AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-20, 18:14   Link #1981
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
no right now im guessing either moomange / southern red star / OR Jinnie will come in between and save shioon.

im more hopping for jinnie to bust in going WTF are u doing to my shioon.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 18:31   Link #1982
JRendell
Manga Addict
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: England, UK
Age: 23
Send a message via Skype™ to JRendell
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
no right now im guessing either moomange / southern red star / OR Jinnie will come in between and save shioon.

im more hopping for jinnie to bust in going WTF are u doing to my shioon.
With you on this one! I can't see Shioon getting beat up bad again so soon. Although, this is The Breaker...
__________________
VeritasAnimeList
MangaList
ImgurImages

Protip: Manga originals are
always better than Anime
adaptions.

-listening to-
-current desktop-


JRendell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 18:36   Link #1983
Lexxus
YES! Hahahaha
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
I'm fine either way as long as I don't see him again being hostage or getting beat up. I'm already tired seeing him like that
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 18:38   Link #1984
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRendell View Post
With you on this one! I can't see Shioon getting beat up bad again so soon. Although, this is The Breaker...
Isn't that like a reccap for all of his fights so far? Even on the first season of the manwha.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-20, 19:03   Link #1985
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth SpiderDen View Post
Isn't that like a reccap for all of his fights so far? Even on the first season of the manwha.
yup... im pretty sure this author is a dragon ball fan. (he did a parody on a dragon ball in first season)
And im pretty sure shioon is like a sayajin... they get stronger each time they get beaten up...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 22:46   Link #1986
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Kasumigaseki; where contractors dwell.
Age: 26
Damn you guys are thirsty as hell for some romance. It'll come..eventually.
__________________
cloak_and_dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 20:57   Link #1987
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Todat's chapter is out!:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16293
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 21:04   Link #1988
Xacual
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Spoiler for Chapter:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 21:07   Link #1989
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Spoiler:
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 00:16   Link #1990
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Summary of the chapter by ChaoticKen:

http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2870957

Thank him for it if you have an account there!
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 03:57   Link #1991
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
chapter is out..good chapter but....


spoiler for 69
Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 08:03   Link #1992
Paranoid Android
Underweight Food Hoarder
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Kitch-Water and T.O., Canada
Age: 23
Send a message via MSN to Paranoid Android
BWAAAAH I'M ANGRY.
Spoiler for 69 453252362374381:


Go fox face~ guy still sharp as ever. That other dude with the machete who's name I already forgot is in such an awkward spot lolol. Feel sorry for him. He joined the wrong crowd XD
Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 13:48   Link #1993
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid Android View Post
BWAAAAH I'M ANGRY.
Spoiler for 69 453252362374381:


Go fox face~ guy still sharp as ever. That other dude with the machete who's name I already forgot is in such an awkward spot lolol. Feel sorry for him. He joined the wrong crowd XD
lololol.... yeah u can totally tell munange did NOT want to be there...
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:20   Link #1994
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Damsel-in-distressed again, eh?

And now even Red Star looks like a bloody incompetent. Seriously, flashy moves are nice and all, but did he have to give the bad guy a direct, unimpeded path to Shioon? Couldn't he stay between them?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:23   Link #1995
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Damsel-in-distressed again, eh?

And now even Red Star looks like a bloody incompetent. Seriously, flashy moves are nice and all, but did he have to give the bad guy a direct, unimpeded path to Shioon? Couldn't he stay between them?
he wasnt supposed to miss..

lolol... and from the looks of it... he shouldn't of missed, except that guy had a lot of skill.
That guy did say, theres another monster in sunwoo... meaning door man.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:26   Link #1996
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
he wasnt supposed to miss..
Which was a stupid assumption to make. Useless, too. What did he win by taking chances?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:30   Link #1997
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Which was a stupid assumption to make. Useless, too. What did he win by taking chances?
i think tho we learned by now sunwoo isnt specialized in defensive.
The only defense move we've seen from them is that one shioon does with his fist in front.

Everything else in sunwoo represents speed and agility.
This is why its a 1 hit kill move.
Hence, Doorman was not suposed to miss. :P

The only person who could of played the role u wanted is sera.. basically put herself between the attacker and shioon and hold a wall without moving, as she would just throw them when they got too close.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 19:56   Link #1998
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
I would love it if Shioon got the younger generation of the Sunwoo clan and affliates and raised their collective fighting abilities. Jinie needs to lvl up a LOT to catch up to Sera. Nice Hat and Finger Sword look to be relatively even in skill. With those four and S. Red Star, the future will start to look promising for the Sunwoo Clan.

Of course, when Sosul's image FINALLY appears on a chapter cover, we'll all just go NUTS...
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 20:13   Link #1999
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I would love it if Shioon got the younger generation of the Sunwoo clan and affliates and raised their collective fighting abilities. Jinie needs to lvl up a LOT to catch up to Sera. Nice Hat and Finger Sword look to be relatively even in skill. With those four and S. Red Star, the future will start to look promising for the Sunwoo Clan.

Of course, when Sosul's image FINALLY appears on a chapter cover, we'll all just go NUTS...
"NUTS" is an understatement

rather

ALL HELL WILL BREAK LOOSE!

MUWAHAHAHAHHA
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 20:57   Link #2000
Aesthetic Shampoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
i think tho we learned by now sunwoo isnt specialized in defensive.
The only defense move we've seen from them is that one shioon does with his fist in front.

Everything else in sunwoo represents speed and agility.
This is why its a 1 hit kill move.
Hence, Doorman was not suposed to miss. :P

The only person who could of played the role u wanted is sera.. basically put herself between the attacker and shioon and hold a wall without moving, as she would just throw them when they got too close.
I didn't think the doorman was incompetent, and he did pull a pretty bad ass move, but i just couldn't help but wonder if he HAD to jump up so high (and make it so he was attacking from behind the asshole as well) before executing a killer move when he could have just thrown a punch while standing in front of Shioon or something.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 13:11.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.