AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > AnimeSuki & Technology > Download Help

Old 2003-12-11, 14:41   Link #1
slc

tracker prob

all the sudden i can't seem to connect to the tracker. I tried another site as a test and it's just this one.

Anyone know what's going on?
slc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 19:50   Link #2
slc

And NO it's not anything particularly popular, just Kodomo no Omocha.
Old 2003-12-11, 21:21   Link #3
Blade556

Quote:
Originally Posted by slc
And NO it's not anything particularly popular, just Kodomo no Omocha.
yeah, I hear ya. I just hope that the owners of this site can get their keesters into action soon enough for me to download some more torrents....and is it really just off this site? cuz i can download fine elsewhere....hmm....it makes me wonder if perhaps this was a malicious attempt at childish hacking...
Old 2003-12-11, 22:04   Link #4
slc

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade556
yeah, I hear ya. I just hope that the owners of this site can get their keesters into action soon enough for me to download some more torrents....and is it really just off this site? cuz i can download fine elsewhere....hmm....it makes me wonder if perhaps this was a malicious attempt at childish hacking...
could be, but if the animesuki people keep blowing us off as impatient ("just let it go, it'll start in a few minutes"), it'll never get fixed.
(fyi mine has been trying for 2 1/2 hrs)
Yeah, just here. too bad this is my only source for this anime.
And I lose my broadband and cable early next week. This is my last few days to get fun stuff to watch when I have no TV.
Old 2003-12-11, 22:19   Link #5
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Lightbulb

Can you tell us exactly which torrent -- That way I could check its status any maybe offer some suggestions or an explanation .

Edit: Oh, I just realised AnimeSuki's Tracker is currently offline due to technical problems ~ so if you are talking about torrents actually hosted by AnimeSuki's Tracker (of which all the Kodomo no Omocha ones are now I think about it) then you'll have to wait 'till the problem is sorted.

Note: That the problems are also preventing us from updating the torrent lists, so the site still shows the torrents as having seeds and no problems.

However; your problem started yesterday -- these technical difficulties didn't start until earlier today... so I don't know what your original problems was .

Edit (again): Ugh... Scratch that, it is already tomorrow ~ Your problem probably was the tracker -- just wait until its back up and you should be ok again.

Last edited by NightWish; 2003-12-11 at 22:33.
NightWish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-11, 22:40   Link #6
slc

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWish
Oh, I just realised AnimeSuki's Tracker is currently offline
THANKS!!!

Is there somewhere I should have looked for information on problems like that? I'm sure I didn't see anything about the tracker being down, just the note about being unable to update the lists...or was I supposed to assume it would be both?
Cuz I didn't want to post and bug people but I couldn't find any info... :/
Old 2003-12-11, 22:44   Link #7
NightWish
Crushcrushcrush
*AnimeSuki Site Staff

Unhappy

No ~ Don't worry, you're not at fault. I believe we overlooked the fact that the tracker went down when we started having site management problems so it has not been posted anywhere AFAIK -- yet.
Old 2003-12-14, 13:47   Link #8
Sklappu

Hey, I've been trying to download Avenger 11 for the past two days (ever since it was put up pretty much) but the tracker seems to be down.
By looking at http://a.scarywater.net/cg/ it's pretty obvious. I downloaded Twin Spica fine a few hours ago, I dont know if that's relatet or not though.

Anyway, anyone have any thoughts on when I will be able to get Avenger, or better yet, know about any mirrors?
Sklappu is offline   Reply With Quote