AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-08, 13:24   Link #22421
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Do you think guys that Tsukune will go all out againts Mokas sister.
I hope he turns into a vamp/goul like last time.
He pretty much has no choice but to fight Akua in his vampire mode.

Unless by last time, you mean the berserk form, that Tsukune has changed into, when his powers went out of control during the human modification ritual - so, if that's the form you have in mind, then sorry to disappoint you but the possibility that Tsukune is going to transform into that form is pretty small.

I assume the form Tsukune is going to take, is going to be the same one, that Tsukune had during his second fight with Kuyou.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 13:43   Link #22422
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
I'm pretty sure they just want to see tsukune gain wings and fire that beam of energy like he did against Fuhai...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 13:56   Link #22423
Shinso Tsukune
Moka X Tsukune
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Out getting ice cream with Moka and Akasha.
Age: 23
I wanna see Tsukune transform into a vampire again.
__________________
Akasha The Nosferatu
Shinso Tsukune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 13:59   Link #22424
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
I think we will see him in his vampire mode more often from now on(i mean the one he use again
Kuyou). I'm pretty sure(can be wrong) that every time he will use it's power to that extend will be in that form.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 14:39   Link #22425
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
I think we will see him in his vampire mode more often from now on(i mean the one he use again
Kuyou). I'm pretty sure(can be wrong) that every time he will use it's power to that extend will be in that form.
I agree, now that Tsukune's vampire powers, have become more stabilized, I see no reason why Tsukune shouldn't use it more frequently compared to before.

Although I doubt that Tsukune's powers is at a similar level as it has been in Tsukune's berserk form, since it most likely depends on how much of the seal on the Holy Lock have been removed earlier.

So, I would say that Tsukune's power level would be equal to his berserk form if he completely removed every layer of the seal contained in the Holy Lock, but at the current moment I don't think that Tsukune's human sanity can withstand that for a longer period of time, since I believe that with each layer of the Holy Lock being removed, the corruptive influence of the Shinso blood becomes stronger, and at the current moment I would say that Tsukune can still manage to resist the corruptive influence of the Holy Lock, only when at least two layers of the Holy Lock have been removed, and a higher number of layers of the Holy Lock being removed would pretty much cause the corruptive influence of the Shinso blood becoming too strong leading to, well... the birth of a "second Alucard".

In other words, I doubt that Tsukune is capable of consciously using such a huge amount of his Shinso abilities.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-08 at 14:50.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 16:27   Link #22426
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Where magic is real
Age: 26
Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Since I believe the code we go by is that once the scanlation's out, spoiler tags don't have to be used...

First off, we don't have confirmation of corpses yet, so there's still a lot of hope for Kurumu and Mizore. Actually, I gotta give credit to Akua- she's getting into the villain level where as much as it would be a Bad End, I sorta just want to see the red button pressed and everything go to hell, namely with Tsukune coming in and going into Kill Mode, which would probably also awaken Alucard and then boom goes the dynamite. Unfortunately, it's probably going to take until the August issue (i.e., the one released in July) for Tsukune to show up and deliver Akua's long-awaited beatdown.

On a very bad side note, although I have hope for Kurumu and Mizore, this again may be Ikeda-sensei's way of cropping the harem...
__________________
Gifted...or Cursed?

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 20:49   Link #22427
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Since I believe the code we go by is that once the scanlation's out, spoiler tags don't have to be used...

First off, we don't have confirmation of corpses yet, so there's still a lot of hope for Kurumu and Mizore. Actually, I gotta give credit to Akua- she's getting into the villain level where as much as it would be a Bad End, I sorta just want to see the red button pressed and everything go to hell, namely with Tsukune coming in and going into Kill Mode, which would probably also awaken Alucard and then boom goes the dynamite. Unfortunately, it's probably going to take until the August issue (i.e., the one released in July) for Tsukune to show up and deliver Akua's long-awaited beatdown.

On a very bad side note, although I have hope for Kurumu and Mizore, this again may be Ikeda-sensei's way of cropping the harem...
Or worse yet, end the series. There's a new "neighboring copyright" law being proposed in Japan which royally screws mangaka over.



