AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2003-12-14, 07:21   Link #1
kazusa
Helping Translator
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Geneva
Age: 28
Send a message via AIM to kazusa Send a message via MSN to kazusa
Cancel

Ok, I tried adding an image to my signature but it didn't work. Is it because I don't have enough posts?

EDIT:
Ok, cancel that, it works now ^^;
kazusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 07:45   Link #2
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Hum by the way, your sign is evil : it's far far too big
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 08:14   Link #3
GHDpro
Administrator
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Netherlands
Age: 35
Thanosk is correct -- although technically his signature image also breaks the rules:

Signature image limits: 500x80 pixels, 50000 bytes

Now I don't mind breaking the width & height rules a bit, but
Kazusa, your signature image is almost three times the filesize
limit. Please adjust it -- or don't be surprise if it's gone.
GHDpro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 08:22   Link #4
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Saiph
Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
<_< >_>

Flash_Squirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 10:14   Link #5
Thany
Unfair
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Bah anyway it seems that uploadit has eaten my sign
__________________
Thany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 14:56   Link #6
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: "Post a Photo of Yourself!" Thread
GHD changed his ava....I didn't even recognize him
__________________

SENIOR MEMBER 2 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 15:04   Link #7
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
that skin show was canceled, it was on FOX. it was really crappy. I only seen 1 episode (i think they only aired one ) and they would do bullet time(where every thing is seen moving in slowmotion and flip around the object about 360degres, like the matrix) for stupid stuff like walking through doors or eating a hamberger.

Oh man, they shouldnt have canceld family guy. do they show that on cable somewhere? like reruns at least?

hmm, a show they should cancel is that robert even's kid notorious. If you're going to be offensive and alienate everyone, at least be funny when you do it like famliy guy or south park.
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 15:33   Link #8
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: "Post a Photo of Yourself!" Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3psi
that skin show was canceled, it was on FOX. it was really crappy. I only seen 1 episode (i think they only aired one ) and they would do bullet time(where every thing is seen moving in slowmotion and flip around the object about 360degres, like the matrix) for stupid stuff like walking through doors or eating a hamberger.

Oh man, they shouldnt have canceld family guy. do they show that on cable somewhere? like reruns at least?

hmm, a show they should cancel is that robert even's kid notorious. If you're going to be offensive and alienate everyone, at least be funny when you do it like famliy guy or south park.
hmm......dont really know what your talking about...but family guy gives on CN at like 11:30 at night...(Here where i live at least...)
__________________

SENIOR MEMBER 2 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 22:57   Link #9
FinFangFoom
The Man, The Legend......
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Redmond, WA
Age: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Superchop
hmm......dont really know what your talking about...but family guy gives on CN at like 11:30 at night...(Here where i live at least...)
Yeah, those are the re-runs that p3psi is looking for, it was canceled by the bastards at Fox network (bastards that canceled Futurama also).
__________________

OFFICIAL GAYEST SIGNATURE ON ANIMESUKI
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummybear
ps. hey FinFangFoom, can you change that pic of yours in the sig because when ever I read threads that have your message post in it would make people around me think I am watching gay porn, make it smaller or something
FinFangFoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 23:25   Link #10
GATX207_Blitz
Gobble Gobble
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: KAZOO-TOPIA
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to GATX207_Blitz
really canceled? I thought they were just bought out by CN after Fox's contract had ended...wait a minute futurama still airs on fox. New episodes do...and the the older ones show up on CN. About Family Guy there was one episode that FOX never showed because of racial issues. CN did show it and it wasn't as funny as they made it out to be....but yea.
GATX207_Blitz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 23:30   Link #11
Superchop
Lord Sesshoumaru
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: "Post a Photo of Yourself!" Thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by GATX207_Blitz
really canceled? I thought they were just bought out by CN after Fox's contract had ended...wait a minute futurama still airs on fox. New episodes do...and the the older ones show up on CN. About Family Guy there was one episode that FOX never showed because of racial issues. CN did show it and it wasn't as funny as they made it out to be....but yea.
I heard a rumor a while ago taht upn9 was gonna make new eps for family guy...but it wouldn't be from the same people that did it when it aired on fox...but this was a while ago...and so far there's been no more talk about it...and yup...it was cancelled completely...and i agree...the unaired ep wasn't as funny as i thought it would be....it was a dissappointment...
__________________

SENIOR MEMBER 2 OF
"The so exclusive club, you cannot join, umm err, club!"

-established Oct 26, 2003-

Hate goes out to any imitations, relation, or blatant wanna-be of stated club
- The ONE and ORIGINAL -
Superchop is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:08.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.