AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-18, 13:53   Link #6721
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
No, I'm basing it on the silhouette, not the cleavage. That's something like a 87 cm bust rather than the 84 cm of Ayumi's original size. I'm hoping this is just a disproportion problem.
One thing regardless : I don't think we can't gauge my waifu's breasts since there is no official Gainax bounce or hand-test to prove it.

Unless of course, there is a frame-over-frame comparison with Nora's breasts......hers is the biggest to gauge and has been shown widely throughout the entire series.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 16:51   Link #6722
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
The only backstabber I saw in this chapter was Ayumi, confirmed to be "the best friend ever".
She just dated Keima, and she still denies to Chihiro to be in some sort of love relationship with him. Disgusting.
__________________
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 18:32   Link #6723
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
I wouldn't call this 'dating'. I also don't think, that Ayumi wants to put Keima into the friend zone. This kind of denying is more like "to embarrassed to tell, what happened between us." Don't forget, that Ayumi's memories aren't reseted. She can remember everything.
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 00:29   Link #6724
leon4281isback
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
I don't know what to make of this. Yeah, some things that Keima did was stupid, at the same time, he's in a situation that he needs to make damn sure to get out of as soon as he's able, but he doesn't have much time left. This whole thing is confusing, and could have been avoided. And trying to get a "certain goddess" is as hard as f**k to Keima, possibly made even worse because of Chihiro's intervention.

All I know is that this things about to hit the fan, and Keima needs to do something before he finds himself already at death's door...he's already that close to it, and the door is coming to him....
__________________
Right now I'm busy destroying Deadly Fishes of Destruction. Remind me to come up with a new Signature later...
leon4281isback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 01:32   Link #6725
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
All I can say is Ayumi is in a very lousy position caught between her best friend and this guy she likes. Make matters worst Keima probably doesn't really like her. She has been trying very hard to resist Keima as it is but well, with him its impossible.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 06:42   Link #6726
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kitch-Water and T.O., Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
YEA GO Chihiro! F--- up everything! <3 That's what friends are for.


I'm not sure if Im cheering on or being sarcastic ) : ) <- a smile/frown depending on which way you turn yourhead
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 08:22   Link #6727
risingstar3110
The sexy Kongou
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
No, I'm basing it on the silhouette, not the cleavage. That's something like a 87 cm bust rather than the 84 cm of Ayumi's original size. I'm hoping this is just a disproportion problem.


On Chihiro: As I said, something feels off about the situation. I'm going to wait a chapter or two before I call her a backstabber or whatever.
Freaking hell, you can accurately call girl size just with your eyes?

And a 2D on top of it? Too imba Sumeragi
__________________
risingstar3110 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 09:03   Link #6728
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
I wouldn't call this 'dating'. I also don't think, that Ayumi wants to put Keima into the friend zone. This kind of denying is more like "to embarrassed to tell, what happened between us." Don't forget, that Ayumi's memories aren't reseted. She can remember everything.
That one was a date, she was also ok with being kissed by him. She is continuing to lie. I would hate if my best friend did this to me.
Exactly because she remembers that she was in a relationship with Keima (and this relationship is starting again, since they made up, that evening), continuing to hid this fact to her best friend is very cruel.
I wonder how some readers can't see how awful Ayumi's actions are. They are just fanboys, it's the only explanation. Well, I'm a girl, and I'm indifferent to her cuteness and chest, luckily.
__________________
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 09:46   Link #6729
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
Ayumi kissed Keima(she made the steps). So she was obvious ok to kiss him.

Sry, but now I want to know, what you are exactly talking about.
What was a date?
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 10:23   Link #6730
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
That one was a date, she was also ok with being kissed by him. She is continuing to lie. I would hate if my best friend did this to me.
Exactly because she remembers that she was in a relationship with Keima (and this relationship is starting again, since they made up, that evening), continuing to hid this fact to her best friend is very cruel.
I wonder how some readers can't see how awful Ayumi's actions are. They are just fanboys, it's the only explanation. Well, I'm a girl, and I'm indifferent to her cuteness and chest, luckily.
What date? All Keima did during her capture was stalk her and put up conspicuous signs to cheer for her. They never actually went out anywhere. Even the final moments of the capture ended up on school grounds, and that was more of a confrontation than a real date.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 14:00   Link #6731
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
Ayumi kissed Keima(she made the steps). So she was obvious ok to kiss him.

Sry, but now I want to know, what you are exactly talking about.
What was a date?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
What date? All Keima did during her capture was stalk her and put up conspicuous signs to cheer for her. They never actually went out anywhere. Even the final moments of the capture ended up on school grounds, and that was more of a confrontation than a real date.
I'm talking about the date they have just had in these last chapters, after he asked her to meet her, not about her first conquest.
This one was a date, please, don't tell me it wasn't and that she went to him just for getting back her panties...That one was a pathetic excuse both for him and her.
Also, you can call it date or not, it isn't really important how you call it, but she just met him, she went to the park with him...they were together, in a romantic mood (come on, he had just told her that she is still the most precious one to him! she went to him because she wanted to give him another chance)...
Anyway, at Miyako's home, when Chihiro asked her "were you with Katsuragi?" she answered "uh, no...no..." I don't care if she is embarrassed, this means to lie, lie to your best friend, after she has just been dumped by that guy and you also saw that, and you know how harsh he had been with her.

I'm not saying that Ayumi must sacrifice her feelings for Chihiro, only being honest. All these lies are hurting Chihiro, not helping her. But Ayumi still lies to her.
Honesty is the most important thing in friendship, to me.
__________________
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 14:31   Link #6732
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I'm talking about the date they have just had in these last chapters, after he asked her to meet her, not about her first conquest.
This one was a date, please, don't tell me it wasn't and that she went to him just for getting back her panties...That one was a pathetic excuse both for him and her.
So you rather leave your parties with some guy and not be sure what sort of lewd acts are being done with it. No it is not a date

To be fair he is dragging her around and I'm sure because she has feelings for him she is allowing it, but she has been shown to try and resist her own feelings because of Chihiro which to me shows how much they mean to each other. However her actions are understandable not wanting to hurt Chihiro unnecessarily, its a white lie. Of course from our point of view it looks worse because Chihiro is actually watching Keima be his capturing self.

We knew from the start someone had to get hurt because a guy making countless girls genuinely fall in love with him has no happy ending at least till it finally ends, there is bound to be drama.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 15:24   Link #6733
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
So you rather leave your parties with some guy and not be sure what sort of lewd acts are being done with it. No it is not a date
I think she knows that Keima was using her panties just as an excuse, Ayumi could be naive, but not so much.

Quote:
To be fair he is dragging her around and I'm sure because she has feelings for him she is allowing it
She went there because she wanted it, and she isn't forced by him to follow him.
If I was Ayumi, simply I would have told him "Katsuragi, sorry, but now our meeting ends here. Before, I need to speak with Chihiro. You know, she's my best friend, and I want to be honest with her about my feelings, before to accept yours for me."

This is the kind of behaviour that I would have had, as friend.

Quote:
but she has been shown to try and resist her own feelings because of Chihiro which to me shows how much they mean to each other.
Since she can't resist, she must only be honest. Chihiro hasn't only been dumped by the guy she liked, who basically played with her heart, but she also just found out that her best friend was in a relationship with him, but she was hidding it to her. She got a double body blow in few hours.
__________________
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 16:21   Link #6734
Solafighter
Hige
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: God only knows
... Or short, Ayumi is in love. Doesnt want to destroy the friendship with Chihiro.

If it would be so easy, as Ryuutai said ("Katsuragi, sorry, but now our meeting ends here. Before, I need to speak with Chihiro. You know, she's my best friend, and I want to be honest with her about my feelings, before to accept yours for me."), this manga would have ended 12 chapters ago.
__________________
Solafighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 16:36   Link #6735
moridin84
Custom User Title
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ireland
Age: 30
I think that Ryuutai's criticism of Ayumi is probably a knee-jerk reaction to peoples criticism of Chihiro.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 19:12   Link #6736
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
She went there because she wanted it, and she isn't forced by him to follow him.
If I was Ayumi, simply I would have told him "Katsuragi, sorry, but now our meeting ends here. Before, I need to speak with Chihiro. You know, she's my best friend, and I want to be honest with her about my feelings, before to accept yours for me."

This is the kind of behaviour that I would have had, as friend.
Are you telling me she didn't already do this? Are you forgetting that Ayumi saw Keima reject Chihiro, then afterwards promptly rejected him and hit him when he started moving onto her?

She has been aware of Chihiro's feelings, and she did reject Keima because of it... pretty harshly, in fact. It was Chihiro who told her to go for it and don't mind her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
Since she can't resist, she must only be honest. Chihiro hasn't only been dumped by the guy she liked, who basically played with her heart, but she also just found out that her best friend was in a relationship with him, but she was hidding it to her. She got a double body blow in few hours.
No, both of them are aware they both have a thing for Keima. The only thing Ayumi has been hiding is the time she kissed him during Keima's first capture. That's what this entire freaking arc has been about. Keima isn't in a relationship with anyone. He never has.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 03:20   Link #6737
Frailty
Half-yōkai
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Pearl of the Orient Seas
Age: 21
Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
I wonder if they'd be better off having Chihiro hide at Tenri/Diana's house
__________________

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 14:57   Link #6738
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solafighter View Post
... Or short, Ayumi is in love. Doesnt want to destroy the friendship with Chihiro.
Also Chihiro is in love. And she has been very hurt by Keima. But some people can't understand her circumstances and accept the fact it's normal that a person, in her condition, can act irrationally, being confused, not trust anyone anymore...

