AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-03-17, 04:43   Link #6701
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Epic backstabbing, it's too bad that Chihiro doesn't seem to grasp the scale of their current situation...if Ayumi runs now (which she probably will), she's vintage feed (unless Keima has a backup plan).
Old 2012-03-17, 06:09   Link #6702
Solafighter
Hige

Daaaaaaaamn, cant wait for the next chapter. I cant stand this waiting time.

Can somewhat understand, that Chihiro is in rage. Ayumi is her friend after all and i think she doesnt want, that she gets conquered like a game character. Or maybe jealous? Next week, come quick!
Old 2012-03-17, 06:38   Link #6703
Lexxus
No you don't

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Can somewhat understand, that Chihiro is in rage. Ayumi is her friend after all and i think she doesnt want, that she gets conquered like a game character. Or maybe jealous? Next week, come quick!
Yeah, what Chihiro did was understandable but only if she doesn't what the hell is going on. We knew that she has a knowledge what was going on but she still did that. I read someone's post that it could someone from the vintage who disguise herself as Chihiro but if she's really Chihiro then her actions in this chapter is really disappointing.

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:33   Link #6704
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
On the other, HURRY UP AND LET MERCURY OUT ALREADY!
Mercury doesn't want to come out for some reason......maybe she is not as confident that she has chosen the right host.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxus View Post
Yeah, what Chihiro did was understandable but only if she doesn't what the hell is going on. We knew that she has a knowledge what was going on but she still did that. I read someone's post that it could someone from the vintage who disguise herself as Chihiro but if she's really Chihiro then her actions in this chapter is really disappointing.
Effectively, she became Yui/Mars pawn in the game; she's the only girl who didn't mind Keima having other girls as long as she can have her way around with Keima.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:38   Link #6705
Sumeragi
Banned

Something seems off about this whole thing.....
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:41   Link #6706
Chaos2Frozen
:)

Well fuck... If only I had waited one more week before continuing the story I wouldn't be stuck with this motherload of a cliffhanger

Why the Hell does Chihiro keeps bringing these kinds of cliffhangers ?!?
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 07:44   Link #6707
poisui

Chihiro doesn't want to be passed off as the plain girl anymore. She wants to be more like a Yandere.
poisui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 09:02   Link #6708
tsunade666

darn.... why Chihiro!? and I fell pity for you on what Kami did but now <.< wtf!

She even saw those vintage thing following Ayumi and probably had a bit of clue on what's happening but she still >.>

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 09:59   Link #6709
cheongzewei

Remember a long time ago, there was a theory that Mercury won't be captured?

:P

ANyway let's forget about chihiro for the moment. I would like to discuss this.

How important is Mercury in Keima's plan to handle vintage? It's obvious that war is not an option, and since war is not an option, so is might.

So why then, is he trying to power Mercury up? Self defence?

My conclusion is this, he's going to use mercury and diana as bait, with Haqua as backup, while nora and elsie go on a rescue mission, it's a wild guess, but he knows where they are.

As for him, he will be hiding in plain sight. The safest place for him. If need to, he can lure the public (police?) into the fight between vintage and the goddess. Chihiro will be with him.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 10:22   Link #6710
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
However, no, I would say she's too old to be still growing
Umm as far as I know kids can keep growing (in a number of ways) until they are 18/19. Possibly even older.

So anyway, thinking about it further, there's a few different outcomes.

1) Troll cliffhanger, e.g. Chihiro plays it off as a joke somehow (43%)
2) Chihiro is trying to bring things to a ahead, to get Keima to come clean about the situation (12%)
3) Chihiro is trying to protect Ayumi, stop Keima and Haqua from getting her involved, not realizing that she is already involved (18%)
4) Something else entirely (27%)
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 12:36   Link #6711
Seiryuu

Bakatsuragi indeed. This is just the sort of thing I was afraid would happen. All that Chihiro knows is that some weirdoes think that Ayumi has some sort of "power" and so are trying to seduce and use her, using any trick necessary, and that the main seducer heartlessly ripped her heart out. Her desire to protect her best friend became the perfect reason for her to let out her rapidly building anger.

