AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-17, 04:37   Link #21
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
^
ALOT MORE BONUS eh?

Wonder what is Capcom hidding in their disc locked content now.


Also Pawns Unleashed

iPhone/Ipad App, potentially you can win with this some "DLC" codes
http://www.capcom-unity.com/gregaman...gma_mobile_app

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YId7nhv2qt4
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 04:51   Link #22
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
^ Color eyes bonus..Color skin bonus Color hair bonus...

and something like this

__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:27   Link #23
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
^
OMG!!! I knew it...

The better hair styles are DLC's again along with the colors.


Also that tentacle arrows use to rape goblins?! O_O Wow...this game just gets better and better gameplay wise.
DLC though is a HUGE NO.

Edit:

3 Class Types

__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:41   Link #24
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
^ Color eyes bonus..Color skin bonus Color hair bonus...

and something like this

lol that pawn looks a bit like Noel from FF13-2 or is it just me? XD


I'm content with my main pawn, I don't want to turn her into a loli mage although I'd like to have a loli mage. And certainly not turning myself into one neither!


In an ideal world, I would have a loli mage voice by KugiRie in my party. Instead of calling me master, she would call me baka and kick my ass, resulting in a loss of my HP.



And... what? Tentacles? Servant of Nyarlathotep?
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 07:56   Link #25
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
^
OMG!!! I knew it...

The better hair styles are DLC's again along with the colors.


Also that tentacle arrows use to rape goblins?! O_O Wow...this game just gets better and better gameplay wise.

Nope..i don't think that is required the Dlc for it (Hair bonus eyes bonus and other...)..is more probably you can unlock it by some mission, or something..but i don't know...i found an easy way to do it


Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
lol that pawn looks a bit like Noel from FF13-2 or is it just me? XD


I'm content with my main pawn, I don't want to turn her into a loli mage although I'd like to have a loli mage. And certainly not turning myself into one neither!


In an ideal world, I would have a loli mage voice by KugiRie in my party. Instead of calling me master, she would call me baka and kick my ass, resulting in a loss of my HP.



And... what? Tentacles? Servant of Nyarlathotep?

lol..yeah..she is like Noel..

for the weapon tentacle rape like Kenji named..there are so many weapons...and are really good..magic and normal..

My real problem is to choose the class..i like to be magician..but it's seems to be a little limited...i don't know...
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 10:36   Link #26
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Dragon's Dogma has 8 classes, if I'm not mistaken. I think that one from demo was a Ranger class, or maybe Strider? I usually play as two-handed sword freak but I'm loving the twin-blades + bow combo, so I'll go with that. My character will be male with only little tweaks done on default one. I think he looks pretty awesome in the first place. MY main pawn will be blonde elf girl.

Anyway, here is the official video trailer with the touch of B'z. Has the 80' feel. ^^

Spoiler for YouTube Dragon's Dogma video:
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 20:32   Link #27
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Re-watched....Yep it's Noel alright....

As for classes man I really like the mage levitate and heal magic, but I feel I don't wanna hybrid my class, because of weapon changing. If Id go sword and shield or be like Guts in Berserk that has a 2 handed sword frenzy. Heck I even saw a youtibe vid with 2 handed swords they can kill in one blow even large enemies.


Classes

Quote:
Fighter – Defeating smaller targets, grappling, soaking up damage

Strider – Hit and run fights, longer encounters, outdoor areas are preferable, to make the best use of their range

Mage – Healing, removing debilitations, elemental damage, area of effect damage

Mystic Knight – Protecting the party, keeping people alive

Warrior – Knocking down enemies and taking on groups

Assassin – Higher damage (especially at night), better as a hero’s vocation rather than a pawn’s

Ranger – Good at long range and when loaded with a supply of curative/damaging

Magick Archer – Good damage over time as opposed to burst damage

Sorcerer – Massive elemental damage
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 03:12   Link #28
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Dragon's Dogma has 8 classes, if I'm not mistaken. I think that one from demo was a Ranger class, or maybe Strider? I usually play as two-handed sword freak but I'm loving the twin-blades + bow combo, so I'll go with that. My character will be male with only little tweaks done on default one. I think he looks pretty awesome in the first place. MY main pawn will be blonde elf girl.

Anyway, here is the official video trailer with the touch of B'z. Has the 80' feel. ^^

Spoiler for YouTube Dragon's Dogma video:


Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Re-watched....Yep it's Noel alright....

As for classes man I really like the mage levitate and heal magic, but I feel I don't wanna hybrid my class, because of weapon changing. If Id go sword and shield or be like Guts in Berserk that has a 2 handed sword frenzy. Heck I even saw a youtibe vid with 2 handed swords they can kill in one blow even large enemies.

Yeah..i also like to use the sword..is for this that i'm a little indecisive for choose the class..because is true i like to be a magician..but i like to use a sword..and in this game if you have a pawn magician, he can use mage to you, and the sword can become magic...also the Magick Archer is interesting..

And my pawn will be a girl..probably a Elf girl.

The video you posted, Crimson Cloud, is awesome..i hope the story is good ..maybe there is a bit of romance..in this video seems like this...
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 03:50   Link #29
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
If what we were using in the demo was a strider then I think I'll be sticking with that class... I like the versatility from switching from a bow to daggers, cover both long and short range. My main pawn will most likely stay a warrior.