Quote:
If it would be so easy, as Ryuutai said ("Katsuragi, sorry, but now our meeting ends here. Before, I need to speak with Chihiro. You know, she's my best friend, and I want to be honest with her about my feelings, before to accept yours for me."), this manga would have ended 12 chapters ago.
That one was the most natural sentence I would have told.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
I think that Ryuutai's criticism of Ayumi is probably a knee-jerk reaction to peoples criticism of Chihiro.
I always thought that Ayumi's behaviour towards Chihiro was wrong since the sick event.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Are you telling me she didn't already do this? Are you forgetting that Ayumi saw Keima reject Chihiro, then afterwards promptly rejected him and hit him when he started moving onto her?
No, she didn't do what I told. I didn't tell that she should reject Keima, what I'm saying is that she should talk to Chihiro, tell her that she was in Keima's room when she heard her confession, tell her that she had tried to root for her but she couldn't because she is in love with him as well, tell her that she saw Keima dumping her because she was spying on their date, tell her that she had kissed Keima time ago...Tell her everything.

She should simply apologize to Chihiro for not being honest, even if her intention was to make her happy.

You are missing an important plot point here.

I'm not bashing Ayumi because I like trolling: in fact, also Ayumi knows that her behaviour has been wrong so far, or did you miss that? I'm sure enough that even if Keima kissed her, she couldn't get the wings, because of her sense of guilt.
It's the same reason why Diana can't get her wings: her sense of guilt towards Tenri is the obstacle.

Quote:
She has been aware of Chihiro's feelings, and she did reject Keima because of it... pretty harshly, in fact. It was Chihiro who told her to go for it and don't mind her.
Chihiro didn't tell her to go for it, in the scene in the bathroom at the festival.
But I'm sure she would have told that, if Ayumi, in that moment, had admitted her feelings for Keima.

You are not getting my point at all.
You think that I'm saying that Ayumi should reject Keima for Chihiro.
No, I'm saying only that, at least now, it's the moment for her to be honest. But also at Miyako's home, she lied.
__________________
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 15:40   Link #6739
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Lets make this simple while I don't agree to a lot of what was sad the bottomline here for me is start is things could be that simple this manga would not be as interesting as it is. I'm sure that we were expecting some form of drama between Chihiro and Ayumi ever since we have seen them being such good friends and Keima's closeness to damn due to Elsie presence (Who I sincerely miss).

Things can't be that simple in manga's and personally I find it hard to believe that being perfectly honest is that simple even in real life. Somethings are better kept secret. TBF Ayumi has been trying her best, having Keima ask for her help in dating Chihiro while she likes him is a terrible blow to her she has had it rough. (She was not spying it was a coincidence) Chihiro up to this point has been rarely put in between who she likes and her best friend and in that situation I can see why what she does seems irrational. People are easily blinded in situations where love is involved.
__________________
Nothing is Impossible
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 16:03   Link #6740
Ryuutai
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
Lets make this simple while I don't agree to a lot of what was sad the bottomline here for me is start is things could be that simple this manga would not be as interesting as it is. I'm sure that we were expecting some form of drama between Chihiro and Ayumi ever since we have seen them being such good friends and Keima's closeness to damn due to Elsie presence (Who I sincerely miss).

Things can't be that simple in manga's and personally I find it hard to believe that being perfectly honest is that simple even in real life. Somethings are better kept secret. TBF Ayumi has been trying her best, having Keima ask for her help in dating Chihiro while she likes him is a terrible blow to her she has had it rough. (She was not spying it was a coincidence) Chihiro up to this point has been rarely put in between who she likes and her best friend and in that situation I can see why what she does seems irrational. People are easily blinded in situations where love is involved.

In fact, the manga is interesting exactly because the situation is that complicated.
My point was that also Ayumi's behaviour hasn't been very good, because of her conflicting emotions, but in general people with her are softer than with Chihiro...it's unfair. ^^" They can see Ayumi's pain, but not Chihiro's pain, even if they know how harsh Keima has been with her.

P.S. You are wrong, Ayumi went intentionally to the rooftop to see Chihiro and Keima. Mercury told her "Why did you go to see them"?
__________________
Ryuutai is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.