AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-12, 02:11   Link #2781
Guido
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Monterrey, México
Age: 34
This is a question for the anime's current episode:

Spoiler:
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-12, 12:21   Link #2782
neshru
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Those tracks are not in the first or second OST, so they will either be in the third or will never be released.
They're most likely not from Shippuuden movies, since the series never uses tracks from movies (which is a shame).
neshru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-15, 20:05   Link #2783
jrdragon2006
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: u.s.a
can some one recommend any good naruto fanfic?
jrdragon2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 02:46   Link #2784
milan kyuubi
Call me MK! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The top of the world.
Age: 25
I have a question
Spoiler for :

Can anyone help me identify people on the last two panels? Is that big guy Chōza Akimichi, Chōji's dad?

Also I forgot how much Naruto was hated back then. For god's sake they would have killed him many times over if Sarutobi wasn't there.
__________________
My Twitter account! Thanks to Godlike1889 for the sig!
milan kyuubi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-25, 10:49   Link #2785
Ero-Senn1n
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Hidden Village of Sake
Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
I have a question
Spoiler for :

Can anyone help me identify people on the last two panels? Is that big guy Chōza Akimichi, Chōji's dad?

Also I forgot how much Naruto was hated back then. For god's sake they would have killed him many times over if Sarutobi wasn't there.
That's one of the largest plot holes of this manga. Probably even Kishimoto tries to forget about this part, in the later flashbacks he just says villagers ignore him, that would make sense if they are dumb enough (which they are) to think that the kid=kyuubi and they are forbidden to even talk about these things.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 11:00   Link #2786
adamaflaps
I feel enlightened
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I have a question prob a dumb one but do all shinobi have a constant capacity of chakra? i mean do they just have that amount only for their life or could they increase that amount?
adamaflaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 11:16   Link #2787
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamaflaps View Post
I have a question prob a dumb one but do all shinobi have a constant capacity of chakra? i mean do they just have that amount only for their life or could they increase that amount?
Chakra can be increased from training according to Naruto wiki and probably from getting older which should make the chakra network bigger inside a persons body. So a ninja would create more chakra to fill their chakra network as they get older.

Kakashi's stamina drastically improved from part 1 to 2 so we know that training can make you have more stanima to use more jutsu.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 11:20   Link #2788
adamaflaps
I feel enlightened
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Chakra can be increased from training according to Naruto wiki and probably from getting older which should make the chakra network bigger inside a persons body. So a ninja would create more chakra to fill their chakra network as they get older.

Kakashi's stamina drastically improved from part 1 to 2 so we know that training can make you have more stanima to use more jutsu.
so by technical means chakra is directly related to stamina eh?? but i thought chakra is basically your spirit flow in the body and not your body flow?
adamaflaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 13:09   Link #2789
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamaflaps View Post
so by technical means chakra is directly related to stamina eh?? but i thought chakra is basically your spirit flow in the body and not your body flow?
Stanima is how long you can keep going which can include chakra and also physical energy but in databook stats they only have a stamina stat and no chakra stat.

Chakra is made in the body so it makes sense that training your body lets you make more chakra.

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-02-29 at 14:13.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-29, 14:09   Link #2790
Kafriel
Senior Guest
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Athens (GMT+2)
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamaflaps View Post
so by technical means chakra is directly related to stamina eh?? but i thought chakra is basically your spirit flow in the body and not your body flow?
It's also related to the amount of control a person has over it, remember the example with Sakura, Naruto and Sasuke doing clones while expending chakra and stamina?
__________________
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 14:28   Link #2791
23 gundam fan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: north carolina
i got a question, what is this constant stand many people have that for some reason, even up until now that sasuke doesnt have a lot of charka. we all know that charka is a fusion of physical and mental energy. now as far as physical energy (staima) is concerned, i believe sasuke has a fairly high level. he is a uchiha and we know they have strong bodies based on that fact alone. although obviously it is not on narutos level, it is still a high level. now as far as mental energy goes which is increased by experience, well lets be honest sasuke rules all in that catagory, think about who he has faced, we all talking about everyone for orch to deidara to danzo to the kagas of the five great nations. from that viewpoint sasuke should have large amount of charka. but it seems to me that many people want to keep sasuke at some low to mid level range of charka, and i just dont understand why that is.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 14:40   Link #2792
james0246
Senior Member
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: East Cupcake
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23 gundam fan View Post
i got a question, what is this constant stand many people have that for some reason, even up until now that sasuke doesnt have a lot of charka. we all know that charka is a fusion of physical and mental energy. now as far as physical energy (staima) is concerned, i believe sasuke has a fairly high level. he is a uchiha and we know they have strong bodies based on that fact alone. although obviously it is not on narutos level, it is still a high level. now as far as mental energy goes which is increased by experience, well lets be honest sasuke rules all in that catagory, think about who he has faced, we all talking about everyone for orch to deidara to danzo to the kagas of the five great nations. from that viewpoint sasuke should have large amount of charka. but it seems to me that many people want to keep sasuke at some low to mid level range of charka, and i just dont understand why that is.
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but, to potentially answer what I think your question is, no one (here at least) thinks Sasuke is in any way weak or lacks chakra reserves. In fact, one of the main complaints againsts Kishimoto's presentation of Sasuke is the fact that he can seemingly pull off high-powered techniques (Summoning or Kirin or Susano'o) even when he is supposed to have little to no chakra.

