AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-10, 23:17   Link #301
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
^Well...there's always the hilt(crossguard) and that can always change shape w/o ppl noticing
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:20   Link #302
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Then how can Est end up being pregnant? I mean, if she carries a child and transforms into a sword, does that mean that the sword would be round-shaped after a few months?
lol..

i dont think kamito would wield her if she become pregnant..

and thts assuming that kamito is still alive after the news of her pregnancy..


oh.. and btw..

I WANNA TAKE EST HOME RIGHT NOW...

GIMMIE
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:20   Link #303
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiRa08o2 View Post
Then how can Est end up being pregnant? I mean, if she carries a child and transforms into a sword, does that mean that the sword would be round-shaped after a few months?
No idea, it is really up to the author.But Est can really transform into whatever shape she wishes to as a sword. She was initially a short sword when Kamito first formed a contract with her, but later transformed into a totally different kind of sword.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:25   Link #304
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
I actually imagined Kamito would look more girlish because he was "Ren" three years ago, but he looks manly in the illustrations. Though he did look like a hot babe in one of the volume when he dressed as a girl once again.............
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:46   Link #305
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
i actually imagined kamito would look more girlish because he was "ren" three years ago, but he looks manly in the illustrations. Though he did look like a hot babe in one of the volume when he dressed as a girl once again.............
nooo nom@n dont be tempted!
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-10, 23:56   Link #306
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I thought there aren't any pictures of cross-dressing Kamito yet.
the one with fianna giving the *Hmmm~* face in vol 5...probably?
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:03   Link #307
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
the one with fianna giving the *Hmmm~* face in vol 5...probably?
Found it!

Man,'he' is *HOT*! He's much better looking than *Hermione Ayasaki*.


By the way, this is the coloured picture of Leonora, the
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2012-04-11 at 00:19.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:26   Link #308
n0m@n
Thanks Patchy for avatar!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Age: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by for3ver View Post
nooo nom@n dont be tempted!
Lately I'm getting scared of myself because it seems like I would choose a "a hot femine guy" over "ugly chicks" if I was asked to pick one........
Damn need to turn back before it's too late.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riki View Post
the one with fianna giving the *Hmmm~* face in vol 5...probably?
Lol yeah that one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Found it!

Man,'he' is *HOT*! He's much better looking than *Hermione Ayasaki*.


By the way, this is the coloured picture of Leonora, the
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
See? She/he is hot right.......?
Man I think I kinda understand the reason why there are otaku in Japan who likes crossdressed bishounen boys. Crap seems like I'm walking to the dark side.......
__________________
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:33   Link #309
Riki
ランダム王
 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Atlantis
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lately I'm getting scared of myself because it seems like I would choose a "a hot femine guy" over "ugly chicks" if I was asked to pick one........
Damn need to turn back before it's too late.......



Lol yeah that one.


See? She/he is hot right.......?
Man I think I kinda understand the reason why there are otaku in Japan who likes crossdressed bishounen boys. Crap seems like I'm walking to the dark side.......
stay normal lol *slaps left & right*.....oh anyway news of vol 7 i just finished 6 so im thinking it should be soon....right?
__________________
Life is a blank sheet of paper. Each of your movements and actions will determine whether or not it becomes art or scrap.
Riki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:41   Link #310
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lately I'm getting scared of myself because it seems like I would choose a "a hot femine guy" over "ugly chicks" if I was asked to pick one........
Damn need to turn back before it's too late.......



Lol yeah that one.


See? She/he is hot right.......?
Man I think I kinda understand the reason why there are otaku in Japan who likes crossdressed bishounen boys. Crap seems like I'm walking to the dark side.......
n0m@n dont listen to him, do you know that a god once said :" a trap is fine too ". as long as he/she is cute, before love, gender is never a problem

@riki: Vol 7 will be released in 25/5.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:42   Link #311
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Lately I'm getting scared of myself because it seems like I would choose a "a hot femine guy" over "ugly chicks" if I was asked to pick one........
Damn need to turn back before it's too late.......



Lol yeah that one.


See? She/he is hot right.......?
Man I think I kinda understand the reason why there are otaku in Japan who likes crossdressed bishounen boys. Crap seems like I'm walking to the dark side.......
Damn....you can't even distinguish between traps and genuine females anymore.... Since you read dxd as well, please avoid contact with Gasper.
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:45   Link #312
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Well I'm not much too concerned about credits and stuff
though honestly, I dont know how to do that
Either way I'm glad to be able to help
There are edit buttons on the front page of Baka-Tsuki.
__________________
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 00:59   Link #313
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
its 2 late for no@man...

just save yourselves!
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:04   Link #314
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
for3ver, you are wrong. There is no salvation in running away from true beauty. You need to open your eyes from darkness and accept the light, you only need to try it one and you will have a feeling of enlightment.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:07   Link #315
Zakoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Gensokyo
There might be a problem when you take off his clothes, don't ever forget this hurr hurr huur... It might ruin the mood.

Well anyway, that's quite the crossdress, I give him the perfect mark.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:09   Link #316
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
As i said before : " A trap is fine too"
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:14   Link #317
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
for3ver, you are wrong. There is no salvation in running away from true beauty. You need to open your eyes from darkness and accept the light, you only need to try it one and you will have a feeling of enlightment.
yes sir ^^

i actually dont find a trap as "bad"

im just joking around..

anyways...

you dont see a person for their beauty but rather beauty in a person
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:18   Link #318
dragon1412
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: somewhere in Asia
Yes my comrade but there are who cant understand us so i will strengthen their resolution
Spoiler for For those who have read DxD:
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:20   Link #319
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Yes my comrade but there are who cant understand us so i will strengthen their resolution
Spoiler for For those who have read DxD:
eh.. so the choice is a gorilla.. and a cross dressing bishounen...

>>

(they could always pick the /wrist option ^^)
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 01:23   Link #320
Valky
Harbinger of Sorrow
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Yes my comrade but there are who cant understand us so i will strengthen their resolution
Spoiler for For those who have read DxD:
I pick none of the above .

You didn't say I have to pick one.
__________________
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.