AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-01, 23:41   Link #1841
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
So the latest episode revealed quite some things. Murmur was Yuno's familiar? Why didn't Deus notice that from the beginning? Also, it still does not explain why Murmur explained everything to Yuki last episode. If she wanted him dead, then there was no need to explain and save him.

Minene makes her return, and she has god powers. That explains what Deus did to her. However, does this mean that she will expire in a week's time like Deus was about to?

Finally, Yuki is already making an effect on the 3rd world. He is changing Yuno 3's fate already by trying to save her and calling an ambulance. With police and medical attention going to her house, they will see the cage and figure out the abuse. That will eventually and probably reduce her psychological problems. It will also cause her to avoid killilng her parents. However, if she wakes up, she will realize Yuki saved her and probably fall for him, too. This world might be different as long as Yuno 3 survives.

On a side note, since they traveled to the 3rd world, can they go back to their world? Also, while they are at it, Yuki could change the fate of each of the diary holders now since it is 2 years back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alster1985 View Post
Question: I just watched episode 24 and there's a scene where Yuno's mother says that Yuno was adopted. So did the bank vault only open because Yuno's eyes were scanned when she was younger or did Yuno have to be a biological daughter of the Gasai's for the vault to open? Basically, did the anime add extra plot or did the manga confirm that Yuno was never a biological daughter?
Welcome to the forums, alster1985!

As for your question, the most likely answer is that Yuno was registered when the parents were registered into the vault. She did not need to be a biological daughter. I think anime mentioned that Yuno was not a biological daughter many episodes ago, the episode that showed Yuno killing her parents.
__________________

Last edited by thundrakkon; 2012-04-01 at 23:47. Reason: Answer for alster1985
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 02:01   Link #1842
bigdeath
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
This was a crazy episode but it did answer a lot of question. thundrakkon basically wrote my thoughts. I wonder who Yuki will choose to save? the third worlds Yuno or the first world yuno (whos trying to kill him)
__________________
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/bigdeath111/madokamagicasig.jpg
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 02:07   Link #1843
bigdeath
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by alster1985 View Post
Question: I just watched episode 24 and there's a scene where Yuno's mother says that Yuno was adopted. So did the bank vault only open because Yuno's eyes were scanned when she was younger or did Yuno have to be a biological daughter of the Gasai's for the vault to open? Basically, did the anime add extra plot or did the manga confirm that Yuno was never a biological daughter?
Yuno was adopted. The bank vault just had Yuno's eyes programmed to be accepted along with her parents.
__________________
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh315/bigdeath111/madokamagicasig.jpg
bigdeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 02:19   Link #1844
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Earth...hopefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
So the latest episode revealed quite some things. Murmur was Yuno's familiar? Why didn't Deus notice that from the beginning? Also, it still does not explain why Murmur explained everything to Yuki last episode. If she wanted him dead, then there was no need to explain and save him.
Murumuru just did that because it would be more fun that way. Normally, I would call bullshit on that because it's a lazy plot device, but given what we've seen of her, that's pretty much in character.

@alster1985 First, welcome to the forums. Second, they said she was adopted all the way back in Episode 18 or 19.
__________________

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 03:46   Link #1845
warita
Dai-Youkai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna
But does that mean Murmur has also killed her own self in the second world?
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 04:11   Link #1846
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: USA
That is why this is a little confusing. Murmur, from the episode, is Yuno's familiar that she created to bring to the second world. Hence, the second world originally does not have a Murmur. But then, why didn't Deus know right away?

Also, you do not see Murmur in the 3rd world with Deus, so I think there is only 1 Murmur.
__________________
thundrakkon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 04:23   Link #1847
Chase
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
They brought Minene back. Though she wasn't dead in the first place and they gave her part of an arm that she was missing along with powers. And what a shitty mom Yuno had. And Yukki falling for the whole "thats my parents" thing towards the end had me going.

Overall: 8/10
__________________
No, just because Setsuna is not spamming the scene, killing everybody and not winning all the time doesn't make him a bad pilot.

No, Seed does not define what a Gundam show should be like.

Picking a Gundam over a Princess is not a bad idea, Princess+singing can get you killed
Chase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 04:35   Link #1848
Luxuria
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
That is why this is a little confusing. Murmur, from the episode, is Yuno's familiar that she created to bring to the second world. Hence, the second world originally does not have a Murmur. But then, why didn't Deus know right away?

