AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-26, 06:45   Link #41
pingva
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post



Alright, now about the book of Genesis.

I see it in the OP all the time, and I'm pretty sure I've heard Fudo mention it.


The only legend mentioned in the book of Genesis is that of Apollonius and Celianne.

Was Apollo's and Sylvia's history written down there too?
The books of Genesis is about Apollonius and Celianne written by their daughter Alicia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Shushu is Sylvia. Discuss.

Proof:

Woman (who might be 'Sylvia' design) has the same 'ears'.
Kagura might be smelling her.
Mikono's weird connection powers pick up things from her.
She's tsundere. Like Sylvia.
I suspect it too. So far Shushu is the most calmest creature near Kagura.
pingva is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 07:35   Link #42
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
Spoiler for Stuff:
Spoiler for Hum:


Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
Kagura's element described by zen was something like darkness that swallows light if you reverse that it is light born from darkness basically the light of genesis, the big bang. Power of apollonius/apollo. Now if kagura can apply the reverse power on himself then he would be apollo.
Both Kagura and Mikono's descriptions from Fudo (the latter being donut inspired) are about emptiness in some sense or another.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 08:16   Link #43
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Where turkeys can actually fly
Age: 21
Am I the only one with that peculiar gut feeling that Mikono's going to fly off with Kagura to repopulate Altair?

Since we almost have actual confirmation that Kagura is Apollo, it wouldn't seem like a long for Kagura to perform a Heel Face Turn (swap sides) at the last few episode to activate Solar Aquarion and give Mykage a sound beating.

Kawamouri's love triangles tend to be pretty balanced, so it feels pretty damn weird for things to go this smoothly for our supposed 'main couple'.

That and I'm shipping for Zessica... The show's making me sympathize with her allot

AHEM.
theflyingturkey is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 08:32   Link #44
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
@Vena

i think this goes back to the 3 arrows episode in first series where silvia was the thread but the three vectors flew out of the center but now it looks like mikono is still the thread connecting the 3 vectors however the 3 vectors are being dragged toward the center instead of away maybe because of kagura's reverse element. like say amata will always fly to mikono and zessica would also follow amata, the third element might be caynenne.

that would mean destruction again but not in big bang sense but universe collapsing by everything being dragged back to nothingness.
mayumi is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 08:42   Link #45
Vena
Carpe Diem
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: ||At the edge of finality.||
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
@Vena

i think this goes back to the 3 arrows episode in first series where silvia was the thread but the three vectors flew out of the center but now it looks like mikono is still the thread connecting the 3 vectors however the 3 vectors are being dragged toward the center instead of away maybe because of kagura's reverse element.
that would mean destruction again but not in big bang sense but universe collapsing by everything being dragged back to nothingness.
I agree with you, I am simply saying that the two have a large overlap even in Fudo's description. Mikono is the empty hole from which boundless possibilities can come, and Kagura is the force that can return the boundless possibilities to the empty hole. Fairly similar to the powers of Sousei and/or the symbolism of the relationship between Celianne/Apollonius: the possibility to repair a dying universe or to return it to nothing.
__________________
Transcend Eternity
Vena is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 08:51   Link #46
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
its understandable why zen does not kagura-mikono reunion or their dark hole wedding which takes place in graveyard where everyone is already dead. this makes we wonder what zessica and amata are supposed to do. at least amata still has sense of purpose with mikono but zessica has nothing going for her.
mayumi is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 09:33   Link #47
Krono
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Spoiler for fudo stuff:
Spoiler for Gen Fudo:
Krono is online now  
Old 2012-03-26, 11:29   Link #48
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a pinepple, under the sea
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krono View Post
Spoiler for Gen Fudo:
True, but judging from Mykage's words this episode, I have some doubt to it now. For all we know, Touma could be reincarnated for the sole purpose of protecting
those precious Solar Wings.
__________________

Da dum da dum.
LastOrder is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 12:37   Link #49
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post
Am I the only one with that peculiar gut feeling that Mikono's going to fly off with Kagura to repopulate Altair?

Since we almost have actual confirmation that Kagura is Apollo, it wouldn't seem like a long for Kagura to perform a Heel Face Turn (swap sides) at the last few episode to activate Solar Aquarion and give Mykage a sound beating.

Kawamouri's love triangles tend to be pretty balanced, so it feels pretty damn weird for things to go this smoothly for our supposed 'main couple'.

That and I'm shipping for Zessica... The show's making me sympathize with her allot

AHEM.
Well there is the theory that Amata and Kagura are the same being, just separated. Not in the way of Celiane splitting her soul into Silvia and Sirius but more likely of a forced way probably thanks to Mikage. After watching episode 13 this is only enforced. Mikono originally saw Kagura's face overlap Amata's but now she's sees Amata's face overlap Kagura's. She's seeing a link between the 2 of them. I'm thinking in the end Kagura is gonna be dying but she uses her connection ability to restore the 2 of them back to 1 true being.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 13:04   Link #50
Zuul
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post
Am I the only one with that peculiar gut feeling that Mikono's going to fly off with Kagura to repopulate Altair?

Since we almost have actual confirmation that Kagura is Apollo, it wouldn't seem like a long for Kagura to perform a Heel Face Turn (swap sides) at the last few episode to activate Solar Aquarion and give Mykage a sound beating.

Kawamouri's love triangles tend to be pretty balanced, so it feels pretty damn weird for things to go this smoothly for our supposed 'main couple'.

That and I'm shipping for Zessica... The show's making me sympathize with her allot

AHEM.
I would love it.

I find MikonoxAmata difficult to root for knowing it makes Zessica miserable.

And their interactions are lacking something to me.
Zuul is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 13:22   Link #51
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Over the rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
True, but judging from Mykage's words this episode, I have some doubt to it now. For all we know, Touma could be reincarnated for the sole purpose of protecting
those precious Solar Wings.
But Touma has no reason to "wear" Fudo's appearance.

Spoiler for Touma, Sirius and Fudou:
Zaresh is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 13:27   Link #52
miketyson
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Isn't a bit of a catch-22 though? If Zen is Sirius, how does it work having Schrade as a Sirius reincarnation? Seems like you can't have that one both ways...
miketyson is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 13:31   Link #53
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Over the rainbow
Quote:
Originally Posted by miketyson View Post
Isn't a bit of a catch-22 though? If Zen is Sirius, how does it work having Schrade as a Sirius reincarnation? Seems like you can't have that one both ways...
If Shrade is Touma, Fudou can be Sirius. But as I said, I don't think Fudou is Sirius, and I think he (Sirius) is probably Shrade.

Maybe Fudou is just Fudou.
Zaresh is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 14:16   Link #54
Thess
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
Spoiler for Hum:


Spoiler for kagura and zen:
__________________

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"
Thess is online now  
Old 2012-03-26, 14:49   Link #55
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a pinepple, under the sea
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thess View Post
[/SPOILER]

Spoiler for kagura and zen:
I think that one of the main themes of this anime is to over come fate. Solar wings can't be Amata. Otherwise, we'd have Amata having flashbacks/ memories of Apollonius.

When Apollo piloted Aquarion, he was able to hear Apollonius, so if that were the case, Amata would at least have heard some kind of Apollonius voice or something like that, a memory of anything but he didn't, well at least not yet.

Also, I kind of figured out why love is forbidden.

Fudo is trying to protect the students this way, because if he falls in love he knows Mykage will come after them.

Aquarion doesn't go beserk because of love, it's Mykage doing all the work there.
__________________

Da dum da dum.

Last edited by LastOrder; 2012-03-26 at 14:59.
LastOrder is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 15:39   Link #56
ReddyRedWolf
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Makes me wonder when Fudou will break out the Assault Aquarions. So we'll have triple or quadruple Aquarion action.

As said I think Mykage is Johannes. It makes sense since Fudou is the leader of Deava, Johannes was the leader of the Shadow Angels.

Apollonius, Celiane, and Toma they were just grunts.

While Apollonius and Celiane had led the formation of the nation of Sangrila somebody else obviously led humanity to fight the Shadow Angel's oppression.

Gen/Zen Fudou was one of their Element comrades that was also one of Aquarion's pilots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post

When Apollo piloted Aquarion, he was able to hear Apollonius, so if that were the case, Amata would at least have heard some kind of Apollonius voice or something like that, a memory of anything but he didn't, well at least not yet.
That's because Aquarion is his wings. Wings of the Sun is Aquarion itself.
ReddyRedWolf is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 16:13   Link #57
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: In a pinepple, under the sea
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReddyRedWolf View Post
Makes me wonder when Fudou will break out the Assault Aquarions. So we'll have triple or quadruple Aquarion action.

As said I think Mykage is Johannes. It makes sense since Fudou is the leader of Deava, Johannes was the leader of the Shadow Angels.

Apollonius, Celiane, and Toma they were just grunts.

While Apollonius and Celiane had led the formation of the nation of Sangrila somebody else obviously led humanity to fight the Shadow Angel's oppression.

Gen/Zen Fudou was one of their Element comrades that was also one of Aquarion's pilots.



That's because Aquarion is his wings. Wings of the Sun is Aquarion itself.
I know, that's why I said Amata can't be Wings of the sun/Solar wing.

And Amata having no smell, it might because he's like Sylvia and Sirius, in the sense that they are part Shadow Angel.

Though, I have a feeling that Amata has a deeper connection to Apollonius/Apollo than we think. His past, aside from having revealed to us that he is Alicia's son, is pretty much in the dark for now.

That machine that was making him face his memories or whatever it was, made it go out of control/burn out.

Since in Sousei no Aquarion episode 14-15 was when Apollo looked into his memories of his past, I'm really hoping that we get at least one of the characters remember their past life.

I'm pretty sure someone said that Evol would reveal something about the reincarnations half way through....so maybe episode 14 or 15?

Here's to hoping.
__________________

Da dum da dum.
LastOrder is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 16:34   Link #58
dark44
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
I know, that's why I said Amata can't be Wings of the sun/Solar wing.

And Amata having no smell, it might because he's like Sylvia and Sirius, in the sense that they are part Shadow Angel.

Though, I have a feeling that Amata has a deeper connection to Apollonius/Apollo than we think. His past, aside from having revealed to us that he is Alicia's son, is pretty much in the dark for now.

That machine that was making him face his memories or whatever it was, made it go out of control/burn out.

Since in Sousei no Aquarion episode 14-15 was when Apollo looked into his memories of his past, I'm really hoping that we get at least one of the characters remember their past life.

I'm pretty sure someone said that Evol would reveal something about the reincarnations half way through....so maybe episode 14 or 15?

Here's to hoping.
shadow angels have smell kagura always stayed with mykage why he didnt say that he smell like mykage no he was shocked that he have no smell beside it is strange that all he remmbers was he have wings and alicia go to altar i think all his memories are fake
dark44 is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 16:51   Link #59
mayumi
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
i think the reincarnations are actually pretty clear right now. other than the twist with the mirrors with zessica. she is the only one who is not clear at this point. she could be rena/scorpius/part of reika/toma/part of silvia/tree of life/shushu's other half(she has purple eyes and green hair-fur thing like shushu) etc
mayumi is offline  
Old 2012-03-26, 17:08   Link #60
cyberdemon
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i think the reincarnations are actually pretty clear right now. other than the twist with the mirrors with zessica. she is the only one who is not clear at this point. she could be rena/scorpius/part of reika/toma/part of silvia/tree of life/shushu's other half(she has purple eyes and green hair-fur thing like shushu) etc
I wouldn't say it's clear. Particularly for Silvia. It's pushed Mikono but Zessica is showing more and more that she is probably Silvia's reincarnation. Mikono is thought to be but she doesn't have any of the powers or memories of Silvia. We don't even know what it is she feels she needs to apologize to Kagura for. For Apollo, the fact that Kagura keeps using the name Silvie dampens his legitimacy because it means he doesn't really have any true memories and that any of them could be fabricated by Mikage. Amata's solar wings make him a possible Apollo but he doesn't really have much else to go on besides that.
__________________
cyberdemon is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:39.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.