AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-18, 23:06   Link #521
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
How did godou regain control?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 23:17   Link #522
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Spoiler for fun:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
Does he still use the sword now, or was it a one time thing?
He uses it ever since he gained the ability to do so.

Spoiler for Progression:
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-18, 23:45   Link #523
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
id prefer u do vol.5 :P

I want my Ena! :P
Do you mean Surprise nude time with Ena courtesy from Godou?
__________________
The world is collapsing
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 00:11   Link #524
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 24
Can I get some info on Luo Hao? I've heard a few things, but nothing much.
__________________




Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Endscape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 00:30   Link #525
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endscape View Post
Can I get some info on Luo Hao? I've heard a few things, but nothing much.
Spoiler for Luo Hao:
In terms of commonsense and intelligence of the campiones, it probably goes on the following order:

Alec
Godou
J.P.S
Vauban
Doni
Luo Hao

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2012-04-19 at 01:32.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 01:15   Link #526
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Erm how does the sword godou has talk? And how does it amplify his abilities like say the white horse or warrior. Also...luo hua seems....not so intelligent, so she's still in the rock?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 01:35   Link #527
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Erm how does the sword godou has talk? And how does it amplify his abilities like say the white horse or warrior. Also...luo hua seems....not so intelligent, so she's still in the rock?
The same way how Ddraig and Derflinger talks--it even calls Godou 'partner'.It did not amplify white horse yet. It merged with the warrior, but I forgot what it was able to do. As for Luo Hua, she destroyed the rock later on.

Last edited by Moe Connection; 2012-04-19 at 01:55.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 01:45   Link #528
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Well she IS a campione.
Does the sword make fun of his love troubles like Ddraig and derf?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 01:55   Link #529
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Well she IS a campione.
Does the sword make fun of his love troubles like Ddraig and derf?
No, but it's extremely cocky,sarcastic and arrogant.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 01:58   Link #530
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
What's the name of the sword?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 01:59   Link #531
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
What's the name of the sword?
Kusanagi Sword--it has the same name as Godou.
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 02:13   Link #532
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Somewhere close to Valhalla
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
Kusanagi Sword--it has the same name as Godou.
I see. Is it a katana or the antique ceremonial double-edge sword like the *real* one kept in Japanese imperial storage somewhere?

But the sword that Ena uses seems to be the sword that Susanoo used to kill Orochi. Does that mean Ena's sword is still superior?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 02:15   Link #533
Moe Connection
Basileus Basileōn
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I see. Is it a katana or the antique ceremonial double-edge sword like the *real* one kept in Japanese imperial storage somewhere?

But the sword that Ena uses seems to be the sword that Susanoo used to kill Orochi. Does that mean Ena's sword is still superior?
Spoiler for fun:
Moe Connection is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 02:22   Link #534
Kadi
知識の探求者
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
You guys are way too fast for me. Spoiling way too many detailedly, too, but that's another matter and rather embarrassing for me. Anyway. Someone said he wanted to read V5, and if zzhk does Vol 2, you just might be in luck... (awesome logic at work here!)
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 02:54   Link #535
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
You guys are way too fast for me. Spoiling way too many detailedly, too, but that's another matter and rather embarrassing for me. Anyway. Someone said he wanted to read V5, and if zzhk does Vol 2, you just might be in luck... (awesome logic at work here!)
But we still love the translated versions and we always appreciate the translators work.
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 03:06   Link #536
azziz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
i'd like to read sumary of vol.5 and above-if possible- since kadie already made vol.2-4's.
of course,if it's translation(at BT),i would still be interested in reading vol2-4 in spite of already read the summary.
it's just i tough zhk was only doing summary,no translation.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 05:15   Link #537
Athena
The Power of One
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Earth
Quote:
Originally Posted by azziz View Post
i'd like to read sumary of vol.5 and above-if possible- since kadie already made vol.2-4's.
of course,if it's translation(at BT),i would still be interested in reading vol2-4 in spite of already read the summary.
it's just i tough zhk was only doing summary,no translation.
Actually, the question now is whether would it be worth it or not. We have 2 translators active, one that appears out of nowhere and asks to remain anonymous () and one who did a few chapters and could come back (currently AWOL for now).

By the way, I second Kadi's comment. You guys are running the thread like hell.
__________________
Athena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 05:21   Link #538
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Zzhk updated bt? Thanks alot
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 07:29   Link #539
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Wait so Godou will
Spoiler for spoiler:
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-19, 07:36   Link #540
PCheshire
Epitome of Randomness
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
talkative swords NEVER get old xD
__________________
"There is happiness for those who accept their fate, there is glory for those who resist their fate."
"A man should torture his friends well and make them cry.
"There is no such thing in this world as coincidence, there is but that which is fated to be!"
PCheshire is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.