Also, you do not see Murmur in the 3rd world with Deus, so I think there is only 1 Murmur.
Wrong. Murmur is indeed originally Deus' familiar but ever since Yuno won the first survival game and became god, the 'ownership' to Murmur was given to Yuno. More of your questions should be answered by the next episode.
Luxuria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 06:00   Link #1849
warita
Dai-Youkai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxuria View Post
Wrong. Murmur is indeed originally Deus' familiar but ever since Yuno won the first survival game and became god, the 'ownership' to Murmur was given to Yuno.
Thats what I thought. But if she travels to another world together with Yuno, wouldnt she need to replace the Murmur of that world? Maybe it was Murmur who slipped the idea of killing her own self to Yuno...., you know, to keep things nice and simple.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 07:59   Link #1850
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: gs series
Age: 24
great scott if doc brown, doctor who, & den-o crew saw this yea so what they did time stuff & go like uh onore decade on it?

flashbacks of yuno started with dead mom, bunny, & 1st yuno axe the 2nd yuno with murmur siding helping 1st yuno.
now after seeing of yuki still what to do can’t kill yuno.
yea yuno plan do it again on next world cue calling yuno “insane” see ya next fall.
yuki falling look like yuno win but yuki climbing to save yuno but fall again.
suprise our 9th bomber is back with new arm save yuki.
murmur black balls & missile attack but nothing happen there ok.
so now another time leap to 3rd world.
yuki & 9th arrive in 3rd world ask how 9th is ok yea deus doing especially give some deus power to 9th.
cause deus know murmur’s plans so want 9th to stop them have game all safe.
now in 3rd world in 2yrs in the past seeing yuno will go after 3rd yuno so save yuno no.3.
meanwhile 3rd yuno in cage with mom so upset ever more left her in cage & go.
brief cameo of 3rd world’s 6th-tsubaki & 11th-mayor give 11th all ready show dairy to 3rd deus with 3rd deus notice something.
yuki & 9th arrive in gasai house give 9th saying don’t change past see 3rd yuno so much pain.
yea yuki you has to alter the timelines & boom here yuno & murmur.
make more uh-oh they got 3rd world? yuki’s parents in the ball.
so 9th & yuki retreat for now with 9th asking what do you want yuno, 3rd yuno, parents, etc?!

mur-mur extra on doing phone chat with yuno’s mom with mur-mur listen all yuno’s mom probs yea 5 times cause mur-mur only listen to probs yea indeed.

oh man so much yea i’m so going like what next?
__________________
ONCE A GS ALWAYS A GS
A KLAC IS JUST TOO COMMIT, HONOR, LOYALTY, PRIDE, ETC TO WORLD OF ANIME
WALKING THE PATH OF KLAC ON THE JOURNEY THORUGH THE KLAC-ERA
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 09:37   Link #1851
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Earth...hopefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chase View Post
And Yukki falling for the whole "thats my parents" thing towards the end had me going.
\
I see a lot of people complaining about that. I don't really get why people can't accept Yuki doing that, and yet they can accept Yuno doing the same thing, but I guess pink and insane really does endear itself to a lot of people. Besides, who wants to bet that the next episode will just clear that issue up and then people will get annoyed at Yuki for another reason that will probably get cleared up in the subsequent episode? I don't know, it just seems like a minor issue for people to get focused on too much. More so when I think about the scene and go, "how would the audience want him to respond to that"? I guess they wanted him to just brush it off (when they don't want him dead, I mean), but honestly, I think that would just be confusing and out of character for Yuki, given that everything he did was to bring them back. He finally gets to see them again, and you know the rest.

Speaking of where the second Murumuru is, I could have sworn this episode said that the first replaced her somehow. Which means she did exist, but for some reason, isn't around anymore.
__________________

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck

Last edited by Flawfinder; 2012-04-02 at 09:52.
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 11:18   Link #1852
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Your base,stealing your Knightmares.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
Because the survival game hadn't started yet.

