AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-13, 14:25   Link #121
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by aigomorla View Post
dude ddraig snapped so many times in vol12, he's probably just cursing in his head telling Ise stop trolling and just die!.


Thats why in the end he gets ise by going silent and sleeping making ise cry thinking Ddraig is dead, only to have opfus sip tea going,
"ise... Ddraig is trolling you, he's passed out from using too much energy."

Its ddraig's revenge to make Ise cry for once, since Ddraig did so much crying this vol.
Come on . We know that Ddraig not want Ise dead we see this in vol 12.Also it's not the first time that Ddraig troll Ise. (if he does troll Ise we need the full dialogue for say this 100%). But from the summary it's really seem that Ddraig just troll Ise. Then again i like that Ise just curses after that ophis explain the thing.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-13, 14:31   Link #122
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Then again i like that Ise just curses after that ophis explain the thing.
that is a reaction after u get trolled.

You know Ddraig was doing that and then passed out going:
"suffer you SOB... chichiryutei... oppai dance... heu heu.... this is... zzzzzzz *sleeping*"
aigomorla is offline  
Old 2012-05-13, 18:43   Link #123
Darth SpiderDen
Sekiryuutei
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I find it very funny.
Having Ise in one minute cry and feel sorry for thinking Ddraig's gone and won't be with him anymore and on the next minute cursing and probably thinking to himself that he should really disappear now.
I just love situations where your feeling go from one extreme to the other in under a minute.
__________________
Darth SpiderDen is offline  
Old 2012-05-13, 20:21   Link #124
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
v11 has been completed on BT.


I think this is the actual moment that Ddraig snaps, i was dying of laughter right here.
HAHAHA Yeah that was funny!

For me the other funny part where these 3,
1 ) “This is bad! It’s dangerous to leave that breast alone! A breast which responds to being summoned! A breast which replenishes Sekiryuutei’s power! We won’t know what will happen next! The one which is the most dangerous isn’t the Two-Heavenly dragon or Ophis! It might be Rias Gremory’s breast! Sekiryuutei and Rias Gremory. When these two are together it creates miracles number of times…… And the thing which is the “key” for” it is…….that breast!”
You don’t have to say that out loud with a serious face!


2) Please no! At this rate your oppai will….! The oppai I dearly love will disappear!”
“It might be temporarily! It might get back to the original size once I taka a sleep!”
“Even so, I don’t want to see your oppai getting smaller! I would rather die then to……!”
I will pick death! I don’t want to live by having the breast of the woman I love disappear! Rias made a smile while crying.
Thank you Ise. But this is okay! For me, fighting alongside you makes me happy. –I love you Ise!”
FLOW.
I started to manly cry underneath the armour!
…….She is such a wonderful woman! The woman I fell in love with! She is the best woman there is! I’m glad that I fell in love with Rias! I then shouted the name of the woman I love!
“I also love you Rias! Rias! Rias! Rias!”
Hearing my love call, Rias screams with teary voice!
“We will always be together Ise! Ise! Ise! Ise!”

3) The field which doesn’t even have a weed left.
Yes. The power of love between me and Rias finally wiped out Grim Reapers and the only ones left are Siegfried, Georg, and Pluto. But the sacrifice was too large…..
-Rias’s breast is already flat.
As a result of sending the power of breast to me, her Oppai started get reduced and now there isn’t anything left. Even if she says that it will return to normal if she rests, seeing her state makes me sad and it is hard to endure. If it is this small, it doesn’t have any difference with Koneko-chan now….!
I started to cry a lot when I compared Rias and Koneko-chan’s breast.
HIT!
Konek-chan threw something to my head from the 30th floor of the hotel. I didn’t say anything, but she might have guessed by looking at my eyes. Sensei who made his distance with Pluto landed besides me. Pluto also landed on their side

To me that was funny!
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now  
Old 2012-05-13, 22:32   Link #125
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 23
@sky never underestimate a cats eyesight, they have far better eyesight than humans, it's no wonder she saw Ise's face.

The second one i saw little comedy and all romance, and one of the best after the confession.

