AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Old 2012-05-01, 20:35   Link #741
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Quote:
The Zhonecage basic enemies are alot harder than I had anticipated, even on moderate >.>
My take on it is that you need to spend a lot of time mastering your titles.. I got decimated quite badly in my evil playthrough last time because of my small stats I've noticed that playing in chaos somehow gives me more stats than before for some reasons, so...maybe then I'll have the chance?

Oh and is it true to get the 50+ combo MA you need to master all your skills to get the title?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 20:54   Link #742
NoLongerSane

From my take, you need to hit at least to or above 50 hits in a combo 10 times to recieve that title for each character. You need to hit to or above 100 hits in a combo 3 times to get the title for that mastery for each character.
Old 2012-05-01, 21:04   Link #743
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

Do I need to kill the enemy too after achieving that many numbers of hits? Or just hitting the enemy without killing him in the process is enough?

Old 2012-05-01, 21:08   Link #744
NoLongerSane

I got the 50+ combo titles just hitting the number for the amount of times asked. Most of those were on bosses on a higher difficult settings and died after a smaller combo was hit after a big one. I think you just have to hit that 50+ mark to obtain the title. Same with the 100+ though you only have to achieve that number 3 times instead of the 10 asked for the 25+ and 50+.

You get seperate title masteries for the A and B artes if you master all of each different skill set.
Old 2012-05-05, 07:44   Link #745
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Stupidity at it's finest -_- I didn't know until today that you can trigger the fourth Mystic Artes using only the Accel Mode alone, I though you have to be in Eleth Break mode as well /facepalm.

In that case I should have let my party go crazy with their Lv 4 MA... It certainly make things alot more interesting.

Also, the higher I climb the Zhonecage, the more it seems that every trash mob is a mini-boss battle seeing as how they all could oneshot you with a single 4-hit combo... The worst part is you can't avoid them... Not unless you want to fight the boss at double their normal strength.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 01:45   Link #746
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

I want to be sure of one thing- I heard that the drop rate for the rare items in the Zhonecage treasure chests depends on your difficulty, but I have no intention of spending forever battling through those mobs over and over.

So I got to ask- If I switch difficulty to hard to pick up the treasure and then back to normal afterwards, does it do anything to improve my chances ?
Old 2012-05-06, 01:52   Link #747
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

^
I can't say for sure since I only tried the 1st floor at the moment, but my bet is that it doesn't really affect it at all

Oh, and does anyone know how to get book of striking? I've heard that I need to get level 10 stamps but I don't understand the mechanism of the stamps ._.

Old 2012-05-06, 02:31   Link #748
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Von Himmel View Post
^
I can't say for sure since I only tried the 1st floor at the moment, but my bet is that it doesn't really affect it at all
Crud...

Quote:
Oh, and does anyone know how to get book of striking? I've heard that I need to get level 10 stamps but I don't understand the mechanism of the stamps ._.
By spending money or selling items at either shop in a town, you'll get stamps chopped on your card, every 10 stamps 'levels up' the shops in that specific town giving you access to more items. Some of these items have unlimited supply while others like Elixirs and herbs are one time.

Different towns have different stamp cards that you'll need to level, and the Turtlez have their own stamp card as well.
Old 2012-05-06, 06:07   Link #749
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Adding to what Chaos posted above:

Try to power up the weapons you get from crystals. Some of those can be sold for quite a bit of money and you don't need to level them up that much to get a decent prize on them.

Because I love Pascal, I am always trying to get all of her weapons and in doing so, I bumped with one staff that sells really well after a few dualizes. The name of the staff escapes me, but it is the one you get from dualizing the Rare Staff that shows up on the Gralesyde's shops.

You need to get 8 stamp cards or so for the weapon to show up, though.
Old 2012-05-06, 06:22   Link #750
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
If you play Future Arc, Telos Astue shop would sell all the rare weapons
Old 2012-05-06, 16:11   Link #751
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
If you play Future Arc, Telos Astue shop would sell all the rare weapons
Oh, I am already there, but I forgot this somehow. It is still faster to get the stamps, though.

Either way, Pascal's rare staff is a great way to get money and stamps.

Last edited by Daniel E.; 2012-05-06 at 16:58.
Daniel E. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 00:18   Link #752
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Adding to what Chaos posted above:

Try to power up the weapons you get from crystals. Some of those can be sold for quite a bit of money and you don't need to level them up that much to get a decent prize on them.

Because I love Pascal, I am always trying to get all of her weapons and in doing so, I bumped with one staff that sells really well after a few dualizes. The name of the staff escapes me, but it is the one you get from dualizing the Rare Staff that shows up on the Gralesyde's shops.

Lol, apologies for the late reply, but I think the shot staff your are asking about is Dreamer's Flange. That one sells for alot if you have it high enough and with the Perilous quality on it. I sold one for above 300k gald and recieved titles for Asbel, Richard, and Hubert.
Old 2012-05-07, 00:37   Link #753
Zakoo

Rolf Hubert when you finish a fight with one of those rich title.
"witness the power of wealth!" alongside the dance.

The other one is the title where you took many items from monsters :
"Give me all your items!"

He is such such a rebel, that hubert.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 00:42   Link #754
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

On the topic of Hubert, I've got to ask- Is there any way to chain his burst artes? Both Asbel and Sophie to a lesser extent have B-artes that chain quite easily into each other but it doesn't seem to be the case for Hubert, is this intentional? If so what's the proper way to use him?

EDIT:

Actually, I wouldn't mind some tips on how to use the other 'caster' characters as well...
Old 2012-05-07, 06:41   Link #755
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Actually, I wouldn't mind some tips on how to use the other 'caster' characters as well...
The big tip is hidden in one of Richard's tip boxes: For each A-art you chain to the combo that you end with a B-art spell, the spell charge time is reduced by 15%. So, if you use two A-arts right into a B-art spell, the charge time is reduced by 30%. This is hilariously useful with Pascal, who has short charges to begin with and suddenly they're nigh-instant, and Cheria, whose charge times are so long that you can use the chains to save time even if you include the time you're spending throwing knives at no one.

I also found that playing as Cheria really helped me learn the dodging system out of necessity. Playing as Pascal so far is an exercise in I HOPE THAT SPELL GETS OFF BEFORE I DIE!

Hope that helps?
Old 2012-05-07, 06:49   Link #756
Chaos2Frozen
She's Watching

Abit I guess

One more question- If I use a combo of A-artes, then wait till my CC charge up again, would the time reduction bonus still be there?
Old 2012-05-07, 06:53   Link #757
spawnofthejudge
Explodes when thrown
*IT Support

Quote:
Abit I guess

One more question- If I use a combo of A-artes, then wait till my CC charge up again, would the time reduction bonus still be there?
No. It all has to be in one set. So early on you're mostly only going to be able to use one or two A-Artes before the B-Arte, while later on it's possible to use three or four.
Old 2012-05-07, 08:55   Link #758
NoLongerSane

Lol, I have yet to get used to Richard yet. I find using Pascel with the A-arte combos into a B-arte spell to be fun to used. If I recall, her fastest spell seems to be spread though I tend to use Fangirls dream at the end of a combo. Helps mostly with having the other characters doing interception while that spell is being casted to continue a combo that was started. I also tend to charge Pascel's spells to get those other bonuses when not doing a combo and just doing a stand alone attack.
Old 2012-05-07, 09:30   Link #759
Von Himmel
やっはろーヽ(*∀`)ノ

oh my gosh I finally did it ;_; I finally beat that damned fodra queen in chaos I guess now it's time to tackle the zhonecage :|

Old 2012-05-07, 09:45   Link #760
NoLongerSane

Quote:
oh my gosh I finally did it ;_; I finally beat that damned fodra queen in chaos I guess now it's time to tackle the zhonecage :|
Congrats. I have yet to face her, though I'm planning on taking her on an easier level so I can get that Under 60 seconds trophy. Just obtained all combo titles with each character so I do not have to pay the $4 just to get the 100+ titles.

A quick question, but what monsters are in the Zhonecage? I've been looking for this certain wyvern that is suppose to appear a Fodra which drops one of Richard's weapons but have yet to find it.

Tags
game, games, rpg