AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Games

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-19, 15:46   Link #181
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Hilde from SC4/5 is awesome and she's fully armored. Samus (non zero lol) awesome, is there one ninja girl whos fully clothed? XD and latex suits don't count. :P

I got no problem with a little skin... Just haven't seen a fully clothed (even cleavage) female ninja.
__________________
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 15:49   Link #182
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
About the only erotic Ninja girl that I think can be viewed as an insult is Milleena from Mortal Kombat, all the other ninja girls I mentioned were still decent at best, and not as fan service heavy as people tend to exaggerate over. -_-

Think about it men with less clothing as possible in video games is okay to both men and women but, on the other side it can viewed as an insult for both men and women if Woman follow that route and is classified as fanservice or erotic when it's not always meant to be that way. Why?
__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 15:54   Link #183
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Hilde from SC4/5 is awesome and she's fully armored. Samus (non zero lol) awesome, is there one ninja girl whos fully clothed? XD and latex suits don't count. :P

I got no problem with a little skin... Just haven't seen a fully clothed (even cleavage) female ninja.
I gave you two examples of ninjas who are fully clothed. Ibuki,and Ayame.

In case you need pictures:
Ibuki(As you can see her arms are exposed and her hips are exposed is that not fully clothed enough for you?)


Ayame: (Just her legs and feet are exposed. Is that a problem?)


Also Hilde is a freaking knight of course she would be fully armored, it would definitely make no sense if they went the fanservice route with her.

Samus has a legit reason to wear skin tight spandex. When she's in the suit it's more comfortable and probably less sweaty for her while she's armored up. She could have gone naked while in the suit but her modesty would be at risk should she have to fight outside the suit and the ESRB would flip wouldn't it?
__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment

Last edited by DingoEnderZOE2; 2012-05-19 at 16:10.
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 16:12   Link #184
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Age: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Now now, I don't think saying it once makes it a phobia.
Well the problem is that he doesn't just say it once but displays some sort of disgust towards women in games all the time.

And its so much that it could be a whole thread discussion about it, he is infamous lol
__________________
No longer a NEET so I'll not be online as often.
Ignore gender and kick sexuality to the curb!
I'm a big mecha fan, who keeps playing the SRW series.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 18:32   Link #185
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by DingoEnderZOE2 View Post
I gave you two examples of ninjas who are fully clothed. Ibuki,and Ayame.
To make this thread back to topic, I'm adding Kunimitsu from previous Tekken :

__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 19:23   Link #186
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
^ Funnily enough, huh? She was pretty much fully clothed there. I was actually thinking just that. Even her mask covered her whole face.

That's from Tekken 2 right, by the way? I seem to remember even her arms being covered in T1.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 19:33   Link #187
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
^ Funnily enough, huh? She was pretty much fully clothed there. I was actually thinking just that. Even her mask covered her whole face.

That's from Tekken 2 right, by the way? I seem to remember even her arms being covered in T1.
Yep. Back in T1, she was wearing a full purple suit~ and I believe the purple suit she had in TAG1 was actually the redesigned T1 outfit. It's more like SC's Taki tight suit, but back in T1, it didn't look like that due to the graphical technology at that time

I personally like her new TAG2 design. Sure, it's more revealing, but for me it's still a proper kunoichi outfit.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 19:37   Link #188
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
Well the problem is that he doesn't just say it once but displays some sort of disgust towards women in games all the time.

And its so much that it could be a whole thread discussion about it, he is infamous lol

Spoiler for Its not sexist or phobia shit....:


lol I thought Kuminitsu was a new character. Guess there is a fully clothed female ninja, arms Idc about aslong as side boob isn't showing it's what i was looking for. thanks Ryona
__________________

Last edited by Kyero Fox; 2012-05-19 at 19:49.
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 20:33   Link #189
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: ImaginaryLand
Age: 23
I don't like when female characters are oversexualized either... I can see where Kyero Fox is coming from... :|

Edit: Oh, but I do like the new designs for Kunimitsu, Angel, and Ogre. At this point I'm hoping for more old stages since I'm fine with the characters already included, I know more will be added so my main focus is the stage selection... I want Xiaoyu Land and Pink Pop.
__________________

momobunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 20:49   Link #190
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Kunimitsu looks awesome, she's hardly sexualized at all. I just hope she has a cool full covered outfit as well.
__________________
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 20:52   Link #191
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Kunimitsu looks awesome, she's hardly sexualized at all. I just hope she has a cool full covered outfit as well.
Foooooox there goes the misleading words again.
__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 21:11   Link #192
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Fully clothed outfits are cooler to me. If thats sexist or phobia, then what ever.
__________________
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 21:21   Link #193
DingoEnderZOE2
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Ohayo
Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Fully clothed outfits are cooler to me. If thats sexist or phobia, then what ever.
Yet Didn't you mention before that you don't mind fanservice? Dammnit just when I thought I had an understanding of you Now I'm confused and Starting to wonder if there's a strong personal reason for you to be so strongly against female skin exposure in video games.

