AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-11, 13:27   Link #7261
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: hahahahahahahahaha
Age: 25
Amen to this:


http://uk.news.yahoo.com/earliest-ma...175153101.html


I guess that means end of the year party will be on as usual. So happy I could cry.
__________________
A politically ignorant person who embraces only hedonism as the main philosophical doctrine.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 18:36   Link #7262
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
What's worse is how long it likely took those pages to be found and reported. Actually, the fact they had to be reported at all is horrendous. Shouldn't one of the first things that the FBI does in terms of pedophile searching is to check facebook for simple group names like that? Like half of those spell out exactly what they are.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 19:31   Link #7263
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm right behind you
Age: 32
WW2-era plane found in the Egyptian desert.

Yes, relics from the war pop up quite often, but check out the condition this plane is in after 70 years in the Sahara. And it was just by happenstance that it was found by a Polish oil prospector.
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 20:06   Link #7264
Dhomochevsky
temporary safeguard
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Germany
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What's worse is how long it likely took those pages to be found and reported. Actually, the fact they had to be reported at all is horrendous. Shouldn't one of the first things that the FBI does in terms of pedophile searching is to check facebook for simple group names like that? Like half of those spell out exactly what they are.
If I ever stumbled upon childporn online, the last thing I would do, is tell anyone about it.
When accessing the picture is already the crime, then how could I be sure, I wouldn't get in trouble myself just for finding it?

Reasoning and logic seems to be absent when it comes to that topic. Better not get involved at all.
Dhomochevsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 20:06   Link #7265
ganbaru
books-eater youkai
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Betweem wisdom and insanity
Gold! Haiti hopes ore find will spur mining boom
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...05-11-17-02-38
It would be nice if ( some of) the money could stry and help Haiti but I wouldn't be surprised if the ned up scewed up again.
__________________

ganbaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 20:41   Link #7266
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
Wasn't that what the Spanish were after 500 years ago? Well that and a quicker (not already controlled) route to the East Indies?
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 20:47   Link #7267
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Gold! Haiti hopes ore find will spur mining boom
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...05-11-17-02-38
It would be nice if ( some of) the money could stry and help Haiti but I wouldn't be surprised if the ned up scewed up again.
Quote:
"If the mining companies are honest and if Haiti has a good government, then here is a way for this country to move forward," said Bureau of Mines Director Dieuseul Anglade.
the Haitians are doom.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 21:46   Link #7268
Mr Hat and Clogs
Troublemaker Fanclub
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Regardless of the fact that its disgusting it is ridiculously facepalm worthy. I mean COME ON look at the names of those groups. They aren't even trying to hide it.

I do find all the comments that are now wanting Facebook or Zuckerberg banned because of this or charged with not moderating it enough. Did anyone consider the possibility that FB left the pages up for longer then they should because they could have been working with the FBI to track down members of these groups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhomochevsky View Post
If I ever stumbled upon childporn online, the last thing I would do, is tell anyone about it.
When accessing the picture is already the crime, then how could I be sure, I wouldn't get in trouble myself just for finding it?

Reasoning and logic seems to be absent when it comes to that topic. Better not get involved at all.
That is also true.
__________________
Mr Hat and Clogs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-11, 22:53   Link #7269
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: On the whole, I'd rather be in Kyoto ...
Age: 57
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
What's worse is how long it likely took those pages to be found and reported. Actually, the fact they had to be reported at all is horrendous. Shouldn't one of the first things that the FBI does in terms of pedophile searching is to check facebook for simple group names like that? Like half of those spell out exactly what they are.
Well, it certainly makes it a snap job for the world's authorities to find all the STOOPID offenders. Kind of like the idiot that gets nailed displaying stolen loot hauls on their Facebook pages.

Much of the population of the world (internet user bracket) is simply that stupid.
Vexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 03:49   Link #7270
AnimeFan188
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
'Jackie' the Ripper: Was the Infamous Serial Killer a Woman?

"It's history's most famous unsolved crime spree. In 1888, a serial killer who came
to be known as Jack the Ripper gruesomely murdered five prostitutes in London's
Whitechapel district. More than 100 men, from Lewis Carroll to Queen Victoria's
grandson, have since been labeled suspects, and the guesswork has spawned an
entire field of study, known as "Ripperology." Now, a new book turns the
speculation on its head, by arguing that Jack the Ripper was actually a woman."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/jackie-ripper-...211027739.html


I guess that vacation to Jyusenkyo springs was what pushed him/her over the edge.
AnimeFan188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 04:24   Link #7271
sneaker
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
What about aliens? Is there any proof that Jack the Ripper was not a man but in fact an alien?
sneaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 04:31   Link #7272
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
What, you mean Black Butler had it right? Was a demon involved?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-12, 05:02   Link #7273
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnimeFan188 View Post
"It's history's most famous unsolved crime spree. In 1888, a serial killer who came
to be known as Jack the Ripper gruesomely murdered five prostitutes in London's
Whitechapel district. More than 100 men, from Lewis Carroll to Queen Victoria's
grandson, have since been labeled suspects, and the guesswork has spawned an
entire field of study, known as "Ripperology." Now, a new book turns the
speculation on its head, by arguing that Jack the Ripper was actually a woman."

See:

http://news.yahoo.com/jackie-ripper-...211027739.html


I guess that vacation to Jyusenkyo springs was what pushed him/her over the edge.
My God! Fate/Apocrypha got it right.
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 21:40   Link #7274
andyjay729
YOU EEDIOT!!!
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: I'm right behind you
Age: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
What, you mean Black Butler had it right? Was a demon involved?
Or El Chupacabra?
andyjay729 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 22:39   Link #7275
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Where I can learn to be lonely.
Age: 29
And Saintess just popped a aneurysm.
MeoTwister5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 23:17   Link #7276
Xellos-_^
Married
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: R'lyeh
Age: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by sneaker View Post
What about aliens? Is there any proof that Jack the Ripper was not a man but in fact an alien?
he was kidnapped by Aliens, the Vorlons.
__________________
Xellos-_^ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-13, 23:31   Link #7277
Ithekro
Warning
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Republic of California
Age: 37
He was an energy being/alien in Star Trek back in the 1960s.

The Babylon 5 version was sort of nice in how he was presented. And especially how they show us who he really was. His last line is rather hauntingly cold.

Interestingly there is a "King Arthur" in Babylon 5 as well. Michael York played him rather well.
__________________
Dessler Soto, Banzai! Signature by ganbaru
Rena's Saimoe Take Home List 2014: Dairenji Suzuka.Misawa Maho.
Ithekro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 06:38   Link #7278
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Father Jumps From Moving Car To Save Daughter In Wenzhou, China (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ref=weird-news
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 07:03   Link #7279
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Classified
Look Saintess! Real-life cat girls.

Also something nice....and bad.

Good Foreigners Doing Good and Bad Foreigners Doing Evil
__________________
MrTerrorist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-14, 07:08   Link #7280
Tom Bombadil
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Father Jumps From Moving Car To Save Daughter In Wenzhou, China (VIDEO)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ref=weird-news
China's explosion of the number of cars has far out paced the general population's awareness for safety regulations.
Tom Bombadil is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
humor, news

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 20:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.