AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-04-26, 18:37   Link #361
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
A friend of mine went to Scotland and I asked her to get me a kilt. I have always regretted not getting one during my previous trip, so I was really excited when the kilt arrived!


__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help

Last edited by MUAHAHAHAHAHA; 2012-04-26 at 18:49.
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 18:59   Link #362
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
A friend of mine went to Scotland and I asked her to get me a kilt. I have always regretted not getting one during my previous trip, so I was really excited when the kilt arrived!


Never trust a man in a kilt....
__________________
Kizoku Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 19:03   Link #363
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
Never trust a man in a kilt....
....and why is that?
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-26, 19:17   Link #364
Sobonok
Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Dead Man's Isle
Age: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
Finally got my hands on this gem of a collection been waiting to long to get it, time for a night of PS2 nostalgia on a PS3.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
I tried this and played ICO. I never really got into the game.. While the nostalgia of playing Shadow of the Colossus on a PS3 controller. The beginning brought back a few temper moments trying to climb the dang things.. Nevertheless, it was a great nostalgic experience.
Sobonok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 04:09   Link #365
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUAHAHAHAHAHA View Post
I bought this even though I don't know when I'm going to wear it!



Nice! a good buy
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 04:10   Link #366
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobonok View Post
I tried this and played ICO. I never really got into the game.. While the nostalgia of playing Shadow of the Colossus on a PS3 controller. The beginning brought back a few temper moments trying to climb the dang things.. Nevertheless, it was a great nostalgic experience.
I just loved the simplicity of Ico and how daring it was as it came out around the time COD and stuff was getting huge, I love games that dare to be different and Ico was all that.

I know exactly what you mean in shadow its infuriating trying to get used to the controls especially the camera controls but climbing the colossus is easy after a few attempts. Still a fantastic game for its time of release.
__________________
Kizoku Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 10:38   Link #367
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Imagination Land
Age: 30
Just put in a order for a Christopher ward watch, a little present for me http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men...ess/c5gwg.html

Set me back a bit, but I think its worth it, since my recent Krug Baumen died on me
__________________
Ak3mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 13:01   Link #368
Cold~as~Ice
this is how its done
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I'm having a party at my crib on may 5 so I decided to preorder the mayweather cotto bout on ppv


Thursday I'm buying the beer and tequila

watch the promo for fight
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7eA5oRZLME
__________________
Cold~as~Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:17   Link #369
Kizoku Keenan
ばか =)
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak3mi View Post
Just put in a order for a Christopher ward watch, a little present for me http://www.christopherward.co.uk/men...ess/c5gwg.html

Set me back a bit, but I think its worth it, since my recent Krug Baumen died on me
I don't get the appeal of watches....especially stupidly expensive watches, isn't that what smart phones were created for...financial & practical efficiency?
__________________
Kizoku Keenan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 16:27   Link #370
iceyfw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 25
my sennheiser hd 650 headphone and schiit asgard amp came in! i had a couple of nerdgasms when i opened them from the boxes. gonna set it up after i get back from lunch.

Spoiler for size of pictures:
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 19:03   Link #371
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
I'd send that amp back if I were you. It has a bad habit of destroying headphones with excessive DC offset on power-up. Head-fi losers and mods tried their best to cover it up and bury the guy who found the flaw, but it doesn't make it less true.
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 19:45   Link #372
iceyfw
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Age: 25
the topic concerning schiit's amps were in their first patch of amps. it has been resolved somewhat by adding a relay when turning it on. i always unplug the headphone and turn the knob to zero when i'm done with listening to it. when i want to turn it on again, i always wait a few seconds for the light to turn on before plugging the headphone back in, and of course the volume knob being at zero still. i follow this procedure concerning any amps regardless of its reputation.

a topic concerning a schiit amp blowing out headphones
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 20:42   Link #373
synaesthetic
blinded by blood
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Oakland, CA
Age: 30
Send a message via AIM to synaesthetic Send a message via Skype™ to synaesthetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceyfw View Post
the topic concerning schiit's amps were in their first patch of amps. it has been resolved somewhat by adding a relay when turning it on. i always unplug the headphone and turn the knob to zero when i'm done with listening to it. when i want to turn it on again, i always wait a few seconds for the light to turn on before plugging the headphone back in, and of course the volume knob being at zero still. i follow this procedure concerning any amps regardless of its reputation.

a topic concerning a schiit amp blowing out headphones
I'm glad that they did something to fix the problem, because for a while there they were trying to sweep the problem under the rug. Sadly this is all-too-common on Head-fi recently. It has become such a generally hostile place to any objectivity that I stopped visiting the site years ago.
__________________
synaesthetic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-27, 23:14   Link #374
Desu
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Australia
Just purchased an Atdec Spacedec Freestanding Triple Monitor Mount for my eyefinity setup.

Spoiler for image:
__________________
Desu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 00:05   Link #375
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: The girl's bathroom
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Nikon D5100

Let the failography begin!

Battery's charging now... Can't wait to go and shoot something other than bullets for a while. XD
__________________

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 02:26   Link #376
Silvance
Storm Vanguard
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Type-00
Preordered Tera + one month subscription.

The gameplay is rather addicitive and I really want to play it tomorrow.
Silvance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 09:02   Link #377
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Imagination Land
Age: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizoku Keenan View Post
I don't get the appeal of watches....especially stupidly expensive watches, isn't that what smart phones were created for...financial & practical efficiency?
Well that is actually a cheap watch compared to the big names. Smart phones wernt created to stop watches as they are seen as prize possessions not like smart phones. I think many business men would rather have a Omega then the latest smart phone. Though I could be wrong seeing as im just a surfer .
__________________
Ak3mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-28, 16:19   Link #378
Dextro
He Without a Title
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Age: 27
Send a message via Skype™ to Dextro
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylsyjaeger View Post
Nikon D5100

Let the failography begin!

Battery's charging now... Can't wait to go and shoot something other than bullets for a while. XD
And is that your favourite camera in the citadel?

---

Btw I haven't added my latest purchase to the thread yet so here it goes:

Spoiler for picture:
__________________

Dextro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-01, 15:00   Link #379
chikorita157
ひきこもりアイドル
*IT Support
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: New Jersey, United States
Age: 25
Send a message via Skype™ to chikorita157
Over the weekend, I ordered a new Unmanaged Virtual Private Server to replace the current host for my blog since my old host is horrible. I finally got it configured, so I just have to transfer the domain in the next month or so.

Also, preordered Pokemon Black 2 Japanese and can't wait to play it once it releases.
__________________
chikorita157 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-03, 00:10   Link #380
yeahitschris
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Just bought Bastion off steam since they had it for Mac as well

__________________
yeahitschris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.