I just need a loli support mage.
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 12:42   Link #30
Crimrui
Hollow
 
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: River of solitude
Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui Send a message via Skype™ to Crimrui
Oh, so there were nine classes? Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
And my pawn will be a girl..probably a Elf girl.
Sweet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
The video you posted, Crimson Cloud, is awesome..i hope the story is good ..maybe there is a bit of romance..in this video seems like this...
Yup, I also liked the vid. As for romance part, funny you should mention it as Hideaki Itsuno, has published a new devblog post about the game, detailing a few things that weren't said before.

“Quests all start and end in various ways,” says Itsuno. “Sometimes they’ll begin when you talk to a resident, sometimes they’ll start without you having to do anything. There are quests posted up on the notice board of the local pub , just as there are quests that you are entrusted with by the duke. You might even end up going on a date with one of the residents you have grown close to.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/13...on-and-quests/
__________________
Crimrui is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 22:27   Link #31
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
They said they didn't focus too much on the romance part, but more on the story and gameplay. Liking the huge knight in the link. Wow as in HUGE.

Also in 2009 a female was hired in Capcom to make Dragon's Dogma and was harassed, she Attempted Suicide.

http://kotaku.com/5911353/japanese-g...ium=socialflow
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 02:08   Link #32
rickiminato
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Mexico
I'll buy dragon's dogma for two reasons
1 looks great
2 provides access to the demo of Resident Evil 6
__________________
rickiminato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 04:18   Link #33
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson Cloud View Post
Oh, so there were nine classes? Cool.


Sweet.



Yup, I also liked the vid. As for romance part, funny you should mention it as Hideaki Itsuno, has published a new devblog post about the game, detailing a few things that weren't said before.

“Quests all start and end in various ways,” says Itsuno. “Sometimes they’ll begin when you talk to a resident, sometimes they’ll start without you having to do anything. There are quests posted up on the notice board of the local pub , just as there are quests that you are entrusted with by the duke. You might even end up going on a date with one of the residents you have grown close to.”

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/05/13...on-and-quests/

Interesting...thanks for posting the link.., in the comments, i see people complaining about the graphics..is strange, i think that the graphics is good..especially the lighting system,in the demo i noticed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
They said they didn't focus too much on the romance part, but more on the story and gameplay. Liking the huge knight in the link. Wow as in HUGE.

Also in 2009 a female was hired in Capcom to make Dragon's Dogma and was harassed, she Attempted Suicide.

http://kotaku.com/5911353/japanese-g...ium=socialflow

Is ok if they didn't focused too much in the romance part..but i like the romance is in the game..if it, is done well, can make the story more good, for me.

In the video that Crimson Cloud posted, i can see already three girl that maybe can be important in the game, the girl with long hairs, the knight girl, the Queen/daughter-Queen....ho man i can't wait...i just hope the story is good..i want to play the game so badly..

For the news you posted Kenji, is sad to read it..she could give a big hand to help in this,and i like to know that there is girls that can do it, is funny that her "boss" is a female...i guess, she was jealous.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 05:23   Link #34
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Unfortunately, that's how this world operates... if you're fortunate enough, you won't have to deal with this at work but workplace politics are everywhere. People will do whatever unethical to protect their own interest, in this case save their own jobs.

Should have filed the lawsuit sooner, basically took her idea then claim credit for it. Good that it doesn't directly deal with the creation of the game, but the efficiency of running the game, otherwise I'd feel awkward playing it...
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 10:18   Link #35
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Yup..you're right.


just watch what i found

So...everyone makes sure...........your female pawn,elf-normal-loli..wears it


Spoiler:
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 15:58   Link #36
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
You have put some funny ideas into my head now, my friend.

Why couldn't we create at least 2 pawns?
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 16:08   Link #37
Edge Meltdown
AxS HxM TxA RxS JxK HxM
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: akihabara :D
Age: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yup..you're right.


just watch what i found

So...everyone makes sure...........your female pawn,elf-normal-loli..wears it


Spoiler:
+1 now i wouldn't be bored ogling my own pawn i wonder if there's a v-string...

btw, is that actually a equipment or a crafting item?
Edge Meltdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 02:20   Link #38
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yup..you're right.


just watch what i found

So...everyone makes sure...........your female pawn,elf-normal-loli..wears it


Spoiler:
Ohh yeah! Now Iam torn to make a well clad voluptuous pawn or a loli pawn.

Damn thongs one of my weaknesses...

Well either way now just a week away before I get my copy.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 03:54   Link #39
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Where hot girls are fighting!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizuno View Post
You have put some funny ideas into my head now, my friend.

Why couldn't we create at least 2 pawns?

Yeah..we can create one main pawn..damn...this is something Capcom should have changed...



Quote:
Originally Posted by Edge Meltdown View Post
+1 now i wouldn't be bored ogling my own pawn i wonder if there's a v-string...

btw, is that actually a equipment or a crafting item?

..not really sure...i don't have the game to test the item..but there are chance that maybe if you have a female pawn, she can dress it, or maybe you can make it a gift for a female in the game, to start romance or something..i don't know really..i have to get the game first...after, i'm going to test everything..


Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
Ohh yeah! Now Iam torn to make a well clad voluptuous pawn or a loli pawn.

Damn thongs one of my weaknesses...

Well either way now just a week away before I get my copy.


..don't worry kenji..i tell you where you can find it

I hope that Tuesday i get my copy.
__________________
Merilyn Mensola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 07:50   Link #40
Mizuno
Undefined
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: With the gods
Age: 30
Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Just changed my character (my best attempt at creating myself) into a loli. Hmm, I can certainly run faster and jump on rocks instead of climbing rocks. I think I will switch back before I get the full game though. lol
__________________
Mizuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:22.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.