AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto

Notices

View Poll Results: Who is the ultimate shinobi?
The 1st 24 5.99%
The 2nd 3 0.75%
Sarutobi 117 29.18%
The 4th 119 29.68%
Jiraiya 27 6.73%
Orochimaru 10 2.49%
Tsunde 4 1.00%
Itachi 73 18.20%
Other...[Please State Who] 24 5.99%
Voters: 401. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-02-05, 06:26   Link #561
BoomCarizz
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Land Of Fire
Itachi is the strongest in his prime, during his fight with sasuke when he achieved the complete 'susuno' he had the shield which blocks all physical damage, and the sword which seals anyone he wishes, he was described by Zetsu as being 'invincible'
BoomCarizz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 19:56   Link #562
joeshow97
Rouge Ninga
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
WELL NARUTO ISNT IN HIS PRIME YET, WHEN HE CAN CONTROL THE NINE TAILS AND BECOME AN ADULT, WE'LL SEE IF NARUTO IS THE BEST IN HIS PRIMe
joeshow97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 08:17   Link #563
xKeir
Upon a wishing Star
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Can't consider Naruto. He's the main character.

By Anime's Law he'd own everyone.
__________________
When you hate others you hate yourself. When you forgive them you too are saved. - Asakura Keiko
xKeir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 08:54   Link #564
Forsaken_Infinity
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: United States of America
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to Forsaken_Infinity
It'd be a very nice surprise if this crappy (but still fun) manga ended with a subversion of the MC is the strongest shounen trope. I want Kakashi to shine like a boss, as far as my wishes go.
__________________
Forsaken_Infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 03:13   Link #565
Minato94
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Gold Coast
Seriously who would vote for Tsunade ?
Either Minato or Itachi would be my best guesses, as they were strong from young ages, and Minato was considered to be one of the best Hokages, if not the best.
Itachi was only young when he was able to slaughter all the Uchiha's so thats got to count for something. Sarutobi would be another candidate because hes skilled in jutsu's and especially counters. However my first guess would be Minato because he was a quick thinker with excellent jutsu's made by himself. But thats just my opinions.
Minato94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 19:41   Link #566
Sasukemaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Sarutobi - most skill

Madara - most power

Minato - most talent

Itachi - most potential

Naruto - most heart

Hashirama - most complete
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-16, 22:34   Link #567
Masuzu
ヒーロー
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Maybe he took Centrum.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 08:00   Link #568
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 11
Shisui would be the best. He can just control the opponent secretly to kill themselves like Danzo could without using the 10 year cooldown one. If Madara wasn't there, Sasuke would be dead or under Danzo's control right now.
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-17, 15:30   Link #569
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
Shisui would be the best. He can just control the opponent secretly to kill themselves like Danzo could without using the 10 year cooldown one. If Madara wasn't there, Sasuke would be dead or under Danzo's control right now.
It seems that Shisui had Kotoamatsukami in both his MS eyes which means he can only use it twice every 10 years as far as we know.

So for 2 times every 10 years he may be able to beat anyone but I think rinnegan Tobi, Rikudo and Madara may be able to resist the genjutsu (and maybe Nagato) since rinnegan is 2 levels above MS and Kotoamatsukami is a MS jutsu.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 09:21   Link #570
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
It seems that Shisui had Kotoamatsukami in both his MS eyes which means he can only use it twice every 10 years as far as we know.

So for 2 times every 10 years he may be able to beat anyone but I think rinnegan Tobi, Rikudo and Madara may be able to resist the genjutsu (and maybe Nagato) since rinnegan is 2 levels above MS and Kotoamatsukami is a MS jutsu.
right, and that's assuming shisui could get past the 6 paths first and find the real body. in pain's case at least, but all rinnegan users are capable of it. as strong as shisui's genjutsu is, having a 10 year limit is a huge disadvantage
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-18, 17:00   Link #571
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
right, and that's assuming shisui could get past the 6 paths first and find the real body. in pain's case at least, but all rinnegan users are capable of it. as strong as shisui's genjutsu is, having a 10 year limit is a huge disadvantage
If I could choose between having tsukuyomi and Kotoamatsukami I would choose tsukuyomi since it can be used multiple times a day so in the long term its more useful then Kotoamatsukami.

I voted for other since Rikudo Sennin is currently the strongest ninja then its edo Madara if edo's are allowed.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 11:22   Link #572
Shiryuu
Magical Boy
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Hiding... don't try to find me.
Age: 11
I'm sure Shisui has more ms jutsu than Koto. He at least would have Susanoo too if both of his eyes can use ms jutsus.
__________________

DOCKING MODE~
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 12:39   Link #573
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
I'm sure Shisui has more ms jutsu than Koto. He at least would have Susanoo too if both of his eyes can use ms jutsus.
Shisui having a MS justu in both eyes doesn't guarantee that he has susanoo since Tobi said activating susanoo is rare.

People who are under Shisui's MS genjutsu don't realize they are in a genjustu so maybe even a rinnegan user can't overcome the jutsu.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 13:47   Link #574
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
Shisui having a MS justu in both eyes doesn't guarantee that he has susanoo since Tobi said activating susanoo is rare.

People who are under Shisui's MS genjutsu don't realize they are in a genjustu so maybe even a rinnegan user can't overcome the jutsu.
but a smart and careful rinnegan user wouldn't have to expose their real eyes in order to fight edo-madara is pretty cocky which will probably be his downfall eventually
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 14:13   Link #575
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
but a smart and careful rinnegan user wouldn't have to expose their real eyes in order to fight edo-madara is pretty cocky which will probably be his downfall eventually
When the frog song genjutsu was used on those Pain bodies it may have effected the real Nagato which means Kotoamatsukami may allowshisui to control Nagato or stun his Pain bodies.

I'm not sure if rinnegan would let someone resist Kotoamatsukami since when its used you can't tell your in a genjutsu and it doesn't require eye contact so its hard to say how well Shisui will do against a rinnegan user but Rikudo would probably beat him.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 15:19   Link #576
Sasukemaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Kotomatsukami would 100 percent work against the rinnegan, just because the sharingan evolved from the rinnegan does not mean they work the same, the rinnegan has no natural genjutsu defense, visual or otherwise. Also if one of the "paths" is caught in a genjutsu then they all are, including the rinnegan user controling them. Why? Because they all share the same chakra source. That point aside, a real rinnegan master would never use the 6 paths of pain jutsu, because it severely weakens your powers, the only reason nagato used it was because his actual body had become crippled and was useless in combat. Besides all of the above mentioned, i dont believe shusui's jutsu required direct eye contact, as evidenced when danzo used it, and when it was used on itachi. That being said, i in no way think shusui could beat pain, but his jutsu would certainly work on him.

Last edited by Sasukemaru; 2012-03-20 at 15:44.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-20, 23:23   Link #577
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post
When the frog song genjutsu was used on those Pain bodies it may have effected the real Nagato which means Kotoamatsukami may allowshisui to control Nagato or stun his Pain bodies.
nagato wasn't effected. that's how he got out it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
Kotomatsukami would 100 percent work against the rinnegan, just because the sharingan evolved from the rinnegan does not mean they work the same, the rinnegan has no natural genjutsu defense, visual or otherwise.
how can you say 100%? as I stated before, nagato was nowhere near where the genjutsu would have been cast. it's more likely a 100% fail

Quote:
Also if one of the "paths" is caught in a genjutsu then they all are, including the rinnegan user controling them. Why? Because they all share the same chakra source.
nope. the frog song demobilized the 3 pains present. nagato and the other 3 were fine and bailed the 3 out that got caught by it.

Quote:
That point aside, a real rinnegan master would never use the 6 paths of pain jutsu, because it severely weakens your powers, the only reason nagato used it was because his actual body had become crippled and was useless in combat.
that doesn't make any sense. its true that nagato's body was weakened and seemingly crippled, but if he could animate corpses then what's to stop him from using his own body? using the 6 paths was extremely effective, it wasn't a plan b option or something like that. he was literally in 6 places at once seeing the entire battlefield and could summon himself anywhere. that is a huge advantage
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 06:25   Link #578
Sasukemaru
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
No nagato and the other paths were effected, jiraiya thought the fight was over and released the genjutsu. Simple as that. They all get their chakra from nagato not just 3 paths, enough said.

it was stated by naruto nagato was far more powerful using his own body, the only advantage would be the shared vision. Each rinnegan power is severely degraded when used thru a corpse. Nagato only used it because he was crippled, simple. Tobi used it to utilize the jinchuuriki. There is a reason why so6p didn't use it. It wastes chakra maintaining the bodies, your powers are weakened, and its easily defeated by what would normally be an inferior opponent once its figured out. Nagato used the six paths jutsu because he had no other choice, simple.
Sasukemaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 07:41   Link #579
TimeMask
Phantom Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi-san314 View Post
nagato wasn't effected. that's how he got out it.
Its unknown if the frog genjutsu stunned the real Nagato but if it did that means Kotomatsukami would probably work against him which is why I made this comparison.

I think Kotomatsukami most likely would work against a rinnegan user if used directly on them since you can't tell if you're under the genjutsu.

If a rinnegan user has bodies like Nagato they may be able to escape this genjutsu but Nagato see's everything his bodies do so its debatable if Kotomatsukami would affect him if it was used on his Pain bodies.
TimeMask is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 13:03   Link #580
itachi-san314
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukemaru View Post
No nagato and the other paths were effected, jiraiya thought the fight was over and released the genjutsu. Simple as that. They all get their chakra from nagato not just 3 paths, enough said.
sorry but your 'simple' explanations are incorrect. nagato wasn't effected. jiraiya didn't know about nagato's full power at the time he thought the fight was over. he assumed there were only 3 bodies and left it at that. then it was revealed that nagato still had 3 more bodies that were unaffected and took jiraiya by surprise.

Quote:
it was stated by naruto nagato was far more powerful using his own body, the only advantage would be the shared vision. Each rinnegan power is severely degraded when used thru a corpse. Nagato only used it because he was crippled, simple. Tobi used it to utilize the jinchuuriki. There is a reason why so6p didn't use it. It wastes chakra maintaining the bodies, your powers are weakened, and its easily defeated by what would normally be an inferior opponent once its figured out. Nagato used the six paths jutsu because he had no other choice, simple.
no. we saw in his ET fight with naruto, bee and itachi that nagato could absorb life and make himself young and strong again. I assume he could have done that anytime. why not? he wasn't weak using 6 bodies by any stretch of the imagintaion. he was able to lay waste to an entire village and gain info on naruto much quicker than with just 1 body. he has control over life and death, having a weak looking body is not a problem when death is not a problem. also, he was not 'easily defeated' that's ridiculous. he just underestimated how strong the kyuubi would be.
itachi-san314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:06.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.