AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Accel World

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-05, 19:29   Link #321
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
who are the men in volume 9 who have arm like scissor and why does haru fought taku in end of volume 7 ?
Give me a pic or something, that's a pretty vague description...
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
BTW, who is this
Spoiler for this:
That's Fuuko, aka Sky Raker.


On a side note, we have a sort of 'Power Level' confirmation about who's the strongest King out of the 7 in Vol11. Scarlet Rain as part of her skills in the Red system (long range attacks) a sensor system, and she can scan opponents. Rank #1 of the Kings is Green Grande, #2 is Blue Knight. According to Rain those two barely even shows their true strength, and are likely to be 'Pioneers', the 1st Generation Burst Linkers. Purple and Yellow Kings, while hard to get along with, are actually more 'honest' in that what they show are closer to their true strength compared to Blue and Green.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 21:01   Link #322
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
How high does black lotus rank? Also, whose's KYH parent and why doesnt she want haru to meet that person?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:48   Link #323
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
I did say 'sort of' of a ranking... Scarlet Rain didn't give a in-depth talk about it

KYH's parent isn't revealed yet, all we know is she's still around somewhere in Accel World and on bad terms with KYH.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:52   Link #324
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: not in heaven yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
I did say 'sort of' of a ranking... Scarlet Rain didn't give a in-depth talk about it

KYH's parent isn't revealed yet, all we know is she's still around somewhere in Accel World and on bad terms with KYH.
maybe KYH parent is Purple King
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:53   Link #325
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe KYH parent is Purple King
Scary if so. Who's the king with healing ability? Purple? Also, has the blue king showed up before?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 22:55   Link #326
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe KYH parent is Purple King
While it's not completely impossible, I kinda find it unlikely... Purple Thorn seems to be more like a rival to Black Lotus than a 'parent' or someone with authority/holds over Black Lotus. And KYH did mention she doesn't want Haru to meet with her parent, yet Haru was brought over to the 1st 7 King's meeting where Purple Thorn was present (Haru could have been left behind and not go if had to). Yeah, I don't think it's very likely...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 23:03   Link #327
CNine
The Crossroad
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: not in heaven yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
While it's not completely impossible, I kinda find it unlikely... Purple Thorn seems to be more like a rival to Black Lotus than a 'parent' or someone with authority/holds over Black Lotus. And KYH did mention she doesn't want Haru to meet with her parent, yet Haru was brought over to the 1st 7 King's meeting where Purple Thorn was present (Haru could have been left behind and not go if had to). Yeah, I don't think it's very likely...
since if we use extraction method, then :
the one that hate KYH :
---->very much
-------->Had enough reason and power :
----------->King Rank
-------------->had personal grudge againts KYH :
----------------->Purple King[her BF is KOed by KYH from AW[1st Red King]]
--------------------->Sly and dangerous :
------------------------> Yellow King and AW research society

sorry to ask again since i'm trying to translate AW vol 5 to english :
Spoiler for My language is poor:
__________________
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-05, 23:27   Link #328
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Maybe its one of the smaller legions head? Also, when she brought haru to the meeting, was it when they demanded he destroy CD?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 02:46   Link #329
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
No one mentioning White King? KYH was more wary of White King pulling Haru over to her legion than Blue/Green King. Furthermore, White King did not appear in any of the meetings.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 05:51   Link #330
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
White king is still a mystery. White was supposedly the jack of all trades.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 08:17   Link #331
Kaos!
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Neither white nor black are really jack of all trades.

Looking at the list of blacks which we know,Black Lotus(full melee unless you count in Incarnate System) or Black Vise(skill resembles more of Yellow's indirect) they don't really exhibit jack of all trades.

The 4 whites which appeared in the story:
- White King(Unknown)
- Ivory Tower(Unknown skills)
- Ardor Maiden(Half red and half white, has bow and purification skills)
- Mirror Masker(Half silver and half white, has theoretic mirror which reflects all laser)

Not much similiarities that can really show what characteristics white has. Perhaps they can be considered under a different category similiar to the metals.
Kaos! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 09:51   Link #332
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
maybe KYH parent is Purple King
I doubt it. From what I could read, it could be Black Vise. He pretty much fits the bill of being the person you must not meet considering what we know of him thus far.

Unrelated to above statement:

I managed to read volume 2 chapter 3. According to Scarlet Rain, she lost to Chrome Disaster. If that is the case, why is she still in the game? If remember correctly, one lost and you're out of the Brain Burst program. Am I missing something here?
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:27   Link #333
Miraluka
18 forever
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheus2 View Post
I doubt it. From what I could read, it could be Black Vise. He pretty much fits the bill of being the person you must not meet considering what we know of him thus far.

Unrelated to above statement:

I managed to read volume 2 chapter 3. According to Scarlet Rain, she lost to Chrome Disaster. If that is the case, why is she still in the game? If remember correctly, one lost and you're out of the Brain Burst program. Am I missing something here?
I think whe she means that he lost the battle and ran away before he could give the final blow.
__________________
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:34   Link #334
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
Isn't the one with the lowest hp when the timer runs out is the one who loses? Chrome Disaster has no damage while Scarlet Rain was damaged by CD's sword.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:39   Link #335
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Lv 9 only have a one less rule against other level 9
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 10:54   Link #336
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You
 
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Philippines
I see. Thank you for the clarification.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
On a side note, we have a sort of 'Power Level' confirmation about who's the strongest King out of the 7 in Vol11. Scarlet Rain as part of her skills in the Red system (long range attacks) a sensor system, and she can scan opponents. Rank #1 of the Kings is Green Grande, #2 is Blue Knight. According to Rain those two barely even shows their true strength, and are likely to be 'Pioneers', the 1st Generation Burst Linkers. Purple and Yellow Kings, while hard to get along with, are actually more 'honest' in that what they show are closer to their true strength compared to Blue and Green.
So essentially, the strongest burst linkers are the tankers. Why am I not surprised. I guess Black Lotus should kill them then.
orpheus2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 13:17   Link #337
vanishing dragon
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Paris
Flere821@ sorry the man with scissor arm is in volume 5 at the 275 picture,he cut both SC arm and wing ?
vanishing dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-06, 14:15   Link #338
reccaryu
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I was watching the anime and reading the manga again and remembered that Cyon Pile had a below 50% win percentage. Do they talk about his win percentage after he join up with haru and them? Or he just does team battles now?
reccaryu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 03:37   Link #339
Flere821
Lurker
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
sorry to ask again since i'm trying to translate AW vol 5 to english :
Spoiler for My language is poor:
Let's see...

1) blankly (expression-wise) standing there

2) Takumu who is battling

3) snarking
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanishing dragon View Post
Flere821@ sorry the man with scissor arm is in volume 5 at the 275 picture,he cut both SC arm and wing ?
Hmm... you're talking about this pic?

http://book.sfacg.com/UploadPic/2012020200537110.jpg

That's Lotus KOing Crow with 'Death by Embracing' IIRC.

If you're talking about this one:

http://book.sfacg.com/UploadPic/2012020200575079.jpg

That's Rust Jigsaw, the antagonist for this volume.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-07, 04:28   Link #340
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Was crow in his CD mode? When attacked by BL or did he exhibit signs of being under CD
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, cyberpunk, harem, romance, seinen, shounen, virtual reality

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.