AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-21, 14:56   Link #3101
Arya
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
I agree. No way he will stop chasing Mikono for now. It would be contrived.
Probably they'll have some time to *spend together*, but not much, just to break the ice. More like episode 6. Causing some misunderstanding with Amata.
I'm more worried of our romeo and loli-et, it looks suspicious how writers have introduced and developed their characters just before the first cour end.
__________________

The meaning of things lies not in the things themselves, but in our attitude towards them.
Arya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 20:01   Link #3102
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Vena: back in episode 1 didn't Kagura/Mithra smell Mikono from far way before she and Amata got in the vector?
Yes he did. He smelled her before she got into the vector and he also commented on the smell of the women and Aquarion. When it comes to Aquarion he smiles and says something like "that's what that smell was"

according to the official site, it's Mithra Gnis, the name of his mech is Mithra Gnis

Does anyone know the name of Kagura's theme song. He has own, it's played in episode 6 when he cock-blocks and in 11 when he PROVES he's Apollon. Anyone?

Lol Vena fail Aquarion is Aquarion Gephard...it looks like Omega, Delta and Alpha from the Wings of Betrayal OVA 1....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
I think you guys are over-optimistic if you expect Kagura to have some sort of brutal enlightment that his nose was wrong all along next episode, and decide to abduct Zessica or Shushu instead of Mikono.

It makes no sense with what has been building up.

Dramatically speaking it would be incredibely underwhelming (especially ShushuXD).
So true . ShuShu is anti AmataXMikono that just cracks me up. He was like "SHE'S NOT YOURS GET OFF!!!"

but yeah and who called Zessica a bitch? I didn't see that, if anything people don't like her morose behavior as of late but no one thinks she's a bitch.


I am hoping that Mikono does a personlity transfer and Sylvie comes out while interacting with Kagura. I also think the true Aquarion will be shown this time. The "Legendary BEAST" Aquarion. I am hoping Kagura will call out to Sylvie...man THAT would just make my YEAR!!!! Did Shrade get a haircut? Is Fudo blind? I like how Shrade is going to join the fight. It's kind of nostalgic with my being sure he's Sirius (I SAID I'M SURE...ME NOT IT'S BEEN PROVEN) and damn sure Kagura is Apollo and seeing them fight will make me lol like it used to.

I for one am glad Kagura is Apollo because I was damn mad that he was replaced as main character in HIS story by some sniveling little upstart---even if I like Amata more than I did that damn loli in DTB S2...way more. I like him, I think he's cute, just as support and not a main character. It's like Ohma Shuu and Shion all over again (NezumiXShion )
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 20:45   Link #3103
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Vena: back in episode 1 didn't Kagura/Mithra smell Mikono from far way before she and Amata got in the vector?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Yes he did. He smelled her before she got into the vector and he also commented on the smell of the women and Aquarion. When it comes to Aquarion he smiles and says something like "that's what that smell was"
Go figure, must have totally slipped my mind... and I had thought it was more vague but that just seals the deal.

Guess I wasted a bit of my time with whatever it was I wrote. Alright then, so there's utterly no doubt that Kagura has always been smelling Mikono and no one else.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 21:33   Link #3104
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a pinepple, under the sea
Age: 23
So, I proceeded to rewatch Sousei no Aquarion, and I now have mixed feelings. I think my mind will break any time soon...

Spoiler for Genesis of Aquarion and Aquarion Evol comparisons and theories:


Though...this is all theory and stuff, and

...why can't sunday get here sooner? ;w;
__________________

Da dum da dum.

Last edited by LastOrder; 2012-03-21 at 22:30.
LastOrder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-21, 21:42   Link #3105
NoemiChan
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Philippines
Age: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan Send a message via Skype™ to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
I feel that Amata is more Apollo than Kagura, based by that. Yes I know that Kagura had the visions,
..That's the same visions I'm getting freak out for....

What question me now is Kagura's real intentions to Mikoto?
Spoiler for Answers:
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 01:28   Link #3106
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
They're going to show more prototype of Super Robot Chogokin action figure of EVOL on Tamashii Features event on March 31st to April 1st...
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 01:37   Link #3107
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenjiChan View Post
..That's the same visions I'm getting freak out for....

What question me now is Kagura's real intentions to Mikoto?
Spoiler for Answers:
He wants to f**k her.XD

I doubt he's after her life, it's just his yandere creepy way of expressing his feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post

So true . ShuShu is anti AmataXMikono that just cracks me up. He was like "SHE'S NOT YOURS GET OFF!!!"
And Shushu didn't do anything against Kagura. But I think it's because it knows Kagura would eat it alive if he ever tried to bite him.XD

Quote:
I am hoping that Mikono does a personlity transfer and Sylvie comes out while interacting with Kagura. I also think the true Aquarion will be shown this time. The "Legendary BEAST" Aquarion.
I'm not sure about the personnality transfer, but a bit of character development with personnality adjustement is something I hope will happen for both Amata and Mikono if happens what I think will happen : Kagura winning for once and finally getting his waifu. crossing fingers.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 02:38   Link #3108
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
So, I proceeded to rewatch Sousei no Aquarion, and I now have mixed feelings. I think my mind will break any time soon...

Spoiler for Genesis of Aquarion and Aquarion Evol comparisons and theories:


Though...this is all theory and stuff, and

...why can't sunday get here sooner? ;w;
Er Fudo seemed to know all about Kagura too. Even the name of his ship...........


Mikage expressly says he's looking for the " Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega" The Aquarion Amata awakened isn't the one Mikage is looking for and unless they change things--Aquarion is Apollonious/Apollon's power--Apollo didn't have any wings. What do you mean he used his wings better than Kagura? When Kagura pulled out his wings, he used the same blast that Apollo used in the first episode. Apollo had a redish orange glow and of course his wings look different--that series aired about 10 years ago..animation is much better now. . Amata's wings are own his feet. Apollonious was reborn as a human because he ripped them off.

Also Apollonious told Apollo the command. When it was Amata he was noticeably absent and according to Mykage...Amata didn't awaken Aquarion--Mikono did
"Don't you want to know who the "Rare Igura" is, the one Kagura so doggedly pursue....one who has the power to awaken Aquarion" Kagura isn't trying to get to Amata...and Rare Igura's are GIRLS


If Amata were Sylvie/Celiane than he would remember the command. Aquarion is piloted by 3 people not just one. Atlhough I wish it was Sunday too, but it give me something to look forward to
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 03:38   Link #3109
kuromitsu
我、勝てり!
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Mikage expressly says he's looking for the " Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega"
Even though I guess there is a possibility of there being two Aquarions (which would be pretty ridiculous because 1) then what did Evol evolve from, and 2) who the hell would pilot the old one? 12000 year old ghosts?) I think it's more possible that Aquarion has not fully awakened yet for whatever reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Apollo had a redish orange glow and of course his wings look different--that series aired about 10 years ago..animation is much better now. .
It was 7 years, and anyway I'd think actual color palettes haven't really changed...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Apollonious was reborn as a human because he ripped them off.
...but he wasn't reborn as a human? He just lost his wings. If anything, he was "reborn" as Solar Aquarion (going by Touma's words).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Also Apollonious told Apollo the command. When it was Amata he was noticeably absent
Because the piece of Apollonius that was in Aquarion resonated with Apollo. (Later on Apollo was even like "there was a guy in the cockpit that spoke to me, wtf was up with that.") Amata on the other hand instinctively knew what to do - you can't exactly deny that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
and according to Mykage...Amata didn't awaken Aquarion--Mikono did
"Don't you want to know who the "Rare Igura" is, the one Kagura so doggedly pursue....one who has the power to awaken Aquarion"
...that's so not what he said it's ridiculous. What language are these people translating from? What he said is: "a Reaigler that is able to operate the Machine Angel might just be our true Eve." (quick n dirty translation, in Japanese: "機械天翅を操れるほどのレアイグラーならば、あるいは..." )
So yeah, I'm sorry but it was Amata. Whoever is he the reinacnation of, if anyone at all, he did that.

Btw, in that scene Mykage was pretty much lying to placate Izumo. Izumo demanded to know what he was up to, letting Kagura go, and Mykage was like, "Oh, he's after a Reaigler in Aquarion. We want a strong Reaigler, right? Well this one can pilot Aquarion! She must be strong! " Except now we know that he doesn't really give a damn about Reaiglers and Eves and whatnot. (I think Kagura could be into Paperbag Girl for all Mykage cares.)


Again: Fudou said Amata was chosen by the legend. I don't think it can be any more clear than that...

Last edited by kuromitsu; 2012-03-22 at 04:19.
kuromitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 06:18   Link #3110
LoveMeKags
#1 Ranka Fan!!
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: USA
Age: 23
I'm not gonna talk long.

LoP,
Honestly (and don't take this as condescending), I'd go back and re-watch certain episodes of the OS. People here who are even rusty at the OS still remember certain obvious things that happened in the series. I was rusty too when watching episode one of EVOL. I hadn't watched the OS in six years. But I still found the similarity between Amata's "Solar Wing" presentation to that of Apollo's. There are a lot of significant similarities that I'm pretty sure you're missing. Not speech patterns, nor what is being said or done, but rather the artwork itself and the scenes that are played out. For one, the scene I mentioned above. Another example is Amata's flight in episode two was very similar to that of Apollo. Also, the characters personalities overall are rewritten--no, nonexistent. For one, you've said that Amata is nothing like Apollonius; well, neither is Mikono like Silvia. Her personality is complete warped. She's no longer a brass, know-it-all, stuck-up tsundere like in the OS. She's the complete opposite. Albeit, still selfless and loving even when she's the victim, but still... So, if she is Silvia, and she has none of Silvia's personality nor elemental powers or abilities, then how far of a drop would it be to think Amata might be Apollonius, given that you've said they are total opposites? Because of these changes, I find it hard to take any of your posts overall seriously enough to respond sometimes, because you're judging the character Mikono based on the fact Kagura is chasing her, not realizing she shows none of the traits of Silvia. Therefore, Kagura is being mislead, most likely, or Mikono is a descendent of someone he once knew (if he's Apollonius).

That all being said, please re-watch certain scenes of the OS carefully. Quite a few people above have already mentioned things that even I've noticed, and I hadn't re-watched it until last week. So, for six years of rusty memory, to still know exactly how Apollo retained the Solar Wings, that shows my dedication to this show. How you decide to take this is up to you. It is merely advice. And if you do decide to re-watch, please do take off the Kagura goggles, because so far, Amata outdoes him in number of similarities scene-wise to Apollo.

---

Onward,

If we're to go by this week's episode, I am betting on Zessica being Silvia. She has a lot of Silvia's personality and traits, even her abilities (or elemental power). Not to mention she has a vision of Apollonius (or Kagura and Mikono playing out the Skies of Aquaria). If she isn't Silvia, I'd be shocked. But I'm not against it if either guy is Apollonius. For one, Amata seems to view her as a little sister so far, albeit one he gets boners from, but he has no romantic feelings towards her whatsoever. On the other hand, Kagura has had no interaction with her outside of battle (to which he couldn't actually see her), and so that one might have more chances. I just worry about Kagura in this factor, given that he's all for Mikono right now. It would be very odd for him to switch fields so suddenly. But if he does, then it is likely Mikono is a descendent of someone important (like Sirius) and has a similar scent. Then again, we know nothing about Kagura's (as his self now) past.

Mikono doesn't seem to have any traits of Silvia. Her personality isn't a brass, stuck-up tsundere anymore; instead, she's the shy, well-mannered type. I almost classify her as a moe like Ranka based on her interactions with those around her. She also doesn't show any of Silvia's elemental powers. We've had at least twelve episodes to gaze at Mikono and each episode, I fall in love with her, but I realize she has nothing in common with Silvia, so that kinda disappoints me - since Amata might be Apollonius. But if he is, and she is, then we better start theorizing on whom has replaced Toma, because their personalities are way different from the OS couple; and that would mean it wouldn't be too far to say certain characters might be bad guys. Although, Fudo will always be himself. But if Amata isn't Apollonius (just say I'm wrong for a moment), then that's good, because he's got himself a lovely girlfriend (given that Mikono isn't any part of Silvia). But it makes me wonder that if she isn't a part of Silvia, then why should she apologize to Kagura? My memory is hazy here but isn't there a shadow angel whom also wanted to apologize? Boy, this new series will throw one for loops.

I wouldn't be shocked if we're all trolled by this "reincarnation" crap. Considering how different the characters are, I'd say that's the only way Kawamori will surprise us, considering we've already seen the OS to know who the actual couple is. So for him to troll us by doing a "you thought Apollonius was him, think again, it's the other" wouldn't shock me.

One thing that has pissed me off is that certain people (who shall remain nameless) keep saying that Amata can't be Apollonius because his wings are on his feet. Did I miss where it was just proven that Amata is Alicia's son? Did I miss where Alicia is Apollonius and Celienne's daughter? So if Silvia and Sirius had the wings on their arms, then most likely Amata got it on his feet from his mother. It's a more convient spot too, given the OS. But that doesn't rule out that Apollonius can't be reincarnated into his own family. But he'd have wings now. However, Amata shows a very bad distraught for his wings, as shown in flashbacks. It could be theorized that besides being picked on, Amata subconsciously doesn't want his wings because of what transpired 12,000 years ago.

That being said, even though it's proven now that Amata is Alicia's son (a descendent of Apollonius and Celienne), it doesn't rule out him being Apollonius. It explains where his wings come from. It may seem a bit creepy, but it's not uncommon for the son to be the reincarnation of an ancestor. Rather, it would make sense, given that they are all tied.
__________________
LoveMeKags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 06:52   Link #3111
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
But that doesn't rule out that Apollonius can't be reincarnated into his own family.
I said it before it was 12,000 years too late. Deava was expecting Apollonius in the Alisia family line.

Of course it can't Sirius be that sired Amata as he didn't have any opportunity to bone Reika.

Speaking of Reika I see her traits over three characters.

Mikono has Reika's negativity about herself. Cayene has Reika's power of visions. Zessica watching Apollon and Sylvie as third party with jealousy over Amata and Mikono is reminiscent of Reika/Scorpius of the OVA.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 07:00   Link #3112
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Hungary
Age: 26
Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Even though I guess there is a possibility of there being two Aquarions (which would be pretty ridiculous because 1) then what did Evol evolve from, and 2) who the hell would pilot the old one? 12000 year old ghosts?) I think it's more possible that Aquarion has not fully awakened yet for whatever reason.
Actually, LoP's theory makes sense.

Spoiler for Speculation + Sousei no Aquarion spoilers:
__________________
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 07:30   Link #3113
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
It's obvious the "skies of Aquaria" movies is partially true.

There indeed is an Aquarion, the true one, keeping Vega in one part.

It's what Mykage is after and what he needs Kagura and Mikono for.
It's also foreshadowed by the fact characters in canon keeps on insisting on Sylvie and Appollon's love being a destructive force.

It also does match with Cayenne's black marriage vision. Mikono and Kagura gets together and lead to Vega destruction is an interpretation that makes perfect sense.
Zuul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 08:12   Link #3114
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post

...but he wasn't reborn as a human? He just lost his wings. If anything, he was "reborn" as Solar Aquarion (going by Touma's words).
Apollonius was reborn as a human. His wings were his power and by giving them up and making them into aquarion, he became mortal/human at the end of his life as apollonius. Apollo was a human.
__________________
God is on the side with the biggest cannon.

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 08:55   Link #3115
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Because the piece of Apollonius that was in Aquarion resonated with Apollo. (Later on Apollo was even like "there was a guy in the cockpit that spoke to me, wtf was up with that.") Amata on the other hand instinctively knew what to do - you can't exactly deny that.
Wouldn't that rule out Amata then? He forms it but he has no visions and his resonance is quite different from Apollo's, therein it would lead one to suspect that this Aquarion is quite different from the original. Moreover, EVOL is not limited to him but I'm pretty sure the Apollo-form (whatever it was called) was limited to Apollo when he was at the head.

Just some things I find curious.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 11:25   Link #3116
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Even though I guess there is a possibility of there being two Aquarions (which would be pretty ridiculous because 1) then what did Evol evolve from, and 2) who the hell would pilot the old one? 12000 year old ghosts?) I think it's more possible that Aquarion has not fully awakened yet for whatever reason.
Aquarion can be mass produced. In the OS....They were using Luna and Mars before they met Apollo, which was found by Fudo
Apollo awakened SOLAR Aquarion (it's Evol now)

In OVA they had TEAMS and all had Aquarions...three of which were named Alpha, Delta, and Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post

It was 7 years, and anyway I'd think actual color palettes haven't really changed...
I'm talking the DESIGN has changed and the color hasn't changed either. Apollo did not have wings and any wings he was shown with, was in the mind, they weren't really there.

It is because he didn't have wings that Sylvia refused to believe he was Apollonious


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
...but he wasn't reborn as a human? He just lost his wings. If anything, he was "reborn" as Solar Aquarion (going by Touma's words).
You're being sarcastic right? How was he reborn as "solar aquarion"? He didn't die when he ripped them off, he removed built Aquarion and fought then died and was REBORN as human


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Because the piece of Apollonius that was in Aquarion resonated with Apollo. (Later on Apollo was even like "there was a guy in the cockpit that spoke to me, wtf was up with that.") Amata on the other hand instinctively knew what to do - you can't exactly deny that.
That piece wasn't in Aquarion when he was with Amata. I didn't deny it but you are conveniently dismissing the fact that Aquarion has 3 PILOTS if he were one of the other pilots he would know and that's ALL he knows. The only character shown with Apollonious's wings on his back was KAGURA. The only one with a memory was Kagura. Fudo knew of Kagura's existence and he also NEVER ever said or implied Amata was the reincarnation. He did not resonate with Amata, did he?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
...that's so not what he said it's ridiculous. What language are these people translating from? What he said is: "a Reaigler that is able to operate the Machine Angel might just be our true Eve." (quick n dirty translation, in Japanese: "機械天翅を操れるほどのレアイグラーならば、あるいは..." )
No offense but you've been wrong before. Vena said it was indeed "Forbidden Lovers" You said Jin's comment was translation fail "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" yet Mykage also says that he wants to Awaken the Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega
and how come you don't know you paraphrased what I just said?

Rare Igura's are GIRLS. He said the Rare Igura operated Aquarion

Which means, Mikono is the one who is actually responsible or Amata is because he's also SYLVIE

He actually tried to tell them about Kagura, Izumo wouldn't listen
Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
So yeah, I'm sorry but it was Amata. Whoever is he the reinacnation of, if anyone at all, he did that.
So you say but that's not what Mykage said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Btw, in that scene Mykage was pretty much lying to placate Izumo. Izumo demanded to know what he was up to, letting Kagura go, and Mykage was like, "Oh, he's after a Reaigler in Aquarion. We want a strong Reaigler, right? Well this one can pilot Aquarion! She must be strong! " Except now we know that he doesn't really give a damn about Reaiglers and Eves and whatnot. (I think Kagura could be into Paperbag Girl for all Mykage cares.)
He let Kagura go so he could find "Sylvie". Apollon will only awaken for something or someone he cares about--mostly sylvie


Quote:
Originally Posted by kuromitsu View Post
Again: Fudou said Amata was chosen by the legend. I don't think it can be any more clear than that...
He didn't say he was Apollon did it. He didn't say you are the creator of the legend, merely chosen....I hate to break it to you but the entire cast is chosen by the legend. If Amata is part of Sylvie then he's still chosen by legend. Amata doesn't have the solar wings, it's been said he didn't awaken the true Aquario. No Apollon, No Flashback, No memory, no use of Apollon's powers, Amata isn't a reincarnation, it cant' get any clearer than that.
Lord of Pandemonium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:09   Link #3117
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AUSTRALIA
You know what would be down right weird and funny, if Kagura was actually the father of Amata lol. I re-watched the Sousei No Aquarion series again and I get a rather strange feeling that Kagura is similar to Sirius (with his dark aura) and the fact that he wants to kill, hold, crush Mikono. Sirius felt pretty betrayed by Silvia when she refused to go with him and even told her “the one you love, your only family”. And the rose Mykage was holding “flower for your journey” very symbolic for Sirius.

Even Kagura’s Mislagniss (however you spell it)looks similar to Sirius Vector Mars fused with the Cherebum (however you spell it). Minx even said in ep 3 “sibling elements have a naturally high telepathic resonance, even if you are apart you should be able to – “, Mikono replies “I can’t tell, I’m not like Cayenne”. But she seems to have a connection with Kagura she even feel’s that even though he is aggressive he is worried about her and lost. Also after re-watching the episodes of Aquarion Evol I believe Amata is the reincarnation of Apollo, when Kagura was going to take away the zapped and fainted Mikono, Amata even said “I feel like I know him”, “I can’t let him have you” (somewhere along those lines). Apollo said to Silvia “You can’t go”, also I don’t recall Silvia apologising to Sirius in the end? Also, even though Kagura has the Genesis Glow doesn’t Amata have a glow too? ( Exactly like Apollo’s yellow glow).

It seems that whenever the characters on this show have a VISION if it is crystal clear then you can see the people in that vision clearly (as in you can recognize who they are) but if the vision is not real then the people’s whole being is shrouded. When kagura had a VISION ( I am saying this because we are not seeing it from Kagura's very own eyes, but seeing Kagura and Mikono) of Apollon and Sylvie, the silhouettes looked like Kagura and Alicia/Mikono but you can’t distinguish them, it’s a bit hazy RIGHT?? (Just like in the anime PEACH GIRL, the couple at the start of the show near the ocean, many thought it to be Momo and Touji (HELL, I DID) but in the end it ended up being Momo and Kairi - no relation to this show, but a good example).

But with Zessica’s vision she saw both Kagura and Mikono - in broad sunset! (so she obviously knows Kagura from somewhere and she knows Mikono). Now regarding Zessica’s power breaking the pole, mind you Reika also had the same power telekinesis and psychokinesis (same thing).

Frankly I could be wrong altogether and am just thinking too much on this anime that the answers are probably as obvious and its probably smacking all of us right in our faces (kind of like Shu Shu with Amata LOL…I really, really want to steal Shu Shu). I think, Apollonius x Celiane story ended in Sousei no Aquarion and this is now about Apollo x Silvia (12,000 years is a very long time and names/stories/legends become distorted hence Apollon x Silvie) In the end, I don’t think Kawamori-san would be trolling significantly in this show, maybe here and there (makes it interesting ne?)I absolutely love this show and how it’s rolling along nicely, I wasn’t such a big fan of Kawamori’s (MAJOR MIND BLOWING TROLL) Macross F ( but when I re-watched it, it made sense that Alto and Sheryl ended together – though not literally (Ranka was young but still my fave)). Aquarion Evol is perfect for mechs + romance get’s my mind and heart pumping everytime!!! HAHA
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:11   Link #3118
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post
And Shushu didn't do anything against Kagura. But I think it's because it knows Kagura would eat it alive if he ever tried to bite him.XD
was thinking that too. Animals instinctually sense danger. Shushu likely sensed it from Kagura and was hiding from him.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:22   Link #3119
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: AUSTRALIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Pandemonium View Post
Aquarion can be mass produced. In the OS....They were using Luna and Mars before they met Apollo, which was found by Fudo
Apollo awakened SOLAR Aquarion (it's Evol now)

In OVA they had TEAMS and all had Aquarions...three of which were named Alpha, Delta, and Omega

I'm talking the DESIGN has changed and the color hasn't changed either. Apollo did not have wings and any wings he was shown with, was in the mind, they weren't really there.

It is because he didn't have wings that Sylvia refused to believe he was Apollonious


You're being sarcastic right? How was he reborn as "solar aquarion"? He didn't die when he ripped them off, he removed built Aquarion and fought then died and was REBORN as human


That piece wasn't in Aquarion when he was with Amata. I didn't deny it but you are conveniently dismissing the fact that Aquarion has 3 PILOTS if he were one of the other pilots he would know and that's ALL he knows. The only character shown with Apollonious's wings on his back was KAGURA. The only one with a memory was Kagura. Fudo knew of Kagura's existence and he also NEVER ever said or implied Amata was the reincarnation. He did not resonate with Amata, did he?


No offense but you've been wrong before. Vena said it was indeed "Forbidden Lovers" You said Jin's comment was translation fail "I wonder if it's as strong as the original" yet Mykage also says that he wants to Awaken the Aquarion that is slumbering in Vega
and how come you don't know you paraphrased what I just said?

Rare Igura's are GIRLS. He said the Rare Igura operated Aquarion

Which means, Mikono is the one who is actually responsible or Amata is because he's also SYLVIE

He actually tried to tell them about Kagura, Izumo wouldn't listen
So you say but that's not what Mykage said.



He let Kagura go so he could find "Sylvie". Apollon will only awaken for something or someone he cares about--mostly sylvie


He didn't say he was Apollon did it. He didn't say you are the creator of the legend, merely chosen....I hate to break it to you but the entire cast is chosen by the legend. If Amata is part of Sylvie then he's still chosen by legend. Amata doesn't have the solar wings, it's been said he didn't awaken the true Aquario. No Apollon, No Flashback, No memory, no use of Apollon's powers, Amata isn't a reincarnation, it cant' get any clearer than that.
Um I hate to break it to you, but it seems like Amata has some difficulty probing his memories further back before his mother was "Whisked Away" to Altair. The Neo-Deava people tried to probe his mind because he knew the Forbidden Name, and episode one was depicted as the first time Amata has ever been in a Vector cockpit (Lol I had to add that)....Oh btw when did they say he didn't awaken the true Aquarion? If by "True Aquarion" you mean the golden armored aquarion at the end of Sousei no Aquarion, then didn't Apollo awaken it's true form near the end of that series?...then you can also say that Apollo was piloting the false aquarion as well (in the beginning of the series)... If Vega had the technology to build mechs like Altair dont you think they would have made other mechs besides the 'False Aquarion'?...Also I'm pretty sure the Sousei No Aquarion Deava HQ wasn't destroyed (correct me if I am wrong)...
Winged_Memories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-22, 12:26   Link #3120
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
I came to conclusion that the main character this time isn't going to be Apollonius, because:
  • New Legend(repeated several times by ZEN)
  • New Aquarion(the old one is holding Vega's pieces together, of course you can't use it unless you want the destruction of the planet)
  • Inheritence(means the main character is related by blood to the creator or is created by the creator of new Aquarion)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winged_Memories View Post
Also I'm pretty sure the Sousei No Aquarion Deava HQ wasn't destroyed (correct me if I am wrong)...
Sousei No Aquarion is used to keep Vega as a planet like glue.

Last edited by pingva; 2012-03-22 at 12:37.
pingva is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, science fiction

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:09.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.