Seigfried's reaction was hilarious, though Azazel's reaction was by far the funniest, so much so that even Ise told him to “Shuuuuut up!! Just shut up and fight you idiot Governor!”.
__________________
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-05-13, 23:23   Link #126
fazri
blacksun king
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: jakarta,indonesia
draig mentally broken confirmed.
__________________
fazri is offline  
Old 2012-05-14, 00:33   Link #127
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
draig mentally broken confirmed.
Maybe, but the final bowl came from GR sing the the Oppai dragon theme .
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami
sky black swordman is online now  
Old 2012-05-14, 00:41   Link #128
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Maybe, but the final bowl came from GR sing the the Oppai dragon theme .
LoL poor Ddraig and we didn't expect from GR to sing the the Oppai dragon theme .
__________________
JAGI_X is offline  
Old 2012-05-14, 01:13   Link #129
Soji
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Europe
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
HAHAHA Yeah that was funny!

For me the other funny part where these 3,
1 ) “This is bad! It’s dangerous to leave that breast alone! A breast which responds to being summoned! A breast which replenishes Sekiryuutei’s power! We won’t know what will happen next! The one which is the most dangerous isn’t the Two-Heavenly dragon or Ophis! It might be Rias Gremory’s breast! Sekiryuutei and Rias Gremory. When these two are together it creates miracles number of times…… And the thing which is the “key” for” it is…….that breast!”
You don’t have to say that out loud with a serious face!


2) Please no! At this rate your oppai will….! The oppai I dearly love will disappear!”
“It might be temporarily! It might get back to the original size once I taka a sleep!”
“Even so, I don’t want to see your oppai getting smaller! I would rather die then to……!”
I will pick death! I don’t want to live by having the breast of the woman I love disappear! Rias made a smile while crying.
Thank you Ise. But this is okay! For me, fighting alongside you makes me happy. –I love you Ise!”
FLOW.
I started to manly cry underneath the armour!
…….She is such a wonderful woman! The woman I fell in love with! She is the best woman there is! I’m glad that I fell in love with Rias! I then shouted the name of the woman I love!
“I also love you Rias! Rias! Rias! Rias!”
Hearing my love call, Rias screams with teary voice!
“We will always be together Ise! Ise! Ise! Ise!”

3) The field which doesn’t even have a weed left.
Yes. The power of love between me and Rias finally wiped out Grim Reapers and the only ones left are Siegfried, Georg, and Pluto. But the sacrifice was too large…..
-Rias’s breast is already flat.
As a result of sending the power of breast to me, her Oppai started get reduced and now there isn’t anything left. Even if she says that it will return to normal if she rests, seeing her state makes me sad and it is hard to endure. If it is this small, it doesn’t have any difference with Koneko-chan now….!
I started to cry a lot when I compared Rias and Koneko-chan’s breast.
HIT!
Konek-chan threw something to my head from the 30th floor of the hotel. I didn’t say anything, but she might have guessed by looking at my eyes. Sensei who made his distance with Pluto landed besides me. Pluto also landed on their side

To me that was funny!
Agree this one was funny. Also we can really blame Seigfried from what he say.Still i agree with dragonroots the one from Azazel was more funny .
Also Koneko reaction was funny as well...she seem to read ise pretty well
Don't that i blame her ,I mean ise just thought something really bad



Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
LoL poor Ddraig and we didn't expect from GR to sing the the Oppai dragon theme .
Think about better on this one i don't think it's so strange in the end. Knowing how GR is and that he have the power of dream. But yeah this was really the last blow for the poor Ddraig.
Soji is offline  
Old 2012-05-14, 01:21   Link #130
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
Agree this one was funny. Also we can really blame Seigfried from what he say.Still i agree with dragonroots the one from Azazel was more funny .
Also Koneko reaction was funny as well...she seem to read ise pretty well
Don't that i blame her ,I mean ise just thought something really bad




Think about better on this one i don't think it's so strange in the end. Knowing how GR is and that he have the power of dream. But yeah this was really the last blow for the poor Ddraig.
Well you remmber in vol 7 Ddraig cry and gone crazy when he said "oooooooooooooh! Nobody believes the Oppai Dragon! It's not my fault! It's all his, it's all partner's fault!" Ddraig's crying voice.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline  
Old 2012-05-15, 04:29   Link #131
sky black swordman
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdkimztah View Post
hahaha ddraig will go definitly go insane because of issei.. xDD
Its not will but has or has shown way to many signs of him going insane.

