AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-28, 16:20   Link #1041
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
i'm not 100% sure but from the tests i made i would say that undress give a precise stat bonus when you reach 50% hp while for prevail the more hp you loose the more bonus you gain..i'm not 100% sure thought
That is correct. However it seem that even lower levels of prevail III @~75% health would still outweight UDIII in atk/def gains.

UD makes your heroine undress, I guess visually speak it would always win hands down .
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 16:57   Link #1042
endarion88
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Gensokio
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
That is correct. However it seem that even lower levels of prevail III @~75% health would still outweight UDIII in atk/def gains.

UD makes your heroine undress, I guess visually speak it would always win hands down .
don't thay undress visually only whit the cameo dress?
__________________

if you love jrpg support progect phoenix! http://projectphoenix.info/
endarion88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 17:09   Link #1043
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Alright then. I guess I'll just have to test it out for myself. It does sound like a pretty good weapon, just not as amazing as an ultimate weapon should be.
A lot of the ultimate weapons suffer from that though. I mean other than Wil I can't think of any of the others that you'd use at all times. You'd definitely want to take advantage of elemental weapons that are available and comparable to their ultimate weapon in almost every case. The elemental weakness bonus damage way outweighs the small damage difference on the weapons themselves. The only reason Wil's is pretty much best in every scenario is because it gives forcefield, very few of the other ultimate weapons give an amazing passive buff as good as that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by endarion88 View Post
don't thay undress visually only whit the cameo dress?
Yes, but considering the cameo clothes are pretty much the best armor sets for the heroines it's kind of a moot point. Personally I find it a little disappointing that dressing them like a character from a different game is their best set instead of some special level 50+ required armor set or something.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 18:25   Link #1044
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
A lot of the ultimate weapons suffer from that though. I mean other than Wil I can't think of any of the others that you'd use at all times. You'd definitely want to take advantage of elemental weapons that are available and comparable to their ultimate weapon in almost every case. The elemental weakness bonus damage way outweighs the small damage difference on the weapons themselves. The only reason Wil's is pretty much best in every scenario is because it gives forcefield, very few of the other ultimate weapons give an amazing passive buff as good as that.
I'd be fairly happy if most, or even all, of the ultimate weapons were good enough to be used in battle from time to time as opposed to being the key to winning every battle. The former is what seems to be case for this game; but even so, I still want to use the characters' ultimate weapons just because I love the general idea behind them. Oh, Wil's ultimate weapon gives forcefield? That's seriously awesome.

Quote:
Yes, but considering the cameo clothes are pretty much the best armor sets for the heroines it's kind of a moot point. Personally I find it a little disappointing that dressing them like a character from a different game is their best set instead of some special level 50+ required armor set or something.
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who found it disappointing. The cameo costumes are a good bit of fun, but I prefer using cooler looking costumes like, say Yuela's omni-armour. Speaking of, does Yuela's ultimate weapon, or any other of her high-tier weapons give her Flurry III aside from Disna?
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 18:54   Link #1045
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who found it disappointing. The cameo costumes are a good bit of fun, but I prefer using cooler looking costumes like, say Yuela's omni-armour. Speaking of, does Yuela's ultimate weapon, or any other of her high-tier weapons give her Flurry III aside from Disna?
Her cameo armor gives flurry 3. It's part of the reason why it's her best armor set.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 19:09   Link #1046
Rayrah
Senior Member
*Graphic Designer
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Age: 20
Send a message via MSN to Rayrah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
Her cameo armor gives flurry 3. It's part of the reason why it's her best armor set.
I know that, I was just hoping that one of her better weapons would give her Flurry III, so that I wouldn't have to bother with her cameo armour set.
Rayrah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 20:10   Link #1047
Flying Dagger
大巧不工
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
A lot of the ultimate weapons suffer from that though. I mean other than Wil I can't think of any of the others that you'd use at all times. You'd definitely want to take advantage of elemental weapons that are available and comparable to their ultimate weapon in almost every case. The elemental weakness bonus damage way outweighs the small damage difference on the weapons themselves. The only reason Wil's is pretty much best in every scenario is because it gives forcefield, very few of the other ultimate weapons give an amazing passive buff as good as that.

