AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2004-10-11, 18:40   Link #1
Aioros

Miracle Giants Dome-kun

Miracle Giants Dome-kun is an old, awsome anime about a little boy who played baseball with the Yomiuri Giants, where he could throw the ball with special effects, where the ball would either dissapear or look like it was divided in many balls.

Does anyone have any idea if there was ever a fansub of it? I really loved this anime, and haven't seen it for over 10 years.
Aioros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-07, 18:06   Link #2
tugatosmk
1982 tuga

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aioros
Miracle Giants Dome-kun is an old, awsome anime about a little boy who played baseball with the Yomiuri Giants, where he could throw the ball with special effects, where the ball would either dissapear or look like it was divided in many balls.

Does anyone have any idea if there was ever a fansub of it? I really loved this anime, and haven't seen it for over 10 years.

Miracle Giants Dome-kun was just SO GREAT!!
It aired here in Portugal in 1992-1993 and (here comes the best part): WITH JAPANESE AUDIO!! (with subtitles of course)
Dome's magical balls were astonishing, to say the least! (Rainbow Spark-Ball!!!)

I have a couple of episodes recorded in VHS, and I would "fansub" and post it in animesuki if it wasn't for this:
- I don't have all episodes;
- The episodes STILL have the portuguese subtitles in them (although that could be arranged...)

Unfortunately I can't find on the internet also
But let's hope it changes
tugatosmk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-06, 01:34   Link #3
mansour

i hope so to man, i miss it, i have it in arabic!

i never seen the beginning!

i wish i had. I have a couple of episodes but they're in arabic. I need a foriegn vcr to play it here. There's a store around here, they said they'll do one tape for $30, 1 tape. thats ridicolus!
mansour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 15:42   Link #4
Ondine

yeah its a great series. I watched it on mbc back when I was in 5th grade (I'm arabian so I watched it in arabic of course). and it airs now too. if you live in an arabic country or get arabic channels, it airs on Oman at 12:30GMT.
Ondine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 16:10   Link #5
mansour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ondine
yeah its a great series. I watched it on mbc back when I was in 5th grade (I'm arabian so I watched it in arabic of course). and it airs now too. if you live in an arabic country or get arabic channels, it airs on Oman at 12:30GMT.
Luck you man, i live in the u.s. i don't have that channel!
mansour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 16:43   Link #6
Ondine

(I'm a girl, lol). hmmm yeah its tuff if you're in the us, if in europ it would have been easier, I think one of my friends told me it was dubbed in french or german. anyway, it is a cool seriese and very imaginetive. its hard to find a sports anime like that now.
Ondine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2005-01-03, 20:00   Link #7
ShadowX114
is my nickname

It airs on an arabic channel everyday like Ondine said. The channel Oman. So It's dubbed in arabic. I'm recording all the episodes on a VHS, and im planning to transfer them on my computer to burn them on a DVD. I didn't know that non-arabic and non-japanese people knows about it. I wonder if many people would download it if I sub them but the problem is, my english isn't perfect (ya my sig :P ) , also I dont have all the episodes. I'm missing the first 3 or 5 episodes, one that I over-recorded by mistake >_< , one that I missed only the first 3 minutes of it and one which has been cut off on the last 2 minutes (this time it's the channel's fault). Well at least I have some episodes from every opponent.
So if anyone here is also recording them on a VHS(and planning to put them on a DVD-R) and think that they have some episodes im missing please PM me. I would appreciate it.

PS: for the people who wants it. If my plan of transfering them to my computer really works(because I do have a capture card but im not sure if it's will encode on a high quality and im not sure if its compatible with my pc) , I will try to sub it on english...espically if someone helps me cuz it seems its not that easy to fansub.