It's like you prefer men be the only ones allowed to be exposed or in fan servicey attire in video games while all girls should be covered up or something. >_<

(Was kinda hoping you'd just shrug and laugh at my previous teasing statement.)
__________________
Anime in progress and enjoying: Persona 4 the golden
Animes on Hold:None
Animes completed:I wanna be the strongest in the world,Super Sonico The Animation, Hajime no Ippo:Rising, Wake up girls,Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to The Animation
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 22:17   Link #194
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryonea View Post
Yep. Back in T1, she was wearing a full purple suit~ and I believe the purple suit she had in TAG1 was actually the redesigned T1 outfit. It's more like SC's Taki tight suit, but back in T1, it didn't look like that due to the graphical technology at that time

I personally like her new TAG2 design. Sure, it's more revealing, but for me it's still a proper kunoichi outfit.
Wasn't her Tag1 costume closer to the T2 outfit in that screenshot there? I think in T1 she looked like Yoshimitsu even in the mask.

Quote:
At this point I'm hoping for more old stages since I'm fine with the characters already included, I know more will be added so my main focus is the stage selection... I want Xiaoyu Land and Pink Pop.
And at this point I'm just hoping for old Heihachi to in some way be playable (Harada didn't respond to my tweet ) It won't feel complete if he's not there...

Quote:
lol I thought Kuminitsu was a new character. Guess there is a fully clothed female ninja, arms Idc about aslong as side boob isn't showing it's what i was looking for. thanks Ryona
Nope, she's from the very beginning, now back by popular demand.
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 22:19   Link #195
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Snake Way
Age: 25
Send a message via AIM to Kyero Fox
Oooh god now I remember... I thought she was a guy back then! XD
__________________
Kyero Fox is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 22:59   Link #196
Xagzan
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Oooh god now I remember... I thought she was a guy back then! XD
Well back in T1, she pretty much had the same moveset and even same deep voice samples as Yoshimitsu, so everyone just assumed that I believe.

Of course by T2, polygonal as it was, and most definitely by TT1, they gave her breasts, sooo kind of a giveaway
Xagzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-19, 23:27   Link #197
Ryonea
Smiling beauty
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Indonesia
Age: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xagzan View Post
Wasn't her Tag1 costume closer to the T2 outfit in that screenshot there? I think in T1 she looked like Yoshimitsu even in the mask.
She has both her T1 and T2 outfit

In T1:


and TAG1:


Characters and stages aside, some people are concerned about the customization options.

Up till now, the arcade's customization is limited, even compared to T6. Sure, the hair customization is more advanced like in the trailer shown long time ago, but for the body, apparently it's only "upper" and "lower" (no individual hands and feet customization like T6). Don't really know about the color scheme, but what I knew is that people wished for more SC-ish customization using a color wheel.
__________________
Kotori Minami & Hanayo Koizumi [Love Live! School Idol Project]
<Click to go into my artwork thread>
Ryonea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 02:08   Link #198
Mateus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
So I'm guessing like Jun, Kunimitsu has a good chance of making it into T7 with all of the fan hype for her to return? I just wonder if this will be the same Kunimitsu from T1/T2 or a new Kunimitsu (because she does not look like she was born circa 57/58 at all)
__________________
Account closing soon, found original account, thanks.
Mateus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 02:19   Link #199
Westlo
Lets be reality
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mateus View Post
So I'm guessing like Jun, Kunimitsu has a good chance of making it into T7 with all of the fan hype for her to return? I just wonder if this will be the same Kunimitsu from T1/T2 or a new Kunimitsu (because she does not look like she was born circa 57/58 at all)
Fan hype? lol I bet most people here won't run into a single Kunimitsu online amongst a sea of Mishima's and Kazama's. She was a no brainer to add to this game considering nearly everyone was already in it... but went they go next gen and cut the roster to 20-25 for Tekken X Street Fighter (so roster of 40-50 all up after adding the SF side) she has no chance... and while I'm sure the eventual Tekken 7 will take that 20-25 number to the low 40s... when you factor in other more popular characters who missed out on TxSF as well as new characters for T7 (keep in mind we might not see T7 until 2015!)...

Anyway as an example of fan hype not equaling what is actually happening.. Jun is the 21st most used character in Tag 2 arcades while Asuka is the 6th... haven't really been keeping upto date on the tiers for this but I don't think they are that far apart for their to be a 15 spaces gap between them... Asuka along with Lili and Nina will always be apart of the Tekken series from now on.. they would be the first 3 female characters picked.

Last edited by Westlo; 2012-05-20 at 02:29.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-20, 02:24   Link #200
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Moe Land
Age: 33
Alot of people use Lilly, Mishima's(Jin,Kaz,Hei) Paul, Law, Asuka, Jun, Lei, Hworang and Nina/Anna.

Iam now awaiting if they're gonna add Michelle again since Julia is now a wrestler with a new tweaked moveset.
__________________
Vampire+Sisters
kenjiharima is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fighting game

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 21:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
We use Silk.