AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-17, 07:02   Link #281
Maugomale
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Spoiler for Kirino route HUGE SPOILERS:


My heart died
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:03   Link #282
Kirito
Unlimited Flag Works!
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by maugomale View Post
Spoiler for kirino route huge spoilers:


my heart died
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?!!!
__________________
Kirito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:09   Link #283
zeko
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
so the game is out?
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:15   Link #284
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
^Yep. Just released today...

Second picwww
I laughed at the last pic xD
Kinda wish the boy has Kirino personality and the girl has Kyousuke's instead, but it still awesome xD


Chibineko? xD
Spoiler for dawww:
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:25   Link #285
zeko
Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
lol, i really want to know what was the conversation between them to let her strep :xD

anyone can translate a summary of some of the paths available online?
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 08:13   Link #286
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Live streaming play through:
http://www.twitch.tv/inunonanahou

It's currently on Saori route...
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 08:16   Link #287
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Wow both Kirino and Kuroneko ending pics are nice

So in Kirino route I guess they're not siblings? Wonder how that was revealed...
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 08:23   Link #288
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
So in Kirino route I guess they're not siblings? Wonder how that was revealed...
Back in the first game.


*Is relaxing with the game when not reading stuff at work.*
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 08:24   Link #289
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
So in Kirino route I guess they're not siblings? Wonder how that was revealed...
Since it's a continuation of the previous game...
Spoiler for Kyousuke & Kirino:
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:21   Link #290
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Using the last energy to post this before I die due to blood loss...
Spoiler for Ayaseeeeeee~:


I seriously love these types of ending scene. Much better than pregnant end, IMO
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:29   Link #291
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Love the first picture, but wtf is wrong with Kirino in that last one?

I have a gripe with these epilogue images, though. The "adults" don't look any different than they did as teenagers outside of their choice of clothing. Apparently people don't truly age in this series.
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:32   Link #292
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Using the last energy to post this before I die due to blood loss...

I seriously love these types of ending scene. Much better than pregnant end, IMO
You're so weak, bakAnki. However, I do agree with your opinion when comparing these endings to the pregnant endings.


Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
I have a gripe with these epilogue images, though. The "adults" don't look any different than they did as teenagers outside of their choice of clothing. Apparently people don't truly age in this series.
Looking at how old their kids are, the couples would be in their late 20's or early 30's, which isn't that old. So, I don't think there is an aging issue here.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:38   Link #293
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Looking at how old their kids are, the couples would be in their late 20's or early 30's, which isn't that old. So, I don't think there is an aging issue here.
The way people look changes a lot just from high school to college, let alone from high school (or in Ayase and Kirino's cases, middle school) to being out of college for a near decade. Maybe Asians are slightly different in this regard, but I doubt they look the exact same as they did.

Spoiler for Epilogues:
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:41   Link #294
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
The way people look changes a lot just from high school to college, let alone from high school (or in Ayase and Kirino's cases, middle school) to being out of college for a near decade. Maybe Asians are slightly different in this regard, but I doubt they look the exact same as they did.

Spoiler for Epilogues:
My experience is that people change the most in middle school, late 30's, and mid-late 40's~early 50's. So, I don't really see a problem with how things are portrayed. But then, it might be our family tends to be young (no smoking, drinking, etc). Both my parents look like they're in their mid-30's when they're already in their mid-50's. It also goes for myself: People think I'm a high school student despite having graduated over 5 years ago
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:47   Link #295
Key Board
Donut
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
I noticed something very disturbing from these pictures..


He must really really like that green polo shirt
__________________
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:49   Link #296
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Well compared to the adult/future look on PapaKiki PSP game or even the college-life Manami that looks really different with the usual Manami, the adult Kyousuke, Kirino, Ayase, and Ruri on the epilogue looks lazy, but honestly, I personally don't mind about it.

I lol at one comment on Japanese blog about Ayase epilogue, "So that's Ayase and Kirino child"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
You're so weak, bakAnki. However, I do agree with your opinion when comparing these endings to the pregnant endings.
Well yeah, I'm that weak against Ayase. But I recover quick too, so there's that xD


Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I noticed something very disturbing from these pictures..


He must really really like that green polo shirt
On his defense it's different route/future for each girl so it only count as one xD
But yeah, I remember he only wear one same t-shirt on the entire first game They give him one new cloth set for the second game, I think. The cloth he wore on the first date with Ruri, IIRC.
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:54   Link #297
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
Well compared to the adult/future look on PapaKiki PSP game or even the college-life Manami that looks really different with the usual Manami, the adult Kyousuke, Kirino, Ayase, and Ruri on the epilogue looks lazy, but honestly, I personally don't mind about it.
Yuuta doesn't change at all, and Manami only changed her hair style, nothing else (okay, she didn't wear glasses, but that's not really that much of a change).

But meh, my eyes are on the kids.

*Licks lips as blood flows from her nose*
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:57   Link #298
GDB
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
But meh, my eyes are on the kids.

*Licks lips as blood flows from her nose*
Are you channeling Kirino?
GDB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 11:59   Link #299
Sumeragi
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Dai Korai Teikoku
Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Are you channeling Kirino?
I'm a known loli/shotacon. Even Kirino was once a target.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 12:04   Link #300
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣
 
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: bakanki.blogspot.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Yuuta doesn't change at all, and Manami only changed her hair style, nothing else (okay, she didn't wear glasses, but that's not really that much of a change).

But meh, my eyes are on the kids.

*Licks lips as blood flows from her nose*
But that hair style really surprise most of people back then. If they didn't mention she was Manami, I probably have to think about it for a second before realized and accepted it was her ^^
And in Yuuta case, who give a damn about him? Our eyes will be on the girls anyway xDD

My eyes are still on Ayase....... most of the time, since Lolise and Lolineko do look freakin' adorable x33
__________________
bakAnki is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:56.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.