AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Old 2012-03-30, 21:34   Link #6861
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

omgomgomgomgomg. That was an amazing chapter on so many levels. Bricks will be shat and all hell will break loose if Vintage interrupts them next chapter. Can't wait to see Keima's answer. Personally, I'd prefer him to say, "yes, I love you," just like how he has been conquering all of his partners till now.

Ayumi was amazing <3
Old 2012-03-30, 21:57   Link #6862
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
By the way, anyone else notice Keima just HAPPENED to have a full sized wedding dress tucked in his suit somewhere??
It's because he has a Demon's Celestial Robe, I believe. Keima has it since the start of the chapter. Although I don't really know since when did Keima able to use it.
Old 2012-03-30, 22:30   Link #6863
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
By the way, anyone else notice Keima just HAPPENED to have a full sized wedding dress tucked in his suit somewhere??
Just as believable as a random horse

Keima could have one wife but nothing is stopping him from having affairs with his captured targets
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-30, 23:51   Link #6864
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

Spoiler for It's because Keima started using Old Spice:
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 00:27   Link #6865
cheongzewei

Am I the only one pitying Keima for this?

He's stuck himself in deep shit, but he needs to stick himelf in deep shit to save the world. At the end of it all... will he be allright, engaged to Ayumi?

I guess worst things can happen.
cheongzewei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 00:33   Link #6866
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
At the end of it all... will he be allright, engaged to Ayumi?

I guess worst things can happen.
It's just like they said, getting married to a woman is the greatest torture that males will ever faced in their lifetime. But then again, sometimes it's totally worth it

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 11:49   Link #6867
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Keima, you did it again !!!

And Ayumi truly is the first and the last...
Now Keima, says you love her and capture her !!!
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 13:17   Link #6868
Solafighter
Hige

As good as we all know Keima, im sure it wont be a simple "I love you". Or Vintage will interrupt the whole scene and we get another few chapters without any Ayumi at all.
Old 2012-04-01, 07:14   Link #6869
Ryuutai

Quote:
He turned his mantle into the bride dress. It was magical stuff for sure. Also, under his coat, he was already wearing a wedding suit, so it seems he had already planned this kind of route, before Ayumi's proposal.
I guess when he asked Haqua a favor by phone, he told her to create that magical stuff (the horse, the mantle, his wedding suit).

Interesting chapter, but it makes me a bit afraid about the future solidity of the plot.

Keima is still talking like if he was in a galge, but now Ayumi is trying to get from him a sincere answer, and he could feel a sense of guilt if he continued to act...We'll see how he will deal with this situation.
I think Keima doesn't know true love yet, and I hope I'm right. I believe it would be really forced if he admitted to love Ayumi for real, because I didn't see any signs he had already true feelings for her in the last chapters.
Old 2012-04-01, 07:52   Link #6870
konart

Send a message via Skype™ to konart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
He turned his mantle into the bride dress. It was magical stuff for sure. Also, under his coat, he was already wearing a wedding suit, so it seems he had already planned this kind of route, before Ayumi's proposal.
I guess when he asked Haqua a favor by phone, he told her to create that magical stuff (the horse, the mantle, his wedding suit).

Interesting chapter, but it makes me a bit afraid about the future solidity of the plot.

Keima is still talking like if he was in a galge, but now Ayumi is trying to get from him a sincere answer, and he could feel a sense of guilt if he continued to act...We'll see how he will deal with this situation.
I think Keima doesn't know true love yet, and I hope I'm right. I believe it would be really forced if he admitted to love Ayumi for real, because I didn't see any signs he had already true feelings for her in the last chapters.
The Horse
The Mantle
The Wedding dress

Old 2012-04-01, 08:11   Link #6871
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post
The Horse
The Mantle
The Wedding dress

Sorry, I didn't get your point...Can you explain me?
Old 2012-04-01, 08:27   Link #6872
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

Deathly Hallows.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:39   Link #6873
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Let's hope it doesn't really end with Ayumi, he has not even conquered the 'Imouto' Elsie yet!
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 08:58   Link #6874
Ryuutai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proto View Post
Deathly Hallows.
Thanks. I'm not a fan of Harry Potter, sorry...
Old 2012-04-01, 10:42   Link #6875
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyriaL View Post
Let's hope it doesn't really end with Ayumi, he has not even conquered the 'Imouto' Elsie yet!
This I 1000000000000% agree...

Whatever Keima does from this point is a mystery the recent chapter throw everything into whack, I honestly have no idea what's going to happen. To say that Keima has no genuine feelings for anyone is abit harsh, because humans should not try to understand the thoughts of gods and simply follow.

On the other hand while Keima has not shown any inclinations towards any particular girl. Some of Ayumi's interactions with Keima after her capture have been my favourite out of all capture targets. E.g Ayumi cheering Keima after his battle against Chihiro, or the subtle ways in which she treats him better some of my favourite moments among other girls.

Tenri: "I love the Keima who plays Games" was one of them but my memory is fuzzy on the actual wording.

Or Kanon Love declaration was some of my favourite.

Last edited by BladeEntity; 2012-04-01 at 14:21.
BladeEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-01, 14:10   Link #6876
trenton_dawn
Silt

Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
On the other hand while Keima has not shown any inclinations towards any particular girl. Some of Ayumi's interactions with Keima after her capture have been my favourite out of all capture targets. E.g Ayumi cheering Keima after his battle against Ayumi, or the subtle ways in which she treats him better some of my favourite moments among other girls.

Tenri: "I love the Keima who plays Games" was one of them but my memory is fuzzy on the actual wording.

Or Kanon Love declaration was some of my favourite.
heh heh
trenton_dawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-02, 06:53   Link #6877
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder

Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
I really want him together with Chihiro though I don't know how he's gonna get out of this.

But Ayumi's response to the proposal was awesome "Okay :O"

Imagine a real game like this, your first dialogue option involves marriage proposal, and the female says 'okay' and the game ends after 5 lines.
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 16:04   Link #6878
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
And Keima gets stabbed. By Luna.

Dang it Avalon, you c(XD LOL)-block Shirou and Reinforce, but don't protect his mind in other ways? What is wrong, you woman?
Friendship, be made! Magical power, gather! Starlight Breaker.... this world!
bhl88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 20:50   Link #6879
judasmartel
神の金槌 (ユダ=マーテル)
*Author

NOOOOO!! How could this be?!
judasmartel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-03, 22:21   Link #6880
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhl88 View Post
And Keima gets stabbed. By Luna.
From behind? And where?

That is one hell of a twist.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, shounen