Many great, long-running series have ended prematurely because the mangaka didn't want the publisher usurping their work. All we can do now is cross our fingers and hope that's not the case with R+V II.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 21:18   Link #22428
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
^
Ohh that's bad news indeed. :worried:


On the manga with Omote Mok's. I think there will be a similar plot here like in the anime Issa having another cross to bring back Omote Moka when she turns to Ura Mok's.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-08, 23:01   Link #22429
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
/\

Well, we can only hope that won't cause R+V to end prematurely, which would be a pretty damn shame. Anyway it's pretty old news, since that post came from the end of march, which was already some time ago, and I might be a little behind, but I haven't heard of that many popular manga ending prematurely, due to this law, besides Negima of course.

On topic:

Well, Kenji's proposition has a chance of happening, but to me that solution sounds a little too convenient to be actually used in the story. Not to mention that, I would like Ikeda to use his own original idea's, rather then reuse something that the anime of R+V has done.

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-08 at 23:11.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 00:31   Link #22430
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, that's the best I can currently come up with. But, imagine that being said in a more-than-just-slightly-psychotic way, as her eyes also go crazy-like. Then we also get the revelation of Akasha's promise, and the chapter ends with Tsukune coming in and Akua reacting to his Alucard-like presence, and pretty much WTFing
Yeah, that sounds about right. My own idea about how it'll be played out can be found here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8099802/1/ Read at your leisure, review if you like, but above all, enjoy.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 00:46   Link #22431
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
I guess everyone want's to see Tsukune's vampire powers dont you think.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 01:17   Link #22432
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
I guess everyone want's to see Tsukune's vampire powers dont you think.
And I'm pretty sure that we will see him using them pretty soon, after all we are still kept in the dark about Tsukune's current power level, after his one month training with Tohou Fuhai.

Still, I think that we won't see Tsukune using a huge extent of his Shinso vampire abilities, due to the threat of Alucard's revival, but he will most likely compensate that disadvantage by using youjutsu techniques, which should be pretty interesting as well, since Ikeda hasn't revealed much about youjutsu techniques so far.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 02:11   Link #22433
Alhazad2003
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
And I'm pretty sure that we will see him using them pretty soon, after all we are still kept in the dark about Tsukune's current power level, after his one month training with Tohou Fuhai.

Still, I think that we won't see Tsukune using a huge extent of his Shinso vampire abilities, due to the threat of Alucard's revival, but he will most likely compensate that disadvantage by using youjutsu techniques, which should be pretty interesting as well, since Ikeda hasn't revealed much about youjutsu techniques so far.
Ditto, I'm guessing Fuhai taught Tsukune an ultimate shield technique, designed to parry the ultimate sword (the Jigentou). It would fit him perfectly. He protects, while Akuha destroys. It's a match made in Hell, and I can't wait for it to go down. Until then...
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 02:23   Link #22434
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Ditto, I'm guessing Fuhai taught Tsukune an ultimate shield technique, designed to parry the ultimate sword (the Jigentou). It would fit him perfectly. He protects, while Akuha destroys. It's a match made in Hell, and I can't wait for it to go down. Until then...
It's possible, we will have just to wait one - two months, and then will hopefully know what Tohou Fuhai has thought Tsukune.

And while I agree that the fight between Tsukune and Akua is going to be quite interesting, what I can't wait to see is how Inner Moka's and Tsukune's reunion is going to look like, as well as, how Inner Moka is going to react to the current "new" Tsukune, who's completely different then the "boy" she left behind one month - at least when it comes to the stage of Tsukune's vampire transformation, since his personality hasn't changed much.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 02:51   Link #22435
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
It's possible, we will have just to wait one - two months, and then will hopefully know what Tohou Fuhai has thought Tsukune.

And while I agree that the fight between Tsukune and Akua is going to be quite interesting, what I can't wait to see is how Inner Moka's and Tsukune's reunion is going to look like, as well as, how Inner Moka is going to react to the current "new" Tsukune, who's completely different then the "boy" she left behind one month - at least when it comes to the stage of Tsukune's vampire transformation, since his personality hasn't changed much.
Yeah i agree with you the fight between Tsukune and Akua is going to be a blast.
But that giant monster Alucrad whos goning to control it if it's awake.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 03:40   Link #22436
Chris38
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Poland
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
Yeah i agree with you the fight between Tsukune and Akua is going to be a blast.
But that giant monster Alucrad whos goning to control it if it's awake.
Sigh, well like I said sometime ago Alucard's awakening would make an already pretty bad situation, even worse, so unless Ikeda is aiming for a bad ending, where everyone present in the Fairy Tale's HQ becomes Alucard's lunch, I doubt that he is going to actually awaken.

