AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Suggestions

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-22, 12:49   Link #1
asdamp
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
high school anime with cool male lead

some romance , a bit of lonly/cool male lead , a hint of ecchi or/and action.

that would be a fun anime to watch. If you know anything like this, tell me x)

with a dark past like the main lead in black cat

Last edited by asdamp; 2012-05-15 at 16:59.
asdamp is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 12:53   Link #2
asdamp
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
what i have seen :
one pice

naruto

bleach

fairytail

souleater

rosario + vampire

amaenaideyo

Zero no Tsukaima

To love Ru

shakugan no shana

fma

inuyasha

kaze no stigma

Omamori Himari

Hidan no Aria

asura cryin

dragon crisis

freezing

qwaser no stigma

highscool of the dead

fate stay/night

Princess Lover

elfen lied

mirai nikki

brigadon

kampfer

sekirei

kanon

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou

infinite stratos

chrome-shelled-regios-

earl-and-fairy

eden-of-the-east

kimi ni todoke

karin

elemental glade
asdamp is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 12:57   Link #3
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Here's my list :
- High School DxD
- Blue Exorcist
- Clannad
- Is This A Zombie ?
- C3 -Cube X Cursed X Curious-
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 12:58   Link #4
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Darker than Black - Main lead is a special Chinese agent that kicks butt and he's an incredible actor (Because of his occupation).

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom! - Main lead is forced to become a killer/assassin but soon becomes one of the top feared killers in the world. The story gets twisted and tragic as time goes on.

That's all I can think of for now.
__________________
Kirito is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 12:58   Link #5
asdamp
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
yeah i`ve seen high - school dxd btw it was awesome thx
asdamp is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 13:10   Link #6
SeijiSensei
AS Oji-kun
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Mucking about
Age: 64
They don't come much cooler or funnier than Harima Kenji in School Rumble.
__________________
SeijiSensei is online now  
Old 2012-04-22, 13:36   Link #7
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Darker than Black - Main lead is a special Chinese agent that kicks butt and he's an incredible actor (Because of his occupation).

Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom! - Main lead is forced to become a killer/assassin but soon becomes one of the top feared killers in the world. The story gets twisted and tragic as time goes on.

That's all I can think of for now.
And people say I'm off topic... not a single one of those is high school show unless you count the last few Phantom episodes.

I would say that Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai is a must. It has one of the best MCs, school setting, romance, fantasy and bunch of comedy.
also small amount of action in second season.
__________________
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 19:42   Link #8
Elegance
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Beezlebub

I second
Kami nomi zo Shiru Seka
Elegance is offline  
Old 2012-04-22, 22:00   Link #9
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
And people say I'm off topic... not a single one of those is high school show unless you count the last few Phantom episodes.
Sorry, forget that.

How about this:

R-15 - It's about a high school kid who's a porn writer and the wacky misadventures that come in the pursuit of his craft.

Prism Ark - It's about a young man trying to become a knight by training at a royal knight academy. He meets a princess and the two develop a rocky but wonderful relationship. It has the high-school setting you're looking for, so no worries.

Persona 4 - It's about a boy moving from the big city to live with his uncle and cousin. He meets cool interesting people, and together they try to unravel the mystery of mysterious deaths that's linked to a certain channel at midnight.

Am I forgiven now?
__________________

Last edited by Kirito; 2012-04-23 at 14:57.
Kirito is offline  
Old 2012-04-23, 14:03   Link #10
asdamp
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
i actually watched Phantom: Requiem for the Phantom and it was great so thanks anyway ,

i`ll check out Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai
asdamp is offline  
Old 2012-04-23, 16:25   Link #11
kitten320
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
Sorry, forget that.

How about this:

R-15 - It's about a high school kid who's a porn writer and the wacky misadventures that come in the pursuit of his craft.

Prism Ark - It's about a young man trying to become a knight by training at a royal knight academy. He meets a princess and the two develop a rocky but wonderful relationship. It has the high-school setting you're looking for, so no worries.

Persona 4 - It's about a boy moving from the big city to live with his uncle and cousin. He meets cool interesting people, and together they try to unravel the mystery of mysterious deaths that's linked to a certain channel at midnight.

Am I forgiven now?
Lol yep, you are now
__________________
kitten320 is offline  
Old 2012-04-24, 11:46   Link #12
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Kagurazaka, Tokyo
Yeah, a vote for the hugely undervalued R-15 here, too.
Guardian Enzo is offline  
Old 2012-04-24, 15:54   Link #13
Peanutchamp
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Maybe try Code Geass. High school, little bit of relationships, action and nice storyline. Highly recommended.
Peanutchamp is offline  
Old 2012-04-26, 04:57   Link #14
Practical joke
...completely lost it...
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Try welcome to the NHK, not a high school student (22), but it still might fit your taste.
He's definately lonely.
Practical joke is offline  
Old 2012-04-30, 13:46   Link #15
Jakemadmad
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: london england
Highschool of the dead is ok
but try infinite stratos
Jakemadmad is offline  
Old 2012-04-30, 13:51   Link #16
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakemadmad View Post
Highschool of the dead is ok
but try infinite stratos
asdamp already seen it.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline  
Old 2012-04-30, 18:32   Link #17
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Tenjou Tenge: settled in school, got action and some fights, delinquent protagonist and much ecchiness. It's a cool anime, gets very interesting episode by episode, and you'll eventually change your opinion of the characters after some events. Got some funny moments, naturally, like any show that got some ecchi i guess. Here some pic
Spoiler for pics:

Last edited by Classified Info; 2012-04-30 at 18:43.
Classified Info is offline  
Old 2012-05-03, 04:02   Link #18
asdamp
Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
got some more ? ? , the animes misofan suggested great!
asdamp is offline  
Old 2012-05-03, 04:08   Link #19
MisaoFan
Treasure-Seeking Explorer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Paris, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdamp View Post
got some more ? ? , the animes misofan suggested great!
I'll also suggest to you Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate and Deadman Wonderland : the first one is a action/mystery title with some romance, the second is a time travel-themed mystery title and the third one is a action-packed title that may give you Mirai Nikki vibes.
__________________
<img src=http://i.imgur.com/O5yUSnx.png border=0 alt= />I will protect you from the darkness and I change my destiny.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline  
Old 2012-05-03, 05:41   Link #20
hyl
sneaking like a cat
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaoFan View Post
I'll also suggest to you Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate and Deadman Wonderland : the first one is a action/mystery title with some romance, the second is a time travel-themed mystery title and the third one is a action-packed title that may give you Mirai Nikki vibes.
I am pretty sure the topic is called: "high school anime with cool male lead"
Chaos;Head's main character is somewhat questionable when it comes to "cool". He is pretty much most of the time a dillusional hikkikomori.
Steins;Gate does not have a highschool setting at all.
Deadman wonderland has besides the beginning of the first episode also zero things related to high schools. Also the main character is most of the time a whining kid, so i can't call him a cool character.
hyl is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.