Omni weapons are worth using as there are some cases where you do not have an elemental weapon of the correct type in hand (esp when starting lv90+ dungeons). They are also good for lazy people like me who don't want to swap weapons all the time after a while.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 20:15   Link #1048
Ravenblitz
|・ω・`)
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Getting there
Send a message via MSN to Ravenblitz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mahou View Post
I have read that the route "priority" is something like Yuela > Serawi > Emilita. That simply means you get Emilita's by purposefully ignoring the choice selection for the former and Yuela's is the "default" choice. Though, I didn't confirm it.

If you look for a bit of more romance, you may go for Serawi first. In exchange her overall story is not very exciting (= titled as tree hugger route ). The hawt content is on each route the same as are the obtainable characters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Dagger View Post
if you play on hard and wants to make it harder, go Emelita, and join me in pulling hair .
if you play on easy and wants to make it easier, go Serawi, and go hug some trees.

Plot wise, generally Emelita>Yuela>Serawi.

There is so much content in NG+ that its worth a replay. So I guess figure your least fav heroine and go for the other two.
oh thanks guys i've been following this wiki but its not finished yet.
__________________
Ravenblitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 22:25   Link #1049
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
I don't know if I'm going to get all the traps after all. Killing two gutehounds a run from Dijenel is annoying me like crazy. Doesn't help that I always feel like I have to collect everything in an area whenever I visit.

Got all the ultimate weapons now too, except for Phinilly, Leguna, Lyphia, and the maids. I could make 3 of the maids ultimate weapons but I don't want to use their current weapons to do it yet, since they aren't M level to use them anyway. I'll have to work on that this weekend.
__________________

Last edited by Xacual; 2012-03-28 at 23:44.
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 02:01   Link #1050
amoirsp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Since the topic still seems active, I just want to ask your opinion on the current dilemma I have.

Basically in short it goes like this:

Currently on NG+, Yuela route, final dungeon is available. I finished most available quests other than Greyhounds due to the trap materials being in a 90+ dungeon. I have Jane's challenge 2 floating since my Wil isn't strong enough to take down Pale Rider (also missing half the Gauntlet battle completion but this is minute). I could probably take a while to procure and grind enough to finish these, but now I debate if forgoing it and simply doing another NG++ will be more productive. My intent is to NG+ two more times as I entered neither Emelita nor Seralwi's routes.

No level 90 dungeons are cleared. Unless I trek it with mass items and grind out for like an hour ... I don't think my characters are anywhere near well equipped to venture completion there. I'm not concerned with forgoing completion here due to it's immediate availability on NG++ (I'm guessing).

I traversed Yuidora mine roughly a little into the level 70 dungeons. One of the level 80 ones that spawned I haven't quite tried yet, which will likely be my first intent but here's the question.

Around what point is it a good idea to run into NG++ leaving some quests unfinished? Usually I try being a completionist but this bottleneck is tedious to the extent that NG++ will seem to procure more progression than trying to finish Yuidora Mine's later level dungeons (if I can even beat those. I'm completely lacking on the "next" echelon of gear.)

Basically I also don't seem to know what triggers the opportunity to gather Wil's ultimate weapon or whatnot. When's a good transition time?

I'm thinking of going to NG++ but if I'm like only one step away from a pretty useful unique (well, obtainable only once in one full run basically) item in Yuidora Mine, then I'd rather finish that first. Something tells me some of things I'm looking for are no longer at the point where I'm at in this current NG+ (iono, maybe say more Devil Beads).

Thanks.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 02:48   Link #1051
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
3 of the level 90 dungeons require recruiting characters, not just having their clone. Mirage Forest and Advent Bay do not require a character, but in my opinion they're probably the most brutal for underleveled characters.

I completed everything in my NG+ and I've pretty much just focused my NG++ on filling out my info tabs.

Ultimate weapons require Meister to unlock the kill 500 creatures quest which when completed promotes Wil to Magnus and rewards the "Ultimate Recipe" that gives you all the patterns for weapons for all the characters. You do not keep that if you start a new game, you'll have to earn it all over again.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 02:52   Link #1052
karburator
Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
How do I get the Hot Spring?
I need it for the Soulseal Staff mission but I don't have the recipe.
karburator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 03:12   Link #1053
amoirsp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
3 of the level 90 dungeons require recruiting characters, not just having their clone. Mirage Forest and Advent Bay do not require a character, but in my opinion they're probably the most brutal for underleveled characters.

I completed everything in my NG+ and I've pretty much just focused my NG++ on filling out my info tabs.

Ultimate weapons require Meister to unlock the kill 500 creatures quest which when completed promotes Wil to Magnus and rewards the "Ultimate Recipe" that gives you all the patterns for weapons for all the characters. You do not keep that if you start a new game, you'll have to earn it all over again.
Thanks for the info. I'm missing Meister status. I suppose clearing the entirety of the mine nets it? I have no idea. Something tells me if I NG++ I'll get more beads but unless I clear the mine or level 90 dungeons I'll still end up bottled at choke points.
amoirsp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 03:37   Link #1054
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Meister requires recruiting all the NG+ characters and having the regular roster as well since you need them for Asmodeus. Once you complete Sin Gate, Ragena Ruins, Asmodeus conversation / item creation quest in chapter 9, you fight her in ugh forgetting the name, seal place and then a conversation recruits her. Now you should have an event at the lord's manor to become a meister. The sad part is though is if you waited to long for this then it might be superseded by some storyline event that also takes place there, it's kind of low on the priority pole.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 06:35   Link #1055
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
When will Aht change? I hope I didn't miss anything coz I tend to neglect 'it'.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 07:03   Link #1056
Blanchimont
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The wonderful country of Finland^^
@Mizuno In the beginning of chapter 5.

I have a question about Alkeni (giant spider) in Wartorn Runs|Chaotic Warground. What is it's last(fifth) item?

Because I'm having a very hard time getting it. (When taking it and the nearby Magaworm out, I've so far gotten Topaz from the latter 10 times...)
Is it something that requires a character to be in your party? (Like the third item of Zombie Goble)
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 07:10   Link #1057
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Really...? I'm already in chapter 5, what do I need to trigger it...?

Do I have to raise Aht's level?
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 07:19   Link #1058
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blanchimont View Post
@Mizuno In the beginning of chapter 5.

I have a question about Alkeni (giant spider) in Wartorn Runs|Chaotic Warground. What is it's last(fifth) item?

Because I'm having a very hard time getting it. (When taking it and the nearby Magaworm out, I've so far gotten Topaz from the latter 10 times...)
Is it something that requires a character to be in your party? (Like the third item of Zombie Goble)
charisma bracelet- paraskevas exclusive accessory
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 07:21   Link #1059
doujin
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
Really...? I'm already in chapter 5, what do I need to trigger it...?

Do I have to raise Aht's level?
yes you do many event are level related

Aht
Lv 10
Quest 25 (Aht lv 15, chapter 5)
Quest 26 (Aht lv 26, Emi lv28, chapter 7)
Level 50, 70, 99
doujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 07:25   Link #1060
Blanchimont
Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: The wonderful country of Finland^^
These are the requirements for the quest 'Aht's Impurities'; Ch5-7, Wil Lv18, Aht Lv15

I'm already past that point so I don't remember exactly the conditions for triggering it. But many of the events related involved Leguna (events in Yuidora) and clicking on stars above characters in workshop to trigger events...

@doujin Thanks. That explains it...
Blanchimont is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
eushully, kamidori alchemy meister

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:42.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.