AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-04-21, 09:03   Link #1141
Wigwams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Well, I got in after trying every few minutes. Played with a friend using barbarian+demon hunter. I kind of wish they'd let us play something that can't be simply facerolled, but still...I never really got the appeal of Diablo and still don't. I think it's the most overrated game.
Old 2012-04-21, 09:31   Link #1142
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skane View Post
I the sad.

Servers busy. Can't even log in.

Despair.
You are not the only one. I am having withdrawal symptoms now.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 09:46   Link #1143
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaden View Post
Well, I got in after trying every few minutes. Played with a friend using barbarian+demon hunter. I kind of wish they'd let us play something that can't be simply facerolled, but still...I never really got the appeal of Diablo and still don't. I think it's the most overrated game.
It's act I on Normal. Diablo II Act I is just as easy if not easier considering I can play solo with the game difficulty scale all the way up for 8 players. Will have to wait till release before we can judge if the game is easy or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
You are not the only one. I am having withdrawal symptoms now.
I got in for an hour in the morning before i had to leave for work me want to play moar too.
Old 2012-04-21, 10:02   Link #1144
King Lycan
User Title eaten by ravenous bunnies
*IT Support

Awesome fucking game !!!
I wish I played earlier titles lol KingLycan#1311.
Old 2012-04-21, 10:19   Link #1145
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazzrat View Post
I got in for an hour in the morning before i had to leave for work me want to play moar too.
I can't even log in at all! [/rage]

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-04-21, 11:15   Link #1146
Sides

Sounds stupid, but keep hammering the server and eventually you get to log in. Just notice they have added a queuing thing now, which was not in this morning.
Sides is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 11:17   Link #1147
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Oh well, look like the server is down. Time to sleep.

Was having a blast with my 3 other friends. The leveling speed is even double (or triple?) compare to playing solo.
Old 2012-04-21, 11:32   Link #1148
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Back to Starcraft/Aion I guess.

Old 2012-04-21, 11:35   Link #1149
Blaat

Couldn't log in on the European and Asian servers (due to error 3003 or something like that) but US servers worked... after a while. I had a blast playing the game, can't wait till I get the entire version.
Old 2012-04-21, 12:21   Link #1150
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Looks like they have got issues with the 5xx series of GPUs again. Having fun with a female monk and the game crashes.

And I was about to make her the best gate guardian in the world!

Old 2012-04-21, 14:07   Link #1151
Larthak
♪ ~ ♫
*Artist

Send a message via ICQ to Larthak Send a message via MSN to Larthak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Couldn't log in on the European and Asian servers (due to error 3003 or something like that) but US servers worked... after a while. I had a blast playing the game, can't wait till I get the entire version.
There are American beta servers ONLY.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Looks like they have got issues with the 5xx series of GPUs again. Having fun with a female monk and the game crashes.

And I was about to make her the best gate guardian in the world!
Really? I guess I'm lucky my 570 works like a charm.

Other than that, as you said, I was really surprised how fun the monk class actually is. Thunderclap rune makes it ridiculous. Woosh!

Release date can't come soon enough...
Old 2012-04-21, 14:14   Link #1152
Jazzrat
Bearly Legal

Well i got a few hours in earlier, runs fine on minimal setting despite the fact i m listening to TGS podcast in the background off youtube on a 4 yr old gaming laptop.

Hopefully once i get back from the middle east, i ll have time to fix myself up another gaming rig for Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2.
Old 2012-04-21, 19:34   Link #1153
DuoRanger
Banned

finished up in 1:20:00 playing as monk

this game still very easy

Last edited by DuoRanger; 2012-04-21 at 19:59.
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 20:22   Link #1154
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuoRanger View Post
finished up in 1:20:00 playing as monk

this game still very easy
It's still just normal act 1. Honestly I don't think I had any problems on my first playthrough of D2 until end of Act 2's boss Duriel.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 20:42   Link #1155
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
It's still just normal act 1. Honestly I don't think I had any problems on my first playthrough of D2 until end of Act 2's boss Duriel.
I died 4 times facing that beast. No room to exit, and I barely had the time to open town portal.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 20:52   Link #1156
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
personaly I was worried about Open beta and I was kinda right.... becouse the servers didnt make it at all as the game lunched... stress test should have been done month ago and do some preparation to check it out... no its like open beta was announced a day ago... lots of people started to download... lots tried to access game and everything fell apart.

hard to imagine what would happen if this would happen durring game premiere ! people paid their money and want to enjoy the game and servers go down... I can already see those lines... "waiting for a free slot" or "server full" kinda like mmos

anyway today its playing time :P
Stress tests are what open betas are for in the first place. I know recent practices haven given them a sort of "early access" feel, but that really isn't what open betas are for. That's just what the gamers have turned it into.

Betas are test phases. That includes open betas.

Having said that, I see my fears on being unable to play a singeplayer game because of lolconnectiontroubles are well founded.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 21:02   Link #1157
DuoRanger
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
i never died fighting that asswipe with druid or barbarian
DuoRanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 23:25   Link #1158
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

I still can't log into the #&$%-ing server!

Old 2012-04-21, 23:56   Link #1159
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Stress tests are what open betas are for in the first place. I know recent practices haven given them a sort of "early access" feel, but that really isn't what open betas are for. That's just what the gamers have turned it into.

Betas are test phases. That includes open betas.

Having said that, I see my fears on being unable to play a singeplayer game because of lolconnectiontroubles are well founded.
Yeah I was wondering about that.

It'd suck if you need to keep up a 24/7 connection.

Granted, with Starcraft 2 it was possible to open up a offline account.

FInished the game as a Witch doctor and while it was fun I realize that the Diablo series have never been that interesting to me.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 08:14   Link #1160
aohige
( ಠ_ಠ)

my entire weekend vanished...

It's only part of Act 1, and it's still extremely fun.
three more weeks of excrucating wait.

Tags
arpg, blizzard, dungeon crawler