AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-22, 11:10   Link #121
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post



Tell that to Manganese and Cobalt....
Guess they got charmed by his Great Sword... Anyway the "smelly melee avatar" was mentioned by Ash Roller in V5 on why his team does not consist of any range characters as compared to Blood Leopard's team(Fully range except herself)
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:39   Link #122
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Yeah, If she is their daughter then they are screwed up as her parents.
Apparently, AW world is not SAO world
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:51   Link #123
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Refer to Post 111(Cosmic Eagle's post)
I think you misunderstand it. Cosmic already answers my question but reccaryu said the first time they battle or refers on answering who ash roller is. I think he also misudnerstood because I was asking for her illustration and not who she is or her duel avatar. I'm referring to her RL self.

Who are also the other kings? and is their a illustration for them? plus their real life or can someone just tell me who are the ones who had illustrations? or who are they? the one with illustrations.

question: it looks like Ash roller was a member of negaus nebula but since when she was a member?

EDIT:

Isn't AW and SAO comes from the same universe? like AW was the future of SAO? it's been debated before.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 12:08   Link #124
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Spoiler for AW Side Story Manga:



Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I think you misunderstand it. Cosmic already answers my question but reccaryu said the first time they battle or refers on answering who ash roller is. I think he also misudnerstood because I was asking for her illustration and not who she is or her duel avatar. I'm referring to her RL self.

Who are also the other kings? and is their a illustration for them? plus their real life or can someone just tell me who are the ones who had illustrations? or who are they? the one with illustrations.

question: it looks like Ash roller was a member of negaus nebula but since when she was a member?

EDIT:

Isn't AW and SAO comes from the same universe? like AW was the future of SAO? it's been debated before.
Unless I'm seriously misunderstanding something, Cosmic posted Ash Roller's RL illustration of her on post 111.

The 7 Kings are as per follows:
Black Lotus
Scarlet Rain
Green Grande
Blue Knight
Yellow Radio
Purple Thorn
White King(Name Unknown, as he never appeared during the meeting)

Dead:
Red Rider

And no, one of the biggest rule in BB is never to reveal your real life identity. So short of us knowing Black Lotus and Scarlet Rain's RL identity, chances of us knowing the rest of the kings' identity is extremely low.




Regarding Ash Roller's current legion, he is still part of Great Wall, and never joined Nega Nebula, since he can't leave his friends there.

Last edited by Kaos!; 2012-04-22 at 12:48.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 12:49   Link #125
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
I will try to find pics of the kings' avatar though.
The Opening have all of them except for white king

Quote:
Regarding Ash Roller's current legion, he is still part of Great Wall, and never joined Nega Nebula, since he can't leave his friends there.
Spoiler for Ash Roller:
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 14:32   Link #126
Miraluka
Even after hope's lost...
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
White King does appear in the opening.
__________________
Your last hope!
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 17:52   Link #127
Cosmic Eagle
卍曼荼羅・無量大数
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 大欲界天狗道
Vol 10 after word...Kawahara said AW and SAO are not the same world....

No, Ash Roller is Nega?...it's her parent, Fuuko...
__________________
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 18:00   Link #128
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Yeah, If she is their daughter then they are screwed up as her parents.

BTW

Spoiler for Question:
well to level up to level 2 you need 300 BP, after that you will got level up message if you chose yes, your level upping will consume 300 BP, if no you can still racking BP till unlimited number and still at Level 1
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 19:57   Link #129
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
well to level up to level 2 you need 300 BP, after that you will got level up message if you chose yes, your level upping will consume 300 BP, if no you can still racking BP till unlimited number and still at Level 1
No, What I asked is to enter the "unlimited field" where the castle exist, you need be at least at level 4, this is touched upon volume 2.
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 22:20   Link #130
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
No, What I asked is to enter the "unlimited field" where the castle exist, you need be at least at level 4, this is touched upon volume 2.
that is safe level to enter Unlimited Field, not level restriction.
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 22:32   Link #131
HimekoTachibana
!IuIUmPOLLY
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Send a message via MSN to HimekoTachibana
Can someone explain all the different colors and what they stand for? Everything I know is from this post only and I'm curious to know more about the colors and their specific properties besides Red, Yellow, and Blue.

Spoiler for Quote:
HimekoTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 22:42   Link #132
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
that is safe level to enter Unlimited Field, not level restriction.
That is the restriction, only level 4 or above can execute that command, like level 9 "Full Physical Burst "
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 22:49   Link #133
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by HimekoTachibana View Post
Can someone explain all the different colors and what they stand for? Everything I know is from this post only and I'm curious to know more about the colors and their specific properties besides Red, Yellow, and Blue.

Spoiler for Quote:
if you watch AW ep 2, there is translation of colour speciality when KuroYukiHime explained game rules to Silver Crow. and for another colour other than Six Pure colour is just combination of Speciality[depended on which colour is stronger], ex: Cyan Pile strong in CQC[Blue], and has long range attack[forgot the colour]. but, i don't know for black since it's like combination of all colour. well metal colour is special case.
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 23:30   Link #134
hayate-sama
お姉さま、君はどこ
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Vietnam
Age: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
if you watch AW ep 2, there is translation of colour speciality when KuroYukiHime explained game rules to Silver Crow. and for another colour other than Six Pure colour is just combination of Speciality[depended on which colour is stronger], ex: Cyan Pile strong in CQC[Blue], and has long range attack[forgot the colour]. but, i don't know for black since it's like combination of all colour. well metal colour is special case.
Black and Aqua (colorless) are special case as they don't either belong to the color wheel or metal bar .
hayate-sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 00:18   Link #135
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
Black and Aqua (colorless) are special case as they don't either belong to the color wheel or metal bar .
the origin of black is actually mixing of all color and keep adding more color till become black, same case with white[combination of 7 color]. but what you say is true though
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 00:23   Link #136
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayate-sama View Post
That is the restriction, only level 4 or above can execute that command, like level 9 "Full Physical Burst "
Got level absorbed by Green Dragon? No confirmation as of now.


Poor photoshopping skills+jwiki reference
Spoiler for Big Picture:
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 00:27   Link #137
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Got level absorbed by Green Dragon? No confirmation as of now.


Poor photoshopping skills+jwiki reference
Spoiler for Big Picture:
your photoshop work save us from become ghost

are there any golden player?
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 01:17   Link #138
HimekoTachibana
!IuIUmPOLLY
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Florida
Send a message via MSN to HimekoTachibana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaos! View Post
Got level absorbed by Green Dragon? No confirmation as of now.


Poor photoshopping skills+jwiki reference
Spoiler for Big Picture:
Thank you very much for this! I will be using it now on in my thread.
Spoiler for /a/:


Spoiler for Stuff:

Last edited by HimekoTachibana; 2012-04-23 at 02:08.
HimekoTachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 02:34   Link #139
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
I have sevral questions i need your help because i dont understand something
1 which is the Chrome Disaster?
2 how many skills have silver crow in chrome disaster mode?
3 what skill learn haru in the volume 8?
4 and is true that when haru goes into the chrome disaster mode is as powerful as a pure king?
__________________
rickiminato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 05:23   Link #140
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Almost in There
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickiminato View Post
I have sevral questions i need your help because i dont understand something
1 which is the Chrome Disaster?
2 how many skills have silver crow in chrome disaster mode?
3 what skill learn haru in the volume 8?
4 and is true that when haru goes into the chrome disaster mode is as powerful as a pure king?
1. anime or LN?
2. after he understand the wish of the beast inside "The Disaster", he gain control of his avatar again and got "The Destiny". as a side effect he can use all skill that previous CD have[like wire hand from CD5]. this question already answered actually in previous page.
4. nope, unfortunately he didn't have massive status gained like first gen CD
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:02.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.