Here two new topics to talk about

1) Is Akeno really as brave no what I mean is she always says she is ready to have sex with Issei anytime he wants but from what I saw in vol 7 during thier date when they when to a love hotel she got really shy, quite, and nervous plus embarrassed. I think when it comes down to it and it is time to have sex with Issei she will be scared and all the other things I said.. Maybe more then Rias. Well then again it will be her first time so its to be expected.

2) It why do many not all pure blood devils and old devils too see themself as superior beings and have so much pride , when they are not. When it comes down to it the dragons are the strongest beings in DxD universe I mean it took the leaders of all 3 factions to take down the two red and white heavenly dragon emperors. Even then the they and the 4 maou and the other factions hold a candle to the Divine Dragons Ophis and GR.
__________________
Date A Live -Tohka Yatogami

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-15 at 05:42.
sky black swordman is online now  
Old 2012-05-15, 07:30   Link #132
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Its not will but has or has shown way to many signs of him going insane.

Here two new topics to talk about

1) Is Akeno really as brave no what I mean is she always says she is ready to have sex with Issei anytime he wants but from what I saw in vol 7 during thier date when they when to a love hotel she got really shy, quite, and nervous plus embarrassed. I think when it comes down to it and it is time to have sex with Issei she will be scared and all the other things I said.. Maybe more then Rias. Well then again it will be her first time so its to be expected.

2) It why do many not all pure blood devils and old devils too see themself as superior beings and have so much pride , when they are not. When it comes down to it the dragons are the strongest beings in DxD universe I mean it took the leaders of all 3 factions to take down the two red and white heavenly dragon emperors. Even then the they and the 4 maou and the other factions hold a candle to the Divine Dragons Ophis and GR.
1.) It's the thrill of being "naughty" and "stealing from Rias" that excites her, not so much the prospect of sex with Issei itself. (Although he DOES make her very happy.)

2.) Inbreeding to the point of idiocy. They (mostly the "old maou") have been telling each other how "superior" they are for so long that they believe it regardless of any and all evidence to the contrary. Issei gave Shalba in Vol 11 an audition so Shalba could prove himself worthy of the title "Maou" that he's been spreading about. Shalba failed MISERABLY and his only retort was "YOU DIRTY DRAGON! (Eyes go wild, starts foaming at the mouth.)" He keeps repeating that over and over again until Issei finally puts him out of his misery.
Azure-Priest is offline  
Old 2012-05-15, 10:06   Link #133
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Its not will but has or has shown way to many signs of him going insane.

Here two new topics to talk about

1) Is Akeno really as brave no what I mean is she always says she is ready to have sex with Issei anytime he wants but from what I saw in vol 7 during thier date when they when to a love hotel she got really shy, quite, and nervous plus embarrassed. I think when it comes down to it and it is time to have sex with Issei she will be scared and all the other things I said.. Maybe more then Rias. Well then again it will be her first time so its to be expected.

2) It why do many not all pure blood devils and old devils too see themself as superior beings and have so much pride , when they are not. When it comes down to it the dragons are the strongest beings in DxD universe I mean it took the leaders of all 3 factions to take down the two red and white heavenly dragon emperors. Even then the they and the 4 maou and the other factions can't hold a candle to the Divine Dragons Ophis and GR.
1) No, I don't think she is. I think she knows what Ise likes, and is trying to keep up the image she had when he was first attracted to her. Not to say she doesn't like ecchi stuff, but as Ise frequently notices, she and Rias are really just normal girls.

2) Before the truce, they were in a three-way racial war for complete extermination. That kind of conflict would obviously breed superiority issues. Besides, it's a common trick for authors to make middle-level characters with over-inflated pride as foils to the main characters strength and humility.