The "Amano-kun" diary was Yuno 1's diary from the first survival game-no longer linked to her life because the game ended with her as a winner. Then, after killing Yuno 2 the game started again and Yuno was again selected. This time her diary was a Yukki diary. Signifying that she was much closer to Yukki now than the first time through.
This made perfect sense until it was revealed in Episode 24
Spoiler for Episode 24:
__________________
DarkyPwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 11:24   Link #1853
warita
Dai-Youkai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
This made perfect sense until it was revealed in Episode 24
Spoiler for Episode 24:
And then episode 25 revealed, how Yuno gets her second diary from Murmur.

Quote:
Speaking of where the second Murumuru is, I could have sworn this episode said that the first replaced her somehow. Which means she did exist, but for some reason, isn't around anymore.
You think it could have been a nonviolent method? As in, two Yunos can exist in one world, but not two Murmurs.... because... ehhh, Murmur us a supernatural being?

But wait, that cant be, because a part of Deus from the previous world exists in Minene in the new world and the continuum doesnt have a problem with that.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 11:45   Link #1854
DarkyPwnz
Likely To End Up In Jail
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Your base,stealing your Knightmares.
Uhm,Episode 25 isn't even out yet. How do you know?

Also,episode 24... Seriously,I hate everything about it, from;
Spoiler for Episode 24:
__________________
DarkyPwnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 11:52   Link #1855
warita
Dai-Youkai
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Vienna
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Uhm,Episode 25 isn't even out yet. How do you know?

Also,episode 24... Seriously,I hate everything about it, from;
Spoiler for Episode 24:
Uuuups, my bad, I meant 24.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 11:54   Link #1856
Flawfinder
Loves the Experience
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Earth...hopefully
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkyPwnz View Post
Also,episode 24... Seriously,I hate everything about it, from;
Spoiler for Episode 24:
To be fair though, it's just Murumuru and a Deus-empowered Minene. If Yuki or Yuno had been doing this, I would have called B.S. as well. Or if this series wasn't one that runs on crazy. But that's not true either.
__________________

My Awesome Anime Blog: Standing On My Neck
Flawfinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 12:29   Link #1857
ookamigirl
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Yuno & Yukiteru "love" issues.
Seems like Yuno keeps repeating the same mistakes.
Ninth sure saved Yukkii's ass. Good thing that god planned ahead.
OMG no wonder Yuno turned out to be all broken & psycho. Her parents were nut jobs.
Third world... here we go again. Yuno v1 vs Yukkii v2!
__________________
My new Blog --> ookami (anime, manga, movies, JDrama, music, Japan..) & latest reviews

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 17:57   Link #1858
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: NJ, USA
Age: 25
Some questions answered this ep. Minene is back! Well Yuki better make up his mind soon. I'll give him credit for deciding to be assertive and try to stop Yuno.
__________________
ars89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 19:33   Link #1859
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Canada
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by warita View Post
Thats what I thought. But if she travels to another world together with Yuno, wouldnt she need to replace the Murmur of that world? Maybe it was Murmur who slipped the idea of killing her own self to Yuno...., you know, to keep things nice and simple.
I'd assume that's exactly what happened. Deus mentioned that Murmur's powers should be restrained, but what if Yuno released those restraints and thus made it easy for Murmur to destroy her other self? The only weakness is Deus not noticing, but if it was done quickly enough it should be fine since he clearly missed the double Yuno thing anyways.

I don't have a problem with Yuki wanting to save the parents of the third world. They may not be his exact parents, but they still are the same people. He doesn't want to see them die again and then leave his other self in a bad position. Really seems only human to act like this. He isn't going to just act like the people in this third world aren't human so they don't matter.

Should be interesting to see how this all turns out. A lot of variables in the mix. Almost hope the 3rd Yuno stays unconscious since it'd really be troublesome .
__________________
FlareKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 22:18   Link #1860
KoiYuki
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: USA
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by RikaNipah View Post
Yuki needs to be pushed off a sharp and jagged cliff for what he did to Hinata and co. D8<
I've been holding this reply in since you said this in episode 22, but... wish granted. Well, it looked more like a cliff to me in the manga (and he was bloody, iirc, hence.. jagged), but it was close enough.

Here's something that I don't get.. Yukki was still alive when Yuno was crowned winner (and it wasn't revoked once they knew he was alive), so.. why would she still try to kill him? She's god now, and he's alive.. It seems like a perfect scenario for her. Or even if she wasn't god yet, they're both still alive, and technically their other world counterparts could play..?
__________________
KoiYuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
psychological, shounen, yandere

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:25.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.