However, if Katsuragi's unbelievably lucky, this might actually benefit him. After all, the fact that a guy who's always playing games would rely on games when he doesn't know what to do isn't such a bad thing, and an attack on the boy she loves could just as easily motivate her to accept that love as it could to turn her back on him. If love's already there, even some of the biggest minuses can become infinitely larger plusses.

That said, every chapter I want more and more for Keima or SOMEONE to fill Chihiro in on the WHOLE story, complete with the fact that he has no choice in the matter.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 19:09   Link #6712
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
Umm as far as I know kids can keep growing (in a number of ways) until they are 18/19. Possibly even older.
Yes, but I've never heard of someone growing what seems to be an extra 3 cm that fast while in high school, at least among the average population.
Old 2012-03-17, 20:53   Link #6713
Shadow5YA

Quote:
Yes, but I've never heard of someone growing what seems to be an extra 3 cm that fast while in high school, at least among the average population.
Have ever seen Ayumi in her underwear before this?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 21:08   Link #6714
Forsaken_Infinity

Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
I think it was just a perspective thing (and a bit of a mess up on the artist's part), really.

Also, delicious rage all over the internet. First time I can say I am truly happy I read this manga.

Also, delicious evil Chihiro face on the second-to-last page. I was never a big fan of hers (pretty much tolerated her just because she is Ayumi's friend and I love Ayumi (something to do with the first girl complex and I suppose I also like independent and athletic girls more than most other)) but I might just be a convert depending on how this resolves.
Old 2012-03-18, 07:25   Link #6715
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
That's not what you said but anyway... that's just her being inconsistently drawn. Chihiro also seems to have increased to a B-cup in that scene.

To be honest, there are many instances where his characters aren't drawn consistently, people are just especially noticing the girls breasts cause they are pervs
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 07:43   Link #6716
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Lots of massage and milk? Or pad- *knived*.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 09:03   Link #6717
Velsy

Chihiro has been my most hated character in this manga but I was starting to think that she might actually do something useful here in this last chapter, until the last 2 pages when she revealed her true nature. Stuff like this is excatly why I have hated her, Im glad I judged her correctly right from the start. Kiema put her under Haquas protection from the presuing vintage, was breifly explained about trying to awaken the power in Ayumi with the possible destruction of the world on the line. Then Chihiro repays the kindness with this act of Sabatoge. It seems if Keima isnt able to find a counter before dawn, Diana is all on her own :/

Hmm was just giving it some more thought. A failed capture might actually be good, because we might get to see something special from Haqua and Dianna. I'd like to see that. Haquas been in a slump, so maybe she can preform when its most needed, with everything on the line? Dianna was described amung the intelligent goddess's (specificly by Kanons goddess) and she was also the strongest in the non-power state compaired to the rest (shes been active with Tenri over teh last 10 years). Volcun/Luna was the only other goddess that was active before the Kiemas capture also.

As much as I love Elsie, I dont think she'd bring much to the table if shes recalled ^_^

Last edited by Velsy; 2012-03-18 at 09:31.
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:28   Link #6718
Miraluka
18 forever

Quote:
No,no, its the cleavage that makes them look bigger.

Deal with it!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 11:58   Link #6719
pagan poor
Swayin' to the beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post

That said, every chapter I want more and more for Keima or SOMEONE to fill Chihiro in on the WHOLE story, complete with the fact that he has no choice in the matter.
Even if people led Chihiro by the hand on what was going on, would she believe it anyway? Going from what I've read, Chihiro doesn't seem to have much of an imagination to think outside of her own head. That said, she also wants to get back at Keima for rejecting her earlier.
pagan poor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:47   Link #6720
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
No,no, its the cleavage that makes them look bigger.
No, I'm basing it on the silhouette, not the cleavage. That's something like a 87 cm bust rather than the 84 cm of Ayumi's original size. I'm hoping this is just a disproportion problem.

On Chihiro: As I said, something feels off about the situation. I'm going to wait a chapter or two before I call her a backstabber or whatever.

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen