AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-06, 14:52   Link #41
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
@Deikan it was already said that if Ise sucks Rias' breast he will probably destroy the underworld, if he ever drinks her "milk" he'll destroy the universe.
I'm not that far into the novels yet, so I wouldn't know that. Sorry if I sounded stupid or anything.
__________________
Kirito is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 14:53   Link #42
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 23
@Deikan no worries, it was mostly just Sairorg making a joke that everyone took seriously in v10, though considering how Ise works it is a very believable joke.
__________________
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:04   Link #43
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Sairorg is one of the best here. He know Ise pretty well. But i agree with him about what he say
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:05   Link #44
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 23
@Soji speaking of Sairorg, when do you think he'll use his BB again? It's clear he doesn't like using it so when do you think he will use it.
__________________
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:09   Link #45
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
dragonroots@ Honestly i can see him use his bb only again Ise or Vali for now. It's hard to imagine him to use his bb again the enemy. I mean even in vol 12 he fight barehanded and even win easy.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:13   Link #46
Log
#YOLOSWAG
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: a icy hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
dragonroots@ Honestly i can see him use his bb only again Ise or Vali for now. It's hard to imagine him to use his bb again the enemy. I mean even in vol 12 he fight barehanded and even win easy.
There's still plenty of strong opponents around and it's made clear that CCQ Issei and BB Sariaorg isn't anywhere the top of the pecking order. In volume 12 he was fighting Heracles a mid tier at best and hence won easily. If he was fighting someone like Cao Cao or Pluto it would be a different story.
Log is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:16   Link #47
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Log@ Sorry I was no clear enough. I mean from the one that we know if we take out maou and other strong people. But i agree with you here that if was cao_cao or pluto he would probally use his bb.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:27   Link #48
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 23
I'm having a newb moment refresh my memory which character was Pluto again.
__________________
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:30   Link #49
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
The one which vali one hit ko'd in vol 12...I think he the strongest grim reaper of hades
__________________
Richocet is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 15:31   Link #50
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
dragonroots @ The stronger reaper the one that Vali one hit kill with his new form.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 16:24   Link #51
Mammon
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ireland
If Pluto was an ultimate grim reaper,wouldn't that make him roughly maou level,as low ranked Grim reaper=mid level devil
Mammon is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 16:53   Link #52
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I think it was said in the summaries that he was as good as a top-teir devil...dont quote me though
__________________
Richocet is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 20:56   Link #53
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
hey guys little off topic but have any of yall heard anything about volume 13? i heard (from random sources) that it will consist of issei's dates with the girls? any spoilers or anything?
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 21:24   Link #54
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 23
@sapper not off-topic at all, v13 is a future volume, thus speculation (even though it's a confirmed SS volume) is completely on topic. No one really knows which SS are gonna be in the v13 novel, some have guessed, but that's all it is, a guess. As far as i know there has been no confirmation that Ise will have his dates with the girls in v13.
__________________
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 21:54   Link #55
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Here's some speculation on the eventual dates:

Rias: Lovey-dovey, both extremely shy and embarrassed (Love hotel? please?)

Akeno: Goes to her shrine, do erotic things while apologizing to Kami-sama

Asia: They go back to the places they went when they first met, nostalgic atmosphere

Xenovia: She wants to have sex, he convinces her to just have fun, she acts surprisingly girly

Koneko: Rap concert!

Ravel: She takes him to a high-class restaurant to show off, he says he likes her cakes better, insert tsundere here

Irina: Just guessing, but either something sentai related, or they have a talk about angels and devils. Starts out about government, ends with Irina wanting a child to "help establish better relations"

Azazel: He probably just wants to learn about what happened to Ise in the gap, talks about dissecting a new life form(Ise)

Kiba: Wants a training match. My guess is a short but hard battle ending in a tie. They do a bro-hug afterwards, got seen by someone, yaoi rumors explode

Gasper: Was he on the list? Anyway, this would probably be a serious discussion about power and controlling it properly. Heavy foreshadowing on vol 14

Of course, given my track record with guessing, this is probably all wrong.
__________________
XFire is online now  
Old 2012-05-06, 22:18   Link #56
sapper
harem dimension god
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: harem world
thanx @dragonroots for clearing that up

@xfire those are some weird speculations but the dates he was "supposed" to be having dates with are rias, akeno, asia, koneko, ravel, rosswiesse, irina, and xenovia. while having sparring matches with sairorg, vali, kiba, and azazel

my speculations:

Rias: they have a great date while being lovey dovey maybe a "love" scene fading to black

Akeno: has another date with issei while everyone spying tries to have "it" with issei ends with everyone interupting

Asia: same as @Xfire except the have a lovey dovey moment. yay!

