AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-20, 03:33   Link #301
SQA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurkeyPotPie View Post
One thing kept bothering me as I watched episode 3: did the cousin get out of the pipe? Twas especially distracting when it started raining. I kept imagining her still stuck in there as it filled with water (even though the rain didn't seem to last long). I blame the panty shots; I started caring about her fate quite a bit after seeing those.
She was stuck due to the sports equipment bag. She could have shoved that back and kept moving. But she's in the preview, so Furuya is going to get his ass kicked by her, at least in flash-back.
SQA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 03:56   Link #302
Korps!
Ikarechimattaze!

Ah, if only Ranko wasn't so much put on the sideline all the time...
Korps! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 04:03   Link #303
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

So now the story really begins. It was hinted that the poisonous flowers were needed to extend the zombie's life. Also, this also further hints that the grandfather is a zombie himself.

Also, Chihiro will now have to take responsibility for his previous promise of dating a zombie. How everything will turn out will be interesting to see. It will be priest family versus super rich and evil family.

So, can she have children?
Old 2012-04-20, 04:07   Link #304
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
So, can she have children?
Of course not, she's dead. No pulse = no baby.
Clarste is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 04:36   Link #305
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Of course not, she's dead. No pulse = no baby.
I'm only questioning that since if the grandpa turns out to be truly a zombie, then it is possible he had children.
Old 2012-04-20, 05:11   Link #306
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon View Post
I'm only questioning that since if the grandpa turns out to be truly a zombie, then it is possible he had children.
More likely - if he's somehow a zombie - is that he became a zombie much later in life, after getting children. Otherwise he wouldn't look that old.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 05:31   Link #307
TheEroKing
On a Break

Send a message via Skype™ to TheEroKing
Episode 3 freebies.

Old 2012-04-20, 06:52   Link #308
Dist

Send a message via MSN to Dist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
Just saw the first two Eps....... and dropped
Don't cops exists in these anime damn peadophiles
Wow ... some people are just ..

Dude, it's a fictional work, and the part about abuse is there to justify why she wanted to kill herself. Why get so worked up over it and drop it? An anime that may just as well be one of the best of this season. (Or may not, but it's been pretty good so far).
Old 2012-04-20, 06:54   Link #309
ninryu
It's yuri, bitches

I loved that. My only complaint is the censorship, it kinda taken from the impact. Never thought I'd love zombies so much.
Old 2012-04-20, 07:05   Link #310
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

ep.3 well now it finally happen she is now zombie & cat ears hairstyle boy got a zombie girl.

yet that father really indeed so do NOT like or trust that father not one bit in anyway really yea even goes scared of zombie babu cat yea panic cause i'm algeric.

cause of that give rea try to defend babu but her father really cause of your doing you killed own daughter!!!

now rea is zombie girl oh my now how to handle it next?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 08:03   Link #311
ookamigirl

Poor Rea... don't think anyone would envy that kind of a family.
Her dad is a total psycho and her mom couldn't care less.
Furuya was all happy about Babu, but that cat was just acting weird.
I thought her father would end up killing her and he did.
Good thing she drank that potion before.
Wonder what her life will be now..

ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 08:43   Link #312
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Hope its not only me that thinks that for it to finally begin after 3 episodes is a little too long.
That aside, children who have to live under the complete control of someone, no matter in luxury or not, leads a pitiful life. Well at least now Rea is free from that.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 08:49   Link #313
Kaihan
Barrel!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
I loved that. My only complaint is the censorship, it kinda taken from the impact. Never thought I'd love zombies so much.
Last thing I want from that moment is seeing intestine hanging out as she approach him.

Really enjoying this show.

Current Sig
Sinanju (Poco)

Last Sig
Hatsune Miku

MyAnimeList
Anime List
Kaihan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 10:59   Link #314
Scarletknive
Meister

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep3:
Spoiler for reply:

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-04-20 at 12:27.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 11:55   Link #315
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
I was worried about her too. Being stuck in a pipe like that would be terrifying. It's pitch black, you have no idea how close the exits are, no one can hear you... Even if they could hear you, how could they get you out?
They tie a rope to your ankle and pull you out ... I can't forget that scene from Shiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep3:
That whip is used by jockeys and polo players to hit their horses, it is not soft.

