AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga & Light Novels

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2012-05-21, 09:55   Link #681
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Cowgirl style? While crying like a little girl, tears of happiness that is.
Well he did say that he don't mind to be attacked.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:26   Link #682
Kirito
Umi-sama~❤
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
I'm totally loving the new girl/woman. Once again when things were starting to get interesting we get cock blocked...again!

The author truly needs the assistance because I want more "rolling on floor"!
__________________
Kirito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:40   Link #683
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
This new girl, totally on the offensive. I wonder how long can Terumi hold on for
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:45   Link #684
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
This new girl, totally on the offensive. I wonder how long can Terumi hold on for
If it was real life, next chapter he would be with her in the hotel or at her house, doing this and that.

But as its manga who knows may be another troll attempt.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:53   Link #685
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deikan View Post
I'm totally loving the new girl/woman. Once again when things were starting to get interesting we get cock blocked...again!

The author truly needs the assistance because I want more "rolling on floor"!
Yeah let us hope for Terumi to follow the step's from his aunt and again why did this happen again when things were starting to get interesting and it end up with short chapters.

And Deikan you are right The author truly needs the assistance NOW!!!! i'm going to lose my mind.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:53   Link #686
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
I'm think the aunt (or Asahi) will drop in on the crucial moment
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:55   Link #687
Kirito
Umi-sama~❤
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richocet View Post
I'm think the aunt (or Asahi) will drop in on the crucial moment
Considering how close he was with Asahi a few chapters ago I can so see that happening -_-.
__________________
Kirito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:56   Link #688
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: By the vending machine, drinking tea.
I still believe that his aunt was teaching him how to hold back so he could reject the super aggressive girl and make her fall in love with him rather than seeing him as just another prey.
__________________

Spoiler for Top 10 Harem Protagonists:
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 10:58   Link #689
Richocet
Lover of Purity
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I still believe that his aunt was teaching him how to hold back so he could reject the super aggressive girl and make her fall in love with him rather than seeing him as just another prey.
And I agree with you on that and the night before was training for the next target. Still, I'd be surprised if he pushed her off by his own will
__________________
Richocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:43   Link #690
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
Hmmm I didn't read this manga yet just jumped trough all chapters with half reading or so. And I read few last pages of this thread.
Will read the manga probably today.

But I wonder about one thing. If the aunt is training him to become her man that is ok.
However if she really hates men? How can she act like some milf who had so much experience in sex. Is it an act or is she really experienced with men even though she hates them. Maybe some rape story or smth with her brother ??? And that's why she want to train his son o_O?
There is no rape in this story. Consider the magazine its serialize and the new law in Japan. You guys and your crazy theories. There's nothing serious or dark in a story like this, this is just comedy and ecchi manga.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:49   Link #691
Kirito
Umi-sama~❤
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
There is no rape in this story. Consider the magazine its serialize and the new law in Japan. You guys and your crazy theories. There's nothing serious or dark in a story like this, this is just comedy and ecchi manga.
I agree. I think rape in this story will pretty much kill the comedy and lighthearted aspect that we're all use too.
__________________
Kirito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:50   Link #692
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
There is no rape in this story. Consider the magazine its serialize and the new law in Japan. You guys and your crazy theories. There's nothing serious or dark in a story like this, this is just comedy and ecchi manga.
I'm not saying there is, but there could be some background story ...

Genres are
Adult Comedy Ecchi Harem Mature Romance Seinen Comedy Drama Romance School Life

Adult and Seinen already can give you more mature look into the story.
And magazine that its published in, had stories like Elfen Lied and Zetman.

So you know just because it seems like another To love Ru, doesn't mean it must be all happy go lucky.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:51   Link #693
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
anyway on the new target, its going to be Terumi's first time with a female who isn't a relative.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:51   Link #694
vansonbee
❤Nishino Tsukasa❤
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: CA
Nishino!

This new gal seem to know what the teacher wanted, compared to the cousin. So I don't feel so awkward.
__________________
vansonbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 11:54   Link #695
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaturas View Post
I'm not saying there is, but there could be some background story ...

Genres are
Adult Comedy Ecchi Harem Mature Romance Seinen Comedy Drama Romance School Life

Adult and Seinen already can give you more mature look into the story.
And magazine that its published in, had stories like Elfen Lied and Zetman.

So you know just because it seems like another To love Ru, doesn't mean it must be all happy go lucky.
I mean its a possibility, but I think something like that would be establish by now. You don't show something like rape in the past in middle of story when everyone is happy with how it is right now. Possibly kill the fanbase. I just don't see it happening besides Elfen Lied and Zetman are two different genres that just happens to be in the same magazine.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 12:01   Link #696
Xaturas
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
I mean its a possibility, but I think something like that would be establish by now. You don't show something like rape in the past in middle of story when everyone is happy with how it is right now. Possibly kill the fanbase. I just don't see it happening besides Elfen Lied and Zetman are two different genres that just happens to be in the same magazine.
First of all I gave that 2 examples of many because you had to say that
"Consider the magazine its serialize and the new law in Japan."
Now that point is completely invalid as you see that magazine posted stories with more *hardcore* material.

As for rape that was just one of examples. First of all who knows what the 14 womens will be like.

But most important I just wonder about aunt. She seems like she's one helluva experienced in sex department, but at the same time she hates men? No matter how I look at it my head "light bulb" just starts flashing at that. There goes also the thing that she supposedly hate her brother, who is our hero father ...


I'm not saying anything is set in stone, just don't be freaked out people when shit comes out of the closet.
__________________
Xaturas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 12:26   Link #697
SoFarGone
H.A.M.
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: somewhere on this planet
I don't read Elfen Lied and Zetman but Elfen Lied ended long before the law was passed. I do see this as a combination of To-Love-Ru/TWGOK. Ecchi, conquering targets, and with a plot. No drama at all which wouldn't have rape or anything like that. I see where you're coming from but I just don't see it especially from a new author.
__________________
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 12:27   Link #698
JAGI_X
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Dubai.
We all did see Terumi reaction when he met his second girl.

So how he will deal with her and i hope he hold's back just like his Aunt said.
__________________
JAGI_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 12:35   Link #699
Kirito
Umi-sama~❤
 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
Age: 25
Send a message via MSN to Kirito Send a message via Skype™ to Kirito
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAGI_X View Post
We all did see Terumi reaction when he met his second girl.

So how he will deal with her and i hope he hold's back just like his Aunt said.
I truly can't wait to see what the new girl has to offer. She looks hot so I can't complain, and it'll be interesting to see if Terumi's cock blocking patience training will pay off.

But then again if he fails that means more "discipline" from the aunt.
__________________
Kirito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-21, 12:40   Link #700
Shadow5YA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
I wonder how much this woman knows. With Asahi, she was never told it was to hook up with Terumi.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
harem, seinen, smut

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:12.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
We use Silk.