Not to mention the fact that something strange is happening to him, as Kurumu and Mizore mentioned in chapter 52, so Alucard's revival might not actually be what Fairy Tale is aiming to do - after all Miyabi's intentions and the reason why he is "helping" Tsukune and his friends, in their mission to save Moka, haven't been revealed yet.

On a different topic, I think that we are getting pretty close to the moment, when volume 11 is going to be released, so anyone has a guess on who is going to be on the cover of volume 11, since I believe that the person put on the cover is going to be either Outer or Inner Moka, or maybe both of Moka's personalities are going to be put on the cover together

Last edited by Chris38; 2012-05-09 at 04:31.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 05:45   Link #22437
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
@Chris38 agreed it will be a damn shame if it ends now when it's getting better. Let's just hope and pray it won't end.

On topic:

it would be convenient indeed, but I see no other thing that can bring Omote back if the cross breaks.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:01   Link #22438
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Sigh, well like I said sometime ago Alucard's awakening would make an already pretty bad situation, even worse, so unless Ikeda is aiming for a bad ending, where everyone present in the Fairy Tale's HQ becomes Alucard's lunch, I doubt that he is going to actually awaken.

Not to mention the fact that something strange is happening to him, as Kurumu and Mizore mentioned in chapter 52, so Alucard's revival might not actually be what Fairy Tale is aiming to do - after all Miyabi's intentions and the reason why he is "helping" Tsukune and his friends, in their mission to save Moka, haven't been revealed yet.

On a different topic, I think that we are getting pretty close to the moment, when volume 11 is going to be released, so anyone has a guess on who is going to be on the cover of volume 11, since I believe that the person put on the cover is going to be either Outer or Inner Moka, or maybe both of Moka's personalities are going to be put on the cover together

I was just tinkling..if the Masked man can be able to control Alucard...

and Yeah..for the vol 11 cover..both of Moka's personality can be good.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:41   Link #22439
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Sigh, well like I said sometime ago Alucard's awakening would make an already pretty bad situation, even worse, so unless Ikeda is aiming for a bad ending, where everyone present in the Fairy Tale's HQ becomes Alucard's lunch, I doubt that he is going to actually awaken.

Not to mention the fact that something strange is happening to him, as Kurumu and Mizore mentioned in chapter 52, so Alucard's revival might not actually be what Fairy Tale is aiming to do - after all Miyabi's intentions and the reason why he is "helping" Tsukune and his friends, in their mission to save Moka, haven't been revealed yet.

On a different topic, I think that we are getting pretty close to the moment, when volume 11 is going to be released, so anyone has a guess on who is going to be on the cover of volume 11, since I believe that the person put on the cover is going to be either Outer or Inner Moka, or maybe both of Moka's personalities are going to be put on the cover together
Oh, maybe not ALL of Fairy Tale, but Gokurako, Kahlua's mother, certainly wants to unseal him if for no other reason than to declare "victory" against Akasha. (She considers Alucard being sealed a "defeat.")

As for the Masked King, maybe he doesn't care about controlling Alucard at all, and WANTS to see everyone at Fairy Tale HQ becoming lunch. After all, it's been done before. "Final boss" villain secretly unleashes horrific "unstoppable" evil, people get killed, panic ensues and then steps forward and promises to save everyone IF he gets put in charge. Once put in charge, crisis is solved, but he never steps down, and too late reveals his true character.

That's the scenario I see for Alucard awakening. The Masked King has ALREADY been shown to eliminate "loyal" followers when they become inconvenient by fabricating an excuse.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 07:57   Link #22440
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Orlando
Heh, I already raged about that particular bit of news before so it doesn't faze me now. But let it be known - if they should succeed in passing that law, (which it should be an option open to the manga-ka if they want to 'sell' their character(s) rights to anyone), if they EVER should try to make our lovely (manga) Moka-san into what they did to her for the anime... well, the rage against Twilight would be as nothing...

Back to this:

I wonder how will the B team fare in getting through to everyone. It's too bad that San isn't there...I would think that of all things, her singing could disrupted Gyokuro's GodEye ability.
__________________
"Focus entirely on me, you ordinary soldier."
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, romance, shounen, supernatural, vampire

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:43.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.