AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-21, 21:34   Link #21
Ryo_Suzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolido17 View Post
does it matter if the animation is old like before 2003 or do you prefer newer animation?
I prefer newer animations, but old ones are good too. I do like some classics like Yu Yu Hakusho and Kenshin. As long as the story is good, I'll watch anything.

So I guess I'll give the K-drama of Winter Sonata a try. For some reason, Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin seems like a good anime from reading reviews on myanimelist and will probably be the first I'll watch.
Madoka Magica, I heard it was good but the whole magical girls thing kinda turned me away from it. But perhaps I should give it a try before turning my back against it.
Usagi Drop, I wanted to watch this but idk why I didn't and why forgot about it.
Kemono no Sou-ja Erin and Tokyo Magnitude both seem interesting as well. I wanted to watch Tokyo Magnitude a while back, but then I saw Stein's Gate and it hooked me.
Kowarekake no Orgel, I think I'll watch it.
Saikano, very sad? that's good. For some reason, I like sad stories ^^;.
Fruits Basket , all my friends told me to read it. Guess I have to now.
Dennou Coil: is it like Serial Experiment Lain? Since it's a sci-fi anime, I think I'll give it a try.
Brigadoon: I'll take your word Tempester. The arty style might bother me but as long as the story is good, then it won't bother me as much.

I'm surprised no one mentioned The Tatami Galaxy. It fits all the criteria and I thought it was really good. I just forgot to mention it XD

Thanks a lot guys! I went from having nothing to watch to a list that should help me relax to free my mind from all the studying. Now I just got to choose which one I'll start with...

But if anyone knows an anime or even a drama like 1 Litre of Tears, please tell me! I love that drama and it was very inspiring to me.

Edit:
Quote:
I don't see 5 Centimeters per Second on your list.... Might like that.
I just noticed('cause it's been a while since I've been on this forum)both my avatar and signature are from 5 centimeters per second XD But yeah, 5 centimeters per second is one of my favorite anime.

"…gazing off into the distance towards something far beyond our wildest dreams..."
Closed Thread