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2012-04-20 at 12:17.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 12:28   Link #316
Flying Dagger
大巧不工

Rea is so cute!

I actually want the censored parts on BD so maybe we can get some of those hot shower scenes in the anime .

I think end of vol4 is a good place to end the season.
Flying Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 14:02   Link #317
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth Send a message via Skype™ to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninryu View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaihan View Post
Last thing I want from that moment is seeing intestine hanging out as she approach him.

Really enjoying this show.
First thing I wanted was to see at that moment was her intestine hanging from her belly and blood gushing uncontrollably. Like ninryu wrote, censoring killed the impact of her death.

Anyway, now that the prequel ended, it's time to move to the interesting part of the story.

In between, the MC is a real jerk for abandoning his friend stuck in sewer... however comical and irrational it was.

Also Sanka-mom... nice indoor fashion sense
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 14:08   Link #318
Kaoru Chujo
Minase Inori

Another excellent episode. They are doing a great job with the adaptation. If I were Rea, with that father, I would want to die, too.

The (step-?)mother has basically been destroyed by dad, ignored and marginalized and driven to drink. To me it seemed that when she saw Rea leaving, she was delighted, hoping she would go away forever and leave the dad to her. Or else she knew the dad would find her and she enjoyed the thought of Rea suffering, to make up for all the good things the dad had done for her and not for the wife. I think the wife is a victim, but that doesn't mean she is a good person, lol.

Of course the main attraction of the show is Rea: sweet personality, moe need for help, attractive voice, and outstanding character design. As well as enough determination to (a) actually try to kill herself and (b) try to save her boyfriend.

Leaving Ranko in the sewer was understandable, since he asked her not to tag along, and he had reason to hurry. I guess we just have to accept that she could back out of there herself. Strangely enough, Ranko is one of the few osananajimi characters that I do not find myself rooting for. I wonder why. I'm a big fan of her seiyuu, Yahagi Sayuri.
MINASE Inori 水瀬いのり age 18. 2010 Occult Academy (Akari). 2011 Uta no Prince-sama 1000% (students). 2012 Nukko (Sumire), Symphogear (minor roles). 2013 Love Lab (Suzu), Super Seisyun Brothers (Kohara Shiyo). 2014 Robot Girls Z (Gre-chan), Nobunaga The Fool (Chibihane, Toku), Black Bullet (Mibu), Is the order a rabbit? (Chino), Sugar Soldier (Kisaragi Makoto), Gargantia OVA (Rima), Locodol (Mirai), Aldnoah.Zero (Eddelrittuo), Sora no Method (Noel).
Hashihime blog | Twitter @nakanokimi | summer 2014 previews | summer 2014 schedule |
characters/seiyuus: | Mahouka Koukou | Glasslip | Tokyo Ghoul | Sailor Moon Crystal | Locodol | Ao Haru Ride | Hanayamata | Aldnoah.Zero | Nozaki-kun | Magimoji Rurumo | Zankyou no Terror | Tokyo ESP
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 14:35   Link #319
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

The father who loved her so much was the one that killed her. Serves him right he'll have to live with that guilt. The mother might be happy about it. Lol Wanko got stuck. Good thing Babu led w=him there or Furyua would never have known. Still don't get it because in the first ep didn't Rea meet him in the abandoned building with the wound?
Old 2012-04-20, 15:13   Link #320
thundrakkon
Fly Away into the Night
*Graphic Designer

It is still strange how it looks like Rea will just come live with the MC. Even though she fell off the cliff, her dad and butler would still be able to see her below. They would have at least checked her body out, to see if she is alive or bury her.

@ars89, the first episode looked like a flash image, almost dreamy, I would say. Hence, it was more a representation than actually what happened.

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, slice-of-unlife, supernatural, zombie moe, zombies