Or potentially we're reading too much into it, and the author just likes Akeno that way, and the nobles are jerks because they're jerks.
__________________
XFire is offline  
Old 2012-05-15, 10:36   Link #134
dragonroots
Carefree Dragon
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Canada
Age: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
1) Is Akeno really as brave no what I mean is she always says she is ready to have sex with Issei anytime he wants but from what I saw in vol 7 during thier date when they when to a love hotel she got really shy, quite, and nervous plus embarrassed. I think when it comes down to it and it is time to have sex with Issei she will be scared and all the other things I said.. Maybe more then Rias. Well then again it will be her first time so its to be expected.
I think before v7, she would have been absolutely terrified at the start, but she would probably go through with it (she did genuinely love him before v7, her feelings just reached their peak at the end of v7). After v7 i don't think she would be at all scared, in v11 if Ise had lost his virginity to Rias already i think she would have jumped Ise the second she got the chance. After v12, i don't think she will have any reservations about when she jumps him, same with the other girls, i have no doubt that the girls are gonna be seducing him left right and center (to the point where i think even Ise may start running to get some alone time) with the exception of Irina who has to keep herself pure both in heart and body for reasons already discussed.

Edit:For those who are questioning whether Irina wants to become a fallen angel (most posts in question and answer thread):

How many times am i gonna have to say this "IRINA DOES NOT WANT TO BECOME A FALLEN ANGEL!", she wants to remain an angel. Irina becomes confused when Ise compliments or touches her (even if by accident) because she is denying her feelings in order to remain an angel, due to the confusion, Irina's thoughts flash between pure and impure, it is those impure thoughts that cause her to flicker between fallen and pure, when she says to Ise both times "do you want me to become fallen", it is more of her trying to tell him off because if he continues she will become a fallen.

I apologize for getting a little upset here, i'm just a little frustrated that people seem to think Irina "wants" to become a fallen angel.
__________________

Last edited by dragonroots; 2012-05-15 at 21:15.
dragonroots is offline  
Old 2012-05-19, 07:09   Link #135
Mammon
Junior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Ireland
Someone mentioned that vali and ise will wait to be on even terms to fight,I personally don't believe this,I think that ise will always be behind vali even though he now has even capabilitys or even more than vali.
I just hope the author makes it so vali gets a even better power just so the rivalry will continue,these are my feelings anyway
Mammon is offline  
Old 2012-05-19, 07:27   Link #136
Azure-Priest
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mammon View Post
Someone mentioned that vali and ise will wait to be on even terms to fight,I personally don't believe this,I think that ise will always be behind vali even though he now has even capabilitys or even more than vali.
I just hope the author makes it so vali gets a even better power just so the rivalry will continue,these are my feelings anyway
That IS the author's stated goal, yes.

Vali will ALWAYS be ahead of Ise, forcing him to improve.
Azure-Priest is offline  
Old 2012-05-19, 09:21   Link #137
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
@Azure-Priest I remmber that Issei said he wants to catch up with Vali and saigoro too.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline  
Old 2012-05-19, 13:16   Link #138
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
it is assumed that the most powerful beings in this series are the two divine dragons ophis and great red so I think the future antagonist of the series is a third divine dragon with equal power to great red and ophis
__________________
rickiminato is offline  
Old 2012-05-19, 13:19   Link #139
Uberchu
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
I'm pretty sure that Ise will eventually surpass Vali considering the title is High School Dxd. It's pretty obvious Ise will take the title DxD and become the strongest dragon.
Uberchu is offline  
Old 2012-05-19, 16:01   Link #140
XFire
Harem Seeker
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In between the Light and Darkness
Vali will always be stronger than Ise on paper, and if they have a friendly match, or even an all out fight with just the two of them, Vali will always win.

However, the second one of the girls, or hell, even Kiba or Gasper, is endangered by one of Vali's actions, there isn't enough power in heaven and hell together to save him from Ise.
__________________
XFire is offline  
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.