AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-25, 07:20   Link #41
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Painful budget eh? No wonder why Yukikaze didn't bounce every time she's on screen. Without a bra she has to bounce at even the slightest movement!
Does she even have a bra that fits her?
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 09:53   Link #42
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Does she even have a bra that fits her?
No, no bra fits her. Not even my hands!

Oh look, Racoon girl fanart:


Which is amusing, considering the first official picture of her is only half her body, so I guess fan art will be half her body until we see "more" of her (er, that emote does not intend to show my true feeling regarding us seeing "more" of her, and should merely be viewed as.... ah hell, what am I saying )
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 10:54   Link #43
Sage Shinigami
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Send a message via AIM to Sage Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Sage Shinigami
This and Rinne no Lagrange make for the cutest season of anime I've ever given a crap about. Can't wait.
Sage Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 14:11   Link #44
SaintessHeart
Ehh? EEEEHHHHHH?
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
No, no bra fits her. Not even my hands!
We have been assaulted by torpedos from the Yukikaze! We can't hold onto them! Abandon ship!

Quote:
Oh look, Racoon girl fanart:


Which is amusing, considering the first official picture of her is only half her body, so I guess fan art will be half her body until we see "more" of her (er, that emote does not intend to show my true feeling regarding us seeing "more" of her, and should merely be viewed as.... ah hell, what am I saying )
She should have been voiced by Misato Fukuen. With a machine gun and pantsu.
__________________

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-25, 19:09   Link #45
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
We have been assaulted by torpedos from the Yukikaze! We can't hold onto them! Abandon ship!



She should have been voiced by Misato Fukuen. With a machine gun and pantsu.
But we can't abandon early. It will explode in 3 seconds.
We:FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUU!!! *ship explode*

Well, lets see the cast first... its too early to decide the VAs...(machine gun?)
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 02:38   Link #46
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Aoi Yuuki is almost confirmed for Squirrel Girl. And the Genre shift is about how almost everything Aoi Yuuki's in tends to shift towards something much darker.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 02:44   Link #47
LoweGear
Device Meister
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 3 times the passion of the usual flamenco
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
And the Genre shift is about how almost everything Aoi Yuuki's in tends to shift towards something much darker.
Symphogear and Ben-To disagrees.

So instead of big.... ears yes ears, the squirrel girl has a big tail.
__________________

On Life: "If you have problem with Ukrainian hard house, you have problem with life. If you have problem with life ... maybe we can fix that."
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 03:19   Link #48
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Symphogear and Ben-To disagrees.
And the pre-Madoka shows disagrees too.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 03:45   Link #49
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Symphogear and Ben-To disagrees.

So instead of big.... ears yes ears, the squirrel girl has a big tail.
We were hoping that it would be a standard show where Kanade and Tsubasa goes around and beat up MoTW instead...well lets just say Aoi Yuuki may cause a genre shift that winds up with an actual body count.

I don't trust Aoi Yuuki and Magical Girls. Everything so far she stars in as a magical girl turns dark.
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 03:50   Link #50
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
I don't trust Aoi Yuuki and Magical Girls. Everything so far she stars in as a magical girl turns dark.
I would love to see how Yuuki appears in a magical girl anime without turning dark. However, it's not because of her fault, it's because of series composers who forces her to appear in a dark magical girl show.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 06:25   Link #51
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
We were hoping that it would be a standard show where Kanade and Tsubasa goes around and beat up MoTW instead...well lets just say Aoi Yuuki may cause a genre shift that winds up with an actual body count.

I don't trust Aoi Yuuki and Magical Girls. Everything so far she stars in as a magical girl turns dark.
I formally disagree. If its just Kanade and Tsubasa goes around and beat up MoTW instead of the current route, then the series will topple at the end as there is no story to tell. And it will be full of fillers.

Of course, that show increases too because of Lockon(Neil)'s lover.

That aside, it may not be true for ALL magical shows who has Yuuki Aoi inside. Thus i am looking forward to this show. Thats it.

Last edited by Scarletknive; 2012-04-26 at 06:50.
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 06:47   Link #52
Mura
Now or Never
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Age: 27
Send a message via AIM to Mura Send a message via MSN to Mura Send a message via Skype™ to Mura
Mizuki Nana and Horie Yui comback to do the OP and ED for the second season.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-season-themes

*Fistpumps like no other*
__________________
Mura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 06:49   Link #53
Masuzu
勝利のため
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: キセキの世代
Oh yay, I really liked the ED of the first season.
__________________
Masuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 07:06   Link #54
FlavoryFantasy
┬──┬╯︵ /(.□. \)
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: At one of the greatest libraries in existence
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Mizuki Nana and Horie Yui comback to do the OP and ED for the second season.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-season-themes

*Fistpumps like no other*
Mizuki, Yui, and a squirrel girl in this sequel...I can't wait!
FlavoryFantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 12:13   Link #55
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
I formally disagree. If its just Kanade and Tsubasa goes around and beat up MoTW instead of the current route, then the series will topple at the end as there is no story to tell. And it will be full of fillers.

Of course, that show increases too because of Lockon(Neil)'s lover.

That aside, it may not be true for ALL magical shows who has Yuuki Aoi inside. Thus i am looking forward to this show. Thats it.
At least I thought it was a light hearted hardsuit heroine series. But then again, when has any Hardsuit Heroine anime (Iczer, Lt Scarlet) ever been lighthearted?
__________________
Old McDonald had a farm...Eyey Eyey O...And on his farm he had a Khzithak...Eyey Eyey O...With a ARHHFAHHAAAAAAAAARRRGIIIAAA HELP AAAUUU HELP! IT'S GNAWING OFF MY...
asaqe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 13:11   Link #56
Flower
Purrrfectly cuddly! ^^
*Moderator
 
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Yamoto, Akiba, Log Horizon Guild Hall, Kitchen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Mizuki Nana and Horie Yui comback to do the OP and ED for the second season.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-season-themes

*Fistpumps like no other*


Well, I am a big Hocchan fan too, and really like her singing, so this is more good news for me as well.
__________________
Flower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 10:08   Link #57
Scarletknive
Meister
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mura View Post
Mizuki Nana and Horie Yui comback to do the OP and ED for the second season.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-season-themes

*Fistpumps like no other*
I was never told about this... Who is this
Spoiler for season 2:

New character, or the Squirrel Girl?

Well nonetheless, Aoi Yuuki's voice is very obvious in a sense... you know...
__________________
Scarletknive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 11:02   Link #58
mangatron
I <3 Oneesan's!
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Why do girls and whips look so good together?
Send a message via Skype™ to mangatron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarletknive View Post
I was never told about this... Who is this
Spoiler for season 2:

New character, or the Squirrel Girl?
lol sounds like another food once we now what food that is, maybe we can pinpoint from there

Quote:
Well nonetheless, Aoi Yuuki's voice is very obvious in a sense... you know...
I'm interested to know what voice she'll use, it's always a surprise when I hear her voice
__________________

I'm being bombed!
Wondering about my avatar/sig? Post a question here!
*Girls Und Panzer: 01-10 | Winter 2013 anime
My avatars & signatures
*Arpeggio Blue Steel avatars!

*Feel my Birthday! May 08 2014
________________________________
* Will not be fulfilling some requests till my health is 100%.
* Health currently at ??%, leg starting bleeding again so no rehab until I figure out how to stop the bleeding...
* 10 years at Animesuki! Thank you everyone for putting up
with my posts all these years!
XD
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 17:56   Link #59
Kikaifan
Blazing General
 
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: CA
Age: 28
I am going to... quietly admit... that I am really excited for this -_-

Though if Leonmitchelli loses her BAMF-ness just because she is no longer deprived of Milhi in her life I will cry.
__________________
Kikaifan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-16, 19:07   Link #60
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Age: 29
im looking forward to this one
__________________
Om Nerabdator is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, fantasy, sports

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.