AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-18, 16:57   Link #501
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
@Kira do you knw wht the SS are about, since I couldn't make nything out from those cute illustrations
I think Kadi did translate some.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 20:19   Link #502
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Just so you know, the Campione slayer is not called Arthur. He is only the prototype of King Arthur. He is referred throughout the series by Lancelot and Guinevere as the 'Last King'.
Spoiler for fun:
Anyway, Satan is counted as a heretical god in the campione universe if he materialise. Several demons were mentioned in the past fights of the Black Prince. Furthermore, angels are also classed as gods, as the first authority Alec gained was from an angel.
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 20:29   Link #503
zzhk
Summary Machine
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Actually I called them summaries simply to moderate expectations and reserve the right to skim over laborious parts if they ever come up.

Considering the "summary" for HSDxD Volume 9 ended up approaching 40 thousand words (!), I'd say I've strayed pretty far from the concept of summary.

I guess I could try my hand at translating Campione Volume 2 (after all, I did most of Chapter 1 already)... No commitments further than that for now though.

No guarantees on speed either.

(*note to self: better start looking up baseball terminology...)
__________________
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 20:43   Link #504
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
....zzhk, you are a savior.
XFire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 20:45   Link #505
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Oh zzhk, I really, really appreciate this...cookies for you
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 20:50   Link #506
zzhk
Summary Machine
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
As much as I appreciate the support, please keep the thread focused on discussing novel content rather than translation progress.

Let's not turn this thread into another moderator nightmare.
__________________
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 20:56   Link #507
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
id prefer u do vol.5 :P

I want my Ena! :P
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 21:47   Link #508
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Just so you know, the Campione slayer is not called Arthur. He is only the prototype of King Arthur. He is referred throughout the series by Lancelot and Guinevere as the 'Last King'.
Spoiler for fun:
Anyway, Satan is counted as a heretical god in the campione universe if he materialise. Several demons were mentioned in the past fights of the Black Prince. Furthermore, angels are also classed as gods, as the first authority Alec gained was from an angel.
What are alec's power? Imagine stealing lucifer's power
Zzhk, do vol 7 instead! 3 campione fight tgt
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 21:56   Link #509
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
What are alec's power? Imagine stealing lucifer's power
Zzhk, do vol 7 instead! 3 campione fight tgt
Alec's powers include lightning speed movement(faster than Godou's), lightning attacks, summoning three goddesses to deflect attacks from enemies back towards them, summoning this mermaid like monster I think and constructing the cretan labyrinth. The complexity of the labyrinth depends on the intelligence of the user. In many respect, Alec is way awesome than Godou. He's so badass that he doesn't need subordinates to fight alongside him--they only arrive after he had long left the battlefield because his movements are too fast.
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:00   Link #510
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
So he beat godou?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:11   Link #511
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
So he beat godou?
Spoiler for fun:
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:24   Link #512
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
How did godou gain the upper hand?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:26   Link #513
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Alec's powers include lightning speed movement(faster than Godou's), lightning attacks, summoning three goddesses to deflect attacks from enemies back towards them, summoning this mermaid like monster I think and constructing the cretan labyrinth. The complexity of the labyrinth depends on the intelligence of the user. In many respect, Alec is way awesome than Godou. He's so badass that he doesn't need subordinates to fight alongside him--they only arrive after he had long left the battlefield because his movements are too fast.
Was it stated who the three goddess were? And what was the mermaid for?? Just wreckin havoc like godou's boar, athena's snake??
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:36   Link #514
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Was it stated who the three goddess were? And what was the mermaid for?? Just wreckin havoc like godou's boar, athena's snake??
I forgot who the three goddesses were, but the mermaid was like the boar--in fact there was a massive monster fight between the two.
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:38   Link #515
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I forgot who the three goddesses were, but the mermaid was like the boar--in fact there was a massive monster fight between the two.
Can you tell us who won b/w them??
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:43   Link #516
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Can you tell us who won b/w them??
I'll look it up. Anyway,
Spoiler for fun:
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:44   Link #517
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Can you tell us the seord abilities? N hw he got it from Ena
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:49   Link #518
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Can you tell us the seord abilities? N hw he got it from Ena
Spoiler for fun:
__________________
Moe Connection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 22:50   Link #519
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
I'll look it up. Anyway,
Spoiler for fun:
From my memory alone,
Spoiler for about Godou vs. Alec:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 23:02   Link #520
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Does he still use the sword now, or was it a one time thing?
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.