Irina: starts as regular date and having fun but ends with her expressing her feelings

Xenovia: tells issei to go to movies and ends up being a porno which he of course enjoys but is worried cuz she is there they leave to go to a love hotel and tries a baby making attempt. whether its successful or not is up to you guys XD

Ravel: Imma go with @Xfire's on this he knows more bout her than i do

Rosswiesse: they have a normal date with everything going fine and she realizes why all the girls like him and falls for him too

btw how many people would like to see kuno come back? and maybe see levi-tan, Le fay, and kuroka fall for him? idk just speculating
__________________
http://i.imgur.com/tY1NGtR.jpg
sapper is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 22:30   Link #57
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
hey guys little off topic but have any of yall heard anything about volume 13? i heard (from random sources) that it will consist of issei's dates with the girls? any spoilers or anything?
The only things I know about volume 13 is that it is a colection of short stories and it comes with a DVD based on the SS Issei SOS To stop Tennis Captain Abe Kiyome (a human from a family of beast tamers) from being forced by her father to get married, Ise becomes her "boyfriend" and battles her father in a total of 3 matches using "beasts." Although I hope they dont stupid and change at it and stays true to the SS version.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is offline  
Old 2012-05-06, 22:33   Link #58
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
@sapper did it say anything about training matches? I thought the guys trolled him by saying "dates".

About the other girls, I assume there will be more Kunou in the future, but I sincerely doubt Levi-tan (though it'd be funny if they bonded over there TV shows). The other two said they want to stay with Vali, but what that meant could be several things (platonic, one-sided, eventually returned(!)) so it could be possible. Though Kuroka only really cares about Koneko (sis-con ftw)
__________________
XFire is online now  
Old 2012-05-07, 00:54   Link #59
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
Here's some speculation on the eventual dates:

Rias: Lovey-dovey, both extremely shy and embarrassed (Love hotel? please?)

Akeno: Goes to her shrine, do erotic things while apologizing to Kami-sama

Asia: They go back to the places they went when they first met, nostalgic atmosphere

Xenovia: She wants to have sex, he convinces her to just have fun, she acts surprisingly girly

Koneko: Rap concert!

Ravel: She takes him to a high-class restaurant to show off, he says he likes her cakes better, insert tsundere here

Irina: Just guessing, but either something sentai related, or they have a talk about angels and devils. Starts out about government, ends with Irina wanting a child to "help establish better relations"

Azazel: He probably just wants to learn about what happened to Ise in the gap, talks about dissecting a new life form(Ise)

Kiba: Wants a training match. My guess is a short but hard battle ending in a tie. They do a bro-hug afterwards, got seen by someone, yaoi rumors explode

Gasper: Was he on the list? Anyway, this would probably be a serious discussion about power and controlling it properly. Heavy foreshadowing on vol 14

Of course, given my track record with guessing, this is probably all wrong.
Yeah Gasper is in the list. Also i don't know about Irina but i think she is in the list as well . But you forgot Ross we know she is one in the list. I thought that n0m@n confirm this spoiler.

From what i Remember the girls made the date list(?) and the guy (kiba and Gasper) what make something like boy talk(?) and Azazel just add himself in the list (you guyst know how he is) .
But i can be wrong. I just say what i remember from the spoiler .
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-07, 01:10   Link #60
ru5ty
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in between asia and australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Yeah Gasper is in the list. Also i don't know about Irina but i think she is in the list as well . But you forgot Ross we know she is one in the list. I thought that n0m@n confirm this spoiler.

From what i Remember the girls made the date list(?) and the guy (kiba and Gasper) what make something like boy talk(?) and Azazel just add himself in the list (you guyst know how he is) .
But i can be wrong. I just say what i remember from the spoiler .
For Ross date : maybe she want to go to high class restaurant (of course ise paid for it ) and go to some cheap shops
__________________

ru5ty is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 17:07.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.