So no, Sasuke does not have a "low level" of chakra.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-06, 15:44   Link #2793
23 gundam fan
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: north carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but, to potentially answer what I think your question is, no one (here at least) thinks Sasuke is in any way weak or lacks chakra reserves. In fact, one of the main complaints againsts Kishimoto's presentation of Sasuke is the fact that he can seemingly pull off high-powered techniques (Summoning or Kirin or Susano'o) even when he is supposed to have little to no chakra.

So no, Sasuke does not have a "low level" of chakra.
well it just seems that there is a general believe. and i seem to get that sense about sasuke on many sites. but you are right .on this site there is not a feeling of that. now as far as what you said about sasuke pulling off high powered justu. as far as summoning goes well i would expect narutos rival to keep up with him in that regard. and kirin doesnt require charka after the fireball justu to heat up the air. i always thought and tobi talked about this(sasuke vs raikage) that sasuke is fueled by hate. it is the true source of those power ups out of nowhere everyone talks about. in other words, sasuke hate gives him that power the same way the will of fire empowers naruto. thats how i see it, and i am ok with it.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 17:01   Link #2794
DKN117
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Whittier, Southern CA
Age: 25
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-03-17 at 18:15.
DKN117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 15:37   Link #2795
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by TimeMask; 2012-03-18 at 16:43.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 13:17   Link #2796
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKN117 View Post
Spoiler for spoiler:
Spoiler for spoiler:

Last edited by Hunter; 2012-03-18 at 17:29.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:47   Link #2797
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
I have a question, how did Anko get the curse seal as a kid when Jugo is were the curse seal comes from yet he looks younger then Anko.

Is Jugo much older then he looks because if he is the same age as Sasuke he wouldn't have been born when Anko got the curse seal and the curse seal couldn't exist without Jugo.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 03:44   Link #2798
Masuzu
サイアク、トキメキ、ヘンシン、コクハク
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: プールなんですよ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
I have a question, how did Anko get the curse seal as a kid when Jugo is were the curse seal comes from yet he looks younger then Anko.

Is Jugo much older then he looks because if he is the same age as Sasuke he wouldn't have been born when Anko got the curse seal and the curse seal couldn't exist without Jugo.
I dunno, he looks older than her to me.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 10:51   Link #2799
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
I dunno, he looks older than her to me.
Anko is 24 years old and she got the curse seal as a kid yet in a flashback Jugo looks fully grown when he's in a cave before he goes to Oro's hideout so Oro could make the curse seal.

So Jugo must be much older then Anko or its a timeline error, maybe Jugo has an increase lifespan since he looks young still?
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 03:33   Link #2800
Masuzu
サイアク、トキメキ、ヘンシン、コクハク
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: プールなんですよ
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Anko is 24 years old and she got the curse seal as a kid yet in a flashback Jugo looks fully grown when he's in a cave before he goes to Oro's hideout so Oro could make the curse seal.

So Jugo must be much older then Anko or its a timeline error, maybe Jugo has an increase lifespan since he looks young still?
We know his 'apparent' age is wacky since every time he heals others he looks younger and everytime he heals himself he looks older. Dunno about his real age, though. I guess he could keep a youthful appearance by taking advantage of what I just mentioned somehow.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
q&a

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.