AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-11, 01:35   Link #2041
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Todat's chapter's out:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16446

... I've not been looking forward to this week's chapter though. And here's why...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:36   Link #2042
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
whelp, someone just got screwed.

And I'm assuming the last page is saying that the author will take a week or two off to work with the published version.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:42   Link #2043
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
This chapter makes no sense to me.

Spoiler for Chapter:
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:48   Link #2044
Odd
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Todat's chapter's out:

http://cartoon.media.daum.net/webtoon/viewer/16446

... I've not been looking forward to this week's chapter though. And here's why...
*sigh*

Spoiler for 71:
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:52   Link #2045
tsunade666
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In my room
It's really pissing me off. What a gay way to ended up with. Good for you baka-shioon.
__________________

tsunade666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 01:59   Link #2046
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
Now, if the operation or whatever the doc is doing will help the dantian, then I'm all for it. I'm tired of this sh*t. If not...

As a reader, it feels like I'm being dragged along needlessly. It's like when you're in one of those relationships where it's clearly done but the other side just won't break up and just constantly drag you along.
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 02:59   Link #2047
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
This chapter makes no sense to me.

Spoiler for Chapter:

I agree...and the fact that the doctor hasn't prepared the pill after 40 chapter, make me angry...i want to see Shioon training when he is able to use his Ki again..but the Damn pill is never ready f***

I guess...Sera is going to save the day.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 03:33   Link #2048
for3ver
The Lost Child
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: neverland? where ever that is..
okie

votes for.. sera comes save the day..

fails..

gets injured

shioon goes beserk?

flag raised!
__________________
for3ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 03:35   Link #2049
Johnny
Working the bags...
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Spoiler for ch 71:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 04:49   Link #2050
whsie
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Seattle and Houston... sleeping in a car.
^ it's probably because of that shut up ball or whatever you call it... and the fact that Shioon is his underwears...
whsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 07:11   Link #2051
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by whsie View Post
^ it's probably because of that shut up ball or whatever you call it... and the fact that Shioon is his underwears...
It's a ball gag, and until that point Shioon had no reason to distrust the "doctor" as this "doctor" had saved his life FROM the SUC several times.

Shioon is probably stripped to his underwear BECAUSE of tracking devices.

(Sits back and waits for the inevitable Deus Ex Machina.)
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 07:51   Link #2052
Lexxus
No you don't
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Age: 25
Geez. How stupid Shion can be? and what's with his bodyguards? They didn't even track him even if he said don't follow him or just stay there? smh
__________________

my anime list kuroneko my manga list
Lexxus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 09:36   Link #2053
Aesthetic Shampoo
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Age: 20
Sigh. Get your shit together, Shioon. Following a guy who helped you before is okay and understandable, but drinking an unidentified liquid without even asking what it is is bit too much.
Aesthetic Shampoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 10:24   Link #2054
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
Really now...love the manga...but the only way to redeem Shioon now is if he activates some sort of berserk button and kills the bastard.

Aside from that...I'll only be reading this for those two lovely ladies. You know who they are ^^
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 11:34   Link #2055
Xacual
The color of a Hero
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by EssTEss View Post
Sigh. Get your shit together, Shioon. Following a guy who helped you before is okay and understandable, but drinking an unidentified liquid without even asking what it is is bit too much.
I really don't think most of the blame lies on Shioon in this particular case. I lay all the blame on this stupidity on the Sunwoo Clan / the author.
__________________
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 11:39   Link #2056
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
So that's why so many normal guys like Chang Ho could use ki now. They were using the same pills Shioon was using. I don't know why I didn't make the connection sooner.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:18   Link #2057
DarkLordOfkichiku
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xacual View Post
I really don't think most of the blame lies on Shioon in this particular case. I lay all the blame on this stupidity on the Sunwoo Clan / the author.
Blaming the author is te best option. After all, why blame a fictional character? Better to blame the author, who came up with the stupid plot/idea to begin with...
DarkLordOfkichiku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 12:33   Link #2058
Lummie
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Isn't Chang-ho (the bully) in this case pretty much heading towards his death with this revelation? Not that it really matters but it's a fine way to finish him off without bringing him into the story again.

Anyway... if the title of this series "The Breaker" refers to Shioon, then the author should be changing that ASAP to "The Masochist". No, seriously... with all the beatings and violations Shioon gets, you wouldn't be able to come up with a better suited title.
Lummie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 13:02   Link #2059
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Next chapter: Shioon dies, and heartbroken Hyuk So Chun becomes the Breaker to avenge him.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 13:10   Link #2060
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So that's why so many normal guys like Chang Ho could use ki now. They were using the same pills Shioon was using. I don't know why I didn't make the connection sooner.
And the Elder made the connection too. He's probably going to be investigating this "doctor" real soon.

Or maybe Shioon will become "breaker" again by breaking that chair he's strapped to.
Azure-Priest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
gar, harem, manhwa, martial arts, new waves

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.