AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-20, 23:46   Link #221
IvesJosue
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
New weekly article...
The game is now rated as C, for age 15 and up (previous game was B, age 12 and up). There's also video preview of conversation with Saori and Kanata, the first time we can hear Rie Kugimiya's voicing Kanata, on which Kyousuke was surprised Kanata is older than him
Next week they will show the progress of the characters popularity polling.
And what will this rating change mean? Hmm...
Ok maybe that Ruri towel sprite could actually mean something other than Kyosuke blacking out on the bath XD
Or maybe it could be... well whatever I want to prevent a possible nosebleed my blood takes quite a time to coagulate so... XD

Anyway I want to see those results of the poll, But do they include all the characters or only female character?
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-21, 04:51   Link #222
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
And what will this rating change mean? Hmm...
Ok maybe that Ruri towel sprite could actually mean something other than Kyosuke blacking out on the bath XD
Or maybe it could be... well whatever I want to prevent a possible nosebleed my blood takes quite a time to coagulate so... XD

Anyway I want to see those results of the poll, But do they include all the characters or only female character?
Well it doesn't mean there will be more 'interesting' scenes, though I do hope for more of it since Kyousuke here will already become a couple for each girls XD
It could be because Kirino's sister-in-law route will get more highlight. The concept of dating your own sister even she's not related by blood is hard to process for those under 15


The default choice only include the main 7 heroines (Kirino, Kuroneko, Manami, Saori, Ayase, Kanako, Sena) but there's "Other character" option that voters can choose other character themselves.
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 04:15   Link #223
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
New weekly article
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/481/481085/

Current result for popular character poll:
7. Sena
6. Saori
5. Manami
4. Kanako
3. Ayase
2. Ruri
1. Kirino

There's also video preview of Kaori 'interrupting' Saori & Kyousuke, Kyousuke met Kaori for the first time and introduce himself as Saori's boyfriend. Next week they are going to give the play report for the refined version of the first game. And on 9th May Bandai Namco Live TV seems will stream a session with Fushimi-session, Futami, and Kirino about the game.
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 06:41   Link #224
zeko
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
lol, what are they talking about the video?
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 06:50   Link #225
Maugomale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Totally expected Kuroneko to get 1st place. Very nice surprise
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 10:26   Link #226
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeko View Post
lol, what are they talking about the video?
Basically Kaori is teasing Kyousuke and Saori. The sloppy translation of the dialogues.

Kaori: "-- So who are you?"
Kyousuke: "I'm Saori's boyfriend"
Kaori: "Boyfriend? Hmm..."
Kyousuke: "Do you have any reaction other than "Hmm"?"
Kaori: "It's good thing I wasn't riding a helicopter"
Kyousuke: "So you're still going to attack me even if you were riding a helicopter? I will be dead!!"
Kaori: "I thought you were harassing her"
Kyousuke: "Are your eyes rotten?" (We are a couple no matter how you look at us)
Kaori: "Hey Saori, he is such a rude boy"
Saori: "You're the one who's being rude, big sis. C-can't you please go somewhere else? You're bothering us."
Kaori: "Now as we finally can see each other after long time, that's a cruel thing you just said. Can you say "Welcome back" or something to me?"
Saori: ""Welcome back". There, are you satisfied now?"
Kaori: "Now say "I really love you, onee-chan♥" with more feeling"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Totally expected Kuroneko to get 1st place. Very nice surprise
Didn't have information about the poll before, but they said the overall positions are not changed that much, Kirino still maintain the top position. Out of expectation, the characters that got more popular are Kanako thanks to the previous game, and Ayase. For Ayase, the two most popular reasons are because people loves her yandere side (>,<) and her interaction with Kyousuke.
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 02:28   Link #227
IvesJosue
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
New weekly article
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/481/481085/

Current result for popular character poll:
7. Sena
6. Saori
5. Manami
4. Kanako
3. Ayase
2. Ruri
1. Kirino

There's also video preview of Kaori 'interrupting' Saori & Kyousuke, Kyousuke met Kaori for the first time and introduce himself as Saori's boyfriend. Next week they are going to give the play report for the refined version of the first game. And on 9th May Bandai Namco Live TV seems will stream a session with Fushimi-session, Futami, and Kirino about the game.
Wow... I also expected either Ruri or maybe Ayase (I've just read the summaries of novel 10 and I am pretty sure that she is going to become more popular) on 1st place, guess the fact that Kirino is going to be more dere on this game actually changed the poll. XD
And Sena on last place? Totally expected...
Hmm... If Akagi found out about this... ugh... I don't want to think about it :S.

Also just found out, looks like the OreImo iPod app is free, now you only need a japanese iPhone account and maybe a credit card if you want the add-ons for Kuroneko and Ayase (Only Kirino is on the normal version), hmm maybe I should save for an iPod after all, I would need help on making my account tho... :/
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 07:24   Link #228
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
New weekly article...
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/479/479001/


The game is now rated as C, for age 15 and up (previous game was B, age 12 and up). There's also video preview of conversation with Saori and Kanata, the first time we can hear Rie Kugimiya's voicing Kanata, on which Kyousuke was surprised Kanata is older than him
Next week they will show the progress of the characters popularity polling.

Shit, late to the party for the new game. Anywhere I can still get the limited edition through? Ami Ami my first port of call are sold out...
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 10:26   Link #229
Saito123
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
is there any way to get a english. I can't speak japanese.
I want to learn japanese, but due to school and lack of money I can't learn japanese
Saito123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 11:47   Link #230
IvesJosue
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Shit, late to the party for the new game. Anywhere I can still get the limited edition through? Ami Ami my first port of call are sold out...
Try on yesasia
I don't see a sold out, but is it actually possible that a game that is just pre-order for now to be sold out

http://www.yesasia.com/global/ore-no...0-en/info.html
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-30, 16:34   Link #231
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
I guess each retailer are allocated so many copies to be put up for pre-order.

Anyway, cheers for the link mate!
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 00:47   Link #232
Mystic_Vegetto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Most online stores do have Limits on preorders. I remember back near the beginning of March a large majority of online stores already had preorders for the next OreImo game sold out. When the game got delayed until May, I thought it was because Preorders were so well that they decided to delay it for more Preorders to go through.

Edit:

Main Website's been updated. The Story Section is now open:
http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/story/

Kinda interested in what the first 2 links says about the game in the Story Section.

Also, the 3rd Trailer was released on the main website as well:
http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/movie/

And after watching it...I REALLY want to play this game now!

Did Kyousuke...
Spoiler:
__________________

Last edited by Mystic_Vegetto; 2012-05-02 at 11:31.
Mystic_Vegetto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 14:36   Link #233
IvesJosue
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
Most online stores do have Limits on preorders. I remember back near the beginning of March a large majority of online stores already had preorders for the next OreImo game sold out. When the game got delayed until May, I thought it was because Preorders were so well that they decided to delay it for more Preorders to go through.

Edit:

Main Website's been updated. The Story Section is now open:
http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/story/

Kinda interested in what the first 2 links says about the game in the Story Section.

Also, the 3rd Trailer was released on the main website as well:
http://oreimo-game.channel.or.jp/movie/

And after watching it...I REALLY want to play this game now!

Did Kyousuke...
Spoiler:
Wow, those lines on the video, I can't imagine how Kyosuke ended up answering that on the Two-Shot XD

Also wondering what's written on the story section, well hopefully bakanki will explain it to us
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 16:34   Link #234
Maugomale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Those last lines at the end of the video... felt like something they'd say after they got married...

I can't take this! Somebody make time go faster!

Last edited by Maugomale; 2012-05-02 at 16:47.
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 17:23   Link #235
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
"Kirino, are you happy now?"

"I'm the same as you."
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 18:12   Link #236
Maugomale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
"Kirino, are you happy now?"

"I'm the same as you."
Yep, I can totally see them saying this in a after-marriage timeskip after the credits roll (which I hope will include pregnancy)

Something really bugs me, though: that awfully sweet Kirino at the beginning of the trailer offering food, a bath or herself. Being sweet like that doesn't suit her at all. I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks so
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 19:43   Link #237
relentlessflame
 
*Administrator
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Something really bugs me, though: that awfully sweet Kirino at the beginning of the trailer offering food, a bath or herself. Being sweet like that doesn't suit her at all. I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks so
Well, I assume she's putting on an act to try to act "girlfriend-like", as is alluded to right at the end of the A part. Note his "tsukommi" option of "you feeling okay?"

Still, in that "if route", I imagine Kirino will mellow out a lot, since the premise of that alternate reality is
Spoiler for First OreImo game:
__________________
[...]
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 19:51   Link #238
Mystic_Vegetto
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
Wow, those lines on the video, I can't imagine how Kyosuke ended up answering that on the Two-Shot XD

Also wondering what's written on the story section, well hopefully bakanki will explain it to us
Yeah I'm interested in the Story Section as well. Mainly the first 2 links.
__________________
Mystic_Vegetto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 21:28   Link #239
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
Also wondering what's written on the story section, well hopefully bakanki will explain it to us
Well I'm not really fluent with Japanese. The reason I can understand the story of the previous game is because it is voiced. If it's all text without voice, then I'm as clueless as you

My best guess is the common route (Destiny Record with Kiririn and Kuronyan character) take place in his dream or something where we have to make choice that will lead us to one girl we want


As for the 3rd PV does Hina just say, "Bitch-san, cheers" (to Kirino, I assume)
And that Kirino conversation on the middle of the PV, "Since we got this far let's do thing what couple do" "Then on those games you like, what couple do after they confess and on relationship?" "It's obviously ecchi scene!!!!....... Ah"
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-02, 23:08   Link #240
IvesJosue
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maugomale View Post
Yep, I can totally see them saying this in a after-marriage timeskip after the credits roll (which I hope will include pregnancy)

Something really bugs me, though: that awfully sweet Kirino at the beginning of the trailer offering food, a bath or herself. Being sweet like that doesn't suit her at all. I wonder if I'm the only one who thinks so
You are not alone mate.
I was thinking who the heck is this girl, where's the real Kirino?
Is Kirino really a 3 tsun 7 dere for Ayane Taketatsu?
Heck, lets ask a better question, is she still a tsun at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Well I'm not really fluent with Japanese. The reason I can understand the story of the previous game is because it is voiced. If it's all text without voice, then I'm as clueless as you

My best guess is the common route (Destiny Record with Kiririn and Kuronyan character) take place in his dream or something where we have to make choice that will lead us to one girl we want


As for the 3rd PV does Hina just say, "Bitch-san, cheers" (to Kirino, I assume)
And that Kirino conversation on the middle of the PV, "Since we got this far let's do thing what couple do" "Then on those games you like, what couple do after they confess and on relationship?" "It's obviously ecchi scene!!!!....... Ah"
Still thanks, you helped me answer some questions I got while trying to read the story part, such as the fact that the hiragana next to Kirino's and Kuroneko's images didn't match with their names XD
So a dream where Kuronyan and Kiririn are the hosts on a game, where you choose the route, huh? now the background on the image makes sense XD
Lol and finally I understand something of what they were talking about on the preview.
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.