happen maybe i need a ton of tissue for my tear
issei pure dragon is my fanfic
Old 2012-03-14, 07:36   Link #17267
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
The quote seem to be too positive for something like this (like someone else already say.) plus we already see mind control and honestly have the mc back mind controll dont fit the story or Issei istelf. Hell even if they try this ..made Rias before him and he will back(plus you really think that Rias would try to kill him and not bring him back>_>). Then again i'm sure this will not happen. Plus if the author take this route I would be disappointed this just pointless drama(and the loser route like how I like to call it).This and memory lost would be so disappointing.
Plus the whole thing is set up to his heroic come back and not something like this. Come on ,with what we see seem to me everyone need him back to help them to save the day if Issei would be enemy how the hell they will win again hades? I mean if the author take that route would be a big troll especially after the end of vol 11.
I get that, that's why i said i pray i'm wrong and hope your right. I don't want mind control or memory loss. It's just that i've seen a couple gloomy scenes recently in manga's and anime so as a result i'm unconciously seeing more negative than positive. Specifically Rias's quote to me seems like something one would say to their mind controlled boyfriend. The reason i only say mind control is because if this does actually happen i'm hoping that this just means his memory is sealed (not lost) meaning that if Rias and the others do something drastic he may come back. AGAIN i don't want this, i want him back, no mind control, no memory loss, just back in BB or CCQ with a badass line to boot.
Old 2012-03-14, 07:40   Link #17268
Ruki0089
The Fateless one

i begins so curious about vol 12
and i need the cover pic
maybe cover vol 12 is ise or new girl
Old 2012-03-14, 07:43   Link #17269
Soji

dragonroots@ I see you're point as well. but you see, we already though about this route and is really unlike it to happen(lucky for us).Honestly ,I can't see the author put the mind contro or evil Issei after he make us and the girls think that he was die .Would be pointless drama and we already see mind control with other people in this LN and honestly I cant see that thing being used again and with Issei not less. The only way this can happen and if the author choice to Troll us a big time. (but like I say is very unlike to happen).
Old 2012-03-14, 07:43   Link #17270
dametsuna

Quote:
Ruki0089@ That's why I say ..*Then again if we are to go with more drama and shock for Issei to make him grow..Ddraig is the more likely choice.* .Then again I'm still feel that in this vol 12 will happen something big and sad._. Hope I'm wrong...but I really think that something will happen that will make Issei grow. and unfortunately we need even the depressing and sad to really grow.
Plus dont forgot what DD senpai say.[You have to become the new Dragon together with Vali Lucifer.]
How can this happen if Issei still have ddraig? (even if sad) or ddraig reborn a chibi dragon or gain a body himself or happen the more sad thing. Think this for a second...can you see Issei pure dragon or the new dragon and still have ddraig inside him?
If Issei's Ddraig is out of his body, how bout Vali's Albion? Is Albion going out of his body too?
Old 2012-03-14, 07:46   Link #17271
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
say, whut if.., just if, ddraig concesius(whatever)/soul replased within Ise body, n Ise's to (unknow where'bout) ddraig's (original)body...??
Old 2012-03-14, 07:48   Link #17272
Ruki0089
The Fateless one

hmmm
this novel still have many secrets
thats way i love with this novel
Old 2012-03-14, 08:04   Link #17273
Soji

dametsuna@ Who know. But I dont think the author mention thing like that without reason. Just think about Issei chant for the CCQ he say even this.
“I shall become the Crimson Dragon. The King.”
(This still bother me...and I really wonder why).

Plus Issei still had to keep the whole thing about the future that he say to his BG senpai.
HasNoLove@ But from the info we had Ddraig body not exist anymore ..they cut him and ablion into pieces to seal them into the SG.Like we already say in this pag.Still ....i can see the author do a plot twist here.
Old 2012-03-14, 08:24   Link #17274
dametsuna

twist huh.. maybe something shocking like this:
When Issei about to defeat Hades,
Issei: Go die you skull head!
Hades: Don't kill me! Because I...
Issei: You what?
Hades: I am your FATHER!!!
Issei: What?! (cough blood)
Old 2012-03-14, 08:32   Link #17275
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dametsuna View Post
twist huh.. maybe something shocking like this:
When Issei about to defeat Hades,
Issei: Go die you skull head!
Hades: Don't kill me! Because I...
Issei: You what?
Hades: I am your FATHER!!!
Issei: What?! (cough blood)
Well one twist that might be more believable is if Ise is the grandson of Poseidon (he did say he met him once before).
Old 2012-03-14, 09:09   Link #17276
Velial

Quote:
Originally Posted by HasNoLove View Post
well, the person who cut them body either a human(a hero maybe) or the God from Bible its self ( if the true God(if I may say, He is The God of The God in the Bible[a.ka. Allah S.W.T in Islam / yahweeh in Judism]) who cut them down, all He do was sayin KunFaYaKun, Slice into pieces, then their body shall slices into pieces(n without bloodloss, cuz blood of dragon could make a person be immortal). After that He told to His loyal servant, the Angels to save those dragons pieces of bodies in secret places.)
No it was 3 faction togheter who did this to Ddraig and Albion.God from Bible put they souls into SG.And where do you find this strange info i have no idea.
Old 2012-03-14, 09:17   Link #17277
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^ nah.. just "POP OUT'' like that from my head.... also, blood of dragons n pieces of slices dragon's is no use for immortal being like demon n angel right? its diffirent story if human being who want it....
Old 2012-03-14, 09:30   Link #17278
havensgate
skull one

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Well one twist that might be more believable is if Ise is the grandson of Poseidon (he did say he met him once before).
yea..actually ise's dad real name is percy jackson, that will be hilarious
Old 2012-03-14, 09:36   Link #17279
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

^so his 2nd grandpa is Zeus ka..??
Old 2012-03-14, 10:31   Link #17280
rickiminato

i have a doubt
Which means that sacred gears have sub species?

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural