AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-14, 10:04   Link #21
gho
anime fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Brazil
Send a message via AIM to gho Send a message via Yahoo to gho
Thumbs up Great Show!!!

I have only seem the anime till the 7th episode but I am loving it... I will laugh so much at each episode but I miss all the self trip and kinda naughty stuff Keitaru did in the first episode... anyway it is a lot of fun!!! I am definitely going to read the manga and finish the anime series...

By the way... is Love Hina Again a sequel?
gho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 10:06   Link #22
gho
anime fan
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Brazil
Send a message via AIM to gho Send a message via Yahoo to gho
Thumbs up Great Show!!!

I have only seem the anime till the 7th episode but I am loving it... I love when they spank him....I will laugh so much at each episode but I miss all the self trip and kinda naughty stuff Keitaru did in the first episode... anyway it is a lot of fun!!! I am definitely going to read the manga and finish the anime series...

By the way... is Love Hina Again a sequel?
gho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 14:40   Link #23
LynnieS
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: China
Quote:
Originally Posted by gho
I have only seem the anime till the 7th episode but I am loving it... I love when they spank him....I will laugh so much at each episode but I miss all the self trip and kinda naughty stuff Keitaru did in the first episode... anyway it is a lot of fun!!! I am definitely going to read the manga and finish the anime series...
LH is, IMHO, a series that really isn't meant for everyone and for every mood. It's a nice way to cheer yourself up on a bad day; at least you're not getting your butt kicked by every girl under the sun!

Quote:
By the way... is Love Hina Again a sequel?
Not exactly. LHA is the anime for the Kanako arc in the manga and covers roughly books 11 and 12. The anime storyline is different from that in the manga, and isn't a perfect copy.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 23:37   Link #24
moonlightRonin
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Skokie, Illinois
Age: 28
Anymore additions to Love Hina?

I know that Love Hina has only like 25 episodes plus those Christmas, and Spring specials but are there any new ones or will soon be? The series ends with Motoko and her sister battling it out, but how about the rest of the other episodes that can are from like the manga series. Wheres Urashima's sister, the wedding, etc. They should reshow or make the those episodes. Unless i have not found them, if i didnt please inform me.
moonlightRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 23:41   Link #25
Kamui4356
Aria Company
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightRonin
I know that Love Hina has only like 25 episodes plus those Christmas, and Spring specials but are there any new ones or will soon be? The series ends with Motoko and her sister battling it out, but how about the rest of the other episodes that can are from like the manga series. Wheres Urashima's sister, the wedding, etc. They should reshow or make the those episodes. Unless i have not found them, if i didnt please inform me.
Some of that is covered in love hina again, a three episode ova. I can't say what exactly, as I haven't seen it, even though a friend gave me the fansubs soon after it came out. Anyway, I think the dvd will be out in the US soon.

Last edited by Kamui4356; 2003-12-26 at 02:13.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 01:26   Link #26
Thelastguardian
...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
notice they are all licenced.

That aside, yes I think all the anime addicts had at least heard the rumor of the existance of something-so-godly-and-holy-you-cant-even-look-at-it call....Love Hina Again. Now get your arse out of your door and buy the dvd now! (or buy it on internet) It talks about K.'s sister.
__________________
Thelastguardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 12:28   Link #27
ff7799
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: New York
Age: 31
Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
notice they are all licenced.

That aside, yes I think all the anime addicts had at least heard the rumor of the existance of something-so-godly-and-holy-you-cant-even-look-at-it call....Love Hina Again. Now get your arse out of your door and buy the dvd now! (or buy it on internet) It talks about K.'s sister.
actually kei's sister makes a visit in it, to watch over the in while kei is in america for about 6 months with the proffessor (kei broke his leg so had to miss the first semester all thanks to Naru who crys her heart out when she can't be with kei for a few months. Also in the last ova kei and naru discover that they are destined to be together and take off on a archiological dig with proffessor seta. The actually ending of the love hina series in the manga takes place three years after love hina again, all the girls except the lazy one( I forget her name) are in college and kei and naru are getting married, their is also a new character introduced that is a total cluts like kei (funny enough its a girl). Well in the end kei and naru get married and let me say all the girls just look wonderful.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 17:11   Link #28
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Netherlands (EU)
Age: 32
Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
I have every episode up until Love3 Hina Again episode 3, I haven't found anything else yet =/

I'll just have to wait patiently
__________________
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 17:51   Link #29
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
actually kei's sister makes a visit in it, to watch over the in while kei is in america for about 6 months with the proffessor (kei broke his leg so had to miss the first semester all thanks to Naru who crys her heart out when she can't be with kei for a few months. Also in the last ova kei and naru discover that they are destined to be together and take off on a archiological dig with proffessor seta. The actually ending of the love hina series in the manga takes place three years after love hina again, all the girls except the lazy one( I forget her name) are in college and kei and naru are getting married, their is also a new character introduced that is a total cluts like kei (funny enough its a girl). Well in the end kei and naru get married and let me say all the girls just look wonderful.
Dude u ever heard of spoiler tags. Those r some major spoilers to the series and the manga. Can you please put in spoiler tags. Thanks

The code for spoiler tags:

[Spoiler] message here [/Spoilers] take out the s
__________________
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 22:26   Link #30
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Fish-shape Paumanok
Age: 27
Love Hina didn't need any more sequels after the Christmas special; I assume that after Love Hina Again bombed, Akametsu realised he'd gone overboard.
__________________
Learn to define and spell mo
Shii (formerly known as ashibaka)
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 23:08   Link #31
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Love Hina didn't need any more sequels after the Christmas special
I agree on that.

I thought the LHA was ok I guess. I just didn't like how it ended. Seemed like Akamatsu-san got tired of it and just decided to end it with OVA 3 Naru creating a stupid twisted ending to the anime series. I suggest people watch the anime all the way up to the 2 specials and then skip the LHA OVA's. Then pick up the manga and read off where the tv series left off. The manga ending is 100X better then the anime one.

moonlightRonin- I read somewhere that Ken Akamatsu isn't going to make anymore Love Hina related anime after the LHA OVA's series. So thats it as far as I know, I believe he said that he was tired of Love Hina and wanted to do other projects. But you never know he might change his mind.
__________________
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 23:13   Link #32
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Carlsbad CA
Age: 36
Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Well i know he is all into his newest series, forgot the name, but it's like a Harry Potter meets lolicon fest. Hear it's pretty good though.
Xiandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 23:20   Link #33
Thelastguardian
...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Well i know he is all into his newest series, forgot the name, but it's like a Harry Potter meets lolicon fest. Hear it's pretty good though.
more like a 7 years old harry potter becomes the teacher of a whole school of 14-16 years old hormone overflow chicks.

negi negi something I think.
__________________
Thelastguardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 23:24   Link #34
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Well i know he is all into his newest series, forgot the name, but it's like a Harry Potter meets lolicon fest. Hear it's pretty good though.
I believe its called Mahou Sensei Negima. Its a manga I read a few chapters of it a while back. I liked it, it has the Love Hina feel to it. I still wonder why they made the main lead male character so young, thats a mystery in itself. What the hell is Akamatsu thinking. He's also working on Ground defense force Mao-chan anime. I've seen a few episodes of it and i found it to be very childish, again the main characters are young girls trying to defend earth from cute aliens or something like that, very stupid.
__________________
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 23:59   Link #35
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
just buy the manga. After the ending in the manga, theres really nothing to add.... in fact it'd suck if anything was added. There is an introduction to a new character tat can call for a sequel... but nothing more on Kei and Naru.
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 05:37   Link #36
Fronzel
Schmuck
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
He should make a thing where everyone dies, like The End of Evangelion or Mostly Harmless...heh...[/wind]
Fronzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 19:04   Link #37
Mr. Bushido
Zoro
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronzel
He should make a thing where everyone dies, like The End of Evangelion or Mostly Harmless...heh...[/wind]
tat would suck actually... lol
__________________
formerly known as Zoro
Part of the One Piece Forum Shichibukai. Capt. of the Santoryu Kaizokudan
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 19:49   Link #38
DjDeluxay
マイクスズカゼ、ウェチノ
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: SEattle,WA
Send a message via AIM to DjDeluxay
So did you actually hear if there will be anymore Live Hinas or what?
I want to know so i can wait for them
hehe
DjDeluxay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 20:26   Link #39
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Somewhere in Hawaii
Quote:
Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
So did you actually hear if there will be anymore Live Hinas or what?
I want to know so i can wait for them
hehe
In an interview with Ken Akamatsu I read somewhere he was asked if he would do anymore Love Hina he said no. He was more interested in other projects. So there.
__________________

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2003-12-27 at 20:50.
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 21:35   Link #40
Muraki
Dreamer
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Drifting in an endless sea...
Age: 24
M/b it'll end up like being...a "live action" hehe.

Well they did it to sailor moon...
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.