AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-03-31, 14:09   Link #6741
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Could someone make me a sig of this image with a size for the forum?
Thnks.

Here you go!

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-31, 14:24   Link #6742
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Thank you very much
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 18:55   Link #6743
Asuras
Dictadere~!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On the front lines, fighting for inderpendence.
Hello peeps and peepettes!

Could I get a signature of this image and a very simple 100x100 avatar with border of the girl's head?

I don't really need any effects and stuff in it, I only really want a max-size signature and avatar of as best image quality as possible.

Thanks in advance!
__________________
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 19:23   Link #6744
ranran
daydreaming 24/7
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: DC
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuras View Post
Hello peeps and peepettes!

Could I get a signature of this image and a very simple 100x100 avatar with border of the girl's head?

I don't really need any effects and stuff in it, I only really want a max-size signature and avatar of as best image quality as possible.

Thanks in advance!
Since you don't want effects, I just fixed the colors.
Made it the same size as your current signature.



__________________
ranran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-04, 19:49   Link #6745
Asuras
Dictadere~!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: On the front lines, fighting for inderpendence.
Thanks so much ranran! Super fast... >.>
__________________
Asuras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 19:57   Link #6746
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Could anyone possibly arrange something with this picture:

Spoiler for Image:


It needs resizing of course, but I was wondering if anyone could add some sort of lighting effect that flickers every few moments for both the red and blue colours in the background.

For text, Could I have my name go along the white middle stripe whilst the word "Evil" is on the blue side of the image and the word "Good" is on the red side of the image.

I will greatly appreciate any attempts
__________________
Gintaro from Gingitsune
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:54   Link #6747
Ryugamine
Member
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Under the coffee table
Can someone make me a sig with this render

Spoiler for render:
__________________
Ryugamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 23:11   Link #6748
destiny4everlove
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Could someone please help me with a new sig?

I would like a new sig using the following pic:

http://tower.jp/~/media/Images/Artic...2%E3%83%AB.jpg

However, the sig must be done by using just the first three characters. I would also like for the name “Destiny” to appear somewhere on the sig.

Thanks in advance for the help!
__________________
Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 03:43   Link #6749
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by destiny4everlove View Post
Could someone please help me with a new sig?

I would like a new sig using the following pic:

http://tower.jp/~/media/Images/Artic...2%E3%83%AB.jpg

However, the sig must be done by using just the first three characters. I would also like for the name “Destiny” to appear somewhere on the sig.

Thanks in advance for the help!
I came up with this! If you don't like it or needs any improvement, just ask me!

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 04:00   Link #6750
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Could anyone possibly arrange something with this picture:

Spoiler for Image:


It needs resizing of course, but I was wondering if anyone could add some sort of lighting effect that flickers every few moments for both the red and blue colours in the background.

For text, Could I have my name go along the white middle stripe whilst the word "Evil" is on the blue side of the image and the word "Good" is on the red side of the image.

I will greatly appreciate any attempts
Here! I hope you like it!!

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 04:54   Link #6751
Eragon
I got you babe.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shopping Mall
Age: 21
Could someone make a sig with this render.........



and this line, "Sanity? What would I do with something as useless as that!".

Thanks in advance
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 05:31   Link #6752
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
Could someone make a sig with this render.........



and this line, "Sanity? What would I do with something as useless as that!".

Thanks in advance
I couldn't find a great place for the quote, but this is what I got!

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 06:03   Link #6753
Eragon
I got you babe.
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Shopping Mall
Age: 21
^ Could you put something in the background it looks to plain. The text is fine
Thanks again
__________________
Signature courtesy of rikikai
Eragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 06:12   Link #6754
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ Could you put something in the background it looks to plain. The text is fine
Thanks again
I moved some things around!

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 14:06   Link #6755
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Here! I hope you like it!!

Woah, that is really good. Could I just ask for two little changes?

Could you switch the colours around so that the word "Good" is red and the word "Evil" is blue?

The second thing is could I have my name in the middle , inbetween the words "Good" and Evil" in a green colour please?

Other than that the signature is perfect! I thank you for your effort
__________________
Gintaro from Gingitsune
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 14:43   Link #6756
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Woah, that is really good. Could I just ask for two little changes?

Could you switch the colours around so that the word "Good" is red and the word "Evil" is blue?

The second thing is could I have my name in the middle , inbetween the words "Good" and Evil" in a green colour please?

Other than that the signature is perfect! I thank you for your effort
Here!!

__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-13, 14:50   Link #6757
DXMichael
Stare Into My Eyes...
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: The Anime World
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
Here!!

Wahh! The is so awesome

Expect a cookie when, uh, when it allows me to
__________________
Gintaro from Gingitsune
DXMichael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-14, 16:43   Link #6758
destiny4everlove
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koominator View Post
I came up with this! If you don't like it or needs any improvement, just ask me!

I love it!! Just one little thing, maybe “Destiny” can have another font and font color? Thank you so much for your great help!
__________________
Thank you so much for my cute avy GenjiChan and for my awesome sig, Reverzer0!
destiny4everlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 13:10   Link #6759
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
My sig collection has finished so I would like to make a triple request so I would have 2 sigs as extra for future use. Don't have to be done by same person and I do plan to use all 3 eventually so don't worry, your effort will not be wasted and misused.

What's in common is that my nick is not a must there.

Spoiler for Sig 1:


Spoiler for Sig 2:


Spoiler for Sig 3:


Cookies will be given to everyone who gives it a try! Huge thanks in advance!
__________________
kitten320 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-16, 14:43   Link #6760
Krytonis
I'm back! :)
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: In the distortion of space and time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
My sig collection has finished so I would like to make a triple request so I would have 2 sigs as extra for future use. Don't have to be done by same person and I do plan to use all 3 eventually so don't worry, your effort will not be wasted and misused.

What's in common is that my nick is not a must there.

Spoiler for Sig 1:


Spoiler for Sig 2:


Spoiler for Sig 3:


Cookies will be given to everyone who gives it a try! Huge thanks in advance!
This is what I got kitten-senpai!
If any Changes or Improvements are needed, let me know!

Spoiler for Signatures for Senpai!:
__________________
Krytonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
request, signature

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.